The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 269 views: 24,042
Monkey Man 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,845 views: 690,525
TAFKAT 7 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,931 views: 866,695
JRT_in_WMass 10 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,787
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have been browsing around for more good Lexicon, AMS, etc IR libraries (I have Waves IR1 and Reason RV7000) and ran across...

robinschell
replies: 0 views: 1
robinschell 31 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 857 views: 67,977
musicman691 34 minutes ago

Curious to hear everyone's top delay plugins. Let's say top three. Any new ones that piqued any interest?...or are we all still...

fairchildren
replies: 40 views: 2,000
Wilburguy 1 hour ago

Hey I’m new to the forum & I was wondering if you guys can help me choose a laptop that will be solid for music production...

BandanaLee
replies: 2 views: 96
Sleazy_Rider 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 994 views: 94,004
mh_bj 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,008 views: 1,082,470
zaphod 1 hour ago

Hi There, Just bought myself a laptop and need an audio interface thats portable and bus powered if possible. Currently have...

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 0 views: 47
Sleazy_Rider 1 hour ago

It's 2018 and DPC latency is still a major problem. Is it really that hard for computer manufacturers to put together a system...

Scoox
replies: 9 views: 276
fireberd 1 hour ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 72 views: 4,475
BrandyB 2 hours ago

Hello, I want to use Pro Tools Key Commands in Nuendo 7.1. I know that it is better to use each DAW's native Key...

torpor
replies: 0 views: 57
torpor 2 hours ago

I've tried to learn and get comfortable with synth plugins in the past, but I've always moved on and back into acoustic/electric...

tromostheory
replies: 8 views: 436
biksonije 2 hours ago

I had this unit many years ago when I was on a pro tools rig. I really miss it, it just sounded incredible on so many sources....

syntheticrhyme
replies: 21 views: 6,208
deedeeyeah 3 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 697 views: 47,433
lud van slipper 3 hours ago

Hi, I am trying to get the UAD Apollo Twin Mk2 to work with my PC. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. Motherboard is Asus...

DMan
replies: 38 views: 635
DMan 3 hours ago

I've decided to move over from Windows to Mac for music production. I mainly use Ableton, but will look at Logic as another...

pramster
replies: 62 views: 9,075
Oop 3 hours ago

So, I've been driving myself mad lately thinking about what interface to get. I'm currently leaning towards the RME Fireface...

MisterCrayle
replies: 19 views: 1,022
DAW PLUS 4 hours ago

Just curious, because according to Microsoft (by one of its software guys), its the only version of windows 10 that is...

DrAudiospecific
replies: 4 views: 222
lowlyOP 4 hours ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 120 views: 8,067
Andy Gone 4 hours ago

Well...I need a recommendation for a pc or non Mac computer ...but also a Mac ...and a few other issues . I’ve had some...

NoPro
replies: 0 views: 87
NoPro 6 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,777 views: 579,131
Monkey Man 6 hours ago

Is this normal? I have an Axe-Fx connected via S/PDIF in/out & apparently, the interface is only able to receive signal...

MisterCrayle
replies: 2 views: 157
Steve Fogal 6 hours ago

Hi all, Besides throwing them in a skip, are there any uses for old unused computers and monitors like windows 98, 2000, xp and...

pquinn
replies: 11 views: 524
Steve Fogal 7 hours ago

Hello, I wonder if there is some plugin that would somehow simulate the effect of having non-coincident stereo microphone array...

rojaros
replies: 11 views: 438
rojaros 7 hours ago

Hi guys Looking for a quality multi-channel I/O box with solid, low noise preamps/converters to pair with a MOTU 828es for use...

gradivus
replies: 11 views: 634
gradivus 7 hours ago

Title says it. MIDI interface is dropping notes sent from DAW (DP 9.5) and doing so constantly. It may have 1-3 bars where...

gradivus
replies: 2 views: 123
3rdpath 8 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,369 views: 444,307
thermos 11 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a decent DAW controller for Cubase and with the research I've done so far, I keep coming back to the...

