The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, my LT-MADI card is out of service since today, i need one to use my studio, if someone has a LT-MADI card to sell...

ElMute
replies: 0 views: 374
ElMute 12th January 2018

Hey guys! So I currently run ableton on a PC with a Focusrite Scarlett. Just bought a new PC, as well as a used Apollo Twin...

Guythatdoesmusic
replies: 5 views: 465
tehlord 12th January 2018

Hi, I just put a ssd in my laptop and startup is much faster my projects load faster to. But what could a ram upgrade do to...

Monk u
replies: 7 views: 412
CPhoenix 12th January 2018

I'm sort of confused as to where to plug in my monitors.. I've been plugging them on the back where it says "Monitor"...

FrankJaegr
replies: 0 views: 310
FrankJaegr 12th January 2018

Is there any (real) alternative to the Pro Audio DSP Dnamic Spectrum Mapper DSM V2 plugin? I am not looking for a de-esser or...

tedannemann
replies: 13 views: 3,346
meloco_go 12th January 2018

Suuup, I came across Sinevibe's awesome groove plugin 'Reshuffle' after watching this...

JC Biffro
replies: 1 views: 461
reaperjunkie 12th January 2018

i'm having a real struggle with reverb effects, finding ones i like... it's weird. i've been using aether and breeze by 2c...

unorthodoxx1
replies: 134 views: 14,593
2ndade 12th January 2018

Hi all. I use a windows laptop with Steinberg UR824 in the studio. Works great. I want to buy a Steinberg UR44 in a more...

netrom
replies: 1 views: 541
netrom 12th January 2018

H2Designs so far, i have known that the line-in of the MIYO is not hi-Z so, questions : 1 can i record my keyboard directly into...

EnciWu
replies: 4 views: 596
EnciWu 12th January 2018

i need a mixer/interface that i can use for recording into logic will also work with a usb conversion camera kit on a ipad and be...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 584
boomer81 12th January 2018

Hi I’ve been getting some great results with Auto Align, with both live tracked drums and for drum layering, I’ve...

trautman
replies: 1 views: 611
trautman 12th January 2018

Hey guys. I just updated my computer top to bottom. New Motherboard, memory, cpu, gfx crd etc. I was dealing with massive amounts...

PLPomh
replies: 1 views: 319
PLPomh 12th January 2018

Which DAW?

Hey, I'm a College Senior in Sound Design/Composition. Through the College I've worked in Logic, Pro-Tools, and Ableton; now, I'm...

Stewartb500
replies: 31 views: 2,669
sam c 12th January 2018

Hi, I recently copped a Korg Minilogue (beautiful machine!) and I'm looking to use it as an external instrument from Ableton...

JohnEdson
replies: 0 views: 1,664
JohnEdson 12th January 2018

I’m having an issue with PCM Room. I first experienced it using Logic a couple of years ago, but after switching to Windows and...

Broken
replies: 0 views: 337
Broken 12th January 2018

Apologies if this is in the wrong section. I’ve just installed a new SSD in my studio PC. For boring reasons I won’t get...

AevumWinter
replies: 15 views: 620
AevumWinter 12th January 2018

Hi, i just bought new audio workstation NeO soundstation and seems to work great. Super happy with it, i saw it on some add and...

Stojzz
replies: 1 views: 592
wimvanaelst 12th January 2018

So I am at my friend's place. He has Nuendo loaded and running. I get to work but something seems "off". I figured...

Infernal Device
replies: 4 views: 2,738
zsuite 12th January 2018

There were a few threads with this topic in the last years. The plugins require more and more power. Crying for CPU. Time is...

Arseny
replies: 5 views: 739
Arseny 11th January 2018

Hello, Does anyone have experience running Cubase or an "equivalen"t DAW on a Dell XPS 13? I am thinking of buying...

vmishka
replies: 5 views: 1,801
norbury brook 11th January 2018

Like many others, I find Apple’s abandonment of established i/o standards frustrating. In fact, I was nearly ready to give up...

matyas
replies: 0 views: 399
matyas 11th January 2018

Hi all I'm in the process of preparing my overdue migration from XP to Win7... I'm not entirely sure yet - not least of all...

Gorgutz
replies: 4 views: 618
Glamrock80 11th January 2018

I currently have a late 2009 Mac Pro with a good chunk of RAM (24GB+), SSD for system drive and several other internal drives but...

marksargison
replies: 0 views: 298
marksargison 11th January 2018

Hey all, i'm pretty stumped on this one, hopefully someone may know what's going on - recently i started noticing later in the...

mjgltd88
replies: 0 views: 545
mjgltd88 11th January 2018

Hey Gearslutz, Im in the process of updating my home studio. I operate on a Mac so connectivity is not an issue. Has anyone A/B...

