The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,204 views: 1,499,516
daskeladden 4 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 222 views: 28,037
ArthurMa 6 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,709 views: 1,245,246
MediaGary 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 76,583
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,223 views: 1,221,143
Patrick_ 4 minutes ago

There is such a huge volume of new great stuff out there, I know I am missing something cool! Let me know your favorite obscure...

astralpen
replies: 152 views: 19,229
nightchef 6 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 14,445 views: 1,097,116
M2E 9 minutes ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 274 views: 46,284
radio_death_wish 31 minutes ago

I am shocked to not find a thread about Avid's new interface and platform (or did I miss it?) I think it has great potential...

KevWind
replies: 55 views: 2,703
KevWind 35 minutes ago

4k looks great up close and I've heard people are using it as a pc monitor...if that's you, what video card are you using?

auriel
replies: 36 views: 5,940
MediaGary 48 minutes ago
replies: 4 views: 162
seaaudio 1 hour ago

Hi I’m looking for some help building a Kontakt instrument I’ve got an instrument which has 2 layers. They play at the...

woodfoot
replies: 7 views: 227
Kozmos88 1 hour ago

Hi there, Best get the, have done a whole lotta searching before posting :) What I am trying to do is get the Pro 40 to...

billywhizz
replies: 3 views: 98
mattiasnyc 1 hour ago

I'm very tempted by the newly announced id14 mkII mainly because of the 18.5dBu headphone amp. Rest of the specs seem passable,...

Stejo
replies: 10 views: 322
RedVikingHood 2 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,179 views: 688,635
adamj31 2 hours ago

Who is still using and loving their Apogee Symphony I/0 MK II in 2020? I'm thinking of snagging the 8 x 8 Thunderbolt version...

CosmicSurfin
replies: 24 views: 1,688
blayz2002 2 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,883 views: 130,005
TimPani 2 hours ago

Hi all!!! I would like to ask that question and not start a fight? I just a musician who loves to mix but I do everything...

fabaessa
replies: 4 views: 201
fabaessa 3 hours ago

Hi there. Just got myself a nice new MBP Retina 2,8 GHz laptop because I was fed up with having both a studio PC and an office...

lasso
replies: 62 views: 11,444
ArthurMa 4 hours ago

Any favorite piano VSTs? I've yet to find one I like. I strongly prefer just recording a piano. I've tried Native Instrument's...

messofsound876
replies: 62 views: 2,615
bradh 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,650 views: 2,770,232
DamianL 5 hours ago

I'm curious about the Nebula line of plugins, some people swear by them, and others think there are better alternatives. So the...

Jaturna
replies: 99 views: 14,880
robshrock 6 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,544 views: 375,523
James Lehmann 7 hours ago

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 72 views: 3,936
forest_wyvern 8 hours ago

I work a lot with real drum recordings and often find that reinforcing the kick with a sine wave sub does wonders to fill out the...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 3 views: 250
HexRanger 11 hours ago

I'm wondering if anyone has used impulse responses to try to obtain an analog tape sound in your recordings. Any feedback on your...

blim
replies: 3 views: 158
RiF 12 hours ago

I set up a sine wave test at -20dB (genrated from my sound card) for certain reasons and I found that the oscillator shows that...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 107
MUSICMUSIC 13 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 562 views: 64,169
rabbit88 15 hours ago

Hi, im a bit sad to report that the SSL2 does not actually support ios or PadOS, not via the usb camera kit alone, SOLID STATE...

SkyStudios
replies: 0 views: 104
SkyStudios 16 hours ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 93 views: 6,185
~ufo~ 16 hours ago

Like the title says, it seems to me like 3 touch screen displays (1080p!!!), a nice studio desk, some I/O for your DAW, and a...

northeastbeats
replies: 9 views: 700
JameyZ 16 hours ago

Hi everyone. Just joined gearslutz and this is my first post. Neither Apple nor UA can help me but I have faith in the gearslutz...

dannykirsch
replies: 8 views: 2,365
quincyg 17 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,006 views: 66,520
zvukofor 17 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,979 views: 692,995
Culturedslob 18 hours ago

I have a computer running on Windows 7 with Cubase 5.3 I was wondering if it was possible to upgrade it to 11? Is it a lot of...

Gearlovin
replies: 2 views: 131
stella645 19 hours ago

Hello! I started working on a project and we are in the research phase and I would love the community's input on...

Alex Tomb
replies: 0 views: 71
Alex Tomb 20 hours ago

Hey kids, So I'm doing a piece of music for a zoom event, and I have literally NO idea what format/bitrate/quality I should...

wheever
replies: 0 views: 97
wheever 20 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 340 views: 68,145
Illusionaire 20 hours ago

What would you do in this scenario? KH750DSP sub has spdif coax in Babyface RME Pro DS has toslink out I could use a...

harrisonn
replies: 4 views: 221
devian 20 hours ago

I stumbled upon a streamer with a brilliant voice, but HOW did she manage to change her voice into this "echo"-sort of...

mystified
replies: 1 views: 162
mattiasnyc 23 hours ago

Hey guys, I recently sold some gear and I am looking into getting a new interface. I am undecided between the three: 1)...

Scarlett_Story
replies: 10 views: 3,573
Dirk Churlish 23 hours ago

I’m using a Behringer X-Touch for a control surface and have been finding it useful. But I find it hard to read the scribble...

franktree
replies: 22 views: 4,482
Danix 1 day ago

Looking for a specific, organ-pad like kontakt library, or a synth patch for a meditative yoga dance school. It will have to be...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 2 views: 154
Sonic_Beast 1 day ago

Hi everyone, Still super bummed out about AR's decision to discontinue the RS124. It's the one compressor that I've never found...

theothermarkwilliams
replies: 143 views: 26,050
simon.billington 1 day ago

SSL2+ vs MOTU M4 vs Scarlett 2i2 G3 how do these compare in latency ? also which of these have true line inputs ? I had 2...

TS-12
replies: 2 views: 995
BenSW 1 day ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 692 views: 41,262
CoolColJ 1 day ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,266 views: 183,302
bace 1 day ago

I was wondering if anyone has made the transition from Steinberg MR-816 interfaces to Presonus Quantum (2626 is on my shortlist)...

Prahlad
replies: 3 views: 403
Prahlad 1 day ago

I've been running an SM7B into a 1st Gen Scarlett 212 and I'm getting a slight noise issue when recording quiet vocals. Should I...

bluecap
replies: 2 views: 148
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

I’ve been looking for some excellent conversion in a compact package. The arubis seems to check all the boxes but i would have...

Palermo
replies: 5 views: 1,951
Dirk Churlish 1 day ago

Please god people help me choose! Sick of this now. I just want a reliable USB interface asap with more IO. Basically laptop...

russellrw
replies: 10 views: 543
Scragend 1 day ago

Hi everybody, I have a verry verry good deal on a Steinberg MR816 CSX at 50€. I had it in the past and finally choosed the...

kicks91
replies: 1 views: 147
js1 1 day ago

Hi Anyone with a SSL2 able to test a 2nd gen ipad pro? I get errors saying that the device requires too much power.

SkyStudios
replies: 0 views: 129
SkyStudios 1 day ago

My setup: Ryzen 5800x on MSI x570 motherboard Windows 10 Professional 896HD (firmware version: 1.02, boot: 1.0) + 8pre...

myrealname420
replies: 2 views: 137
myrealname420 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search