The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,550 views: 1,532,953
ponzi 7 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 286 views: 35,583
smoke 3 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,765 views: 1,273,477
darkwavo 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,289
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 15,922 views: 1,190,296
GBP 3 minutes ago

My brother and I have been using reaper for our year-long album collaboration. I was already a user, and its cheap, so we went...

Adamamam
replies: 0 views: 24
Adamamam 29 minutes ago

We recently reopened our studio after being shutdown for months and starting fresh. Previously, we only did vocals and...

awhitebeats
replies: 4 views: 261
darkwavo 47 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,095 views: 667,780
folkfreak 49 minutes ago

I have an album to write over the next 12 months Using all the major bits of software/DAWs/VSTs etc etc OR - should I...

auxReturn
replies: 5 views: 251
torpor 59 minutes ago

I use Linux, Reaper natively as the DAW, budget of around $3k for this setup. I'm looking to get an interface that has: 1....

lightnb
replies: 5 views: 481
lightnb 1 hour ago

Hi, I’m mixing a few vocalists who have a massive dynamic range and I just tried Waves Vocal Rider today and found it did a...

dickiefunk
replies: 15 views: 782
vintagelove 2 hours ago

I've just done a Google search for a LinnDrum sample pack and realized that there are a bazillion places out there offering...

alexe
replies: 4 views: 165
SecretSociety 2 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 97 views: 6,879
Musician 2 hours ago

A few threads about this interface but could not find many reviews. So whats the consensus ? Interested for iMac,...

nyne
replies: 8 views: 365
Danny S 3 hours ago

THE SOFTWARE The only software-only solution out there that provides an excellent solution for turning a DAW into a "mixing...

brucerothwell
replies: 1,566 views: 104,426
~ufo~ 3 hours ago

Help! Should I keep my new Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy CORE?!?!? I bought the Discrete 4 Synergy Core 1 month ago. I have until...

AZBluesTracks
replies: 2 views: 117
AZBluesTracks 5 hours ago

Hello, I'll try to be brief. About two weeks ago, I was about to lay down my last track on a song I'd spent a couple of months...

foxwaves
replies: 10 views: 135
Rick Dalton 6 hours ago
replies: 6 views: 569
Breaks Dude 8 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,651 views: 391,628
CustomStudios 8 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 804 views: 130,708
Bouroki 11 hours ago

Here it goes: I’ve bought an LX88+ back in 2018. Good 88 keys controller for my needs, I’m not a pianist, more a keyboard...

brousseau6933
replies: 1 views: 135
brousseau6933 11 hours ago

Logic Pro is a ****ing minefield for people with OCD. I've been using Logic since 2010 and let me tell you, the struggle has been...

Valvetronix
replies: 17 views: 1,063
thevisi0nary 11 hours ago

Love to hear from those who have successfully done this on 2020-21 iMacs. I will likely try Big Sur with my RME UFX, Live 10,...

Synpatico
replies: 0 views: 101
Synpatico 12 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 813 views: 99,331
papawise 12 hours ago

Hi there, So I'm trying to replicate a MIDI hardware device (Behringer BCR2000) with a program (open-stage-control) by just...

Freddieventura
replies: 0 views: 78
Freddieventura 12 hours ago

I have a three-part series in the making here. Part 1 talks mostly about build (or buy) and some decisions. Parts 2 and 3 have...

Psychlist1972
replies: 70 views: 2,902
Psychlist1972 13 hours ago

So,a friend has lent me a Macbook Pro for a while as he wants me to get him started in production when i find the time.i've...

Idontcare
replies: 2 views: 579
SoundWow 13 hours ago

Hi The ORION 32 HD does not show the same latency every time I open Pro Tools That’s a bit annoying to use hardware insert...

Studio 427
replies: 12 views: 3,847
mont_man22 13 hours ago

So I recently purchased this plugin amongst other JST products and I must say it's pretty good. It kind of reminds me of the...

