The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,332
Views: 2,332
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! Im using Ableton Live 9 and I started t organize all my plugin presets for once for all in. Since I like to browse...

karanyi
replies: 0 views: 550
karanyi 14th January 2016

I recently got an iMac (Late 2009) for little to no money. While this computer is great for a lot of my school work, it doesn't...

slachance
replies: 2 views: 505
slachance 14th January 2016

I currently use an Apogee Symphony IO with outboard in my studio (TiltSound), however, I visit my Fiance every other week, and...

nyandres
replies: 10 views: 4,339
monkeyxx 13th January 2016

So I'm going to purchase computer parts and build together my own desktop power PC. Or well, I don't know if it could be...

steffeeH
replies: 6 views: 614
steffeeH 13th January 2016

I haven't owned a Waves plugin since ir required a parallel printer port dongle. I remember overclocking my AMD 600MHz PC to get...

Joe Porto
replies: 90 views: 6,303
bgood 13th January 2016

Hi! I have a Macbook Pro and I try to connect only the USB port of the Behringer Xenyx Q502USB into it. When I do this, I...

macwin99
replies: 1 views: 1,816
mashedmitten 13th January 2016

Food for thought. Still developing so no need to panic yet. Intel admits to Skylake bug that freezes Windows and Linux systems...

loopy
replies: 1 views: 873
zephonic 13th January 2016

I'm liking what Reaper's stock transient designer (JS Transient Shaper) does for kick drum processing . Any real sonic...

Rolsen
replies: 0 views: 547
Rolsen 13th January 2016

I use a wired keyboard and mouse on my DAW computer for purity's sake. But I'm tired of the wires. What are the odds that...

musicus
replies: 7 views: 744
Steve Fogal 13th January 2016

I'm using Omnisphere 2 inside my Pro Tools DAW. I understand O2 isn't a standalone synth, and therefore requires a host. I still...

Syrtis
replies: 0 views: 717
Syrtis 13th January 2016

I'm interested in this solely for the lower latency, tiny size/weight and the fact that it would free up my USB ports on the...

tonejunkee
replies: 6 views: 3,058
rojaros 13th January 2016

Hi Everyone, Im updating my studio, well creating it really. For the last few years Ive been a newbie running Logic 9,...

growl
replies: 0 views: 420
growl 13th January 2016

Hi Any tips on how best to stress test clean digital eq plug ins to compare against eachother to reveal any quality differences....

engrat
replies: 2 views: 591
mashedmitten 13th January 2016

Hi, I need a La3a plugin, I am about to buy the waves version, is there a better option? Uad, Slate, have any kind of la3a in the...

Mho
replies: 23 views: 2,784
dbenway 13th January 2016

I just upgraded to Pro Tools HD 10 and on every old session I open the Delay Compensation lights up red. It shows no more than...

Iglesias
replies: 8 views: 6,780
super teaboy87 13th January 2016

Hi I have the Aphex 141 (not B) silver faceplate which is the same as the real old Black one. I would like to have the Black...

zabooka
replies: 2 views: 710
zabooka 13th January 2016

is there really a massive real world difference between the 6700 and 6700k?theres about a £60 difference in prce and the 6700 is...

djwaxxy
replies: 25 views: 3,726
Pete Kaine 13th January 2016

Hello, (i'm french, sorry if I made some mistakes) I want to build a home studio on budget in my bedroom. I wanna know if...

kiddasho
replies: 11 views: 717
djwaxxy 13th January 2016

Hey friends. im having an issue that drives me crazy for over a year now. tryed to search it by myself never got to any...

Yamcho
replies: 30 views: 1,294
remiscs 13th January 2016

I've had the P1 for a while now, and used it only occasionally apart from today, where I've started exploring it properly. It's...

KarmaShaman
replies: 2 views: 674
KarmaShaman 13th January 2016

Can someone comment on this. Just bought an Orion 32 and trying to figure out how to route it. Thanks, Larry

Omega Arts
replies: 2 views: 569
climber 13th January 2016

I'm perfectly aware of the null tests proving that all DAWs sum the same. But since each DAW uses different sample rate...

GregR
replies: 1 views: 508
KorgAddict 13th January 2016

I have always done demo work, and never got too serious, but finally want to step up my game. I want to be able to produce...

Lostinlosangeles
replies: 1 views: 415
countrymetalguy 12th January 2016

I feel like I'm the only one on the planet looking for a controller that's not the Artist Mix/Nucleus/S3... Something that...

sam guaiana
replies: 19 views: 3,029
sparqee 12th January 2016

Forgive me if this is a subject that has been discussed a lot. This is my first time to try this. I'm running pro tools 11 and...

