The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,318
Views: 2,318
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 398 views: 51,378
Monotremata 3 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,036 views: 959,867
mizzle 14 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,209 views: 785,191
Diogo C 2 weeks ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 60,103
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi all, I recently moved into an apartment and am experiencing ground loop noise in my monitors, headphones, and in recordings....

StevieD009
replies: 34 views: 474
JayCutler 15 minutes ago
replies: 19 views: 765
bforest4 16 minutes ago

So I have 2 turntables, mixer and tractor scratch which works great, however it stays at our jam room, which is not my...

nom3d
replies: 0 views: 1
nom3d 48 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 2,686 views: 168,865
Monkey Man 48 minutes ago

Hi! My MacBook Pro is getting a bit dated and I wanted to get a Mac Mini, but after reading about the problems with t2 chip I...

tattva
replies: 14 views: 856
jayfett 1 hour ago

The headphone jack on my Apogee Duet (and my Ensemble as well) won't play in stereo. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the...

broadway252
replies: 4 views: 2,038
Motionrelic 1 hour ago

Want to record vocals and have fifths recorded with it for harmony. Anyone used something they liked that they thought worked...

bill5
replies: 11 views: 338
bill5 2 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,034 views: 539,639
TAFKAT 2 hours ago

Hey Gearslutz Anyone have any insights or comparisons between the three? I am looking at these for my next interface and I'm...

snm10
replies: 1 views: 123
vicenzajay 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,643 views: 546,364
Patrick_ 2 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,520 views: 457,720
Jeezo 3 hours ago

Hey peeps, So I’m in the look to get a new 2019 iMac for, music production, recording and audio work in general. I end up with...

Yupimamut
replies: 21 views: 1,149
alexbachell 3 hours ago

Recently I had to rewrite a lot of scores from PDF's or jpg's to the files which can be played by a score editor or directly used...

Goldfinch
replies: 4 views: 7,461
pianowillbebach 4 hours ago

Hey everybody, I've done my best to troubleshoot some confusing audio blips I've been encountering on my own, but have only...

wilchett
replies: 10 views: 408
Poinzy 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I received my MPD218 today and tested it in combination with the TX16Wx sampler using Reaper as DAW. Everything looks...

dunadan
replies: 0 views: 50
dunadan 4 hours ago

I’m totally stumped and it seems all the computer and Mac experts I know are stumped too. Maybe I’ll give it a whirl here and...

henryrobinett
replies: 46 views: 983
bitman 5 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 230 views: 35,475
HSi 5 hours ago

Exists. Only just got it, it'a not as fully featured as LFOtool or as slickly presented, but it seems to work well and it cost...

HSi
replies: 17 views: 515
Mikael B 5 hours ago

My computer could be a lot better and i highly value synths that arent cpu monsters. I have zebra2 and it is amazing in this...

nickcrizzle
replies: 3 views: 133
Eric Stravinsky 6 hours ago

Hi there, I started to use my old mac G5 / PT 7.1 HD2 PCIe/ 192 I/O rig. When I allocate voices to the Accel card, then the...

transsylvan
replies: 2 views: 481
Voivodinevampyr 7 hours ago

Which one is the go-to for no frills bootable C: drive cloning on Windows 10?

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 99
msmucr 7 hours ago

I was able to grab an i7 8700 last night but now I need to settle on a Z370 motherboard. My only real requirement is that it must...

Zinc2005
replies: 45 views: 7,231
Diogo C 7 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 95 views: 17,069
candyflip 7 hours ago

Dear friends, I have a request to those of you who know something about using a DAW and control surface if you are visually...

Snail
replies: 30 views: 4,650
mherrane 9 hours ago

Im just done playing with windows. I wanna be doing audio related things right now, but im sitting here playing with the terrible...

sameal
replies: 14 views: 573
sameal 9 hours ago

Where is a good place to go to get sound effects? Im currently in need of a punching sound effect. I occasionally have needs...

