The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,261 views: 1,414,369
Petar 10 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,488 views: 1,179,480
brousseau6933 1 hour ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 48 views: 4,418
GJ999x 17 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,261
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,764 views: 905,864
trg 1 minute ago

Waves Audio Introduces V12, the New Version of Waves Plugins, Featuring Plugin Resizing and More Exciting New Features ...

The Press Desk
replies: 130 views: 8,448
cprompt 5 minutes ago

Unfortunately I ended up giving more money to Waves. But, now I get a free plugin. I'm not sure what I should choose, and would...

B. Toast
replies: 8 views: 315
DJ Bechara 9 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,599 views: 2,504,461
AcusticaCM 35 minutes ago

Hi all, just recently tried some of the free Acustica Acqua plugins and was floored, these plugins sound great! I'm looking to...

skycaptain
replies: 18 views: 11,285
Frozenskymusic 37 minutes ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 37 views: 590
b0se 44 minutes ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 148 views: 18,340
citytape 52 minutes ago

Hi All. I pulled out the IDE drive from my Akai Z8 and used one of those USB to IDE/SATA lead things and pulled a few samples...

stratblue
replies: 1 views: 146
stratblue 52 minutes ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 10 views: 817
buddamanix 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I wanna know what pultec EQ you mostly use for mixing low-end, or vocals. Please let me know your reason why you...

llanea
replies: 15 views: 986
torpor 1 hour ago

Hello everybody - I am struggling with one problem that I will explain in addition (I hope this is the right place to ask this...

zunicc
replies: 3 views: 340
zunicc 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,210 views: 1,091,842
valy 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,211 views: 337,843
Sanchez 2 hours ago

Hello everyone. First of all I wanna say hello and let you know that I think this forum is a solid base of knowledge, thanks to...

n0vy
replies: 0 views: 80
n0vy 3 hours ago

So I bought the older RME Babyface Pro, and have been using it with my APS Klasik monitors, and have found the combination to be...

noisebleed
replies: 12 views: 493
noisebleed 3 hours ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 214 views: 9,685
Blazer79 4 hours ago

Hey Guys, So i've been sticking with my Komplete 6 soundcard for a good 8 years now and its time for an upgrade. I'm kind of...

jonbongjovi
replies: 3 views: 277
jonbongjovi 4 hours ago

First-time poster here, so sorry if this is a really basic newbie question... I've been recording on my home PC for about 10...

jeremyandstuff
replies: 366 views: 46,793
maza 6 hours ago

what comments can you share about it? There's very little discussion about it anywhere it seems.....

NathanBarley
replies: 1 views: 107
rectifried 8 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 911 views: 107,705
dirtROBOT 9 hours ago

More specifically I want to know if there's a software that does that quick slow down you get when you turn a deck off, like in...

youngpadawan42
replies: 10 views: 394
Schmidi 9 hours ago

Hello, Since some time my Antelope Zen Studio developed a problem: When I powered it down it didn't power up again. I't had to...

rojaros
replies: 12 views: 1,974
RHaz 10 hours ago

I've been using an Apogee Quartet for a long time, but it is beginning to show its age. I want to upgrade to a Thunderbolt...

mam8dg
replies: 13 views: 1,841
garyisfurious 11 hours ago

I'm having an issue where Logic Pro X keeps changing the tempo of my imported guitar part that I edited using Warp in Ableton,...

ReubenWalton
replies: 0 views: 120
ReubenWalton 12 hours ago

Looking for an alternative to equalizer APO for Windows 10. Need a utility that will allow me to use vst plugin to affect all the...

