The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,954 views: 1,167,328
Analogue Mastering 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,813 views: 959,112
daskeladden 12 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 432 views: 50,213
MattyJoe 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,266
George Necola 13th September 2005

I run StudioOne 4.6 in Windows10 through a Presonus Studio 192 mobile interface - which integrates very fine with the DAW. It...

andogs
replies: 0 views: 1
andogs 10 minutes ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 180 views: 7,195
thestarfire 13 minutes ago

Reaper

Is Reaper more powerful than Protools? EDIT: Clarification Is Reaper more powerful than Protools with regards to feature set,...

chrischoir
replies: 72 views: 2,151
b0se 17 minutes ago

I haven't seen a thread on this yet, nothing via Google either. How does the new Apogee 'Symphony' desktop audio...

ihavezippers
replies: 1 views: 84
Theo Desktop 27 minutes ago

Hey guys Looking to get some help here. I'm not sure when it started, if it was with a Logic update, the move from Gobbler to...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 0 views: 17
Rasmus Faber 28 minutes ago

Im trying to record a electric guitar plugged to the instrument input on my babyface and im listening through headphones plugged...

Green78
replies: 10 views: 370
Green78 43 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,393 views: 240,553
b0se 1 hour ago

Hey Slutty Slutz! I just splurged and bought myself a holiday gift ... I feel a bit guilty cuz I don't know how much I needed...

ThePremiere
replies: 6 views: 633
VOMike 1 hour ago

Was helping a buddy today getting his new daw machine prepared.... He has a uad card and I was interested to compare it's...

bgood
replies: 87 views: 17,626
thehightenor 1 hour ago
replies: 598 views: 35,144
MattyJoe 2 hours ago

OS X Strictly a music computer Ableton GarageBand NI Komplete 12 Ultimate MOTU Mach 5 All sound libraries stored...

Pikelets
replies: 5 views: 150
N1Greg 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,048 views: 494,768
PettyCash 3 hours ago

How do you folks like EZMix? I've watched some videos and it looks pretty good...

foxwaves
replies: 13 views: 2,052
bgood 4 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 106 views: 4,621
Hardtoe 4 hours ago

Hi There, I'm working on a project that incorporates a recording a community choir. Said choir is composed of enthusiastic but...

citrusburst
replies: 3 views: 259
citrusburst 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,749 views: 812,891
Blue Man 4 hours ago

Hi. I've recently bought this interface and can't get the midi to work and the only articles that I've found online have told me...

StepRecorder
replies: 3 views: 471
standingwave 6 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 36 views: 2,512
Idontcare 6 hours ago

Hey, trying to get my subpac to play nice with my new apollo twin x interface. I have my monitors in the L and R channel, and my...

garyjones42
replies: 0 views: 218
garyjones42 6 hours ago

Just purchased my new Alienware Area 51M for music production purposes only! Spent a lot of money on it so I want to ensure I do...

amrindersandhu
replies: 34 views: 920
psycho_monkey 7 hours ago

Hi! Does somebody know some good alternative to the Sonnox Oxford EQ? I think it has a clean, transparent sound and i´m...

dyonmusic
replies: 8 views: 2,173
chrischoir 7 hours ago

Ok routing and setup question. I’m using studio one as a DAW. Currently have my presonus interface working well, and using my...

BruceSokolovic
replies: 3 views: 336
deedeeyeah 8 hours ago

conversesamplelibrary.com - SERVER DOWN? I have had long-time plans to download a lot of the available drum samples on...

planist
replies: 1 views: 351
Avenue Road 8 hours ago

Do you have any experiences you might be willing to share regarding any AVB virtual soundcard?

JRT_in_WMass
replies: 6 views: 515
msmucr 8 hours ago

Creating my new setup Part of my old setup was running sessions and running audio samples from two 7200rpm hard drives I'm...

thedeathadder
replies: 6 views: 338
johnnyc 9 hours ago

Hi! Moved to a new Mac Mini yesterday and everything is working except for Slate’s VMR. I have tried everything, trashed AU...

Lionscage
replies: 2 views: 523
Lionscage 9 hours ago

Looking at the Ryzen 9 3950X, what motherboard for DAW use? Need TB3 as well, currently using a Focusrite Clarret but I'm...

Gordon
replies: 6 views: 621
Gordon 9 hours ago

Hello, I have an Audient ID22 interface which works with USB. The thing is I'm planning to purchase a Macbook which only has...

moumoute
replies: 3 views: 295
init0 10 hours ago

I've recently had a painful experience with my Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd gen, which I purchased last April. And I cannot get...

CrashTest
replies: 4 views: 289
biksonije 10 hours ago

I used DDMF Metaplugin to oversample Decapitator from Soundtoys! (Yes I am discovering the world!) And I challenge you to find...

Thavma
replies: 17 views: 1,252
msmucr 10 hours ago

Is there a DDMF Plugindoctor (AU, VST) for Pro Tools AAX? If You don't know the plugin: "... if You a power user who...

kite
replies: 1 views: 623
Skwaidu 11 hours ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 34 views: 5,622
ZZZXXX 12 hours ago

Here we go again with the Mackie 1640i and running into trouble! Upgraded to OXS Yosemite ... everything works flawless except...

avalonsutra
replies: 62 views: 28,917
MatjoePe 13 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 701 views: 58,273
joeq 13 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 177 views: 9,462
joeq 13 hours ago

Best online band rehearsal software ? I need to rehearse with my band over the computer as traveling around the NYC area...

fuzzblaster
replies: 59 views: 37,886
theblue1 14 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for an audio interface (USB or PCI express) that can do the following: Support ASIO VST playback with low...

oshogg
replies: 7 views: 328
oshogg 15 hours ago

I've noticed in the last several months Waves has been putting almost all their plugins on sale for $29. I've seen Waves' typical...

Obe1
replies: 55 views: 6,372
Dave east 15 hours ago

Hello! Im new on the forum. I have a Focusrite Saffire 56 and a Alesis hd24. I want more inputs and outputs, and why I want to...

Larry10
replies: 8 views: 341
Larry10 15 hours ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 4 views: 398
nonstatic 16 hours ago

Anyone used? It's interesting being a huge fan of making things simpler/easier, but I'm a little leery of do-it-all claims....

bill5
replies: 2 views: 249
Derp 16 hours ago

Hello fellow Gearslutzers, It's been a while since I've posted but I can't seem to get answers to these questions so I'm...

rjfreeland
replies: 40 views: 8,135
Analogue Mastering 17 hours ago

Hi all I have been reading about gain staging and setting up Live in the optimal way for hardware synths etc. This is what...

TPat
replies: 0 views: 434
TPat 18 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 5,757 views: 237,417
nephew312 18 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,148 views: 1,778,181
moyses 18 hours ago

Hi everyone, whilst working on a mix in Pro Tools I've noticed that my kick drum sound has been significantly different on...

Matt_Hillster
replies: 0 views: 411
Matt_Hillster 18 hours ago

Looking at getting some kind of impulse reverb software capable of creating ambisonics content. So far I've found this:...

mahoobley
replies: 0 views: 432
mahoobley 19 hours ago

Hi, I have a late 2013 IMac with 3,5 GHz Intel Core i7 ( still running 10.9.5 ) ..and have a Pro tools 11 license ( not HD)...

Trulsux
replies: 0 views: 450
Trulsux 19 hours ago

Hey gang, I currently have an Apollo x8p from Universal Audio. I've had it since 2018. I've mainly been using the 1073 preamp...

amberience
replies: 1 views: 517
Reverb 20 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,985 views: 877,514
Sound Arch 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search