Jay Northall
replies: 0 views: 118
Jay Northall 14 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 776 views: 52,593
vsthalion 15 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, so if not in the right place feel free to shift this to the right...

Oh Henry
replies: 0 views: 87
Oh Henry 16 hours ago

Hi, does anyone here have any idea what these three LEDs (D19, D20, D21) on my E-MU 0404 PCIe might be related to, or where to...

odtl
replies: 1 views: 118
odtl 17 hours ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 56 views: 6,858
vicenzajay 18 hours ago

Who is working with Addictive Trigger and has experienced these issues : When I trigger a bassdrum track I get weird timing...

joh
replies: 17 views: 2,749
Chip Booth 19 hours ago

You guys see this?! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdp7RTEAdb/?taken-by=rustbeltstudios

brothertony
replies: 245 views: 38,234
Luny Tune 19 hours ago

Happy International Women’s Day! To celebrate, we are bringing back our Women In Audio series. Over the coming weeks,...

NUGEN Audio
replies: 0 views: 108
NUGEN Audio 19 hours ago

SOLVED! I found a Waves Soundgrid Studio Driver from the former user in the libary. Because it runs with 32 Bit on a 64 Bit...

Marco Manemann
replies: 0 views: 111
Marco Manemann 19 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,256 views: 938,340
QLOfLandfill 19 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking at getting an interface for my new mixing / writing studio. It will be used occasionally for tracking vocals but...

analogmanash
replies: 33 views: 4,459
nomatic 20 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 498 views: 92,122
sneakymoon 20 hours ago

Hi all, I know this is a dated device but I wanted to check if there's anything I can do about it other then replace it a better...

zoobooboozoo
replies: 0 views: 101
zoobooboozoo 20 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,104 views: 2,842,229
AcusticaCM 20 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 388 views: 49,978
gordbort 21 hours ago

I've watched several video's and read on forums where you can now add Thunderbolt to a Cheese-grater MacPro, aka 2009 5.1 12...

barryjohns
replies: 39 views: 8,325
MrSteveMac 21 hours ago

It would be incredibly handy (and cheaper) to be able to toggle an EQ on/off to 'see' the mix in a different light, rather than...

b0se
replies: 14 views: 3,459
cause 21 hours ago

I don't use a lot of Plugs but i demoed a (black rooster) La2a a while back..pretty much only for vocals..enjoyed it on all the...

Pchicago
replies: 74 views: 10,994
guavadude 22 hours ago

Hello folks, i was wondering how to use my ipad as a guitar fx device / amplifier in a DAW environment. In a live situation,...

TomIrons
replies: 6 views: 229
psycho_monkey 22 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,459 views: 98,013
cuzzinlouie 22 hours ago

hello! I connected RME 12mic to motu 8a with ethernet cable, and motu 8a to pc via usb3.0. I can't control 12mic from motu...

muzyk39
replies: 0 views: 90
muzyk39 22 hours ago

hello i want to buy RME babyface pro FS, i have Focusrite scarlett 2i2 3rd gen, there is a remarkable difference between...

Lp4
replies: 0 views: 110
Lp4 1 day ago

Hi Folks, I realise that there are a few threads about the "best" saturation plug-in however I'm wondering about...

cpsmusic
replies: 51 views: 2,769
Bouroki 1 day ago

SSL Nucleus Remote 2 does not work on Catalina .. Of course, Solid State Logic adapts the software to MacOS Catalina :)

elbingo
replies: 34 views: 3,348
frankjum 1 day ago

I use an RME MADI card and an RME ADI-648 MADI/ADAT router, with all my converters routed through the MADI router. All my...

Burstwurst
replies: 2 views: 146
skkain 1 day ago

I was thinking of buying an used RME Multiface (the first version) for 300€.. this is my first "pro" interface and...

ultra171
replies: 33 views: 6,180
Baltimore 1 day ago

Moderators