TS-12
replies: 8 views: 265
TS-12 12 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 56 views: 2,040
Kyle P. Gushue 14 hours ago

Hi, specs: 2020 iMac i9 (10 core 64gb ram, 2tb Hd, Radeon 5500 xt). These are some pics I took after working for about 30...

meymia
replies: 8 views: 317
ekwipt 14 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,898 views: 641,958
TAFKAT 15 hours ago

Wondering if clocking an 828 mk2 to an Apogee Element via wordclock will improve its sound in a similar fashion to performing the...

trakzero
replies: 3 views: 279
trakzero 16 hours ago

Updated my Ozone 8 standard to Ozone 9 advanced yesterday for 80 EUR @ Jrrshop. Found out that there's not much talk on the web...

Stikkers
replies: 8 views: 1,317
Stikkers 16 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 346 views: 19,462
adamj31 16 hours ago

Hi all! I have an annoying issue with my "studio". I turn on my audio interface, midi controller and then Bitwig....

SneakyBeats
replies: 5 views: 240
SneakyBeats 17 hours ago

Hi, I currently have a 6 core Mac pro 2013 64Gb Ram. I'm considering upgrading it's cpu. I'm working with logic and Vienna...

pieca
replies: 4 views: 364
citrusonic 18 hours ago

So I sure would like to be able to buy one of the New Mac Pro towers, but that's just not in the cards. Nor is a new iMacPro. So...

climber
replies: 86 views: 5,606
climber 19 hours ago

Hi there, I've got an RME UFX+, which I am very happy with, but it's starting to feel like I could really use more analogue...

themiracle
replies: 4 views: 1,381
themiracle 20 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking at building a music computer around the Ryzen 5950x. The 5950x release date is November 5. I have a feeling...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 291
norbury brook 20 hours ago

I think for a while I need to use the same plugins on the tracks (not bus). For my own education. I have 3 options: 1)...

MpaMusik
replies: 20 views: 950
MpaMusik 21 hours ago

Heyo! I've just got my hands on a great 16ch analog console and I'm thinking about getting Ferrofish Pulse 16 converter for it....

soulberg
replies: 0 views: 122
soulberg 22 hours ago

I used to make music at 96 or 44.1 kHz, but ever since I've started using 48 kHz in Logic, which is also in my Mac Audio/Midi...

soundofmai
replies: 0 views: 162
soundofmai 1 day ago

So... Which one do you use? I tend to use "Linear phase" for drum mics and multiple bass signals and many times on...

audioloud
replies: 6 views: 447
audioloud 1 day ago

Do you think they will ever fix the "logic cuts off the first midi note" bug? I mean, just make it quantize the first...

illynoise
replies: 7 views: 486
Mikael B 1 day ago

I've read plenty about which software is better and for what, but I haven't been able to find a definitive chart which shows the...

siniarch
replies: 20 views: 822
greggybud 1 day ago

any opinions on these two from people who have had experience with both? from what i understand, the alphatrack has the option of...

cassiopamusic
replies: 102 views: 40,143
Vigilante.Design 1 day ago

Put this in "High End" because the Dante stuff is so 'spensive! But am wondering if any Dante experts can look at my...

Sunshy
replies: 47 views: 1,339
Metasfera 1 day ago

I understand what grounding noise is - it has, unfortunately plagued me in three different studios with the same gear - I moved a...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 6 views: 351
escape set 1 day ago

Just wondering if there was going to be any latency differences between Apogee Symphony MKI and MKII modules both housed inside a...

Moondog007
replies: 3 views: 372
iomegaman 1 day ago

Can this be used with Logic Pro X?

ReubenWalton
replies: 3 views: 253
facej 1 day ago

I'm surprised how little info is out there regarding this, surely other people have run into this problem. I'm trying to run...

Rmez27
replies: 4 views: 220
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

I miss having two 24" Dell screens but side by side was getting in the way of my studio monitors and causing a sonic...

thehightenor
replies: 15 views: 441
BStone 1 day ago

Yo guys, anyone with a Motu 24i/o with a PCI 424 internal card managed to update to Windows 10 x64 successfully ? Its quite an...

gotama
replies: 16 views: 11,804
regebro 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search