The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,131
Views: 2,131
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I came across their list of evaluations. It is interesting how little love Antelope gets and how much love Avid gets. Avid has...

Heartfelt
replies: 5 views: 586
lobsterinn 11th January 2017

I would like to make use of my fast M.2 NVMe drives that are in my new laptop when working on my main PC. My new laptop has...

mikewellington
replies: 0 views: 513
mikewellington 10th January 2017

Im looking for a touch sensitive controller/digital desk that I can daisy chain up to 24 faders and can work with more than 8...

Gusss
replies: 34 views: 7,103
brucerothwell 10th January 2017

Hi People My master fader on Pro tools and Rme master fader in total mix won't match. Seems like the Rme master fader is around...

TheBGMusic
replies: 1 views: 482
TheBGMusic 10th January 2017

Hello All! I am an audio enthusiast that learned coding and made a simple calculator to measure Beats Per Minute into...

listen2benp
replies: 0 views: 599
listen2benp 10th January 2017

Hi guys, I don't need infos on this type of upgrade so no worries :) I have moved from an HD2 Accell system to an HD Native...

frenkonio
replies: 0 views: 503
frenkonio 10th January 2017

My computer is a Yosemite Imac 2011 (yeah I know it's old) need a new one. 8G ram. I use Logic Pro X. I've had a presonus...

jamesfarrell
replies: 0 views: 596
jamesfarrell 10th January 2017

Noticed that UVI Grand Piano Collection is on sale. I'm not blown away by the demo tracks, but not put off either. I'm curious...

PassionFlower
replies: 12 views: 3,102
JimK 10th January 2017

Hey Everyone, Since my previous question was answered I thought it would be better to start a new post. Right now I'm...

Daveed
replies: 20 views: 6,380
sam guaiana 10th January 2017

Try the brand new Disco Inferno skin by 3Side Mega File Upload - Disco...

3Side
replies: 2 views: 1,245
wmayhem 10th January 2017

Hi I'm making a little studio makeover and I have a little doubt... I changed my 2011 Mbp with a brand new retina one with...

rmt1974
replies: 6 views: 487
rmt1974 10th January 2017

hi, i've a fx audio dac x3 and i use it as a headphones amplifier. The fx can be connected by usb (16/44) o by optical/coaxial...

festano92
replies: 0 views: 470
festano92 10th January 2017

Hi everyone, I really feel very frustrated about the purchase of Slate Digital “everything" bundle via Gobbler. For...

strtch
replies: 5 views: 1,246
strtch 10th January 2017

Hiya! I'm currently trying to set up my studio so that I have 24 channels going out (and in) to my Mackie mixer. I have a...

smaragdon
replies: 6 views: 630
JackFocusrite 10th January 2017

Hi, I am trying to make some recordings after some time that I was focusing on another music related activities. As I returned...

Kubass
replies: 6 views: 775
Kubass 10th January 2017

I can't honestly say that the title speaks for itself, so let me touch up on the topic a bit. I got nexus 2 back around this...

Ken TheWiSE
replies: 4 views: 15,747
Alonzo20 10th January 2017

I just did a fresh install of Mavericks but realized that in order to run Logic Pro X I need El Capitan. I've heard a fresh...

erike123
replies: 2 views: 554
claurence 10th January 2017

I have two Onyx Blackbirds that I'm trying to daisy chain and run into my macpro old snow leopard and logic 9 and/or 2012 macbook...

kevink474
replies: 2 views: 720
kevink474 10th January 2017

If a computer and OS optimized specifically for video gaming can be successfully marketed why couldn't a computer and OS...

Rigg
replies: 17 views: 935
Roberto Alvarez 10th January 2017

confoosedI'm looking for a decent control surface for use with logic 9. My main reason is to have accurate physical motorized...

Corycbc
replies: 3 views: 3,066
sonicvision 9th January 2017

Here is a screenshot of a session i am mixing When I tracked it we used Virtual Instrument Drum Samples (Software Drums) We...

AstralSlut
replies: 7 views: 646
MusiKLover 9th January 2017

Hi there, looking for a mac with this sort of configuration for a home studio. i7, 16RAM, 256 or 512SSD HD hoping this...

Tavares
replies: 6 views: 638
Tavares 9th January 2017

Moderator, please delete this thread. Thanks.

Alrod
replies: 3 views: 818
JulenJVM 9th January 2017

Hi All, Wee problem has me stumped. Trying to use an Akai MPD232 with Cunase 9, but I can't get the transport buttons to work. A...

