The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

UPDATE: FIXED! I fixed the problem! Focusrite responded to my email and running in class-compliant mode got rid of the...

shaom
replies: 23 views: 29,958
nate101miller 12th May 2018

Hello. I am trying to reduce background noise from foley sounds I recorded in my garage. The noise is part preamp noise, part...

fredje
replies: 20 views: 2,244
nightchef 12th May 2018

Has anyone compared these two interfaces? I'm not that concerned with features as I am sound quality. I'm going to use the device...

smoovemode
replies: 1 views: 784
paulseiler 12th May 2018

Anyone else wishing that Microsoft's native MIDI driver would allow for MIDI ports to be shared by multiple applications? It is...

mindseye9
replies: 5 views: 1,367
blueflake 12th May 2018

Hi everyone, Just wanted to share a new analog synth rompler plugin, "ART" Description Greynote Music's ART...

greynotemusic
replies: 0 views: 544
greynotemusic 12th May 2018

Um...what is the deal with Miroslav Philharmonik? confoosed After reading some glowing reviews of this on here I decide to demo....

PeteJames
replies: 8 views: 2,500
alexis 12th May 2018

I gave up a few years back. Anything that's pretty convincing here in 2015. Some drip would be fantastic but I could live with...

Mr. Mulcahy
replies: 20 views: 5,481
man in the house 12th May 2018

Hi, I just bought a sample library for Kontakt 5 player. and I don't really use Kontakt 5. I want to drag and drop the audio...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 3 views: 617
Wolf LeProducer 11th May 2018

I've been using Nova lately and looking at getting the GE version along with the limiter. Wondering if any users can chime in,...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 12 views: 2,784
Ain't Nobody 11th May 2018

I have been an Antelope Orion 32+ user for almost a year now and I love it. Using the Thunderbolt connection makes it a real...

JHTorch
replies: 5 views: 939
CDB Studios 11th May 2018

Came across an unclaimed Apogee Duet 2 in storage and testing out it's functionality in conjunction with Pro Tools First. Not...

Buffalo Bleu
replies: 1 views: 520
Buffalo Bleu 11th May 2018

Howdy folks Seeing as how we look back with 20 20 vision supposedly, does anybody know if MOTU made an AES unit that works with...

Jonk
replies: 3 views: 438
latweek 11th May 2018

I'm a long time RME Digicheck Spectral Analyzer user and now that I'm about to buy UA Apollo I was wondering is there any similar...

justjoo
replies: 4 views: 1,341
zvukofor 11th May 2018

Getting an aquired Ensoniq ASR-10R back up and running. As I tested my ASR, it loads the OS and the patches but no...

markustg
replies: 1 views: 843
markustg 11th May 2018

Lets try Cream... :cowbell: and post reviews Acqua - Channel Strips - Acustica Audio

Deleted 2b2d553
replies: 8 views: 2,073
Deleted 2b2d553 11th May 2018

Hi, thanks for coming by. I could sure use some good guidance on this. Reaper installed fine but, the Focusrite drivers for...

PJD3
replies: 3 views: 475
Deleted 1304fd4 11th May 2018

Hey guys, Just looking for some recommendations on a 1-2 channel interface with great converters. Currently, I record guitars...

Doctornads
replies: 7 views: 1,793
lllubi 11th May 2018

Greetings everyone. Maybe a basic question here but I’ve exhausted searches everywhere to remedy this: I’m using a at4040...

shootist
replies: 2 views: 406
shootist 11th May 2018

Though Apple doesn't think so, & I use Macs, numeric keypads on laptops are cool. I'm prepping samples on a num keypad on an...

dsetto
replies: 2 views: 429
Suburban Studios 11th May 2018

I hear that the best macbook pro to use for recording is an older model and best to just mod it with more power etc. And, that...

mctoad
replies: 34 views: 2,033
BrentA 10th May 2018

Has anybody ever compared these two? I'm dying to get the AMS RMX16 sound, specifically the ambience and NonLin but spending...

Homunculus
replies: 29 views: 6,032
icecubeman 10th May 2018

Anyone using this for music? I am very focused on moving things forward and backward in the mix and this appears to be the...

astralpen
replies: 0 views: 499
astralpen 10th May 2018

Would appreciate any feedback folks can provide. I have an RME Multiface II that I've used for years. I monitor on headphones...

packermans4
replies: 5 views: 535
packermans4 10th May 2018

I have a couple of questions regarding proper gain staging, while recording solo acoustic guitar. In other words, I am not...

onemansguitar
replies: 3 views: 432
deedeeyeah 10th May 2018

my specs: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Quad Core 8gb RAM GTX 1050TI FL Studio uses up way more CPU than it should. Even...