mikel33
replies: 0 views: 154
mikel33 15 hours ago

Hi everyone.. I think it may be time to upgrade my ASIO interface. I use a Saffire Pro 24 DSP and I have been getting...

mikel33
replies: 0 views: 116
mikel33 15 hours ago

Hey everyone. apologies if this is a recurring feed, i couldn't find the answer so here is the question again... i work as a...

jernerbirdy
replies: 12 views: 692
dethbyoogabooga 15 hours ago

Hello, I have checked out the gearslutz lists etc for best reverb - valhalla the winner. I see two issues with valhalla...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 151 views: 30,343
yrdlof 16 hours ago

Hey Guys, I just wanted to share this technique with everyone here as I feel it would bring some value to those of you on...

GeorgeMatthews
replies: 0 views: 124
GeorgeMatthews 16 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I have the demo for TH3, and it seems really cool, realy excited to use it, but I...

omairangel
replies: 7 views: 215
Alndln 16 hours ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 9 views: 617
Will The Weirdo 17 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 114 views: 7,953
Tui 17 hours ago

So, I figured I'd ask about this... After I drained my bank account buying Ableton Live 9 and a Windows 8 Pro serial, I don't...

guitarguy93
replies: 9 views: 1,332
Macky 17 hours ago

Hello everyone! First things first - my work in my home studio is based on making music for many purposes (for ads, artists...

Ovee
replies: 3 views: 344
Ovee 17 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 33 views: 1,368
graeme_ncl 17 hours ago

Hi guys, Deciding to upgrade my setup. I am currently on 2014 MB Pro 15" 2.8ghz and was thinking either to go a. Mac...

Ribbonmicguy
replies: 0 views: 146
Ribbonmicguy 19 hours ago

By accident I upgrade to mojave and now my Digigrid IOC does not send any signal into Protools 12. I can playback all my sessions...

waldomadera
replies: 0 views: 150
waldomadera 19 hours ago

Hi Plugins are better & better, computers are faster & faster, YET latency is still killing the joys of modern DAWs....

invalidusername
replies: 76 views: 2,345
msmucr 19 hours ago

Hi. I am using PC w/t Win 10. Daw is Pro Tools 2018.7. To this day I have only uded Avid's own hardware (Mbox of different...

kite
replies: 1 views: 277
kite 20 hours ago

I need a very capable and high performance mobile mixing rig. (I use PT HDX on a Mac Pro in the studio) I'm looking at the new...

gainreduction
replies: 14 views: 882
telejustin 20 hours ago

Does anyone else have problems with UVI Workstation popping and crackling on Mac? I am having lots of popping on EGP despite only...

Clbraddock
replies: 1 views: 209
Clbraddock 20 hours ago

I currently have a 2012 Mac Pro 12 core(3.46GHz) computer and am looking at upgrading. I do not want an iMac as I use a large...

ckett
replies: 20 views: 643
jwh1192 22 hours ago

Hey all! Curious if anyone is running an Apollo (or similar UA hardware) with 64 bit AAX UAD plugs in PT11. I'm thinking of...

mikepepe86
replies: 16 views: 2,740
Justin P. 22 hours ago

Waves seems to get cheaper and cheaper considering the money put into it over the years. Are they falling behind other plugins...

db9091
replies: 15 views: 1,161
LFO8 1 day ago

Using Waves H-Delay as my go-to delay. Love it. But an interesting thing is happening and I would like to know if anyone else is...

tablatom
replies: 3 views: 404
tablatom 1 day ago

I love the sound of classic drum machines for the slight variation you hear in the claps, hi-hate etc. as they're not just a...

jomtones
replies: 8 views: 367
jomtones 1 day ago

Guys, I'm a bit nervous. I've always used desktops for my home studio, and my trusty computer for the last six years is dying on...

Dfi9
replies: 7 views: 466
saraluck9090 1 day ago

Hello, my current computer is about 10 years old, and I decided to buy a new one. Unfortunately I'll have to replace my...

ninja_warrior
replies: 4 views: 334
saraluck9090 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search