The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,725 views: 672,507
Alndln 7 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,799 views: 853,314
Emanuel23 3 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 166 views: 15,858
Mikael B 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,380
George Necola 13th September 2005

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 45 views: 1,570
Henrik Hjortnaes 18 minutes ago

I just got the behringer 404 and I am happy with it. It is doing what it supposed to do. however, i have a problem when using it...

uglijimus
replies: 4 views: 114
uglijimus 24 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 890 views: 82,543
Bill Way 24 minutes ago

hi there, has anyone experienced any 2d performance increases by installing a newer than 5870 flashed GPU in their old mac...

tomylee
replies: 4 views: 85
tomylee 33 minutes ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 146 views: 5,546
anon 39 minutes ago

Hello, I've been running my Mac Pro 3.1 since 2009, and yesterday it has failed on me ( won't startup, doesn't find the...

djanogil
replies: 9 views: 135
djanogil 39 minutes ago

Long story short.... Used to be a mac so... I'm building myself a new pc with windows 10 to do both (I7 8700k....) since I...

webstersp
replies: 24 views: 4,958
hodshonf 40 minutes ago

I hope this helps other readers - I just spent the best part of a year figuring the below out! There are a several major...

Mark64
replies: 86 views: 20,760
cprompt 44 minutes ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,280 views: 608,081
Diaultra 1 hour ago

Though I doubt anyone from Aardvark/Antelope would be listening or care, I signed this petition anyway... Petition Online Based...

Steve Fogal
replies: 22 views: 2,183
Steve Fogal 1 hour ago

I created a package of 33 impulse responses of my EMT 140, and I want to share them here. Since no two plates are alike, you...

recordinghopkins
replies: 186 views: 49,864
miscend 2 hours ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 36 views: 3,701
Steve Fogal 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,399 views: 1,033,079
Shaolin 2 hours ago

Buy Cubase Pro 10 now | Steinberg Online Shop

Quantum7
replies: 2 views: 462
The Tenant 2 hours ago

For all of us not focused on walking on the scary, yet rewarding path of building our own desktop Macs, Apple CEO Tim Cook's...

Mikael B
replies: 2,125 views: 101,666
rezoneight 3 hours ago

Hello, Recording a voiceover into Ableton Live 9 through an Audient ID14, I am experiencing skips in the audio during...

mmillerm
replies: 7 views: 447
mmillerm 3 hours ago

Hey Guys, I'm on a PC and have for the last few years used a TB UAD Apollo silverface as interface (and Asio driver) in...

joris de man
replies: 1 views: 274
joris de man 3 hours ago

AVG was fine - then the popups started Avira was beyond annoying with trying to take over the whole operating...

Gusss
replies: 37 views: 3,519
Ufogus 3 hours ago

Hello All! DISCLAIMER: I'm perhaps the worst person to start this thread due to the fact I'm beginning to explore these plug...

ardis
replies: 60 views: 3,592
mutetourettes 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a USB powered MIDI keyboard with slender keys. I think they're called mini keys? I'm not bothered...

Alex Banks
replies: 3 views: 169
Alex Banks 3 hours ago

Hello. I am looking for a DAW controller. As I am new in this world of the pc use for music, I don't know what are the limits...

Dawero
replies: 34 views: 1,192
Treebase DMX 4 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am sorry for this but I'll be the guy posting pictures of spectrum analyzer. I know they don't explain...

WheelieR
replies: 121 views: 6,605
WheelieR 4 hours ago

Hi, I've been searching for information on the Sound Devices MixPre-10M working as a conventional audio interface, connected to...

thiagoscp
replies: 2 views: 227
thiagoscp 4 hours ago

I am very interested in the SPL Crimson but how is the sound quality? Yes I have read almost all threads and reviews about...

cube66
replies: 6 views: 4,410
jazmanaut 4 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 6 views: 589
M.Retra 4 hours ago

hi all. does anyone know of any alternative packs or plugins that have useful 'retro loops' that are royalty free and good for...

benjiboko
replies: 4 views: 204
iLex 4 hours ago

i know that question is pretty broad, so i try to specify as good as i can.. i have a vision of a interface that offers me a...

ein fisch
replies: 5 views: 365
PearlOn3 4 hours ago

Hi all, I am considering the new Mac Mini. I am waiting for a new mac pro for a while now. It Seems Apple will renew the Mac...

Sanderb
replies: 1 views: 137
Sascha Franck 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,206 views: 431,210
Andy McGroarty 5 hours ago

Let me preface this by saying I am on the verge of building a new system. I plan to take advantage of the Black Friday sales to...

LashoutMedia
replies: 4 views: 294
tribedescribe 5 hours ago

Today Overloud released Echoson.... ECHOSON: Legendary Magnetic Drum Delay ECHOSON is the Overloud recreation of a...

David Carlyon
replies: 31 views: 1,756
Drowl 5 hours ago

Yet another one of these, I know, but it's a very fun subject. kfhkh Lets consider a situation (very common nowadays) when you...

ianblack8
replies: 25 views: 1,695
carlosj 6 hours ago

I am thinking of buying an Arturia Keystep. I use Ableton Live 9 (soon to be 10) BUT want to use an 90's Akai MIDI Sampler...

james090
replies: 2 views: 457
Matthieu Arturia 6 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 61 views: 8,414
chris_A 6 hours ago

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 28 views: 2,980
allenmarshal78 8 hours ago

Hi guys. I am trying to setup my system so i would be able to record online computer music lessons. I want to have a mic...

ydaffan
replies: 0 views: 92
ydaffan 8 hours ago

So wondering if superior drummer is notably better sounding than easy drummer - out of the box...with no tweaking. I have several...

Jonas
replies: 3 views: 369
mjw63 11 hours ago

Hi all, I found there are some existing threads on this topic, and learnt that the most ideal setup would be keep everything...

Aplus
replies: 6 views: 203
Matti 12 hours ago

Hey all have not checked in here for a while I am moving some stuff around as I'm moving to a new studio space and I am...

skylabfilmpop
replies: 0 views: 100
skylabfilmpop 12 hours ago

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has experienced an issue with Softube Console 1 MkII causing distortion when automating the...

gtole
replies: 6 views: 648
gtole 13 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 436 views: 25,162
rezoneight 15 hours ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 27 views: 2,242
spankjam 15 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,548 views: 503,229
troggg 15 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a free convolution reverb. Also looking for free IR's for it. Suggestions? Edit: Never mind, just found...

maggotspawn
replies: 19 views: 554
mjw63 16 hours ago

Hey guys, I am using the original gray version (NOT the Pro) of the Mackie Control Universal with one extender. My DAW is Cubase...

PurpleElixir
replies: 5 views: 454
Treebase DMX 18 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,941 views: 396,967
Quetz 20 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I'm going on tour in Europe and would like to have a recording rig with me for those moments of random...

moosemademusic
replies: 1 views: 152
jwh1192 21 hours ago

Wonder if its safe, have not installed it yet...? abduction New in version 5.0.0: Added support for automatic updates Added...

blackcom
replies: 23 views: 3,759
elambo 22 hours ago

Are there any vst's that allow for tuning to certain temperaments? This piano in well temperment sounds like the first time I...

YourBestFriend
replies: 5 views: 509
YourBestFriend 22 hours ago

Hi, Any user opinions on 'Samplitude Pro X' ? http://pro.magix.com/en/samplitude/overview.459.html i.e. What makes 'Object...

muziksculp
replies: 189 views: 48,171
drichard 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search