Snowblind
replies: 1 views: 415
wrgkmc 10th May 2018

Hi there I was hoping some one with knowledge could help with the best way to setup my UAD account to ensure I have 2 systems...

Walkz187
replies: 2 views: 722
Universal Audio 10th May 2018

As I look through the posts and do a quick search I find very little feedback from the SPL Madison converters. Is it because...

Herb
replies: 7 views: 2,334
CSField 10th May 2018

I see some pro's print their final mixes into the mix-project on a separate track. Why do they do this as there are (faster?)...

Guitarking
replies: 1 views: 455
thehightenor 10th May 2018

I just got an Apogee Symphony Thunderbolt with the Preamp module. But I’ve already run out of IO. I would like to have the...

Octopussy
replies: 6 views: 908
hogroast 10th May 2018

Hello. I'm on the lookout for a Wav editor that can apply VST plugin effects to the wavs. I'd rather not use a DAW for...

fredje
replies: 6 views: 417
CathodeRay 9th May 2018

Hi guys/gals. I hope this makes sense. I currently use an M-Audio Delta 1010LT. It works fine, its just I am having problems...

p_e
replies: 10 views: 730
Lance Lawson 9th May 2018

Hi I searched everywhere but I just cant find a AB comparison with the new apogee symphony mk2 and a Apollo mk2 interface. I...

irieboss
replies: 22 views: 7,927
JblKid95 9th May 2018

Gotta have the Q and the L. Does anybody know if you buy one they send you a coupon after. Also anybody wanna be my recommender,...

jayfield
replies: 116 views: 19,833
skiltrip 9th May 2018

I'm having this issue, I don't know if it's coming from the audio interface or the microphone. There is this crackling/popping...

erickaoki
replies: 5 views: 1,576
bowzin 9th May 2018

Hi, I am putting together a little home studio and I am trying to decide between the Apogee Ensemble TH and Universal Audio...

Thorns
replies: 16 views: 7,661
Ari88 9th May 2018

Hello, Can anyone with experience in Matlab give me a headstart on this problem? I need to automatically perform this...

DexterW
replies: 0 views: 386
DexterW 9th May 2018

Just read this tonight. Not enough detail for my liking, but that's covered in the story as to why not. Intel CPUs Have a...

Toddskins
replies: 735 views: 46,412
mattiasnyc 9th May 2018

Eight more Spectre-style flaws found in Intel processors - Hardware - Security - iTnews

Bart Nettle
replies: 0 views: 383
Bart Nettle 9th May 2018

Hi, I've recently got the new Arturia Essential midi keyboard and Arturia Lab 3 synth software. But sadly I'm having 2 serious...

salmo salar
replies: 0 views: 385
salmo salar 9th May 2018

Hey guys! I'm looking to get a laptop so that I can use it for audio production/editing (mainly with Ableton 9, reaktor and...

ciervoVul
replies: 0 views: 325
ciervoVul 9th May 2018

Hi, I work on Renoise and Cubase (all configuration below) and I use quite a lot of plugins on my projects but everything was...

NocifLentus
replies: 0 views: 369
NocifLentus 9th May 2018

Does anyone knows how and where I can find a PCB for the Audient iD22???

criss_x
replies: 4 views: 1,716
criss_x 9th May 2018

I don't want to post the link, because I don't want to promote this guy, but he is selling Waves Mercury bundle on Ebay for...

Joe Porto
replies: 13 views: 1,177
ShadowsOfLife 8th May 2018

Hello everybody. I'm new to the Mac world for audio production and have been reading with interest about performance boosts (or,...

tsma
replies: 0 views: 382
tsma 8th May 2018

Good Afternoon Everyone, I'm stuck and can't figure this out. I'm trying to setup the following. PreSonus Studio Live...

johnrapier
replies: 1 views: 575
msmucr 8th May 2018

Does the Aurora 16 have Thunderbolt connection? I have a 2012 iMac computer. It has Thunderbolt, would I have to buy something...

gabler
replies: 10 views: 876
msmucr 8th May 2018

Hi there Ordered an Pcie Accel card from the States, so I could upgrade from my current PT8 HD2 to HD3 setup. After...

InTheBox
replies: 1 views: 366
InTheBox 8th May 2018

Saw these on sale right now but can't find much about them here at GS. Any opinions? Besides their "Buss" plugins,...

DrAudioBot
replies: 1 views: 736
scobriggs 8th May 2018

I've been trying to choose a motherboard for a few different builds I'm speccing out, before deciding on which build to...

genome
replies: 2 views: 547
Loke17 8th May 2018

Oh my...These are... GORGEOUS sounding!! 7X-500 FET...

LFO8
replies: 49 views: 11,245
simon.billington 8th May 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search