The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Top film composing plugins...what are they? I use Eastwest Symphonic Orchestra, but now they have "Hollywood...

violet
replies: 1 views: 567
violet 5th July 2010

I need to get a new laptop. I've been on the pc laptops for a while but I am thinking of going MAC. I also plan on getting into...

boogybanga
replies: 7 views: 17,604
baskervils 5th July 2010

Afternoon' Can anyone tell me what the difference between ProTools M-POWERED 8 Standard & Educational actually...

Snow
replies: 1 views: 1,107
psycho_monkey 5th July 2010

I am running PT 7.4 with a 192 and Rosetta 800. Effectively I have 16 analogue ins/outs and 8 channels of AES/EBU (which I can...

waldie wave
replies: 2 views: 1,741
waldie wave 5th July 2010

Hi, A colleague told me that if i was using the gain audiosuite plugin under protools, i would get some side effects on the...

mauru
replies: 3 views: 990
mauru 5th July 2010

I just bought a second hand apogee ensemble to accompany the one i already have, thinking no problem to link the pair up at 44 or...

insect1
replies: 12 views: 4,321
eliteforce 5th July 2010

HI .. I have been having a problem with the input level on my Saffire Pro 24 clipping whenever i plug my guitar in . It is a Les...

ted spears
replies: 0 views: 1,880
ted spears 5th July 2010

Hello! I am hoping somebody can help me out with a problem I am having. I recently purchased Protools M Powered 8.0.3 I...

thomasf
replies: 3 views: 743
psycho_monkey 4th July 2010

Okay I am moving on to Pro Tools M audio powered 8, and along with that i need an mbox. So i was thinking of getting an Mbox 2,...

FBE
replies: 11 views: 771

Hi there. I just picked up a used Sweetwater Creation Station built in late 2007. It has Intel Core Duo2 2.0 processors. I...

rolo
replies: 6 views: 1,048
rolo 4th July 2010

Hey guys, I need to record ONE piano track, and don't feel like paying $300+ for a nice virtual piano plugin. Does anyone know...

ampedrecording
replies: 2 views: 1,758
djanthonyw 4th July 2010

Hi, Does the new improved Cubase 5.5 VST Bridge work with : UAD2 VST plug-ins (32-bit) Sonnox VST plug-ins (32-bit) When...

muziksculp
replies: 0 views: 843
muziksculp 4th July 2010

I'm about to take some time and get more deeply into Kontakt, something I've not taken the time to do before. I come from a...

infiniteposse
replies: 0 views: 911
infiniteposse 4th July 2010

I want to buy a new MacBook Pro and they're all Snow Leopard 10.6.3. I would like to run Pro Tools 8 with a Mbox 2. I know Avid...

ToesInSand
replies: 11 views: 4,905
Batchimp 4th July 2010

Ok, Lock SMPTE Region Position is great so that regions aren't moved after all the effort that's gone into it. But what is the...

api2500
replies: 11 views: 7,653
api2500 4th July 2010

hey i got logic 9 on snow lep and im not sure what kind "wrapper" to use... any thoughts?

weaksteelmusic
replies: 3 views: 1,494
djanthonyw 4th July 2010

I have a Rosetta 200 and a 002 hooked up through SPDIF. Im wanting to use the Rosettas A/D/A and Clock. In ProTools under...

KGraham045
replies: 1 views: 725
synthoid 4th July 2010

I have the Apogee One, but cannot figure a way of getting BOTH headphones AND stereo monitors connected! Am I correct in...

lolalola
replies: 1 views: 3,057
StratSvante 4th July 2010

What are you guys using for FTP? I'm creating an account and just wondering who I should use for a host. Also, what do you have...

knucklehead1
replies: 23 views: 1,272
Kenny Gioia 4th July 2010

I tried it for a little while but had major issues. Has it gotten any better? My NI stuff was being a beeotch

bexarametric
replies: 31 views: 3,701
whinecellar 4th July 2010

Just wondering if anyone has made the PT to Logic switch? I have been using both programs but just recently recorded two songs...

karp47
replies: 39 views: 2,249
baskervils 4th July 2010

This one will pickle your brain... I really need some help here... right let's try to eliminate the obvious questions such as...

fry
replies: 9 views: 880

Hey guys... Really considering getting myself some new preamps. Let's face the facts, I don't have the cash to get myself the VK...

K. Osborne
replies: 57 views: 6,171
elambo 3rd July 2010

Just purchased the Yamaha 7CG Jr. and can't get the pedal up and pedal down convolution installed. The instructions are for...

dino321
replies: 4 views: 2,506
doug hazelrigg 3rd July 2010

Is it possible to make the DSM work as a de-esser ONLY, so if does not affect the sound in any other ways then simply de-essing...

blackcom
replies: 7 views: 1,715
blackcom 3rd July 2010
replies: 17 views: 7,788
Digital-Haven 3rd July 2010

I'm throwing a party soon where I want to show a bunch of old 80's videos. I got some of them so far, and I see two issues...

