The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By MeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

On sale around $300 AU upgrade price Is Komplete 13 about to drop?

Pikelets
replies: 8 views: 758
deuc647 5 days ago

I’ve seen some tutorials on this... tried this out for a project and got all of the files. Question is, when I go to import...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 1 views: 293
psycho_monkey 6 days ago

I got Steinberg UR-RT4 from the store and testing it out. I still have about a week left. I've traded in my old Native...

grayprog
replies: 3 views: 969
terrible.dee 6 days ago

At $20 it's tempting but I'm wondering what your thoughts are; there's next to nothing in terms of reviews that I can...

Monkey Man
replies: 11 views: 1,808
Monkey Man 6 days ago

I am putting together a new studio pc. I need a dual boot system (Win for recording and Linux), so I will need a few hard disks...

prophet
replies: 0 views: 206
prophet 6 days ago

Heşşp! I'm planning to buy a new PCIe Audio Interface (RME HDSPe AIO), yet don't have the budget to buy external preamps with...

mrtesla
replies: 1 views: 233
Lethem 6 days ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 195 views: 28,528
Eldon Tyrell 6 days ago

You're on a desert island and you already have the stock plugins of your DAW of choice. Basic EQ, compression, reverb, etc. What...

Barncore
replies: 1 views: 246
1jordyzzz 6 days ago

I really don't know what i need at this point. All I'm trying to do is record audio/video of my son playing an acoustic grand...

akim74
replies: 1 views: 275
akim74 6 days ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 21 views: 3,601
Noctambulant 6 days ago

Looking to get a new desktop form factor Audio Interface. Preferences include 4+ inputs (at least two mic pres), 4+ outputs...

misa
replies: 10 views: 571
misa 6 days ago

I am looking at mixing around 30-40 songs soon and I'm currently thinking of how to approach it workflow wise before I start. The...

ebulb
replies: 30 views: 983
cjogo 6 days ago

So my studio is growing and I have placed an order for the new "808" by Behringer and a Boog. I am very much planning...

ItoLevy
replies: 15 views: 777
msmucr 6 days ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 332 views: 24,576
Edward Shnapper 6 days ago

We have a couple of studios with RME Fireface UFX II interfaces, and they have served us increadibly well in comination with Pro...

tha_lode
replies: 3 views: 555
Ovee 6 days ago

So at the end of the year, I'm going to upgrade my ecosystem. My primary daw is Cubase 10 I'm only using laptops for mobility...

1jordyzzz
replies: 21 views: 677
gearstudent 6 days ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,251 views: 108,081
weirdfishee 6 days ago

Back in May when Avid announced the latest upgrade, it suggest that voice packs would be available to buy across a number of...

TonyD
replies: 0 views: 203
TonyD 6 days ago

I have an old Alesis HD24 IDE drive in a caddy that I would like to access using my computer. I know that there are 40 pin SATA...

centurymantra
replies: 9 views: 1,756
georgerarnold 6 days ago

The reason i open this topic is because there is not a separate topic on this. I recently acquired the whole line of products...

BasariStudios
replies: 63 views: 7,381
Mastering7 1 week ago

Hello, I'm currently looking at an Apollo x6 interface for my system. I currently own an Antelope Pure 2 but for different...

joulss
replies: 0 views: 211
joulss 1 week ago

Hello in near future im planning to upgrade my interface (audient id4) with RME babyface pro after some research i found...

gedna
replies: 3 views: 291
LettingDaysGoBy 1 week ago

Hi , can anyone recommend a 4 / 5 bay drive enclosure for sata drives , usb or possibly e-sata , i am looking and seems a lot...

Ksp
replies: 2 views: 219
vitocorleone123 1 week ago

Hello from germany everyone, does anyone have information about running the F32 console with MacOS Catalina? I hope, the...

kulturfabrik
replies: 5 views: 575
explorer 1 week ago

Hi guys! I'm in a middle of a session and have a weird problem here... Kontakt in Cubase doesn't recognize computer keyboard....

mherrane
replies: 0 views: 195
mherrane 1 week ago

I'm currently in the middle of a long-planned studio makeover, and one of the to-do items was to buy a new MacMini i7 to be my...

nightchef
replies: 10 views: 857
fastlanephil 1 week ago

Hi Folks, Anyone tried Audio Assault's Aural Verb? Currently $5 so I guess there's not much to...

cpsmusic
replies: 0 views: 223
cpsmusic 1 week ago

I'm could use some help to make sense of very varying results in plugin phase correlation meters. Almost all of them seem to show...

