The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,900 views: 988,280
zmix 28 minutes ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 68,417
George Necola 13th September 2005

Ok now I am aware of the massive PC build thread but to me it seems like a cluster. I was wondering if anyone could provide me...

IndridCold
replies: 8 views: 1,128
udem1234 2 minutes ago

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System — Apollo-powered recording system features Accelerated Realtime...

The Press Desk
replies: 3,882 views: 290,280
nephew312 5 minutes ago

EDIT: could also be ADAT to FireWire (sorry!) Hi :) Does anyone make an ADAT to Firewire or USB converter I/O? I need to...

lydfar
replies: 132 views: 54,376
Jerdboyd 11 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I am planning to buy a digital mixer. I am thinking of two mixers at the moment: - Zoom L12 - Behringer...

IamRez
replies: 8 views: 1,112
kwaping 12 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,226 views: 1,199,243
MediaGary 40 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,404 views: 121,632
b0se 46 minutes ago

Hello, I am currently using 2CAudio Breeze 1.x for a live setup. I am quite happy with the sound and the versatility. It's...

amundsen
replies: 3 views: 622
amundsen 52 minutes ago

Hello Everyone, im planning to upgrade my Win 10 Desktop to get a bit of perfomance Boost in Ableton 10. Im working on a...

FoxMulder
replies: 0 views: 22
FoxMulder 53 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,500 views: 1,835,637
Bach666 1 hour ago

I know - there are already several sample rate threads in this forum - I´ve read them all. My question is targeted to two...

Harry_O
replies: 12 views: 2,589
Glenn Bucci 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,364 views: 528,792
trg 1 hour ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,016 views: 882,615
Powerbreed 1 hour ago

TC Electronic Non Lin, still running on my long discontinued Powercore, is one of my favourite weird reverb plugins. Catalina is...

tedmanzie
replies: 4 views: 670
tedmanzie 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,510 views: 253,520
dbjp 3 hours ago

Hey there, im about to buy a 16 mbp and need some help regarding the configuration. my highest priority is quiet operation. i...

salomonander
replies: 7 views: 731
salomonander 3 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,722 views: 644,317
izish 3 hours ago

Hello, recently I started to put things in order for better tracking on cubase projects. I have a few questions about FX...

Method Man
replies: 1 views: 212
Method Man 4 hours ago

The other day I looked on the site and I thought I saw an end date to the sales, but now I can't see anything? Still not sure...

MrMoose
replies: 3 views: 321
mattias78 4 hours ago

I use a Radeon RX 580 graphic card and an Apogee Duet Firewire on my studio computer. And always when the graphic card is...

torpor
replies: 2 views: 221
torpor 4 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,102 views: 264,643
zedsdeadbaby 4 hours ago

Hi guys, I just wanted to share my experiences with our new AD converter from RME after one of our Prisms died. RME labels...

ruby06
replies: 22 views: 2,555
TomSlater 5 hours ago

I've noticed in the last several months Waves has been putting almost all their plugins on sale for $29. I've seen Waves' typical...

Obe1
replies: 59 views: 6,962
Dave east 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm using the following setup whilst tracking :- Input chain - Vanguard V13 > Warm Audio TB12 > Klark Teknik...

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 378
dickiefunk 6 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,875 views: 836,549
BobMaloogalooga 6 hours ago

Just interesting in what plugins you all consider to be the most "beautiful".

sashley520
replies: 69 views: 3,258
Mind Riot 6 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,305 views: 82,315
mtl777 7 hours ago

Looking for some smooth sounding compressor plugins, one that is not specifically a 1176 since i already have a few. Any ideas or...

Deleted 4373f97
replies: 41 views: 4,623
Tui 7 hours ago

I currently mix on a Midas Venice F32. It's an analog mixing board (used for live audio as well by some people) that can take in...

Fired Wire
replies: 23 views: 2,186
MagneticSun 8 hours ago

Hey community, I've been wondering about this for a while: Which soft synth plugins come with the most usable preset bank for...

alexe
replies: 6 views: 299
Mendocino beano 8 hours ago

Hi, I am seeking recommendations for PCI express sound card for Piano VST. The key requirement is sound quality, low latency...

oshogg
replies: 16 views: 529
OK1 11 hours ago

Simply amazing. I just spent an extended session tracking to tape for about a month and a few days dumping down to digital. At...

jlcl
replies: 38 views: 4,226
almaelectronix 11 hours ago

I'm still using the discontinued Tascam UH7000 and while it's been just fine I'm wondering if it's time to get something new. Out...

UncleCharlie
replies: 1 views: 476
OK1 11 hours ago

Hey everyone -- I have been using a Tascam 16x08 for the past few years to control my JBL LSR305's for the past few years. I...

Biedermannn
replies: 24 views: 957
OK1 13 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 236 views: 14,615
tkaitkai 13 hours ago

Hey everyone, I’m currently working to upgrade my tape emulation plugin. Currently I’m using U-he Satin and was thinking...

Altenhoffen
replies: 4 views: 330
T_R_S 13 hours ago
replies: - views: -
plshelp 14 hours ago

Does the Arturia V Collection come with all the original presets of the respective modeled hardware units?

alexe
replies: 1 views: 252
ianblack8 15 hours ago
msmucr 15 hours ago

I'm interested in some of IK Multimedia's newer AmpliTube expansions such as the Fender Collection 2, the Mesa/Boogie collection,...

alexe
replies: 4 views: 686
alexe 16 hours ago
replies: 695 views: 43,923
MattyJoe 17 hours ago

Hey guys, First post here, actually it's the reason I registered. I saw a similar post, but all the recommendations there were...

alexlapugean
replies: 13 views: 862
L-Fire 17 hours ago
brasmssn 17 hours ago

Howdy folks... First time getting sluttzy I purchased a 2019 Macbook Pro 16" with 32GB RAM and 8 Core i9 processor + 2TB...

trip0r
replies: 8 views: 766
r.staettler 18 hours ago

Hi all, I am migrating from a setup that was based around a Mac running Logic 9 with one PCI 424 and two 24I/O's to a new...

kcoul058
replies: 3 views: 1,239
PaulSLO 19 hours ago

I realize this may sound like alchemy, but I've noticed that backing up mixes online and sending mixes (say, to a mastering...

burns46824
replies: 265 views: 10,947
joeq 19 hours ago

So I got the Neumann U87 ai, and was wondering what interface I should get with it? I'd prefer a USB connection as that's what I...

Exdeavor
replies: 10 views: 700
joeq 19 hours ago

I'm seriously considering the Lynx Aurora (n) TB and I'm just wondering how are the drivers in terms of latency and stability? ...

nas
replies: 16 views: 836
tsma 20 hours ago

Hi guys, I know zplane Vielklang and that I can export the results as MIDI. But which plugIn is on market which do the same...

Sir Hannes
replies: 0 views: 207
Sir Hannes 20 hours ago

Apologies, if this is already posted -- did not find it in a search. Go at it! My list is not ready yet... and to draw...

theMuzzl3
replies: 92 views: 19,652
jzero 21 hours ago

Hello, I am desperatly looking for a feature from MEMORYMAN which I just can not find in any similar VST products, the clones are...

Solar High Power
replies: 5 views: 574
wheever 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search