The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,497 views: 1,119,622
Relaxed Man 39 minutes ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 325 views: 32,778
MichaelDroste 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,690 views: 920,422
studer58 6 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 65,719
George Necola 13th September 2005

I`m hoping to get som help to get the latency down using my Ravenscroft 275 and ZOOM UAC-2. It is now 16 ms, measured with the...

guntun63
replies: 27 views: 1,257
guntun63 1 minute ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 1,024 views: 36,104
Mr Funk 3 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,897 views: 531,333
lixisoft 34 minutes ago

I only got 75min to decide if I want to grab something from the Waves analog sale. If I miss it I might have to wait a whole...

79adam79
replies: 73 views: 4,323
xanderpills 40 minutes ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 4,058 views: 167,725
Sascha Franck 50 minutes ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 419 views: 17,314
IM WHO YOU THINK 1 hour ago
replies: 300 views: 17,155
TNM 1 hour ago

Ive had my scarlett solo for a few years no longer under warranty. Last night I bought a little usb fan, one that can be...

fendertelemusik
replies: 0 views: 71
fendertelemusik 2 hours ago

I caught this video from Linus about reassembling his iMac Pro, which they needed a new screen and a new logic board for after...

MattyJoe
replies: 2 views: 231
MattyJoe 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 21,276 views: 1,681,071
doom64 4 hours ago

A used 6 core 2013 Mac Pro can be picked up for around 2k used w/32 gigs of ram. How long will Apple support it w/OS...

Monsieur_R
replies: 8 views: 1,593
The Guy 5 hours ago

(Sort of) yet another "computer upgrade worth it" thread abduction Some specific questions I wanted to run by people...

j3tman
replies: 4 views: 354
angelonyc 5 hours ago

My 27’ iMac from 2011 recently died and i’m currently looking for replacement options. My search however came down to the...

TimSmo
replies: 97 views: 6,870
angelonyc 5 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 7,293 views: 435,571
M Albazy 7 hours ago

Hi, All Just wanted to ask: How do I transfer an already-active iLok license from my computer onto an iLok 3 key? I'm planning...

SpoiltheChild
replies: 0 views: 87
SpoiltheChild 7 hours ago

Am about to buy my first SSD for my PC. Are all of them SATA, where I just plug the drive into a SATA port on my MB? Thanks...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 12 views: 674
Jeff Hayat 8 hours ago

Hi i am running into Arouser. I was looking for another compressor before or after as main duties. I was thinking BRA...

ktwalker76
replies: 1 views: 183
Ozsound 10 hours ago

Really like NI products but I've been getting the most appalling support experience with them. Anyone else had similar...

thesheep
replies: 4 views: 235
Sv0gthir 11 hours ago

I have a MOTU 828x interface that has served me well for years. I recently built a new PC with a Ryzen 3950x on an Asrock x570...

adudek
replies: 0 views: 90
adudek 11 hours ago

Hi, I'm new to this forum... I'm the (hobbyist) developer of https://www.jjazzlab.com, a new free and open-source application...

jjazzboss
replies: 2 views: 228
PrettyGone 13 hours ago

Just to be clear: I'm not talking about latency here. Context: An AVR I had connected through HDMI to my PC some time ago...

Audo
replies: 7 views: 344
monomer 13 hours ago

When you do sidechain compression, do any of you guys ever think about using different pumping amounts for low and high...

handbookofmagic
replies: 6 views: 578
Drumsound 13 hours ago

I use a Win 7 PC and so far been using the onboard integrated graphics without issues. Looking into a multi monitor setup. What...

johnnyc
replies: 4 views: 281
opcode81 14 hours ago

Hi I would like a buy a macbook pro for my son for music production. Is there any specific model I should be looking at or is...