Samando
replies: 10 views: 391
deondamage 1 week ago

So I'm working in Ableton. I just bought the Apollo 8 and the Neve 5060... Im have the 8 outputs from my Apollo running into...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL
replies: 6 views: 203
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 week ago

I'm talking about the visualizer in your EQs and such. Wondering how much of an impact it has for what genre you usually mix. I...

goom
replies: 11 views: 600
bgrotto 1 week ago

Hay all, Does anyone of you have a recommendation on a pci-e firewire card. Requirements would be: must work with...

chip
replies: 4 views: 347
12Bass 1 week ago

I have a Scarlett 6i6. At the time I bought it I wasn't using a tube stereo preamp, but now that I have one, I figure I don't...

Wendigo
replies: 4 views: 253
MrKahuna 1 week ago

Hi - I'm not certain which forum would be appropriate, so I'm taking a shot with this one. And I've tried a search to see if my...

Jeff Irok
replies: 3 views: 216
Jeff Irok 1 week ago

Does anyone knows how and where I can find a PCB for the Audient iD22???

criss_x
replies: 5 views: 2,078
snaggletooth 1 week ago

My ADK-built desktop is stuck on the startup logo. I've tried chkdsk for file system and hard drive, checked memory, system...

Dave.R
replies: 0 views: 176
Dave.R 1 week ago

Hi, My Dell XPS 720 laptop produces clicks and popping when 2 Acustica Acqua plugins are engaged. I can play a project with a...

plgrmsprgrs
replies: 4 views: 351
lbx 1 week ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 498 views: 71,688
guavadude 1 week ago

From my understanding the Fairlight used sample rate to alter pitch of a sample across the keyboard. Why isn't the Arturia CMI...

Amphibian
replies: 40 views: 3,868
ShadowsOfLife 1 week ago

I tried to look everywhere but can't find a thing that does what I'm looking for.. It seems a hassle to load both (or more)...

rumblefuzz
replies: 4 views: 654
markusschloesser 1 week ago

Hi Guys, So after owning/trying many Nebula and Acqua Plug ins, which Acqua plug ins do you think are the bes?t The Best...

SonicStrike
replies: 21 views: 2,749
SonicStrike 1 week ago

I recently finished a remix for a client and my original project was at 24bit 48Khz. When I bounced my finished mix down I...

ReubenTobias
replies: 7 views: 5,138
DistortingJack 1 week ago

If anyone want to get 10% discount link using Fabfilter's Tell a friend feature, then pm me your mail.

Matthew99Barnes
replies: 0 views: 229
Matthew99Barnes 1 week ago

I'm surprised there are no posts on GS about this... At first it was attributed to...

pier25
replies: 44 views: 2,625
pier25 1 week ago

Forgotten Keys I bought FK6 Roland CR-78 years ago and was looking to purchase more of their instruments. But when I add an...

FrankieP
replies: 4 views: 1,180
ajscent 1 week ago

Hi guys, I recently purchased Waves Tune to help in tuning vocals for demos and it appears to be working properly in FL 20. ...

Prinz93
replies: 1 views: 225
jzero 1 week ago
replies: 65 views: 7,122
steffo 1 week ago

Which of these DAWs do you use/recommend in 2018/2019? This is a multiple choice poll: You can vote for more than one. If...

nativeaudio
replies: 21 views: 5,312
nativeaudio 1 week ago

I can't seem to get to the Samplicity site to download the free Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library. The page keeps hanging for...

krocksf
replies: 8 views: 1,145
paulo72 1 week ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 87 views: 14,247
JblKid95 1 week ago

I spoke with a large Slate dealer today by phone, looking to order the VRS8 for use on a Windows machine. I was told the unit...

Sonicvalley
replies: 7 views: 707
Sonicvalley 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search