The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My partner is looking to get some music software for her daughter's tenth birthday. She plays a bit of keyboard and sings. I'm...

Electric Sugar
replies: 23 views: 997
marcoc 5th April 2016

I just don't understand why are waves update plans so expensive. Some will disagree I am sure. But, I feel after I buy a waves...

Bassist30
replies: 226 views: 15,997
Andy Gone 5th April 2016

In terms of protocols for daw controllers - which ones allow you to use more than 8 faders. I know mcu will do more if you use...

Gusss
replies: 4 views: 585
jupiter8 5th April 2016

I've M-audio Profire 610 and it's really good. But Maudio left this product alone... There is no dedicated windows 8-10 drivers....

DJ_OXyGeNe_8
replies: 2 views: 552
ivansc 5th April 2016

Hi Slutz, after a long period of hard working on several projects I got spare time over the last holidays to test a handfull...

resistent
replies: 8 views: 4,313
kirkwoodwest 5th April 2016

Please tell me, How can I easily change .caf files to .aif in osx? Is it as simple as changing the file name extension, or...

sunship
replies: 30 views: 5,733
jemeseen 5th April 2016

Are there any Apollo interface owners out there that upgraded from the 1st gen to 2nd gen interface? Can you share your opinion...

moderndaydavid
replies: 0 views: 416
moderndaydavid 5th April 2016

Im thinking about picking up a KVM switch to use with my Mac Pro and Macbook Pro so I can share the keyboard, mouse, and monitor....

M.S.P.
replies: 4 views: 618
bs44 5th April 2016

well since the Logic compressor has been revamped with the new emulations, SSL, UREI,DBX160 , etc...I was wondering if any of you...

zebastian21
replies: 15 views: 6,264
toledo3 5th April 2016

Just got my first SSD and it's a thunderbolt 256 External SSD. I have a 1TB Fusion Drive inside my Mac and a USB3 External...

Lostinthamusic
replies: 6 views: 712
VSTSlut 5th April 2016

Hey guys. So I'm looking at doing some stageit shows, but have a few questions. I will be using my Sony laptop running windows 7....

liv4ree
replies: 1 views: 411
liv4ree 5th April 2016

I would like for VCC to default to a Group 1 when I open it. I can't seem to make that stick. All other parameters are set to...

Dave Modisette
replies: 2 views: 689
zimv20 5th April 2016

Well, it was working all day until I left the house to grab some food, then came home to ALL of my MIDI signals ceasing to exist....

Aehs
replies: 0 views: 672
Aehs 5th April 2016

Reason I ask is I recently purchased a song in .m4a format through iTunes. It came as two separate files - an .m4a and.......

Tubthumper
replies: 1 views: 508
RRCHON 5th April 2016

I recently purchased an Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt and I wanted advice regarding what is the best way to add additional channels...

Anadivine816
replies: 1 views: 660
Anadivine816 5th April 2016

Hi, I've worked on Cubase/Windows since the beginning of Cubase 5. Recently I've switched to Mac and I struggle with slow...

dreamtuned
replies: 2 views: 446
MusiKLover 5th April 2016

Hi! I have a problem with Scarbee Funk Guitarist. I picked some preset and tweaked it (made my own groove, chords etc). In...

TR10
replies: 6 views: 2,499
TR10 4th April 2016

Hello Probably a super simple question Not a huge computer guy and I've done most of my production on my MacBook retina...

ryanvegas
replies: 0 views: 348
ryanvegas 4th April 2016

When I quit Ableton 9.6 after using the latest BIAS Amp demo, (both 32-bit) I get two messages saying that the undo file can't be...

jonljacobi
replies: 0 views: 780
jonljacobi 4th April 2016

I just ask myself if ECC ram is important for a DAW or not. I know what ECC ram is, so don't need an explanation for that. I'm...

AreYouHuman
replies: 7 views: 2,284
duetpc 4th April 2016

As I'm getting busier the idea of 'drag n drop' onto my external harddrives is starting to feel inefficient and messy. I think...

KommanderKeen
replies: 4 views: 514
John Reid 4th April 2016
replies: 8 views: 17,140
gibarian 4th April 2016

This isn't a secret or anything, as it's been openly discussed on KVR for some time, but it makes sense in the Superbooth forum...

Funkybot
replies: 9 views: 4,996
Crims 4th April 2016

Just a quick mockup of an idea I had for a faderless DAW controller http://i.imgur.com/mXICHV8.jpg What do you think? kfhkh

m0rdecai
replies: 4 views: 678
celticrogues 4th April 2016

Hi. I have, as stated above, a tascam uh 7000, a shure sm7b, and a cloudlifter. I want to set up the interface and use it to...

jtbullet
replies: 7 views: 1,032
JAT 4th April 2016

On the fence between the Crimson and the Audient iD22... Yes I read all 26 pages of that thread comparing them. I am hoping...

