The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, So I have an Apogee Element 46 that I use to record various professional projects. I also use Logic Pro and have been...

PhilippeMarie
replies: 0 views: 145
PhilippeMarie 3 days ago

Hey guys. Looking for something like the Sans Amp PSA-1 by Avid, like the one that's available with Pro Tools, but one that i can...

Barncore
replies: 28 views: 28,208
Shadik 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
gdoubleyou 3 days ago

I thought someone here might enjoy this. These are my "Vintage" skins for Repro. I matched the original Prophet-5 and...

abernathy
replies: 0 views: 142
abernathy 3 days ago

I would be very grateful for your expertise and knowledge. From the UA website, I understand that the LA-2A (stereo) plugin...

reubenayres
replies: 53 views: 1,696
skythemusic 3 days ago

Yesterday I got my Apollo x6. I followed all the steps to register my Apollo and I configured my PC to function the best way...

RubenP
replies: 3 views: 320
Dor 3 days ago

As I understand Melda's licensing, it's very liberal once you own it, but it holds certain personal information about you (ie....

razorboy
replies: 5 views: 303
AreYouHuman 3 days ago

edit: thanks mods for moving my post to the right forum! Topic of my question: Is there software (for PC preferably) that...

Knorxo
replies: 8 views: 327
Knorxo 3 days ago

Hi, I am thinking to purchase an Atari ST with Notator SL 2 and was wondering if I can get an AMT8 together with it as a MIDI...

upekah
replies: 0 views: 138
upekah 3 days ago

Hello guys, Recently I learned a bit more about DSD and the alternatives to PCM audio. I haven’t had a chance to listen to...

Julian J. Ludwig
replies: 5 views: 945
nat8808 3 days ago

I'm contemplating a convertor upgrade. I'm considering a Lynx Hilo to upgrade my monitor outs plus loopback for mixing with...

Jean Luc Cougar
replies: 5 views: 301
Jean Luc Cougar 3 days ago

So im out desperately hunting for a new computer (definitely not a hackintosh or a windows) My loyal MBP mid 2012 has served me...

brown
replies: 77 views: 16,924
Dave_Ionic 3 days ago

Hi All, I just got the ARC USB but I'm having trouble with it making my Protools slow down and glitch. I tried running it...

Lovethyaudio
replies: 6 views: 350
markusschloesser 3 days ago

Hello everyone! Waves offers a ton of great factory presets for vocal processing. Here's a video showing practical use of...

KevTheAudioGuy
replies: 0 views: 157
KevTheAudioGuy 3 days ago

I built a PC with I9 9900K cpu @ 3.6 Ghz, 32 GB ram, Z 390 M gaming board. I am running Ableton Live 10 on Windows Pro 64bit OS....

rxguru
replies: 15 views: 485
skkain 3 days ago

Can someone help me find a decent bass amp sim plugin that I can use in Pro Tools? I record rock music and I want something...

Spoiled
replies: 22 views: 18,856
Jake_SJL 3 days ago

Hi guys! Well Im really desperate and need some help ´cause the guys of Focursite didn´t answer. Well I have this issue. I...

Alsviik
replies: 50 views: 101,984
JSaw 3 days ago

The TubeTech CL-1B Compressor plug-in, once available only for TDM or TC Electronic PowerCore DSP platforms, is now available as...

TonyBelmont
replies: 795 views: 156,813
DSK 3 days ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,066 views: 667,826
ben.juodvalkis 3 days ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 50 views: 10,381
blayz2002 3 days ago

It's fairly common now, I think, for companies' downloading protocol for plugins to be that you download a 45 gallon drum of...

razorboy
replies: 11 views: 690
vitocorleone123 3 days ago

I can't seem to get to the Samplicity site to download the free Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library. The page keeps hanging for...

krocksf
replies: 29 views: 12,963
Mikael B 3 days ago

Hey Guys, Any experience with this little fella ? Behringer MONITOR2USB | Sweetwater.com I never liked behringer but this...

JanZoo
replies: 51 views: 19,550
dkelley 4 days ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 20 views: 2,358
UnderwaterSurfer 4 days ago

Yes it’s a bit of a joke but in all seriousness how many compressors do you think an audio engineer “needs” in their...

motomotomoto
replies: 11 views: 998
vitocorleone123 4 days ago

Similar Burnt Molex result with R24 motherboard replacement; The replacement gigabyte motherboard finally came in, (from...

