The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,588 views: 998,600
thedberg 1 hour ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 439 views: 60,224
807Recordings 1 day ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 1,812 views: 62,062
TimPani 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,364 views: 818,074
Noctambulant 5 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 61,359
George Necola 13th September 2005

I am back into music production after about 10 years that I haven't looked at a DAW. Next week I am getting the RME UFX II and...

ItoLevy
replies: 5 views: 412
BT64 8 minutes ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 88 views: 23,242
Nyroh 34 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 18,480 views: 1,403,620
b0se 47 minutes ago

Hi Everyone, I believe this is my first post here on gearslutz. I hope I'm writing this in the right place. There have been...

codecks
replies: 10 views: 1,242
Calagan 50 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 6,748 views: 609,102
ceejay 1 hour ago

I'm trying a bunch of plugins for vocal leveling, having started with and ultimately grown to hate Waves Vocal Rider (doesn't do...

tempenator
replies: 3 views: 223
Ozsound 1 hour ago

Hi, I am looking to buy the best Channelstrip Plugin. I am more focused specially in the EQ Section. I want to know which...

zak7
replies: 17 views: 7,274
soundmodel 1 hour ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 277 views: 17,014
mimp 1 hour ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 156 views: 10,987
Digipope 2 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,936 views: 613,843
rolandvg99 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 4,647 views: 261,427
M Albazy 3 hours ago

Massive X

Some quick thoughts after spending an hour or so with it: This is NI's first high-res, scalable interface. Finally! At 200%...

Stormchild
replies: 167 views: 7,834
goony 3 hours ago

I jut bought this box off Reverb. Sounds really good! I can’t get it to respond to CC for some parameters. Glide time works but...

dwbkeys
replies: 1 views: 587
dwbkeys 6 hours ago

I always had a desktop. I just bought a new MacBook Pro. So dam powerful but I when I am working in Ableton or Logic. The fan is...

passionmax
replies: 11 views: 784
JDN 7 hours ago

It's fantastic just before the limiter to eek out a bit more loudness/glue. 100% effect, input hitting the green bar...

b0se
replies: 22 views: 1,604
RedBaaron 8 hours ago

meaning not izotope, waves, sound toys etc. (if you are not sure if they are lesser-known, post it anyway) went through a phase...

SometimesAlways
replies: 19 views: 1,299
fgimian 10 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 88 views: 6,329
mattiasnyc 12 hours ago

Hey, I’m looking for an ultra simple one channel audio interface with 1 pre amp and ADAT output. will use it for...

planck
replies: 0 views: 383
planck 12 hours ago

To my surprise, I am finding that an Apollo Twin mk2 Thunderbolt is performing very poorly at low latencies when...

soapmak3r
replies: 20 views: 1,107
soapmak3r 13 hours ago

Running and Apollo Twin Quad and going to take advantage of the 4 plugs for $399 deal. Already upgraded to the Analog Classics...

mikoo69
replies: 7 views: 761
pass-out 14 hours ago

Hey Boys and Girls, I Would like to Clone My current HD and move it to an SSD drive. is it possible to clone it in such a way...

konradfounded
replies: 14 views: 735
Jeffguitar 14 hours ago

I've owned a Zoom Tac-8 now for about a year and it's a great interface. I love it. It's been a great upgrade from my original...

a_doggy
replies: 6 views: 860
PieJay 15 hours ago

Hi, Could you recommend any Z390 motherboard (for 9900k) without coil whine noise from around CPU? I built new PC with:...

piotr.dydycz
replies: 3 views: 488
Dekkan 17 hours ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 75 views: 12,382
simon.billington 18 hours ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 15 views: 1,412
Will The Weirdo 18 hours ago

Hi, I'm wondering if those with both can help me out, I'm wondering which colour mode in VVV is closest to the AMS RMX16 reverb...

Cabrone
replies: 13 views: 1,922
ziggysane 19 hours ago

I need some help and opinion with my pc build. I’ll mainly be producing tracks and doing some live instruments mixed in, so not...

imhungry
replies: 7 views: 694
Pictus 20 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,112 views: 549,758
ponzi 21 hours ago

I am talking about helpful Plug-in/Apps. Do you know which ones?

Rounsil
replies: 19 views: 786
pquinn 22 hours ago

A few months ago I bought a new Mac mini. 6 core i7, 16gb ram, os 10.14. Should be sufficient for some (semi)serious music...

krem
replies: 4 views: 714
krem 23 hours ago

Hi. I use NI's Battery 4 a lot but it has a lot of bugs and restrictions, such as not being able to simply change a cell to...

benjiboko
replies: 120 views: 20,099
daslicht 1 day ago

After reading about moving Libraries to a New External HD it occurs to me that the simplest option would be to uninstall and...

abritabroad
replies: 0 views: 614
abritabroad 1 day ago

I am looking for a cheap (or free) notation software that can allow me to send out MIDI. I am not concerned with the sound...

Rijo
replies: 2 views: 502
Rijo 1 day ago

Since the last Win 10 update, I find my Behringer X-Touch is not "connecting" according to Sonar. It shows OK in the...

fireberd
replies: 19 views: 2,838
mayermadesound 1 day ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 98 views: 18,283
Original Legacy 1 day ago

Why isn't there any software that can intelligently "listen" to the basic MIDI drum beat/pattern of a song, and then...

blim
replies: 3 views: 747
mdme_sadie 1 day ago

Hey, I was almost about to buy the ID22 when the new Sono interface from Audient got released today. However, I see that it...

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 77 views: 4,403
bbfoto 1 day ago

With some plugins such as Kontakt, it is possible to show a piano/keyboard to see which note is played. However, it is very...

CedricM
replies: 8 views: 583
CedricM 1 day ago

Hi all, Is anyone successfully using an Apogee Firewire ensemble with a firewire->thunderbolt adapter, into a thunderbolt...

jwojwo
replies: 0 views: 626
jwojwo 1 day ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 80 views: 18,926
locojohn 1 day ago

Where are you guys with 5,1 Mac Pros at with your next Mac? I've had either 4,1 or 5,1 Mac Pros for over 10 years and whilst...

Chevron
replies: 47 views: 1,832
mikeka 1 day ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 369 views: 69,859
soultrane 1 day ago

Does anyone know why universal Audio Apollo X6 increased in price? Now it increased its price to USD 2,199

snm10
replies: 1 views: 752
AudioGaff 1 day ago

Been waiting for this one. According to this it looks like you can now buy it. Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder -...

screentan
replies: 13 views: 989
Harry_O 2 days ago

Hi folks, quick question concerning the routing of audio when using parallel processing and sub mixes. I have two sub groups...

rdsyo
replies: 1 views: 704
thismercifulfate 2 days ago

I know you should not use antivirus for your DAW computer, but a lot of us people only own one computer so we have to combine...

Immersion
replies: 210 views: 14,717
Mindtree 2 days ago

Sound designer Luftrum discovered this - kind of shocking because it dramatically affects how many patches sound. The reverb...

abernathy
replies: 0 views: 708
abernathy 2 days ago

I was having a discussion with a friend about sample-rates. I made this chart to help explain a couple simple concepts. It's...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 2 views: 481
Flippy Floppy 2 days ago

Anyone? Prefer free or at least inexpensive. :) But will consider others. PS should be obvious but I don't mean it has to be...

bill5
replies: 16 views: 702
bill5 2 days ago

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm currently running an analog Midas Verona 400 40-input board. Alongside it I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 14 views: 670
cwhiley 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search