The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,208
Views: 2,208
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi There, To trigger some cues I would like to buy a standalone piece of software running on OS X which looks like a grid of...

deepRED.tv
replies: 2 views: 412
jwh1192 12th July 2016

For the last two years ive been using a cheap 5 $ printer usb cable to connect my interface to laptop. I got a new gold plated...

monitorlove
replies: 26 views: 2,117
theblue1 12th July 2016

NEED HELP! DJ just back out of the wedding, and I have 10 days. Plus side, we save some money and we already have a playlist....

Imjustthedrummer
replies: 5 views: 640
ellekei 12th July 2016

Dear all, This morning I exported 5 clips in one uding the clips menu function: 'export as files'. They all kept original length...

hanuman
replies: 0 views: 344
hanuman 12th July 2016

Hello, I have been using a used tascam from digi biu tascam fw 1804 for a week now. I have been getting some trouble with my...

SeniorityFedup
replies: 8 views: 3,467
Steve Fogal 12th July 2016

Hey! So i just bought a new mac book pro and I've been trying to connect my Novation impule 61 to Ableton lite. It does not work...

Kriti
replies: 0 views: 462
Kriti 12th July 2016

I'm in the market for a new laptop for production and live work but it's been 8 years since my last laptop purchase and I'm...

danzwerk
replies: 4 views: 705
norbury brook 12th July 2016

I am completely shocked to hear from the folks at Gobbler that my Workspaces have been erased. Apparently they have had a falling...

bleachbro
replies: 9 views: 1,345
bgood 12th July 2016

So As if recently I've been having bad background noise whenever I record. While it seems to be caused by my Midi Patchbay (only...

pbdlugoss
replies: 2 views: 520
GoldDragon 12th July 2016

I figure there's a lot of guys like me out there. I've used some hardware comps here and there, but don't have regular access...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 93 views: 22,717
Will The Weirdo 11th July 2016

Okay so I searched around and didn't find a thread on this specific topic (sorry if I missed it). Anyway, I am looking for an...

not_so_new
replies: 18 views: 3,668
Tui 11th July 2016

Hello. So I have been using mininova as a midi controller for ableton for 2 years. Today I can't see it in midi ports... Pls...

vlad_radoi
replies: 0 views: 409
vlad_radoi 11th July 2016

Hey.. wow, now that I have switched to pro tools, i just presumed i would be able to use all the aax IK plugins.. i have the...

TNM
replies: 0 views: 472
TNM 11th July 2016

Looking to get a bit experimental with remixes. Interested to see what sort of next level stuff might be out there in terms of...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 476
zebastian21 11th July 2016

Hi, Just downloaded the Duende Plugin Demo. Does anyone know how to obtain the ilok activation codes from SSL? I have...

Red Snapper
replies: 1 views: 1,066
hodshonf 11th July 2016

Hi All, Has anybody tried to run ProTools on this new NUC 6i7KYK from Intel ?...

Samo_
replies: 1 views: 645
heraldo_jones 11th July 2016

I'm curious about Korg's investment in DSD technology. I noticed that they recently discontinued the Korg MR2000 series and...

Silver Sonya
replies: 17 views: 5,289
Decompress 11th July 2016

This has got me stumped. Does anyone know of an app or workaround for getting the QuickTime Player's audio sent to an output...

tkaitkai
replies: 0 views: 433
tkaitkai 11th July 2016

Hey what's going on? I've been using Reason since 08 now and I'm learning more and more about the program each day. I'm currently...

djtaynoel44
replies: 4 views: 740
Bechara 11th July 2016

Hello, there had been a discussion that Magix Samplitude / Sequoia sounds better than Cubase? how am I to understand...

kakashi
replies: 25 views: 3,587
Bstapper 11th July 2016

Aloha, I purchased Cubase 5 years ago....just went to reinstall it, hooked up my eLiscenser, went to download the...

jdurango
replies: 5 views: 940
jdurango 11th July 2016

-EQ Cut -Compressor -EQ Boost -Warmer -SSL Channel Strip (EQ Boost,Gate,Compressor) -Deesser -Limiter -Stereoizer Does...

RueyBang
replies: 11 views: 653
m_gant 11th July 2016

hello will Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB which uses usb 3.0 work on my computer which only has usb 2.0 any issues?

tok
replies: 2 views: 1,431
tok 11th July 2016

I've been a big fan of IK. I don't mind (or didn't) mind the Custom Shop, and I could care less about the logo. RECENTLY, I...

Ben01930
replies: 0 views: 426
Ben01930 11th July 2016

Just wondering if anyone knows if you can route multiple instruments individually from Logic X to Ableton, and have them on...

jobinho
replies: 9 views: 1,055
junior 10th July 2016

I need to move a few projects to work on some older ones. My project folder is full, but have plenty of space on other...

