The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Is there something similar ? I'm looking for a nice simple player, like Soundapp for OS9. Drag & Drop Anybody knows...

kosi
replies: 1 views: 1,005
jimlongo 15th May 2003

Hello all I have a quick nuendo question I have my drum overheads as 2 seperate tracks (L and R.) I recorded this way so...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 1 views: 1,434
plexi 15th May 2003

Have you seen the new NEC LCD's? 30" and 40". http://www.necmitsubishi.com/products/home/nec_id_index.cfm I...

speerchucker
replies: 1 views: 1,785
speerchucker 14th May 2003

is anyone in the beta test program, and has forgotten the sign up the NDA heh, could give us some comments about those new Korg...

ctrl+alt+del
replies: 0 views: 1,974
ctrl+alt+del 14th May 2003

hi there. anybody using this plug? how does it stack up to other delay plug ins?........thanks

henge
replies: 2 views: 1,293
ctrl+alt+del 14th May 2003

I've heard the strings VI is excellent and read a couple of reviews saying the same. Has anyone here actually listened to...

Renie
replies: 0 views: 2,336
Renie 14th May 2003
replies: 0 views: 1,372
BevvyB 14th May 2003

I've found my mac doing all kinds of things using this. It shows you what your computer is doing as a desktop window. I've just...

BevvyB
replies: 4 views: 1,296
BevvyB 14th May 2003

what do you think of the cube pc's from shuttle? They have 1pci 1 agp and everything else built in... dual monitor support,...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 5 views: 1,933
jindrich 14th May 2003

I just purchased an Ipod 30 and OSX, I really do not like this OS. Slow, bugs, not intuitive. I will not use it on my DAW mac...I...

renshen
replies: 4 views: 1,618
alphajerk 14th May 2003

Hi Wonder if anyone can help - I'm currently Mac-less, I'd planned to get a Powerbook and do everything in laptop-land, but...

peteri
replies: 3 views: 1,074
peteri 13th May 2003

Here's a new one, any one had this I had the buffer set to 256 for playback. Needed to play some more stuff in. So I set it...

BevvyB
replies: 2 views: 1,242
BevvyB 13th May 2003

YAY i'm finally going to upgrade my 2track system from a celeron 400.. I have 512 megs of sdram, but i've seen all the new...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 5 views: 1,383
MJohnson 13th May 2003

Well, though this is not official, and rumors are merely rumors, nevertheless I felt like some serious speed hype might be...

BrianT
replies: 21 views: 2,112
BevvyB 11th May 2003

Logic 6.1 wont launch if you have even ONE converted VST plug in the components (audio units) folder. HUGE bummer.

BevvyB
replies: 17 views: 1,785
kenn.michael 11th May 2003

sorry if this has been asked already, but does anyone know of any software or graphics library that would help with documenting...

bobulatorm
replies: 1 views: 2,194
Chae Ham 9th May 2003

How amny of you guys own Ipods? Why? do you like them? I am going to purchase the new 30G, but I'm not sure why, seems I think...

renshen
replies: 5 views: 1,505
Paul Turpin 9th May 2003

Which DAWs have a latency compensantio (delay) plugin, and which ones does the job automatically? I've heard that cubase does it...

jeronimo
replies: 2 views: 2,082
jeronimo 8th May 2003

Bev, maybe this will fix your massive USB/Kernal panic issues? Go Here or run Software Update

bleen
replies: 6 views: 1,497
BevvyB 7th May 2003

Hi! Last year I wrote a similar post at the DUC. Lots of nice opinions and controversy aroused. Now it is time for a final...

Alécio Costa
replies: 13 views: 1,386
Heterodox 7th May 2003

Hello out there! I'm in need of software that will let me import a large soundfile, an entire recorded live show, and let me...

Chris Parsons
replies: 3 views: 1,616
Chris Parsons 7th May 2003

here's the latest rumor ...... this one seems to have some substance to...

gio.g
replies: 0 views: 1,053
gio.g 7th May 2003

This adapter from FXpansion 'converts' carbonized VST plugins to AudioUnit plugins that can be used in Logic 6 and other AU...

kenn.michael
replies: 6 views: 1,853
BevvyB 6th May 2003

Hi friends! This post is very similar to te other one I wrote recently, concerning and asking your opinions for specific types...

Alécio Costa
replies: 11 views: 1,176
Alécio Costa 6th May 2003

If you were using Beat detective to quantize drums and came across a Snare or Tom Flam (like what you would hear on a Nirvana...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 7 views: 2,015
e-cue 6th May 2003

Just curious to compare. It's not a race. I'm interested to see how long, min and max, people spend per song on Beat...