Providence
replies: 12 views: 748
HSi 12th January 2016

Hello, I am completely new to the world of cassettes. I've always worked with vinyl and digital. I picked up an Akai CSM02 the...

qinfolk
replies: 7 views: 1,722
qinfolk 12th January 2016

What do you need? What do you want?

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 9 views: 633
HSi 12th January 2016

Hi guys, I'm looking in investing in a new MacBook pro , my interface is the prism orpheus, so is their anyone using a...

Sinewave
replies: 2 views: 698
Sinewave 12th January 2016

Hey there, I am trying to start committing more with stuff "to tape", 1) because its just appealing to me to get to...

RecordRecord
replies: 6 views: 526
RecordRecord 12th January 2016
replies: 0 views: 361
[email protected] 12th January 2016

Question: Does anyone here have experience with VB Audio's "HiFi Cable" and "ASIO Bridge", especially in...

JRT_in_WMass
replies: 14 views: 3,468
JRT_in_WMass 12th January 2016

I'm running Ableton Live 9 and have the Waves Gold Bundle alongside Komplete. For a long time, I was running the Waves plug...

JerikC
replies: 2 views: 999
Fanu 12th January 2016

Hi all, Shortly moving over to Logic Pro X... Any recommendations for a versatile AU distortion plugin similar to the Pro Tools...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 447
Blast9 12th January 2016

Dear all, I proudly own the M-Audio 1814. Last OSX upgrades start making me wondering if there is an alternative out there to...

xavier7179
replies: 9 views: 770
xavier7179 12th January 2016

I already have Session Strings Pro, it's cool, it does it's job, but I find the features on Symphony Series really great like the...

sfilipee
replies: 8 views: 3,403
sfilipee 12th January 2016

Hi all, Does anyone know where I can get some DR Rhythm samples for NI Battery? I've emailed NI but they said they didn't know...

Squidy
replies: 7 views: 1,219
dbenway 12th January 2016

Finally upgrading to Logic X, is there a bridging plugin that will let me use my old plugins like Phatmatik Pro in Logic 10?

bigbongo
replies: 2 views: 612
Krzysztof 12th January 2016

Hey guys, searched through other threads on GS but didn't find anyone having the same issue with their MCU. I'm running the...

ifPthenQ
replies: 2 views: 995
ifPthenQ 12th January 2016

Over the past few days I've been getting emails from Native Instruments with "credit memos" Each one lists a product...

bgood
replies: 5 views: 778
bgood 12th January 2016

I've got over 20 plugins on my ilok liscence manager on my old PC when I get my new PC this week do I just have too install ilok...

djwaxxy
replies: 5 views: 501
cjearner 12th January 2016

Hey guys, I've recently been wondering whether it would be possible to make a hardware signal processor (say, a reverb effect)...

zetroshift
replies: 13 views: 4,226
Steve Fogal 12th January 2016

Yesterday I went to a friend's studio. He encouraged me to listen to one of his songs on Pro Tools. and I asked about the vocal...

Eric Stravinsky
replies: 4 views: 1,246
M2E 12th January 2016

I bought Addictive Drums 2 Custom for 129.00 and it comes with 3 ADpaks. I wanted to add more adpaks and notice that each ADpak...

IndyPendent
replies: 7 views: 1,578
login 11th January 2016

What are people using to pull down their levels as their first plug in to get levels in check before hitting other plugs? I've...

jcoutu1
replies: 19 views: 4,259
Tui 11th January 2016

Certified Data Ultra Compact PC with Windows 8.1 - BXA8G-8890A - London Drugs Has anyone heard these run and if so are they...

eldon2975
replies: 8 views: 3,643
Steve Fogal 11th January 2016

well i was all set to buy Logic and just use that until I accidentally stumbled upon a bitwig metnion in an Arturia demo and then...

jnurp
replies: 10 views: 2,904
apoclypse 11th January 2016

Hello, I'm looking for an alternative to V-Control Pro which seems a little expensive for my needs, which are your basic...

dramis
replies: 21 views: 1,634
jerry123 11th January 2016

Hi guys! I'd like to try out Sonarworks Reference III but am unable to install the program package. My studio PC doesn't have...

mherrane
replies: 2 views: 1,625
stella645 11th January 2016

I own 48 piano libraries , i have posted comments on the ones that i liked, here are the libraries that i use without having to...

Ranger
replies: 98 views: 14,508
Deleted 86c3d96 11th January 2016

Hey all, I have a performance coming up and need to set up a backing track for some of the bigger songs we're doing. I have a...

EvanGMusic
replies: 2 views: 459
dBVeteran 11th January 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search