The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,687 views: 751,805
George Necola 28 minutes ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

replies: 177 views: 23,298
joh 4 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 470 views: 53,278
michaelpv 6 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

replies: 1,900 views: 539,351
TS-12 9 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,604 views: 446,563
Psychlist1972 12 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 53,657
George Necola 13th September 2005

I haven't fully investigated it yet (in process), but I've been having a weird issue with keyscape. So Keyscape loads in Logic...

replies: 1 views: 286
bigrichpea 3 minutes ago

???????? Will this be the year BJ?

replies: 986 views: 145,553
esencia 8 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

replies: 3,064 views: 335,985
Andy McGroarty 47 minutes ago

I find that so many EQ plugs have a bit of character/color. I realize that sometimes that is exactly what is desired and there...

replies: 15 views: 375
TTBoy5000 1 hour ago

Hi, I am curious why so many producers say Pro Tools is better for editing audio than other DAW's. How come? Does it have...

replies: 7 views: 325
drichard 1 hour ago

Heya, My question is what sort of plugin limiter would be appropriate for maintaining a transparent sound. I write more DnB...

replies: 27 views: 2,266
simon.billington 2 hours ago

Hello all, I am planning to upgrade from Kontakt player to the full version and have been doing a lot of research online to...

replies: 3 views: 388
Monkey Man 2 hours ago

Is it just me or are the best sounding vocal compressors the usual suspects? 1176, la2a, fairchild, cl1b. Just did a mix for a...

replies: 44 views: 2,848
simon.billington 2 hours ago

Hey everybody. Complete rookie here trying to learn to record at home. This is a pretty broad question, but what would you gents...

replies: 96 views: 4,761
danthonymusic 3 hours ago

I'm currently looking to upgrade my studio equipment. I used to use the Scarlett 2i2 built in preamp to use the Neumann TLM102...

replies: 10 views: 480
Manicearthling 3 hours ago

hi, i own 2 mytek adda 8x192 (which i use as 16 out from the DAW) and i would like to add a cheaper interface to use as a...

mr. harrison
replies: 26 views: 537
mr. harrison 3 hours ago

Hi My maxed out early 2011 mbp has finally caught the common graphics card bug. I had it running Cubase 9.5 pro with 2 x 1...

replies: 1 views: 121
fastlanephil 3 hours ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

replies: 79 views: 14,278
mikeyman 4 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

replies: 3,397 views: 531,333
HCMarkus 5 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 40 views: 3,727
HCMarkus 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

replies: 11,910 views: 781,853
brockorama 5 hours ago

Hello everyone. I want to find yourself a type can use up for long time that air does not overheat.

replies: 0 views: 80
adamlevine 5 hours ago

Hello, I have checked out the gearslutz lists etc for best reverb - valhalla the winner. I see two issues with valhalla...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 107 views: 14,389
Bryce 5 hours ago

I'm looking to update my sample library from NI Komplete 8. What's out there these days? Looking for stuff to make beats with as...

replies: 4 views: 187
Cardinal_SINE 7 hours ago

Round 2. Breaking Down The New Security Flaws In AMD's Ryzen, EPYC Chips

replies: 8 views: 412
mattiasnyc 8 hours ago

Since 2006, I've had a bad habit of using the DUY Wide, stereo widening plugin, on various stereo buses, occasionally even...

john caldwell
replies: 16 views: 648
john caldwell 8 hours ago

I am looking for a vst that can gibe me a great lead guitar sound. I was in the music store playing around with a Yamaha Montage...

replies: 0 views: 87
anjmazur 9 hours ago

Hi, I currently have a Focusrite Safire Pro 24 DSP which I’m really impressed with. It is rock solid, has great features,...

replies: 0 views: 107
dickiefunk 10 hours ago

Anybody who has bought UAD Arrow... would be appreciated if you could share your RTL numbers... in particular with Logic...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 0 views: 109
Jim Rosebrook 11 hours ago

I've had my Symphony MkII for a couple of months now and I have to say it's been the best purchase I have made in years. The...

replies: 1 views: 286
gtole 12 hours ago

I was wondering if you guys knew the best way to simulate overhead/ room mics. Some parts of a drum track I have on a track are...

replies: 3 views: 184
zachhopkins 12 hours ago

UAD has been very successful with updating many of their older plug in's with better emulations that included the whole circuit...

