The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've read on the DUC that Digi are saying PT6 is more stable on a single processor machine. It seems a pity to miss out on the...

Renie
replies: 4 views: 1,357
MCal27 29th May 2003

I've never actually tried this, as I've always tried to legitimately buy whatever i use, but would the following work in...

littledog
replies: 27 views: 1,906
littledog 28th May 2003

Everytime I try to authorize my PT6 LE upgrade I get an "invalid serial number" message. Anybody here run into the same...

rmx16
replies: 2 views: 1,556
rmx16 26th May 2003

Are there any decent PC based programs that I can use as a 2 track recorder/editor? I'm looking for options other than bouncing...

Dave Martin
replies: 7 views: 1,305
fifthcircle 26th May 2003

Err.. yah, i believe i just posted the msg beneath in the wrong thread, so here it is again: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Hi, I'm...

polycorn
replies: 0 views: 865
polycorn 25th May 2003

Just curious if anyone knows if the authorization and registration implementation in the MassivePack would allow you to...

littledog
replies: 5 views: 912
jho 25th May 2003

I decided to fill both empty bays on my new Genex GX9000 with identical 18G Seagate Cheetah hard drives. The ability to record...

hollywood_steve
replies: 0 views: 1,155
hollywood_steve 24th May 2003

Works fine in os9 I have tried every installer for OSX but when installing I get the VG splash page, then the licence agreement,...

BevvyB
replies: 1 views: 1,491
BevvyB 24th May 2003

they seem cool they got demos to dl too...

Teacher
replies: 1 views: 1,278
Jack Ruston 24th May 2003

I know this is yesterdays news, but the Sony Oxford Dynamics plug is excellent. For some reason I have not got round to it til...

Jack Ruston
replies: 7 views: 2,407
Jack Ruston 24th May 2003

Write an applescript like this. It accesses the shell (UNIX) to perform a very quick total copy of a folder. Very useful, fast,...

BevvyB
replies: 0 views: 1,118
BevvyB 23rd May 2003

It has been alleged that this is possible, but I can't seem to get it happening... I've got a Quicksilver G4, 933mhz that's...

dave-G
replies: 3 views: 1,020
dave-G 23rd May 2003

When I was finalizing my Genex GX9000 purchase, finances dictated that I purchase the recorder without drives installed in either...

hollywood_steve
replies: 1 views: 911
fifthcircle 22nd May 2003

Hey all , I am about to mix a project that has been tracked into cubase SX on a PC at another studio.. what is the quickest and...

Steve Smith
replies: 0 views: 1,649
Steve Smith 21st May 2003

2408 mkiii Is anyone using this with os x? From scanning all boards on the subject, it seems that the drivers that are...

BevvyB
replies: 6 views: 1,386
BevvyB 21st May 2003

Ok Who knows UNIX LINUX 'Real' programming Stuff We need hardcore 'know it alls' and sys geeks for the...

BevvyB
replies: 13 views: 1,502
fishtop_records 21st May 2003

If anyone out there finds their mac going slow after a good few hours, they may be experiencing a memory leak. A memory leak...

BevvyB
replies: 0 views: 1,347
BevvyB 21st May 2003

Is anyone using 3 monitors? I am thinking of this combination: 18" WACOM Cintiq touch screen, 19"LCD and a larger LCD...

7rojo7
replies: 4 views: 1,208
7rojo7 20th May 2003

I have a bunch of giga stuff I want to use on my EXS24 now the giga is going bye byes.. This CDExtract looks like the...

BevvyB
replies: 5 views: 968
Renie 20th May 2003

In five seconds I am going to uprade my win98 box to a Win XP professional...please pray for me. =\ See you on the other...

Heterodox
replies: 4 views: 1,116
out1ear 20th May 2003

This is a copy and paste from daw-mac that I thought might interest some here in the light of recent debates. I'm posting this...

Messiah
replies: 26 views: 2,956
Duardo 20th May 2003

Hi guys... I am a DP user with an Yamaha 02R & motu 2408 via lightpipe. I HAVE to be be able to start working in 24...

rrmus
replies: 1 views: 1,453
nkf 19th May 2003

I have just upgraded to PT HD, still 6.0 and everything goes OK.However when I want to save a session, the fireware audio drive(3...

ctmix
replies: 6 views: 1,778
ctmix 19th May 2003

We've got 5 people's pesonal and biz scheduales and two studio's to keep track of. We're on Mac's (6 different machines,only...

cajonezzz
replies: 13 views: 1,535
Jules 19th May 2003

This is a really cool app I stumbled across called CLUTTER. You can download it from Versiontracker. It gets the album cover...

