The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 296 views: 61,500
blaugruen7 4 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,500 views: 633,874
Mehdi 1 day ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,379 views: 821,318
Pictus 1 day ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 78 views: 7,439
studjo 1 day ago

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 17 views: 1,762
George Necola 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,647
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi all, First time buyer on Audio Deluxe, i made a mistake to choose Synchroarts Revoice Pro 4 Upgrade instead of the full...

Danielbest1
replies: 9 views: 318
sysexguy 1 minute ago

I've been performing/writing for 50 years. I started getting more into home recording about 1996. Started out analog and...

Jazzman1949
replies: 26 views: 626
Jazzman1949 13 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,780 views: 960,001
Avgatzeblouz 18 minutes ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,145 views: 135,468
coolbass 28 minutes ago

Hi People! We could use this place here to discuss the various performance issues on Macs related to Acustica Audio plugins....

lubomba
replies: 88 views: 5,564
the19thbear 39 minutes ago

Peak Studio XT 7 – Peak Audio Editor Mac OS 10.5 or higher (incompatible with El Capitan OS 10.11, but Sierra 10.12 and...

ValliSoftware
replies: 7 views: 684
tobymusic 45 minutes ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,257 views: 598,198
OMU 1 hour ago

Anyone know of a quiet laptop cooler that would help a 2011 15" 2ghz quad MacBook Pro stay a little quieter? Or is it a...

skiltrip
replies: 8 views: 1,246
emmawatsun 1 hour ago

I emailed and I called. Their phone is disconnected and I have gotten no email response. The configurations on their page seem...

Jay M
replies: 27 views: 1,681
norbury brook 1 hour ago

After getting advices from the forums I finally choose to purchase the SPL Madison 16X16 ADA converter with this RME MADI...

DanTheMan06
replies: 13 views: 490
octatonic 2 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 1,018 views: 78,018
Monkey Man 2 hours ago

I got to thinking about getting rid of some old synths that I might use for only a couple of patches, or I might want to have...

harry_seldon
replies: 7 views: 414
harry_seldon 2 hours ago

I've recently bought Antelope Orion Studio. As much as I love what I'm hearing, (the converter is just brilliant as well as the...

victorlee335
replies: 17 views: 876
nonold 4 hours ago

Hi guys Last January i bought the RME uc interface . Since I already had an USB midi interface I didn't use the midi i/o of the...

Hysplex
replies: 2 views: 229
Hysplex 5 hours ago

Hi all, I was exploring the world of UAD interfaces and trying to decide if the new Apollo X 6 was everything I need to be a...

icw
replies: 0 views: 77
icw 6 hours ago

1) Revive the Macbook Air. Same form factor is fine and it doesn't need a powerful CPU (a mobile CPU is fine for it at this...

minervx
replies: 2 views: 186
Mr.Duck 7 hours ago

Hello, I was looking into purchasing a MIDI interface for my Roland electronic drum set and Yamaha digital piano and was...

nelsona
replies: 24 views: 2,428
JayTee4303 7 hours ago

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for the Sweetwater custom Computing PCs, you see the...

atma
replies: 15 views: 656
e6400ultra 8 hours ago

I am a bit confused... But it was mentioned a couple of times that it's best practice to NOT use your DAW faders at all, but use...

Fishmac
replies: 9 views: 504
bill5 8 hours ago

Okay, so first I love Slate plugins, really great products from a sonic perspective and from a usability standpoint. I use them...

not_so_new
replies: 6 views: 276
not_so_new 8 hours ago

I finally found the PERFECT monitoring solution for a small (12' x 10") home studio. My studio is well treated (and...

Symph900
replies: 1 views: 459
rivertown 9 hours ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 33 views: 2,507
Lorddiagram 9 hours ago

Hey all, I'm interested in finding a player/plugin ideally under wordpress that can play a demo track and the user can A/B...

Boreal
replies: 0 views: 118
Boreal 9 hours ago

Sorry for the long title. Checked both stickied threads on latency, and USB interfaces, but the latency thread is mostly...

joru100
replies: 37 views: 3,010
Sascha Franck 10 hours ago

Hihoo :) Looking for a small 4/4(+midi io) USB audio-interface (Stage purpose, described in this thread) :...

