The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,237 views: 586,188
Hired Goon 50 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,038 views: 785,450
AudioWonderland 6 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 258 views: 44,183
ozraves 17 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 33 views: 1,899
thermal 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,174
George Necola 13th September 2005

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 642 views: 90,696
Steven Slate 1 minute ago

Are there any dynamic EQ plugs? I'm not talking about compression in any way. What I'm asking for is this: As the signal...

elegentdrum
replies: 65 views: 6,066
msmucr 16 minutes ago

My DAW is maxed out at 24 GB of RAM, and this is filled to the brink with VSL samples (18GB), Spectrasonics, and some Kontakt...

Emanuel23
replies: 0 views: 1
Emanuel23 17 minutes ago

Not sure exactly which forum to post this in: I am losing my mind trying to solve an issue I am having with high pitched...

Zinc2005
replies: 12 views: 224
Zinc2005 31 minutes ago

So I've got an older cheese grater 12 core 3.33ghz Mac Pro w 48gb RAM. It runs great. It is however, very hot in my studio. ...

kslight
replies: 3 views: 159
Alndln 1 hour ago

In the next few months I'm planning on putting together a system for plug-in processing using a Focusrite Rednet PCIeR card...

Erockin
replies: 3 views: 504
msuscorpio 1 hour ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 637 views: 66,447
Monkey Man 2 hours ago

Hey guys! So basically, my setup for the past 4 years has been the following: - Macbook pro mid-2012 - Focusrite Scarlet...

Dudey
replies: 12 views: 488
Dudey 2 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,206 views: 585,453
FabienTDR 2 hours ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 42 views: 26,958
ChrisNunchuck 2 hours ago

Starting a new recording at home. Trying to decide what's the most important to upgrade. Would going from my original MOTU 828...

Antaren123
replies: 13 views: 707
Monotremata 2 hours ago

looking for a new DC coupled interface for windows. searches led me to the MOTU 1248, seems a good choice for daisy chaining...

rasseru
replies: 12 views: 378
Monotremata 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 145 views: 6,836
edwinhurwitz 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,673 views: 375,844
Will The Weirdo 3 hours ago

Hi All, its not ONE OF THOSE AGAIN but what i am trying to find out is what is the difference, not the sonic difference but the...

BasariStudios
replies: 119 views: 24,794
hodshonf 4 hours ago

Hi there Guys. I recently bought a used Euphonix mc mix. Have tried to get the newest drivers from avid but they wont let me...

colinmk
replies: 33 views: 13,045
seratoguy 4 hours ago

I have tried to get Guitar Pro 7 to work on three versions of Windows. All have failed miserably. It won't run on Windows 7 nor...

357mag
replies: 2 views: 136
wrgkmc 5 hours ago

Hi everyone. My recording setup at present is 2013 MacBook Pro, Focusrite Scarlett 18i8, Rode NTK, NT1000, Shure SM57, Avalon...

GuitarPaul
replies: 5 views: 611
GuitarPaul 6 hours ago

Hi! After about 17 years in audio, I’ve finally decided to jump on the UAD train! I’m not going to go into exactly why on...

SDB_12
replies: 11 views: 497
leckel1996 7 hours ago

Hello Has anyone here tried using their Apogee Ensemble Firewire on either Sierra or High Sierra? I would like to be able...

lossleader
replies: 8 views: 1,810
alejandrotrama 8 hours ago

Sorry for the 2nd UAD post, I’m making the jump and super excited! I’m curious how much DSP you all recommend for mixing? ...

SDB_12
replies: 7 views: 388
biksonije 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm just getting started with doing more work at my home studio and it's time to get a controller. I saw the new Icon Qcon...

elduque
replies: 20 views: 5,020
blayz2002 9 hours ago

Ok--so, I've searched the internets far and wide looking for someone who's tried/benchmarked this....SSD speed and the effect on...

popmann
replies: 8 views: 412
msmucr 11 hours ago

All, OK... I love my mac book pro. It has a quad i7,16gb ram and all SSDs.. for most things it is OK but it's getting a little...

s0nguy
replies: 5 views: 468
DAW PLUS 12 hours ago

I'm in a bit of trouble here. Important gig tomorrow and my pc has a huge problem. I just installed a newer update of...

speerchucker
replies: 5 views: 396
DAW PLUS 12 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,169 views: 473,929
DAW PLUS 12 hours ago

I have a Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor, it is just a single speaker. I want to connect the RME Babyface Pro to the Roland speaker in...

hag01
replies: 1 views: 218
msmucr 13 hours ago

These are two lists that were suggested to me. #1 AMD FX 6300 Processor ($122.99) Asus M5A97 R2.0 Motherboard...