BevvyB
replies: 4 views: 1,501
BevvyB 18th May 2003

Looks nifty enough. LOTS of features. I'm wondering how this stands up to Logic or DP for synth/sample music creation. I was set...

Heterodox
replies: 1 views: 1,432
Heterodox 18th May 2003
replies: 1 views: 1,107
Jules 17th May 2003

Can someone who bought music from IMS tell me if full versions sounds better = higher bit rate, than the previews. Some...

Jens
replies: 0 views: 2,413
Jens 17th May 2003
replies: 2 views: 1,305
jimlongo 16th May 2003

these guys have just released a program (pc VST only ATM) that allows you to run VST plugs over a network. The latency and...

hammer
replies: 1 views: 1,307
fifthcircle 16th May 2003

Is there something similar ? I'm looking for a nice simple player, like Soundapp for OS9. Drag & Drop Anybody knows...

kosi
replies: 1 views: 1,009
jimlongo 15th May 2003

Hello all I have a quick nuendo question I have my drum overheads as 2 seperate tracks (L and R.) I recorded this way so...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 1 views: 1,437
plexi 15th May 2003

Have you seen the new NEC LCD's? 30" and 40". http://www.necmitsubishi.com/products/home/nec_id_index.cfm I...

speerchucker
replies: 1 views: 1,791
speerchucker 14th May 2003

is anyone in the beta test program, and has forgotten the sign up the NDA heh, could give us some comments about those new Korg...

ctrl+alt+del
replies: 0 views: 1,979
ctrl+alt+del 14th May 2003

hi there. anybody using this plug? how does it stack up to other delay plug ins?........thanks

henge
replies: 2 views: 1,295
ctrl+alt+del 14th May 2003

I've heard the strings VI is excellent and read a couple of reviews saying the same. Has anyone here actually listened to...

Renie
replies: 0 views: 2,348
Renie 14th May 2003
replies: 0 views: 1,374
BevvyB 14th May 2003

I've found my mac doing all kinds of things using this. It shows you what your computer is doing as a desktop window. I've just...

BevvyB
replies: 4 views: 1,298
BevvyB 14th May 2003

what do you think of the cube pc's from shuttle? They have 1pci 1 agp and everything else built in... dual monitor support,...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 5 views: 1,939
jindrich 14th May 2003

I just purchased an Ipod 30 and OSX, I really do not like this OS. Slow, bugs, not intuitive. I will not use it on my DAW mac...I...

renshen
replies: 4 views: 1,623
alphajerk 14th May 2003

Hi Wonder if anyone can help - I'm currently Mac-less, I'd planned to get a Powerbook and do everything in laptop-land, but...

peteri
replies: 3 views: 1,079
peteri 13th May 2003

Here's a new one, any one had this I had the buffer set to 256 for playback. Needed to play some more stuff in. So I set it...

BevvyB
replies: 2 views: 1,245
BevvyB 13th May 2003

YAY i'm finally going to upgrade my 2track system from a celeron 400.. I have 512 megs of sdram, but i've seen all the new...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 5 views: 1,387
MJohnson 13th May 2003

Well, though this is not official, and rumors are merely rumors, nevertheless I felt like some serious speed hype might be...

BrianT
replies: 21 views: 2,119
BevvyB 11th May 2003

Logic 6.1 wont launch if you have even ONE converted VST plug in the components (audio units) folder. HUGE bummer.

BevvyB
replies: 17 views: 1,794
kenn.michael 11th May 2003

sorry if this has been asked already, but does anyone know of any software or graphics library that would help with documenting...

bobulatorm
replies: 1 views: 2,203
Chae Ham 9th May 2003

How amny of you guys own Ipods? Why? do you like them? I am going to purchase the new 30G, but I'm not sure why, seems I think...

renshen
replies: 5 views: 1,510
Paul Turpin 9th May 2003

Which DAWs have a latency compensantio (delay) plugin, and which ones does the job automatically? I've heard that cubase does it...

jeronimo
replies: 2 views: 2,095
jeronimo 8th May 2003

Bev, maybe this will fix your massive USB/Kernal panic issues? Go Here or run Software Update

bleen
replies: 6 views: 1,509
BevvyB 7th May 2003

Hi! Last year I wrote a similar post at the DUC. Lots of nice opinions and controversy aroused. Now it is time for a final...

Alécio Costa
replies: 13 views: 1,394
Heterodox 7th May 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search