The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,304
Views: 2,304
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I'm considering upgrading my AD/DA. I have a RME RayDat as a main interface and an ASP880 providing 8 pres. An additional...

robertom
replies: 10 views: 1,098
robertom 7th December 2017

I'm planning on moving my pc, which sits right beside me in my control room, to a closet in the rear of the room. How have you...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 270
Nate Wade 7th December 2017

I have an Antelope Orion Studio. It has 12 XLR/TRS combo jack inputs. Each of them can be set to High-Z/MIC/LINE. It has two 16...

renopowers
replies: 2 views: 653
renopowers 7th December 2017

What happened to this then? I only just stumbled across a reference to it, never heard of it before, but it was launched 5 years...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 26 views: 13,224
Deleted User 6th December 2017

Hello, For the mixing and mastering folks...Sculptube...special pricing... Sculptube | Overloud

mr.es335
replies: 2 views: 929
rockreid 6th December 2017

So, I have a fairly unique/specific potential setup, and I'm unsure whether some clocking issues may arise. Here's the tl;dr...

ethanmontgomery
replies: 1 views: 453
Muser 6th December 2017

Just a heads up. The SSL Duende Native Buss compressor is on sale this week only (til Dec. 8th 2017) for $39 in the SSL Web...

ZFire
replies: 2 views: 855
PMF 6th December 2017

I'm curious if there are any users here and their experience. Thanks. Mixed Logic M24 |...

rack gear
replies: 5 views: 4,768
feltsouglybefore 6th December 2017

Control 24 faders (all) stopped moving / responding in any way. Won't respond to Vegas test or similar. Also, seems headphone...

LogicBased
replies: 5 views: 1,524
Ju91600 6th December 2017

Hello! Is there anyone that is using the Soundcraft Signature MTK 22 with Cubase and could help me on how to route the in and...

Treffenberg
replies: 1 views: 1,593
Sir Ruff 6th December 2017

Currently using an ssl madi xtreme with an Orion (through madi) and experiencing a couple of small issues/worrying about future...

iangomes
replies: 0 views: 359
iangomes 6th December 2017

Hi All, Recently my MacBook Pro 2011 model died and I need to get a new Mac system for my music needs. I write film scores...

jgmusic
replies: 18 views: 2,667
jgmusic 6th December 2017

I am replacing my Avid Omni and am deciding between Lynx HiLo & Symphony MkII (2x6). I record only one or two tracks at a...

Rockin Daddy
replies: 1 views: 772
degas 6th December 2017

Hey all, I know I’ve had a couple threads relating to my upcoming computer purchase but this question seems unique. Within...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 3 views: 1,078
DownSideUp 6th December 2017

Does anyone know of a high quality Firewire 400 to 800 cable? Wish I could buy one quick at Best Buy, but I'm looking online...

rids
replies: 20 views: 20,193
Synpatico 6th December 2017

I just got a new Apollo Firewire, and installed all of the right software drivers. I'm running Pro Tools 12, and Mac OS sierra. ...

PihSant
replies: 2 views: 716
PihSant 6th December 2017

I'm looking for the best plugin for live performance that can at least do simple pitch shifting. There is a vocal part of a song...

jschmidt1340
replies: 0 views: 594
jschmidt1340 6th December 2017

I am looking to buy the Syba SD-PEX30009 firewire card, which does NOT have a 4-pin floppy disk connector or 4-pin molex to...

islanddigital
replies: 1 views: 815
MediaGary 6th December 2017

Fab Filter just released the NEW Limiter ProL 2. I already have the Pro L, and the new version is really better....

Deleted 2b2d553
replies: 5 views: 1,772
FromDuskTillDAW 6th December 2017

Anyone built/used a Apollo thunderbolt with Windows Computer either PCIe thunderbolt or onboard Thunderbolt? If so, what...

dc3hawaii
replies: 1 views: 832
gdoubleyou 6th December 2017

Hi I purchased a Tascam DA-3000 and arrived today, but I have a problem, I am doing via Spdif with a Roland octacapture, this...

Portubong
replies: 3 views: 543
Portubong 5th December 2017

Hi, I love the ValhallaDSP plugins (I also love Waves, UAD, Softube, Xfer Records, Soundtoys and other quality software...

rocknroll1020
replies: 15 views: 1,237
toledo3 5th December 2017

Hello! Can anybody recommend a good woodwinds ensemble-VST with DRY sound samples of the instruments? I mean by that...

koip
replies: 3 views: 690
JohnRick 5th December 2017

Seems GS deemed it necessary to give me a warning. I removed the content as a result. When I aim to attack or insult, there'll be...

Nate Wade
replies: 17 views: 997
Nate Wade 5th December 2017

Hello, One of my Mac has Waves Complete V9 on El Capitan. Is Waves Complete V9 compatible with High Sierra? Thank you for...

ginthepartisan
replies: 2 views: 2,943
ginthepartisan 5th December 2017

Hello. Considering upgrade to a MOTU AVB interface, have 2 computers: 1st one is primarily for DAW, 2nd one is a laptop...

alex13july
replies: 1 views: 805
Travisvictor 5th December 2017

Has anyone on the mac platform got this to install ? I've recently purchased the Slate Digital Trigger ... I could not get...