Tommy-boy
replies: 1 views: 120
HSi 10 hours ago

Waves has a new sub enhancement plugin called--appropriately--Submarine. The intro price is 29.00 and, of course, there is the...

LPXRH
replies: 27 views: 1,116
HSi 10 hours ago

Its been nearly 5 months and I still cannot decide which DAW to this day suits my taste after months of searching and using trial...

Roiemen
replies: 34 views: 1,137
greggybud 10 hours ago

Helios MK5? 6th World war? One of the most popular compressors of all time. Great for anything. Favourite of superstar mixers....

Mho
replies: 7 views: 717
budweiser 11 hours ago

Hello, does anyone know how much the Lexicon plugin bundles such as the PCM Total Bundle, the PCM Native Reverb Bundle, and the...

Fishy1500
replies: 8 views: 1,012
TJ5 12 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 17,814 views: 1,332,076
b0se 12 hours ago

Hi Everyone, My first post on this fantastic forum. Ive been lucky enough to have very few problems in my recording career....

jokkeladah
replies: 0 views: 106
jokkeladah 12 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 120 views: 18,201
Emi 12 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz! How are you? I'm looking to upgrade my converters, and my choice have been set on either the newest Orion 32+...

Tsuko G.
replies: 10 views: 1,062
Dan O 13 hours ago

i noticed spl are pretty expensive and were wondering how they compare

nickcrizzle
replies: 0 views: 125
nickcrizzle 13 hours ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 27 views: 1,228
dublave 14 hours ago

When using the Brainworx bx_meter, why is -6 bfs (it *is* displaying dbfs, correct?) and -12 highlighted in red? I understand...

abrokentenor
replies: 1 views: 423
AlainWilder 15 hours ago

Anyone using the Audient ID22 with either the Apogee Rosetta 200 or 800, or, the digidesign 192??? Is this a solution for using...

Chris Dover
replies: 3 views: 537
christube 16 hours ago

Hi everybody, I just bought a new laptop (Dell XPS 15 9570, 16 GB RAM, i7 8th gen., TB3) and a new audio interface (Universal...

Party Animal
replies: 5 views: 730
AThyberg 16 hours ago

I have a lower end 2017 MacBook Pro. Until now I have been producing in Ableton using Ableton plugs plus older vsts from...

supersuper
replies: 9 views: 495
HSi 18 hours ago

Me again with another question about the Focusrite Saffire Pro 40. Thanks to all of you who helped with my audio issues...now I...

philinjp
replies: 7 views: 3,054
JackFocusrite 19 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to replace my Orion 32. I'm interested in the Prism line, especially the Titan and Atlas. Many people who...

codytarpley
replies: 7 views: 2,157
msmucr 21 hours ago

Hi Folks, I'm looking to get a high-quality plate reverb plug-in. After quite a bit of testing I've narrowed it down to either...

cpsmusic
replies: 0 views: 181
cpsmusic 23 hours ago

i know nothing is essential, but what are some libraries that you think are top notch?

nickcrizzle
replies: 4 views: 320
jiffybox 23 hours ago

Has anyone experienced random clips and pops in autotune 8.1? Its taken me hours to track down the reason why my bounces are...

Chase Orion
replies: 8 views: 3,496
tayzonday 1 day ago

I'm curious which DAW OS is currently the most popular. I'm not so much interested in which version, just interested in the...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 175 views: 9,513
3rdpath 1 day ago

It seems as though every audio interface on the market that boasts more than 4 in/outputs has two of those in/outputs being an...

Elsongs
replies: 18 views: 571
chrischoir 1 day ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 28 views: 3,849
plexus 1 day ago

hey fellos Really diggin the leslie speaker sound (specially nice on vocals in some songs). Was wondering if there was a decent...

RJMusic
replies: 32 views: 23,177
Reverb 1 day ago

So, I want to be able to connect a laptop or tablet headphone output (set to mono of course) to my Sennheiser SK 100 G3, I'm also...

badsearcher
replies: 0 views: 158
badsearcher 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search