TB1990
replies: 4 views: 1,289
mh_bj 11th January 2018

Hi Guys, Apologies in advance if this sounds convoluted but I hope the extra detail will make my questions clearer: I have...

Callum
replies: 0 views: 247
Callum 11th January 2018

Can anyone recommend a decent control surface for real time control of logic soft synth parameters? Really like the way I can...

nuthinupmysleeve
replies: 3 views: 427
Monsieur_R 11th January 2018

I would like to buy a Universal Audio Apollo 8 Quad, and now seems like an interesting time. I can get a decent discount and...

prospect
replies: 2 views: 1,243
radiant 11th January 2018

I want to use Melodyne Editor to transcribe Solo Piano Music. It is the only software I know of that can transcribe polyphonic...

PapaSon
replies: 14 views: 3,579
Heartfeltdawn 11th January 2018

I have seen the new upcoming T-racks 5 and I have to say it looks amazing!, I have the chance to upgrade to the complete bundle...

zebastian21
replies: 66 views: 11,213
souljahh 10th January 2018

Upgrades are never easy, no matter my due diligence. I've read of many using Apogee AD16x's and Lynx Aurora 16's with Pro Tools...

Improv
replies: 2 views: 383
Fidelis 10th January 2018

I'm thinking about getting one of these two Alienware AW17R4-7345SLV-PUS 17 - Razer Blade (GeForce GTX 1060) 14 Using...

Lfoxxx
replies: 4 views: 902
bellay 10th January 2018

Dear wise sages of the Pro Audio world, N00b here looking for a budget solution to recording multiple inputs on my early 2015...

DrReality
replies: 0 views: 519
DrReality 10th January 2018

Hello, I'm sorry about the really basic question but the more I read online the more I'm getting confused. Basically I am...

Glover902
replies: 15 views: 694
theillusionist 10th January 2018
replies: 0 views: 283
invalidusername 10th January 2018

Hi there, i looked for an houre now and I am not able to finde any noise specs about the Nvidia Quadro series... i really like...

knightonabicycle
replies: 0 views: 438
knightonabicycle 10th January 2018

First of all, happy new year! As for that matter, I bought my friend’s collection of hardware synths, and now I have 5 of...

qkrzazzang
replies: 11 views: 7,039
Resort Records 10th January 2018

My question is regarding Changing the midi channel on a controller and it not having any effect on an assigned vst's midi channel...

sdd17
replies: 4 views: 298
sdd17 10th January 2018

Is there any way to have the mix locked at 100%? Seems like a grave oversight if not.

toowrongfoo
replies: 3 views: 383
toowrongfoo 10th January 2018

Since I don't do Waves, does anyone know of a comparable or better aural exciter type plugin? I know there's one in...

MowingDevil
replies: 18 views: 1,348
MowingDevil 10th January 2018

Hey Slutz, I am at my wits end. I recently decided to upgrade to PT HD, and decided to go the used route. I bought a 2010...

0druidic0
replies: 2 views: 630
LupoAlbertoVB 10th January 2018

Hello! I was about to buy the Faderfox PC12 cause it has many knobs and that is what I want cause I will not have the...

BeatMachinery
replies: 0 views: 1,191
BeatMachinery 10th January 2018

I'm diving into 100% commitment towards my audio freelance business this year, which means it is time for an upgrade....

ReSoundingSource
replies: 2 views: 492
ReSoundingSource 10th January 2018

I just got a Eventide Ultra Harmonizer Series 4000. I'm hooking it up through AES right into my Apogee Symphony I/O MKII. I need...

connorbarry
replies: 0 views: 378
connorbarry 10th January 2018

The Waves SSL G-Equalizer is now available on sale separately from the SSL Collection. Is this basically the same EQ that is on...

briaboy
replies: 1 views: 1,429
briaboy 10th January 2018

I saw a review where they say this unit is IOS compatible. Anyone know?

hebjam
replies: 0 views: 423
hebjam 9th January 2018

I'm getting clipping when recording guitar. Here's what I'm running, what on, at what volumes, and what through. New guitar -...

mosslands
replies: 0 views: 447
mosslands 9th January 2018

Hi Guys, I need your help and advice guys for what I want to do. I wanna to record vocal and some acoustic instruments like...

dihdi
replies: 13 views: 2,737
Ardis 9th January 2018

I'm looking into purchasing a new Mac Pro. What I'd be super grateful to know is, what would be the best/ideal spec for a...

kabb
replies: 50 views: 6,318
climber 9th January 2018

Can this be done safely or is the signal too strong? (Layla 20 bit was the first model which has no headphone out)

bvdd
replies: 3 views: 471
Pollo 9th January 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search