Jason rocks
replies: 1 views: 168
McIrish 12 hours ago

hey folks I'm new Gearslutz but I'm into audio engineering since 2007. But now I have a big problem and I don't know any...

Danni T
replies: 0 views: 95
Danni T 12 hours ago

Hello, i was wondering how many of you are actually using your midi controller(s) in day to day work, meaning the likes with...

replies: 18 views: 631
nonstatic 14 hours ago

Hello Everyone- Long time Mac user but I am seriously considering switching because my MacBook Pro from 2011 has been such a...

replies: 8 views: 526
audio_tech 14 hours ago

Just got the email rockout CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier Faithfully modeled after one of the most sought after studio...

replies: 113 views: 8,727
Tui 14 hours ago

Hello all... I'm normally more of a sample based producer, but I have recently fancied turning my hand at a bit of ambient...

Living Bate
replies: 3 views: 200
explorer 16 hours ago

To aid my next Audio workstation purchase, how much of an impact does the RAM type(DDR2/3/4) and speed have on DAW...

replies: 22 views: 2,254
thevisi0nary 16 hours ago

Hello, By request of the developer (@newsonicarts), I'm creating a new thread for feature requests and general discussions for...

JC Biffro
replies: 59 views: 4,436
newsonicarts 16 hours ago

Am I right ? This Piece of junk is locked to 44.1 in slave mode ? Im using a ID22 as master and connected in spdif In/out to...

replies: 2 views: 246
Martel80 16 hours ago

Being that the UFX is slightly on the older side & the 802 hitting the shelves in the past year or so, I was wondering if...

replies: 16 views: 10,108
JeffreyC 16 hours ago

Hi everyone I need a soundcard for my Windows 7 PC. I only need 2 channel stereo output, nothing multichannel I have a...

replies: 7 views: 354
rrrega 17 hours ago

At my wits end here and despite repeated support requests to Native Instruments they only send me general advice that...

replies: 27 views: 1,682
mindbeet 18 hours ago

just wondering how many of you work solely on a laptop , i was considering getting a dell xps with 32 gb of ram and 1 tb ssd ,...

Rainbow Jeremy
replies: 61 views: 2,543
.drIX. 18 hours ago

Which guitar amp & fx VSTs would you recommend? Which sound the most realistic? Which provide the best results for modern...

replies: 7 views: 431
DAW PLUS 19 hours ago

I've looked everywhere online but don't really seem to find an answer to my question. I have recently got myself a Neumann TLM...

replies: 8 views: 556
Exdeavor 19 hours ago

I just recently upgraded my interface from a Scarlett 18i20 to an Orion 32+, and since the Orion doesn't handle midi, I need a...

replies: 26 views: 692
drainyoo 19 hours ago

Has anyone tried Michael Stavrou's Pulsed Pink Noise Generator plugin (Stavs Pulsed Pink Noise Generator - Studio Stav)? I run...

replies: 2 views: 292
79adam79 20 hours ago

Hey Guyz, I'm a currently looking to upgrade from my Soundcraft MTK12 to an audio interface with 16 ins & outs. My price...

replies: 67 views: 2,209
mikedesignerd 20 hours ago

I use both UAD and Waves plugins. I like some from Waves, and others from UAD. I do not want to use only one company....

replies: 14 views: 1,010
Synetos 20 hours ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

replies: 132 views: 14,765
blinduncledallas 22 hours ago

I downloaded demo of NLS, started playing with it and im pretty impressed with it, sounds really good. I was planning to get VCC...

replies: 335 views: 118,176
blayz2002 23 hours ago

I've not heard anyone else talk about this but I'm wondering why you can't use an IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 to reamp a guitar...

replies: 0 views: 284
wordsworth_jlg 1 day ago

Nobody's dissing it, not saying that…you just don't see a lot of posts in general about the piece. Is it because most people...

replies: 10 views: 1,294
Pro5 1 day ago

I've been searching and was wondering how many others are using external hardware (comps and eqs, and verbs) when mixing only...

replies: 2 views: 220
justinhowley 1 day ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search