UltimaBahamut93
replies: 1 views: 217
Teofunk 14 hours ago

Does anyone know what revision of the Prophet 5 the Arturia Prophet V based off of? Rev 1, Rev 2, or Rev 3? I think the U-he...

jazzyjacck
replies: 2 views: 414
waltercruz 17 hours ago

So I need help with plugin choice and I know this is a question that people hate when people ask, but I've been searching a lot...

coffeebean7
replies: 10 views: 701
coffeebean7 17 hours ago

Hi, I have a question about presets loading slow. I was wondering if increasing my computers ram will fix this? To put it in...

coffeebean7
replies: 0 views: 192
coffeebean7 17 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,509 views: 545,427
HCMarkus 17 hours ago

Mods, you can delete this. I'm going to pose my questions separately in more appropriate forums. thanks

gradivus
replies: 0 views: 211
gradivus 18 hours ago

I’m using a Behringer X-Touch for a control surface and have been finding it useful. But I find it hard to read the scribble...

franktree
replies: 7 views: 398
benst 21 hours ago

I've been using Radar 24 w. a Neotek desk here (almost 20 yrs!), but currently looking to set up a secondary mobile system and...

tree
replies: 4 views: 260
tree 22 hours ago

ok, so i have been looking on the web forever and i cant find anything so i am just going to post a question here. i watched a...

Deleted User
replies: 10 views: 965
Monotremata 23 hours ago
replies: 5 views: 367
Monotremata 1 day ago

Hey guys, After years of thinking to buy the RME AIO I finally did and so far I'm very dissapointed because it's not working any...

skyform
replies: 30 views: 835
popmann 1 day ago

It looks like MOTU has slipped out a new product without a corresponding press release or much other notice on their web site. ...

Lady Gaia
replies: 1 views: 280
Travisvictor 1 day ago

After hundreds (I hope it's only hundreds) of hours spent with most of the gain riding plugs out there, I'm sorely disappointed...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 15 views: 527
Ain't Nobody 1 day ago

Hey all -- Not exactly sure where to leave this question, but perhaps someone can help nonetheless. TL;DR -- I'm looking...

derrek_clay
replies: 4 views: 313
walter88 1 day ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,839 views: 861,551
tomheavybeats 1 day ago

Hi, I'd like to know the name of the instrument or what type of composer you used in this...

dennishbc
replies: 4 views: 367
dennishbc 1 day ago

Hi, I'm looking to add a Neve type preamp vst plugin and am wondering which offers the closest emulation of the 1073 preamp/eq?

dickiefunk
replies: 10 views: 1,360
hodshonf 1 day ago

I feel like I'm up to my neck in saturation plugins that I own: Trash 2, Saturn, Melda Multiband Saturator, PSP Vintage Warmer2...

LGK_Dude
replies: 34 views: 4,774
ardis 1 day ago

Hi! I'd love to try SKnote's new online mastering system, which is free for licensed users of their plugins, which I am not......

iLex
replies: 22 views: 918
RobFish 1 day ago

hello everyone the title almost say it all any ideas ? that would be cool if they come in kontakt format thanks in...

SouLcRusaDer_kA
replies: 17 views: 2,131
breakmixer 1 day ago

Hi there! I am planning on upgrading my soundcard, currently using MOTU ultralite mk4. I like the i/o but the latency just...

Adich
replies: 1 views: 310
ctms777 1 day ago

A little stuck right now as my main Pro Tools rig has gone down so I figure I may as well ask around to anyone who can spare a...

knockout
replies: 1 views: 289
Teofunk 1 day ago

My connection: Mic -> Mic Preamp -> Lynx CBL-AIN85 -> Lynx -> Lynx USB -> Mac I can see the Lynx LT-USB as a...

ArchtopNYC
replies: 2 views: 272
Sniperschool 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search