The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Long time lurker, first post. I just got a new Audient iD22 on Friday and it has not been working right. I downloaded the...

insomniacfc
replies: 6 views: 1,090
insomniacfc 29th January 2017

Hello folks! i have a PC with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E8500 Overcloacked but...its weak i can run barely 10-15 tracks at...

Allen V.
replies: 2 views: 911
Allen V. 29th January 2017

So, bit of a long story: I recently produced a track from the ground up for a friend of mine. While producing the track, I had...

smadaleinad
replies: 0 views: 731
smadaleinad 29th January 2017

I've been using AMD Phenom II x6 1065T based PC for several years and it has served me pretty well considering how cheap it was,...

Clockwise
replies: 6 views: 736
phaezusa 29th January 2017

Anyone use Bitwig Studio on Linux yet? The new sound engine in Linux is suppose to be amazing with the latency lower than Windows...

smccarthy945
replies: 1 views: 941
lpr 29th January 2017

Hello!I was visiting a fellow studio recently where the engineer used to finalize mixes and master in this DAW.I had heard about...

Call_me_Switters
replies: 113 views: 19,882
buzzaholic 29th January 2017

Hi folks, I'm setting up a new (used) pc as my DAW, and I currently have no sound card or interface to monitor PC audio out. I...

Sensater
replies: 18 views: 2,316
Diogo C 29th January 2017

A friend of mine was talking about an australian DAW he used in a studio. He didn't remember the name of that DAW but by his...

JEK3
replies: 5 views: 931
Wizzomixer 29th January 2017

hi, softube had the pultec style on the uad bundle, on their Tube Tech bundle and on NI Premium Tube Bundle. What the Hell? they...

gm446
replies: 7 views: 1,145
qwe 28th January 2017

Just talked to a UAD tech support rep. He says price is gonna be roughly $500 - due about September. Ouch.

Gengee21
replies: 25 views: 6,174
Gengee21 28th January 2017

I'm a composer and would like to upgrade my interface once and for all. I've heard great things about both of these lines of...

PoliticalBonobo
replies: 2 views: 1,167
PoliticalBonobo 28th January 2017

Just saw the teaser video on Facebook. Anyone know more about...

junior
replies: 52 views: 12,808
Keith Moore 28th January 2017

Hi there, I'm planning to use a laptop along my desktop solution and would like to use as much as possible the same...

Roger Starr
replies: 0 views: 581
Roger Starr 28th January 2017

I have a Babyface Pro that is USB 2 powered. There is no On/Off switch. To power off the interface I have to unplug the USB...

P99
replies: 10 views: 900
msmucr 28th January 2017

Well Friends, i need your advice... i got a Mac mini with SSD Hard drive (240 Gb) for read (record), and an external HD 7200 rpm...

alexvigore
replies: 1 views: 887
Dzilizi 28th January 2017

I just finally got around to upgrading to Windows 7. I have an Intel Core2Quad Q6000, an ASUS P5W64 WS Professional mobo and...

actyourrage
replies: 5 views: 11,695
JLindborg 28th January 2017

In short, is there a way of getting a more powerful mac without having to spend £7000 on a new mac pro Let me give some...

palebluedot
replies: 2 views: 680
palebluedot 28th January 2017

So can gadget run on a new macbook? the requirements say I5 but the MacBooks run on M processors. If it can't is there any...

supersuper
replies: 3 views: 961
Alekto 28th January 2017

I know there's been a lot of pissing and moaning about this the last 6 months or so. This was sent out to the MH listserve this...

swafford
replies: - views: -
lowkey 28th January 2017

Hey, Looking to upgrade converters. Have the old Aogee Ensemble (silver face). I really like the converters, don't mind the...

lertman
replies: 7 views: 925
lertman 27th January 2017

As per title, has anyone here managed to run the poco plugs on a 64 bit system without a hitch? I need to add some more...

Swift Mastering
replies: 0 views: 705
Swift Mastering 27th January 2017

Any Symphony I/O MKII users out there using the AES digital outputs to feed digital monitors? Specifically, I want the option to...

Louie1
replies: 3 views: 745
Louie1 27th January 2017

I remember 5 years ago taking my Xbox's Kinnect camera and using some Max4Live devices to map parameters and trigger drums or...

lestermagneto
replies: 0 views: 572
lestermagneto 27th January 2017

Been listening to Agnes Obel recently, and she uses an old Trautonium. Anyone know of a software/plugin version? Thanks, bb

briaboy
replies: 0 views: 576
briaboy 27th January 2017

Hey everyone, Here is my tale of woe. I have an Antelope Audio Orion 32 which I purchased November 13th of 2013. I have loved...

darbyclash34
replies: 17 views: 3,952
ProPower 27th January 2017

Hi there, I'm about to purchase new hardware and I'm doubting on a desktop or a MacBook Pro 15. I'm tempted to go with a Apple...

