The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,538 views: 1,531,435
bgood 1 hour ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 286 views: 35,317
smoke 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,765 views: 1,272,249
darkwavo 6 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,242
George Necola 13th September 2005
replies: 38 views: 5,723
RiF 1 minute ago

Hello Folks, I have a very stable running iMac Pro on Mojave with all my plugin arsenal installed and settings etc ... I am...

DJ Bechara
replies: 0 views: 1
DJ Bechara 3 minutes ago

So I have my main PC connected to my 18i20 via usb. Now I brought in a second PC I also want to hear audio through, just from out...

Extenzo
replies: 2 views: 22
Extenzo 7 minutes ago

It looks like the MOTU M2/M4 looks great on paper, based on the reviews I have read and seems superior to the Audient iD14, at...

BrainGlue
replies: 18 views: 5,601
thebrightestday 7 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 15,819 views: 1,185,290
trackbout 13 minutes ago

Hi Guyz , i'm seeing more and more stuff dropping win 8 support and focusing on windwos 10 Stayed far from win 10 because all...

Jeezo
replies: 7 views: 161
ZenMaster 20 minutes ago

I bought the hammered dulcimer Kontakt library from Cinematique on February 23rd. I was unable to download the full file; it...

CrackheadBill
replies: 0 views: 1
CrackheadBill 22 minutes ago

A few threads about this interface but could not find many reviews. So whats the consensus ? Interested for iMac,...

nyne
replies: 6 views: 248
nyne 1 hour ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 766 views: 51,759
RyanC 2 hours ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 808 views: 164,818
auxReturn 2 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 801 views: 130,241
jzero 3 hours ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 117 views: 24,418
PettyCash 4 hours ago

Hi guys, any of you here use Xidax custom PCs to run PT, Cubase, or other NLEs in your studio? These high-end Xidax machines look...

Coincidence
replies: 0 views: 63
Coincidence 5 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 493 views: 91,748
Fleer 5 hours ago

Hi, Last night my 3 year old Audient ID14 all of a sudden started smelling weird and it stopped functioning. I assume it has...

Evian
replies: 18 views: 556
bill5 5 hours ago

Hello, In every other DAW I have used, you are given the freedom to trigger several vst instruments at once from a single midi...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 66
gearstudent 6 hours ago
replies: 3 views: 305
bill5 6 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 126 views: 20,149
The Beatsmith 6 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 446 views: 26,342
solidstate 6 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,451 views: 96,914
Harsh Verma 7 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,087 views: 2,838,774
Will The Weirdo 8 hours ago

Hi Folks, I realise that there are a few threads about the "best" saturation plug-in however I'm wondering about...

cpsmusic
replies: 41 views: 2,289
ardis 10 hours ago

A mix with and without the Britson console emulation. What do you think about the difference ? https://youtu.be/Auwcdih7Jp8

maartenl945
replies: 3 views: 188
maartenl945 10 hours ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 184 views: 66,094
screentan 10 hours ago

Greetings! We are BRAINGINES - a startup company who made an early prototype of GPU AUDIO technology. It works on your laptop...

Braingines
replies: 13 views: 2,912
PL Music 11 hours ago

This issue has been happening to me forever and I cannot seem to figure out why. Many times when the client who is sending me...

kholland65
replies: 0 views: 103
kholland65 12 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 197 views: 15,359
derajj 14 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,364 views: 1,255,155
kofein 14 hours ago

Fulfilling a promise made a long time ago. Two presets. Nothing special or out of the ordinary. I find that while the provided...

kodebode
replies: 9 views: 1,765
SeaDave 14 hours ago

Hi to all the plugin developers :) We’re all (producers, engineers, programmers and musicians) are very grateful and depend...

mac black
replies: 0 views: 87
mac black 15 hours ago

Logic Pro is a ****ing minefield for people with OCD. I've been using Logic since 2010 and let me tell you, the struggle has been...

Valvetronix
replies: 11 views: 753
Pchicago 17 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 387 views: 49,811
markiv2290 17 hours ago

You guys see this?! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdp7RTEAdb/?taken-by=rustbeltstudios

brothertony
replies: 241 views: 37,913
xenozeno 18 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 671 views: 70,594
nichttuntun 18 hours ago

Looking for plugins recommendations for building DIY multiband effects in your daw, but not only. I also want to learn more...

AreYouHuman
replies: 3 views: 152
Tod Slaughter 19 hours ago

Has anyone compared these units, specifically/exclusively with respect to their conversion quality and mic pre quality? I’m not...

paulwall
replies: 8 views: 930
darkwavo 20 hours ago

Hi there everybody, I recently purchased soundforge pro 14 hoping to use this for editing waveforms (i.e. making volume...

AaronPaulReeves
replies: 0 views: 84
AaronPaulReeves 20 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 797 views: 96,327
Nightowl43 21 hours ago

Hello Is Pimera Bravo3 the only CD/DVD printer for Mac? I have a MacBook Pro with Mojave I want to get a way from using a...

wizcow
replies: 1 views: 396
Areba21 21 hours ago

I was thinking of buying an used RME Multiface (the first version) for 300€.. this is my first "pro" interface and...

ultra171
replies: 32 views: 6,082
AreYouHuman 22 hours ago

Good evening gearslutters, im currently saving for a mixing console/daw controller ive got my eyes on the ssl nucleus ive been...

daniel_griffiths
replies: 67 views: 31,541
tex viler 23 hours ago

Who is working with Addictive Trigger and has experienced these issues : When I trigger a bassdrum track I get weird timing...

joh
replies: 13 views: 2,597
Nevemachine 1 day ago

Does anyone else agree that the pianos on keyscape are terrible? I was expecting to be blown away like I was with Omnisphere and...

djx611
replies: 82 views: 31,289
Cpl. Punishment 1 day ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,255 views: 938,024
rjb5191 1 day ago

This is in music computets and it clearly says plug-in, just so were clearhooppie I've been using a few lately... still not...

lord_bunny
replies: 178 views: 97,477
LASTLAVGH 1 day ago

After upgrading Logic to 10.4 I now have a situation where I am recording vocals and after I am done recording the audio get's...

The Recordingist
replies: 5 views: 167
The Recordingist 1 day ago

*** No software / piracy chat allowed *** This thread is for the discussion of picking hardware, settings, drivers, tweaks,...

b0se
replies: 237 views: 22,112
brousseau6933 1 day ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,339 views: 191,686
chrisj 1 day ago

My USB ports have ground loop noise when powering my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen. I currently use a hum destroyer filter box...

SpookSound
replies: 9 views: 18,918
justinjoseph24 1 day ago

Trying to determine whether a PCIe Gen 4 SSD in a music + productivity notebook is worth the extra ~$60-100. The laptop in...

OkTopic7028
replies: 4 views: 168
OkTopic7028 1 day ago

Moderators