Thrip
replies: 4 views: 305
Rick Dalton 4 days ago

Hi folks, Looking for a great Lexicon style reverb for mixing. Does anyone have experience with both the Exponential Audio...

everglass
replies: 55 views: 3,764
wooderson 4 days ago

I've been looking trying to find info on a z490 motherboard that may be good for use in an audio production pc. Anandtech and...

imhungry
replies: 32 views: 1,234
opcode81 4 days ago

Hey everyone, I'm looking to use cooledit 2.1 on my windows 7 setup but for the life of me I cant get the directx plugins to...

TrustGear
replies: 14 views: 9,413
bgood 4 days ago

In the market for a new computer and was thinking - would it be possible to convert my current computer (a MacBook Pro running...

sukhuno
replies: 2 views: 242
ShogunOfHarlem 4 days ago

Hey there, everyone. I've seen lots of threads that touch on this topic at the beginning, and that disintegrate within 3 posts...

MightyUnicorn
replies: 0 views: 171
MightyUnicorn 4 days ago

Looking for a new BIG external monitor (or TV) for my Macbook Pro :cowbell: I don't have the mount for two screens But I'd like...

drockfresh
replies: 12 views: 363
drockfresh 4 days ago

Hello there, painful topic here: Waves Plugins stopped working after updating Waves Central. I opened Waves Central to...

herrturtur
replies: 2 views: 244
herrturtur 4 days ago

anybody tried this and compared to competition?

trevon
replies: 10 views: 943
kirito 4 days ago

Hi Is there any way to automate volume without losing control of the fader? I select all my tracks and lower the fader all the...

colbykeyz
replies: 11 views: 390
joeq 4 days ago

Was hoping to avoid buying several expensive Thunderbolt 2 -> USB C/Thunderbolt 3 adapters and to save a USB C port on my MBP...

chudslayer
replies: 0 views: 203
chudslayer 5 days ago

Used to enjoy Recycle for chopping up breaks and assigning a midi note to each chop and producing an auto keygroup... Are there...

dreadbizniz
replies: 18 views: 4,250
newsonicarts 5 days ago

Dear All. I just wanted to share the MOTU Track 16 Breakout Cable Pinout. I did a little reverse engineering becuase I need...

FreedomDK
replies: 1 views: 251
Johell667 5 days ago

This is probably something stupid... But I had a question about outputs... I can only get signal through outputs 7/8. Mains...

redddog
replies: 11 views: 318
redddog 5 days ago

I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues with their Echo Audiofire 8's fireports. This is my 2nd Audiofire8 and I've...

fivedoor
replies: 4 views: 1,706
syzygywell 5 days ago

I have UMC204HD that use the same AD/DA as my previous Duet FW. However I got Profire 610 in perfect condition via ebay to give...

poshook
replies: 0 views: 144
poshook 5 days ago

Hey all I have some vocals side chained to my kick and snare with a high cut at about 500hz in Trackspacer. This was working...

OSSO
replies: 4 views: 1,067
Nevemachine 5 days ago

I have a 9632 RME legacy PCI card running alongside a Safire pro 40 for extra I/O via adat I’m thinking I could do with...

Samion
replies: 12 views: 504
Samion 5 days ago

Hello, I bought the NI Komplete Ultimate license. The pianos are about 4 gigs each, and the drum libraries are about 6 gigs...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 210
gearstudent 5 days ago

Has anyone had their Rosetta 800 modded by BLA? I wonder if I should spend the money upgrading a 10 year+ old...

dreske
replies: 1 views: 288
dreske 5 days ago

Hi there, Complete audio noob here. I'm looking for some help on achieving the following setup: I want to be able to...

googoo56
replies: 0 views: 174
googoo56 5 days ago

I currently have an Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen Audio Interface. It does the job, but I notice a considerable difference in favor of...

slu1ce
replies: 12 views: 677
nightchef 5 days ago

I'm demoing Equilibrium, Limitless and Essence right now and I am ****king blown away out how good they sound. Holy sweet mother...

Shaggy2039
replies: 44 views: 9,338
Musician 5 days ago

In the EZ drummer mixer you have several channels and many instruments sound come from a combination of the mic that the...

camomiletea
replies: 0 views: 163
camomiletea 5 days ago

I bought BFD3 a couple months back and love it so far. I had been using Steven Slate 5 and had grown tired with the samples being...

deadriff
replies: 0 views: 151
deadriff 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search