BrianT
replies: 0 views: 1,124
BrianT 6th May 2003

Hi All, So what you think? Looks like any HD owner can upgrade.. I already have a few of the plugins. So guys how safe...

davemc
replies: 2 views: 1,250
Renie 6th May 2003

Logic Platinum 6.1 for Mac OS X and Mac OS 9 is now available as a free download for all owners of Logic Platinum 6. The...

Rab
replies: 1 views: 1,601
BevvyB 5th May 2003

I have a practice of keeping all my samples and plug ins on a seperate drive, with alias pointing to them from Logic. In OS 9...

BevvyB
replies: 4 views: 1,461
BevvyB 5th May 2003

I picked up Logic Platinum this weekend (ver 5, the dealer didn't have 6 in stock but will upgrade) I'm getting differing...

cajonezzz
replies: 2 views: 1,296
cajonezzz 5th May 2003

I was wondering if some of you could recommend some good reading on the "art of mixing"? I've done plenty already on...

TekMonki
replies: 2 views: 1,379
Ckevperry 5th May 2003

My midi configurations and needs are pretty simple...but I have not yet upgraded to OSX or PT6. I'm running an LE system. I...

StevieD
replies: 1 views: 1,749
Jens 3rd May 2003

It's on our to do list to install and learn to use Logic with our Mix+ rig. We got a call from a client that would like to...

cajonezzz
replies: 1 views: 1,367
Jens 3rd May 2003

Hi guys! I am a PT TDM user here in Brazil. I would like to see some opinions of yours considering the following compressor...

Alécio Costa
replies: 13 views: 1,790
littledog 3rd May 2003

Welcome to the Mac OSX Workshop! Here we can discuss all thats good (or bad) about music recording software apps for Mac...

Jules
replies: 6 views: 1,537
Generalmix 2nd May 2003

So what kind of budget goes into R&D'ing a new plug in? $100,000? $500,000? $5? Where to the costs come into play? ...

e-cue
replies: 27 views: 1,793
Ivory Force 2nd May 2003

here is a screenshot of a new piece of mastering software for the Linux platform called Jam. I have been following the...

atticus
replies: 3 views: 2,387
Alécio Costa 2nd May 2003

Could go in a lot of sections, but I chose this one... I'm putting together a portable rig to try my hand at location...

Heterodox
replies: 7 views: 1,572
Heterodox 2nd May 2003
replies: 16 views: 2,537
OKden 1st May 2003

HP to Ship First Itanium 2-based Workstations Running 64-bit Microsoft Windows XP PALO ALTO, Calif. (Apr. 29, 2003) -- HP...

makoto
replies: 0 views: 1,384
makoto 30th April 2003

I've been mucking around with Pro-ToolsFREE on my home PC for a while now (Athlon 900, 128mb DDRAM, 80gb HDD, generic 32bit sound...

ExistanceMusic
replies: 7 views: 1,256
Heterodox 30th April 2003

Now we have the sampling reverbs like AltiVerb & the Sony 777, do you think that we could start to see software that could...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 1,066
thethrillfactor 30th April 2003

Check this out, I got a virus and I want to reinstall my windows operating system because the virus is unremovable and...

xflava
replies: 6 views: 1,417
fishtop_records 30th April 2003

Yesterday, I was rushing a project due today. I found some problem using PT6.0.1LE.. I made a drum track(midi), duplicated into...

JereG
replies: 0 views: 733
JereG 29th April 2003

Hello, thanks for your mail. Well, it is not possible to run AU plug ins an TDM plug ins at the same time within...

Last Legend
replies: 5 views: 1,135
Last Legend 29th April 2003

I did a multitrack of Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey with George Garzone and Brad Barr sitting in. I pulled 15 tracks and was using two...

cleantone
replies: 5 views: 989
bjornson 29th April 2003

grimm Suspecting it still had my old MIDI songs, I dug out my old Mac. It still works and the MIDI files are there....

Jax
replies: 1 views: 1,016
BevvyB 28th April 2003

Hey guys, I use Beat detective in frequently. So I am not up on a lot of tricks with it. Well a lot of bands I record do not...

davemc
replies: 2 views: 1,960
davemc 28th April 2003

Hello, i'm in the process of setting myself up with a mixing station. The setup is going to be either a 001 or 002 with a g4...

sonicmike
replies: 1 views: 964
C.Lambrechts 28th April 2003

Anyone know of a utility that lets you rename entire groups of files or an entire folder at once ?? for OSX of course. Thanks

C.Lambrechts
replies: 2 views: 710
BevvyB 28th April 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search