LouieLouie
replies: 1 views: 127
jwh1192 16 hours ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 102 views: 20,609
ajscent 16 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 420 views: 31,629
RitchieBorg 16 hours ago

Hi there, so one of the things i like to do with synths i have is sample my favorite patches before either they malfunction or...

part12studios
replies: 3 views: 308
Poupou 17 hours ago

Hi, I'm doing a research project and I'm trying to compare different time-stretching/pitch-shifting techniques that different...

Poupou
replies: 7 views: 500
Poupou 17 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,296 views: 225,495
Ruudman 19 hours ago

Hi All! My current setup is Win10/Reaper/Babyface Pro, and I do a LOT of input monitoring on amp sims (mainly Amplitube 4 and...

orbiterred
replies: 15 views: 705
SpicyPonyHead 19 hours ago

I'm looking to buy a plugin that automatically adjusts the gain of tracks. There are lot on the market and I'm curious which...

79adam79
replies: 10 views: 846
MpaMusik 23 hours ago

Very surprisingly I have not found the basic beats used to create some of the best music ever...in many peoples opinion Ringo...

fuzzblaster
replies: 23 views: 2,803
Sofort 1 day ago

My main thing is running lots of real-time VIs Which computer will be better? Higher clock speed i5 + desktop components...

Pikelets
replies: 1 views: 238
lllubi 1 day ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,014 views: 84,274
Drutort 1 day ago

Hello there everyone, I'm now running an i7 16gb ram 512gb ssd MacBook Pro 15", 2018 model. My question is: running...

Sintek
replies: 1 views: 208
blaugruen7 1 day ago

Hi Y'all. I'm finally looking to get my beginner studio setup up and running. The plan is to have a pair of PreSonus Sceptre...

Sgt.Baker
replies: 1 views: 195
Amsoily 1 day ago

I have a radar studio with windows 8.1. I cannot upgrade from that version of windows. I invested in presonus studio one...

acupunk
replies: 5 views: 434
dcarlton 1 day ago

I haven´t red anything about this plugin, and I have´t used Melda plugins before. But MEqualizerLP looked interesting so I...

MickeUppsala
replies: 2 views: 743
PeterMathews 1 day ago

Hi. I'm about to buy a Focusrite Clarett 8pre. But I'm confused about the thunderbolt and usb-c versions. Currently I'm on a late...

Skrzak
replies: 6 views: 7,948
tonosity 1 day ago

I know there’s been a million threads about this already but seeing the number of fabulous new plugins that have been released...

OwensDrumming
replies: 195 views: 39,546
djwaxxy 1 day ago

Hi all, Major newbie to the site but an avid follower for years! I'm in the market for a new interface. Top two at the moment...

Rorysound
replies: 1 views: 362
jdunn 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm looking at incorporating an external 32 I/O board (Midas Venice 320) into my studio. Right now I'm just running a...

jgstarcaster
replies: 6 views: 637
Y0UNG M00N 1 day ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 397 views: 60,960
Proverbalizer 1 day ago

Hi, i am at a dead end trying to set up a Behringer ADA 8200 with my Motu Traveler MK3. I can't see on the internet a clear guide...

TimWolf
replies: 6 views: 331
TimWolf 1 day ago

Has anyone used it before? What makes this such a great DAW to do mixes? I usually port my sessions over to either Logic or...

iamgod
replies: 118 views: 23,469
BenLoftis 1 day ago

I recently updated to Presonus' Universal Control 3.1.2 and noticed something new in the notes under Firmware updates: Quantum...

travis.funk
replies: 5 views: 1,450
travis.funk 1 day ago

Hello, I'm currently looking at an Apollo x6 interface for my system. I currently own an Antelope Pure 2 but for different...

joulss
replies: 10 views: 1,123
kijix84 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Muser 1 day ago

I’ve got an opportunity to snag a top end Surface Studio 2 for a ridiculously good price. Seems like it might make for an...

KriticalMass
replies: 0 views: 245
KriticalMass 1 day ago

Hey all. I was told a while back that its highly recommended to use an external hard drive for recording music. I was curious as...

Maverick87
replies: 16 views: 24,710
rboy 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search