Remco Z
replies: 5 views: 1,002
Alndln 10 hours ago

Hello everybody, First of all excuse me if the thread is posted on the wrong subforum but i'm still new to this. My...

Mehdi
replies: 15 views: 375
Mehdi 10 hours ago

I was looking at upgrading my RME audio interface and buying a Soundgrid setup. As an audio interface the Apogee Symphony is my...

jackURbody
replies: 4 views: 225
submarin 12 hours ago

Budget: max $250 Im wanting a 27" here, no bigger, no smaller. I also want 1920x1080 as well 27"...

shanabit
replies: 7 views: 385
shanabit 12 hours ago

Is there any good EMT 250 emulation for ProTools except UAD and Acousticas? (Does it have to be RTAS for ProTools?) Emptyroom...

kjetillunde
replies: 38 views: 7,432
numero6 13 hours ago

Can we import drum or percussion wav. loops in OMB (One Man Band) software?

dkali1
replies: 0 views: 111
dkali1 14 hours ago

Hopefully, I am explaining this right. I am running two inputs into my Passive Mackie Big Knob. One is coming from my iMac...

wils8484
replies: 0 views: 99
wils8484 15 hours ago
replies: 452 views: 27,931
d.dot 15 hours ago

Hi everybody, How many cards do I need in a 192 i/o to work? If I have a multi interface setup, is it enough to put only one...

HangArt
replies: 3 views: 297
HangArt 15 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,004 views: 407,625
RJHollins 16 hours ago

Just started to use Sonimus plugins this week. What the heck? How'd we miss these guys?! Great products. The free SonEQ,...

Animal Rescue
replies: 44 views: 3,995
jpanderson80 16 hours ago

I am currently using an ID14 as my audio interface and I just think the headphone amp stinks! I would like to buy a midrange...

Vasquez3
replies: 0 views: 146
Vasquez3 17 hours ago

Hi folks, Pretty much what it says in the topic. I searched around, and I understand an audio interface is simply an external...

PhilStone
replies: 3 views: 280
troggg 17 hours ago

Folks, I've searched to try to find ideas/answers on this topic, but I've yet to find a satisfying answer to this. Forgive me if...

tleetabor
replies: 9 views: 406
JayCutler 20 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am sorry for this but I'll be the guy posting pictures of spectrum analyzer. I know they don't explain...

WheelieR
replies: 118 views: 6,053
WheelieR 21 hours ago

I'm on Windows 10 x64 and I'm having teething troubles with a Satellite FW I just picked up. Need to know if it's a UA hardware...

Quetz
replies: 0 views: 140
Quetz 21 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,639 views: 562,478
explorer 23 hours ago

I'm looking for a good saxophone plugin. Nothing too expensive, free would be nice but anything around $100 is alright. I'm...

Xenochris
replies: 35 views: 30,712
Retro Reel 23 hours ago

Hi, I'm a very happy HDSPe AIO user. I currently use a mr816x connected via ADAT for the AD/DA. I'm planning the move from that...

Lethem
replies: 0 views: 150
Lethem 1 day ago

Hello I love the Chandler Zener limiter and see uad have released a plugin version. I don't have uad so was wondering if there...

duriehill
replies: 20 views: 2,031
WheelieR 1 day ago

I've been approached by a GS member regarding a thread where I was talking about Windows OS tuning. Maybe this information might...

akai612
replies: 117 views: 5,406
akai612 1 day ago

I have the demos and I like them a lot, I just want to get other people's opinions. Maybe I can do better for ~$150 for a full...

TheLoud1Please
replies: 12 views: 2,824
rmaier 1 day ago

For years I have used Phase88 RACK on Windows XP but I think it's becoming more and more complicated to have this XP up and...

ksor
replies: 13 views: 435
ksor 1 day ago

Now that a few betas of Mojave are out I wondered if anyone knew if it made changes to any audio or midi things that would be of...

pounce
replies: 2 views: 432
shanabit 1 day ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 80 views: 6,982
musicminister187 1 day ago

Hi, I'm trying to find something native that matches UAD in the FET/1176 style, for vocals and snares mostly. I'm ok, but not...

Sailor Hope
replies: 49 views: 5,275
db9d9 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search