GastonViking
replies: 3 views: 854
GastonViking 27th January 2017

The onboard sound in my computer is giving me static. I'm looking for an external sound card substitute that is as no frills...

Mididy
replies: 43 views: 3,116
Tempertemper 27th January 2017

I have an important question for the more experienced recording engineers and musicians. I have been using logic Pro X. I have...

bluedog30
replies: 5 views: 755
m_gant 27th January 2017

Hi guys Bought a new laptop some months ago and ever since I started producing on it, I've ran into performance issues. Every...

simsalabim
replies: 4 views: 935
simsalabim 27th January 2017

We have a group of three or four that regularly collaborate remotely... We've done Dropbox and google drive; however, ideally,...

bgood
replies: 5 views: 568
garryknight 27th January 2017

I have never used SPDIF before. I just got a Babyface Pro. I am interested in connecting the 8 pre's from the Presonus Firepod...

P99
replies: 7 views: 927
msmucr 27th January 2017

Hello. I had this thought about a recording scenario I'll: I have an RME Babyface Pro, and I record in REAPER. When choosing the...

TLgs
replies: 12 views: 1,076
msmucr 27th January 2017

Hey all, What would be the minimum requirements for a PC that only has to record audio? I'm building a mobile rig for...

hyperliteBo
replies: 2 views: 637
hyperliteBo 27th January 2017

Hey everyone! Been having trouble trying to mix the reverbs on Spitfire Albion's strings with other string libraries? Albion...

ItsAmnesia
replies: 0 views: 666
ItsAmnesia 27th January 2017

Hi people - i thoughg id ask you knowledgeable people about an issue im having. Computers do my head in and im not up with them...

ianh54
replies: 0 views: 570
ianh54 26th January 2017

Hi All- hoping someone with some experience with this unit can answer two questions for me. 1. I just bought this unit,...

bonecrusher
replies: 3 views: 912
P99 26th January 2017

Does anyone know of a great/accurate CE-1 emulation other than the UAD option? Cheers, Ed

The Beatsmith
replies: 6 views: 1,951
lestermagneto 26th January 2017

Hi there. Been perusing the forums throughout the years but don't think I've ever posted. I've recently purchased a beastly...

zackeous79
replies: 1 views: 609
parkay909 26th January 2017

Hi, I got a brand new i7 6700K based PC. I made it super quiet by choosing the right components (quiet case, CPU cooler and...

debontehond
replies: 14 views: 1,188
RedSix 26th January 2017

Hello mates, here are some possibly infantile questions but I'm a bit over my head right now in confusion and self doubt so...

Nleif
replies: 1 views: 708
RiF 26th January 2017

I have been considering picking up a Babyface Pro for use as an interface for my various guitars into a PC desktop and Macbook...

richpjr
replies: 15 views: 4,447
bigrigg 26th January 2017

Hi Just three quick questions about VST System Link: 1. If you connect two machines together over system link, do you have to...

eirikur
replies: 15 views: 6,346
Steve Fogal 26th January 2017

Fredrik ”Fredman” Nordström (Bring Me The Horizon, Architects, In Flames, Soilwork, Adept, Dream Evil, I Killed The...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 727
GrabtharsHammer 26th January 2017

When .mp3s were introduced, we were on dialup, and still had hard drives measured in MBs. Now we have high speed internet, can...

Joe Porto
replies: 14 views: 970
Liko 26th January 2017

Hi! This is my first post so I hope I'm posting in the right format. I'm upgrading my project studio and am wondering...

Barsty
replies: 6 views: 2,828
Barsty 26th January 2017

I'm relatively new to Pro Tools. Every now and then while I'm working I get an error that says that the "Application has...

RennaisanceMan
replies: 2 views: 13,881
isaac vocalista 26th January 2017

Is there a working A-800 driver for Sierra? I only find drivers for osc 10.11 on Rolands site. Tested it, but no luck.

degas
replies: 0 views: 606
degas 26th January 2017

Seeking advice for a new interface for MacBook Pro. Have 2 x input jacks that can both be switched between mic and guitar...

enuenu
replies: 2 views: 594
enuenu 26th January 2017

Hello Gearslutz, Curious "slutzy" question, possibly idiotic? I have 2 Computers, each with an Audio interface. Both...

23onibaba
replies: 12 views: 879
Steve Fogal 26th January 2017

The best "bang for buck" advice for PCs running large DAW sessions has always been add more RAM. But once you take...

Nonlinear
replies: 7 views: 679
ejinbc 26th January 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search