Cires
replies: 1 views: 719
djwaxxy 9th January 2017

Just saw this over at Plug in Boutique. The Sonivox Orchestral Synth plug-in. Just for $1 Orchestral Companion -...

iamgod
replies: 3 views: 1,114
djwaxxy 9th January 2017

Hi. Please tell me what are the options when I would want standalone 48-tracks recorder. Priorities: - Rack mount - Reasonable...

AnalogGuy
replies: 4 views: 700
michael cleary 9th January 2017

something I noticed while soloing the OH channel on the avatar kit is that the snare is totally on the left side of the stereo...

colonel_claypoo
replies: 30 views: 7,071
barrybreck01 9th January 2017

I've been trying for the past two days and their site doesn't even open for me. Is anybody having the same situation? I have...

Studio Saturn
replies: 2 views: 569
Studio Saturn 9th January 2017

I was demoing Auto Align today and its pretty.. let´s say WOW to A/B it with the original tracks big question here is: should...

pete
replies: 26 views: 7,133
KamandaSD 9th January 2017

If you're a drummer that has electronic drums connected to a USB audio interface over midi, and don't experience latency when...

MsmithGS
replies: 26 views: 2,707
MsmithGS 9th January 2017

It would be cool an "autogain" in these plugs, so that the output volume is automatically lowered when I raise the...

Simonluka
replies: 0 views: 709
Simonluka 9th January 2017

YES! And it's free gooof

Fanu
replies: 17 views: 1,918
garryknight 9th January 2017

I have multiple places, computers & devices where I compose, produce and listen to the drafts during that process: I record...

Arseny
replies: 4 views: 513
Arseny 9th January 2017

Can anyone clarify this? It seems the frequency response on the clarett 4pre is better than on the 8pre or the 8prex (20hz to...

RnRMusic
replies: 0 views: 630
RnRMusic 9th January 2017

What are your favourite Adpaks? And why?

PieTras
replies: 14 views: 6,462
JohnRick 9th January 2017

I must be missing something obvious but I don't believe I am getting the new plugins added to the everything bundle and when I go...

Local Man
replies: 2 views: 856
Local Man 9th January 2017

Hi folks! I'm planning switching my Lynx Aurora ADDA to BURL Mothership. I currently have 2 AES32 cards in my PC, the other...

mherrane
replies: 9 views: 1,140
SmooveG 9th January 2017

Hi, I am looking at setting up an using VEPro 6. I have an IMAC and PC so ill setup a master slave configuration. My audio...

Thales
replies: 1 views: 525
Thales 9th January 2017

I am trying to run two machines to take some load off of my iMAC. I did some very quick research and found out about "target...

Trademark Studio
replies: 2 views: 486
Trademark Studio 9th January 2017

Issues with audio interface now resolved.

Passionatesynth
replies: 1 views: 471
Steve Fogal 9th January 2017

Hey folks, I started coming to the conclusion that I think my audio interface is dying. But before I go out and buy a new...

MsmithGS
replies: 8 views: 854
Steve Fogal 9th January 2017

Have a lead vocal done but want to change the Key of the song from D to E. Vocalist no longer available. Can anything do...

oceantracks
replies: 15 views: 1,538
Fleer 9th January 2017

I need an adat interface for my rme raydat card. 8 ins and 8 outs like the behringer ada8200. What's the RME version of this....

Gusss
replies: 7 views: 1,519
Gusss 9th January 2017

I asked in other thread but removed it to ask here maybe i'll have better response. Hi! Found this thread because i wanted to...

mpod
replies: 7 views: 1,301
Paul D 9th January 2017

I am loving my current setup in Logic X which I use the Utility plugin to insert permanently patched outboard gear. It speeds up...

contramark
replies: 1 views: 455
contramark 8th January 2017

I upgrade to the 2016 15" MacBook Pro and have worked through all the USB C issues up to this point. After a couple weeks of...

nwgearlover
replies: 3 views: 711
nwgearlover 8th January 2017

This protocol was created jointly by Mackie and Digidesign in 1997 for Mackie HUI, the first hardware control surface for...

toofanstudio
replies: 10 views: 1,171
Deleted User 8th January 2017

Hi Everyone, I recently had my studio broken into and lost quite a bit of gear...thankfully the thieves didn't quite know the...

tribalsounds
replies: 6 views: 597
lestermagneto 8th January 2017

I went a little crazy buying stuff this year... All the hardware and instruments I'm blessed to have and will use forever......

bgood
replies: 61 views: 4,580
A Radical Cut 8th January 2017

Imagine having a single Di-track that needs to be run with multiple plugins in parallel. 1. SENDS: A single DI in the arrange...

branscobe
replies: 4 views: 575
Bouroki 8th January 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search