SUPADUPA
replies: 16 views: 6,578
Alex Banks 5th December 2017

Portland, OR - January 29, 2007 reFuse Software proudly announces the release of a new plug-in for Macintosh OSX, the...

leigh
replies: 41 views: 12,607
leigh 5th December 2017

I have a late 2012 Mac Mini with 2.5 GHz i5 processor, 16 GB of ram and dual Samsung 850 1tb SSD's. My dilemma: I started...

Meatloaf24
replies: 0 views: 809
Meatloaf24 5th December 2017

As the title says, I'm looking for a 33609 software emulation - in AAX format. I know and have used the UAD 33609, but what...

DannyMac
replies: 2 views: 588
DannyMac 5th December 2017

OK this is a strange question.. I hav a first generation UAD Apollo quad which is firewire. I just bought a new iMac and now...

Perfectkey
replies: 7 views: 1,123
Perfectkey 5th December 2017

First of all Pro Tools 9 is wonderful, everything I hoped it would be. I'm using the dithered surround mixer too, and I love it....

recorder2
replies: 31 views: 20,620
Chip Booth 5th December 2017

Im in need of a hosting app to load pics for support issues and also here. What do you guys use? I had been using PhotoBucket...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 623
Deleted User 5th December 2017

Can anyone out there tell me if Omnisphere can do negative modulation envelopes? It has such extensive modulation capabilities,...

timtoonz
replies: 1 views: 473
timtoonz 5th December 2017

Speaking of those Valhalla lovers loving Valahalla, this post tags off the LEX thread regarding the $299 price point. This is new...

MusiKLover
replies: 12 views: 4,444
elektrovolt 4th December 2017

My Ensemble suddenly went nuts a few days ago on my Logic rig. All lights on the Ensemble (left and right knobs) flash @ once...

The MPCist
replies: 12 views: 4,588
Fedux 4th December 2017

I'm waiting for my Komplete 11 license from JRRShop. In the meantime, the Replika XT upgrade is on sale on the Native Instruments...

Uoppi
replies: 3 views: 724
exosphere 4th December 2017

Focusrite recently released a new Clarett TB3 beta driver: http://beta.focusrite.com/ Would be great to get some feedback...

12Bass
replies: 0 views: 691
12Bass 4th December 2017

Hi. Looking for an alternative to my factory spec akai samplers... Literally don't have the cash to convert them to flash...

dreadbizniz
replies: 4 views: 1,222
Tod Slaughter 4th December 2017

Has anybody tried both of these? I'm demoing the Brainworx SSL and it's fantastic, but I like the idea of the softube...

theillusionist
replies: 2 views: 1,695
theillusionist 4th December 2017

EDIT: For all but the three missing .nki instruments, migrating from Kontakt 4 to 5 is as simple as editing the Reaper project...

Uoppi
replies: 1 views: 777
ZangTumblyTumble 4th December 2017

Hellos. This is a call out to any Cubase 9 users in Europe, Preferably in the UK, that can help me with a couple of...

golden beers
replies: 0 views: 645
golden beers 4th December 2017

Hello guys! What are the tape plugins based on the Ampex ATR-124? I know only 1: Hornet Tape. I suspect that the Overloude...

gilmanoel
replies: 0 views: 524
gilmanoel 4th December 2017

Back in the day, when I bought Native Instruments' Vintage Compressors bundle, it was the Guitar Rig version. Actually, I prefer...

Uoppi
replies: 2 views: 674
Uoppi 4th December 2017

Hello! Two questions, since I cannot find the info anywhere. As I can see, this FF Pro-C2 emulates various famous hw...

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 1 views: 824
msmucr 3rd December 2017

So I have an early 2011 15" MacBook Pro in near mint condition with an essentially virgin copy of Mavericks installed which...

sjmarano
replies: 19 views: 863
gdoubleyou 3rd December 2017

Leaning towards the Nucleus but Qcon looks good too n at a lower price; MCU seems tried n tested. How are the Avid Eucon...

nyne
replies: 3 views: 2,402
Pro5 3rd December 2017

Hey Slutterz!! My old Mac tower died. I'm looking to replace it with an iMac, 2011, 3.40, I7 , 16 gig with Thunderbolt. They're...

kdp
replies: 1 views: 364
blwatlongwood 3rd December 2017

I dont know if this is the right forum for this, but im trying anyways. I want my setup to be able to send audio and midi back...

Jenso
replies: 15 views: 2,681
jimmyklane 3rd December 2017

Hello, Given that RME is about to release the successor to the UFX (the UFX+), I was wondering which of the two interfaces...

nelsona
replies: 15 views: 6,414
petergreeny 3rd December 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search