P99
replies: 10 views: 3,651
P99 4th April 2016

Hello dudes and dudettes I have often recorded clean DI guitar and then added guitar simulator software after the fact, but how...

SanctionSteve
replies: 13 views: 1,106
SanctionSteve 4th April 2016

has anyone found a way to use SSD4 multi out feature on ableton live 9 (mac)?

dchalfon
replies: 0 views: 483
dchalfon 4th April 2016

Hey guys, so I just ordered my beautiful Avantone microphone today and now I need to buy my interface. I'll be recording vocals,...

LostInTheArt
replies: 49 views: 4,775
Lumbergh 4th April 2016

Hello! I know there have been countless threads regarding piano VIs and I'm really sorry if this question had been asked...

pilomotor
replies: 0 views: 1,402
pilomotor 4th April 2016

WHats is the main difference between the two unit. Looking for a master clock for my RME FIreface 800, I got the chance to get...

WilfredoFernando
replies: 2 views: 1,186
tobymusic 4th April 2016

I am looking to create the ultimate low latency Native Rig running at 96kHz and 32buffer. My computer is a nMP Hex with 32G of...

ProPower
replies: 0 views: 586
ProPower 4th April 2016

Just thought I would toss this out there, in other threads we have all been bemoaning the lack of VCA's or the problems with...

lestermagneto
replies: 7 views: 2,261
lestermagneto 4th April 2016

Is there any use for AES/EBU connection in home/project studio? Any examples of devices to use? I know what the format is.

sd-cd
replies: 4 views: 1,004
digital_io 4th April 2016

I'm transitioning from primarily producing, to making mixing a big part of my work. I've been using an apollo quad for awhile,...

Fendert
replies: 6 views: 750
Jonathawkes 4th April 2016

I downloaded the latest PLAY software and I'm at the prompt where it asks you which components do you want to install. Is it best...

psychedelictrip
replies: 4 views: 682
psychedelictrip 4th April 2016

Hey guys, I'm new to wanting to program drums and have made a couple of tracks by MIDI programming into Reaper with a free VST...

LesPaulFetish
replies: 22 views: 6,378
LesPaulFetish 4th April 2016
replies: 0 views: 742
umairnadeem 3rd April 2016

Hey guys, Just got Addictive Drums 2 Custom! You basically get to choose 3 kits, 3 MIDI beat packs and 3 additional pieces of...

LesPaulFetish
replies: 0 views: 835
LesPaulFetish 3rd April 2016

Hi guys, I am in the market for a new laptop (Windows only). There are a few laptops I have my eye on from Asus and MSI which...

nd2407
replies: 3 views: 3,414
kelldammit 3rd April 2016

I guess some people don't even remember the days when dual core was a sort of an science talk etc, unaccessible hardware. And...

Finnish
replies: 9 views: 670
Me_Likey 3rd April 2016

I have a question about console 1 filters on the 4000 e. Are they full frequency band or the same as ssl 4000 console,lowpass...

Mixdown
replies: 2 views: 667
Mixdown 3rd April 2016

Does such a thing exist? I mean just a straight mixer, no efx, no bells and whistles, just a bog standard multi-channel...

pax_eterna
replies: 6 views: 1,006
duetpc 3rd April 2016

Hey guys, Recently, I saw a lot of Modular eurorack doing some crazy effect on voice or incoming audio. Like this one :...

OddJohn
replies: 8 views: 1,000
rocketman 3rd April 2016

Has anyone come up with a decent emulation of the dbx Type I and Type II noise reduction used in the 70's and 80's ? Type I...

loopy
replies: 2 views: 1,192
loopy 3rd April 2016

I have decided I'm switching over sometime this year to mac. I was wondering what would you recommend for a used imac. I can't...

sopre
replies: 1 views: 428
Lawrence Sanchez 3rd April 2016

Is it at all possible to unblock an ilok2? I bought one locally but it's still authorised to the previous owner.

vintagetones
replies: 1 views: 622
psycho_monkey 3rd April 2016

What are your Top 3 favorite original plugin GUIs (discounting plugins that are designed to look like specific hardware units)...

BrockJon
replies: 34 views: 2,001
BM Grabber 3rd April 2016

I have been contemplating Altiverb 7 for some time, but since it is on the higher spectrum of software reverb prices, I am...

Quantum7
replies: 14 views: 5,196
nyandres 3rd April 2016

Currently have Motu microlite mk3, it starts dying on me. And latency is pretty bad for midi / soft synth. Was looking at...

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 813
TS-12 3rd April 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search