Ron Vogel
replies: 0 views: 407
Ron Vogel 10th July 2016

I love the UA Ocean Way, but has anyone else noticed it shifting things like lows left? It does emulate a real room, so does...

blinkSaunders
replies: 1 views: 503
iLex 10th July 2016

So I have narrowed my next purchase down to one of these two items. Has anyone worked with both of these? Is there a noticeable...

jxp2112
replies: 17 views: 16,890
Clybourne 10th July 2016

Hi all, I'm running Mavericks on my 2yo I Mac, and was wondering if I should update from Mavericks to El Capitan ? I'm running...

wallyburger
replies: 43 views: 3,481
Lefrançais 10th July 2016

Hello, I'm using loopback for Logic X and Live. Working great apart from with my Push 2. When using a Logic Instrument in Live...

jobinho
replies: 1 views: 496
jobinho 10th July 2016

After having a listen to a mate's JBL LSR3010s, I feel like my KRK 10s might be affecting the sound of my monitors, making them...

mariokessaridis
replies: 2 views: 619
msmucr 10th July 2016

Hi guys, I'm thinking of buying a Scarlett 18i20 to use with my current setup (Pro Tools and an analogue desk). Could someone...

zeppelin051
replies: 3 views: 2,363
bgood 10th July 2016
replies: 6 views: 749
lovessuperstrats 10th July 2016

Well I googled and "youtubed" but I found no answer, maybe because I don't know the name of this function in english so...

Treva
replies: 11 views: 6,258
xerix 10th July 2016

Hey guys. I've been directed towards this forum a number of times by various friends of mine, so I finally made an account. My...

Damned Icon
replies: 9 views: 841
adammonroe 10th July 2016

Hi guys, I'm working on a song and I have a patch I created in Omnisphere that I'm having issues with and am hoping that someone...

guittarzzan
replies: 6 views: 786
Jaks 10th July 2016

The SSD4 drums sounds pretty good. The problem is that the hi hats sound like booty, the sound like e-kit hats. It's really...

BassTerd
replies: 7 views: 1,181
BassTerd 10th July 2016

I need one badass sounding filter plugin to handle all my risers and sweeps and what not. Must sound analog. I dont do anything...

dullfangs
replies: 18 views: 1,733
skiltrip 10th July 2016

ive just seen a folder in my programdata folder thats called package cache its pretty big its over 10gb and its full of other...

djwaxxy
replies: 1 views: 2,336
cjearner 10th July 2016

Relab LX480 versus Aether 1.5 Two great reverb plugins!! What are your opinions when it comes to mixing Pop and Rock and...

leonardo777
replies: 33 views: 8,692
comfortablynick 9th July 2016

hi everyone, i recently got a kenton usb solo with hopes of being able to record my pro solo one synth on ableton, but it...

batkiddo
replies: 5 views: 617
explorer 9th July 2016

Anyone using the Audient iD22 with Mac OSX 10.11 El Capitan? I just got one from Front End Audio but can't get the installer to...

VO Guy
replies: 9 views: 1,612
VO Guy 9th July 2016

We just upgraded our Hightail account and 'upgraded' the desktop program for our PC and the old security features we require have...

Toolbag
replies: 0 views: 532
Toolbag 9th July 2016

Hello, I want to begin importing ref tracks into my mixes. I tried using magic ab, which is great but my computer couldn't...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 0 views: 411
Edward Shnapper 9th July 2016

Hi there, anyone having this trouble so far? Logic 10 Won't find samplers that I created myself for exs24 sampler anymore. I...

lynxpoint
replies: 0 views: 478
lynxpoint 9th July 2016

Hey all. So I'd like to start live streaming my music. What I'd like to do are short shows from my recording studio. My studio...

liv4ree
replies: 0 views: 583
liv4ree 9th July 2016

I'm looking for a typical chinese sound pack like for Kontakt/Spitfire type I'm realy looking for traditional chineses...

WilfredoFernando
replies: 2 views: 529
WilfredoFernando 9th July 2016

I've tried waves oneknob, sonalksis tbk, a couple of synth fx, units, and everything that ships with nebula, and I'm just not...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 47 views: 10,909
Ain't Nobody 9th July 2016

My GA97 mobo has a really cheesy startup graphic. Is there a way to replace it with something that looks more...

GoldDragon
replies: 1 views: 384
msmucr 9th July 2016

Hi! I am interested in getting the Zoom H6 because I do a lot of field recording for nature sounds and cut them up for my...

waterkress
replies: 3 views: 1,170
StevenLMorgan 9th July 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search