DaVinci
replies: 7 views: 642
crimsonnoise 3rd July 2010

Wrestling with a great track but with quite some of solutions to find (getting there!) this is my question: How can I put an...

hanuman
replies: 23 views: 919
16942 3rd July 2010

I recently upgraded from 7.4 to 8 on my Imac and since I've switched it over I have been getting the increase hardware buffer...

Sludge_Roach
replies: 0 views: 756
Sludge_Roach 3rd July 2010

Hi, I have a problem with Logic 9 MIDI, and hope that someone else has overcome this one and can help! I have two controllers,...

joedoc
replies: 5 views: 4,067
valis 3rd July 2010

is it possible to expand the 192 Digital I/O to do 24 channels of TDIF I/O or is it limited to 16???

skybluerental
replies: 7 views: 1,330
Squawk 3rd July 2010

all was fine, but now it won't recognize the hardware. using a PC. bad firewire card? bad 002?

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 529
Unknown soldier 3rd July 2010

Tried a search and can't find anything on this. I have read of PC's having some issues and needeing to be run in the admin mode,...

dft3670
replies: 0 views: 786
dft3670 3rd July 2010

Hey guys i am new to this website, i've heard great things. I've been having a problem recently with my microKORG setup on...

Static702
replies: 2 views: 12,612
bensaddiction 2nd July 2010

I'm thinking about getting an Alesis iO|26 so I can use some of my ADAT I/O gear (2 ea Presonus Digimax, ADAT HD) with my laptop....

JimmyTheFreak
replies: 10 views: 21,706
LQM 2nd July 2010

Hello all, have been a passive viewer of this forum for years and learnt a lot on the way ... but this is my first post ... as...

JazzJammer
replies: 0 views: 653
JazzJammer 2nd July 2010

Hi Guys, I just brought a new 8 core mac pro with logic 8.2 and snow leopard 10.6.4 and im finding it really slow. Has anyone...

audio1200
replies: 1 views: 937
Firechild 2nd July 2010

Hi everyone, STILL looking for my next rig, and discovered this machine. ...

jazzercountry
replies: 0 views: 625
jazzercountry 2nd July 2010

At school today everything was going great, been planning to get a laptop bag for my mobile setup, and the order has been put in...

jikky
replies: 9 views: 1,534
avebr 2nd July 2010

I just bought a sample CD that came all audio files. It would be great in Stylus RMX. I own ReCycle, but it can be a pain. Is...

audiomichael
replies: 0 views: 824
audiomichael 2nd July 2010

I'm trying to use the Tetra editor in conjunction with Logic Pro, but when I do it seems that the MIDI communication is getting...

djanthonyw
replies: 2 views: 2,195
Clonkified 2nd July 2010

Hi, I have an E-MU X board 61, that's suddenly stopped transmitting Midi over USB ? I recently cleaned out my computer, but...

wallyburger
replies: 0 views: 593
wallyburger 2nd July 2010

At the risk of getting sucked into a very complex argument, I am looking for spatial simulation software where one can specify...

we88
replies: 1 views: 541
BVB 2nd July 2010

So I did some vocals for the first time on my Onyx 1220i with M-Powered. But when i listened to playback it was out of time...

Jenre
replies: 0 views: 397
Jenre 2nd July 2010

Hello all, Logic has started ignoring ONLY my C1 note, regardless of shifting the keyboard octaves (did that to test and be sure...

joedoc
replies: 3 views: 784
joedoc 2nd July 2010

Hello guys @GS Music Computer, I've been reading quite a while here to determine which components I should get to upgrade my DAW...

Masaaki
replies: 8 views: 1,155
Pete Kaine 2nd July 2010

Hi, I'm against a deadline running out of time. Save CPU by freezing but cannot unfreeze now for freeze signs are undisplayed....

hanuman
replies: 2 views: 1,392
hanuman 2nd July 2010
replies: 1 views: 918
MikeTSH 2nd July 2010

Hi guys, Why is it when I open up multiple instances of the same patch it reloads duplicates of every sample, wasting much...

jamespgoodman
replies: 1 views: 866
valis 2nd July 2010

I use a Macbook 13" 09/2007 (2.0 ghz, 3GB, 7200rpm, Snow Leopard) with Audiofire 12. Logic 8 and Live 8. I'm wondering...

Ossicle
replies: 34 views: 4,176
Ossicle 2nd July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search