The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByMeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,076 views: 74,935
Usgggg 47 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,789 views: 1,018,287
ChaosComplete 2 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 468 views: 64,651
SWAN808 16 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,426 views: 834,300
msmucr 6 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 61,970
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 5,304 views: 299,624
Monkey Man 9 minutes ago

Does anyone have any experience with using a USB3 card inside a cheesegrater mac for use with an audio interface? I'm getting...

logichead
replies: 7 views: 43
Monkey Man 13 minutes ago

Most "high definition" reverbs at the moment ? By "high definition" I mean "hyperrealism". So I'm...

soundmodel
replies: 9 views: 891
Monkey Man 19 minutes ago

Hi to all, I was thinking to change my audio device because my Presonus Firebox is there since 2008 and even if I am using a...

maio996
replies: 32 views: 820
msmucr 22 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I am planning to buy a digital mixer. I am thinking of two mixers at the moment: - Zoom L12 - Behringer...

IamRez
replies: 0 views: 1
IamRez 23 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,162 views: 1,463,092
ZenMaster 28 minutes ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 220 views: 6,445
zerocrossing 41 minutes ago

Have you ever inserted the same channel strip plug in on every channel and mixed a song. Then saved it, hit the bypass button on...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 8 views: 643
CPhoenix 1 hour ago
replies: 57 views: 5,238
ORyan87 1 hour ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 377 views: 38,286
pier25 1 hour ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 463 views: 36,011
Pictus 2 hours ago

Can you use MCU extenders as part of the same board (ie more than 8 faders DAW control at a time) or are you limited to 8 faders ?

Gusss
replies: 5 views: 1,434
Progmatic-Studios 3 hours ago

Hey everyone, we are putting together a mixing room for other engineers or artists to bring in their projects and finish...

Motoxxx
replies: 24 views: 9,946
Progmatic-Studios 3 hours ago

Hi, I've got a new audio PC arriving this week and I have a lot of computer based iLok license plugins. I'm not sure if I need...

dickiefunk
replies: 5 views: 220
RiF 4 hours ago

I've been experiencing a strange issue where the volume in my monitors connected to the outs of my Apollo 16 mkII is drifting to...

grahambo!
replies: 1 views: 320
grahambo! 4 hours ago

Has anyone compared these two "smart equalisers" against each other?

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 4 views: 543
MusicLov3r 5 hours ago

I work with an Atelope Orion Studio (2017). I would like to add a two-channel converter that had more quality than Antelope, with...

masterlogic
replies: 11 views: 587
masterlogic 5 hours ago

Hey group, Anyone know of a workaround to use the Frontier Designs "Tranzport" DAW controller on the latest Mac...

VirtualPG
replies: 29 views: 3,200
Macky 5 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 390 views: 31,461
juiseman 6 hours ago

Question 1. Is the Ableton Amp part of the standard package or is this an extra you have to purchase. Question 2. Anyone with...

Dezza
replies: 1 views: 90
explorer 8 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,791 views: 172,741
dbjp 8 hours ago

I know that there million threads in regards to this topic but my query is very specific. I’m only interested in these two...

saiqon8
replies: 8 views: 694
darkinners 12 hours ago

Hey slutz, Been creeping here for a few months and love it here, finally posting for the first time! I'm wondering if people...

itswintertime
replies: 12 views: 1,300
itswintertime 12 hours ago

Maybe not ALL tape plugins... So I was just playing with my tape machine (a TEAC mastering model, nothing overly fancy, but its a...

breakline
replies: 39 views: 3,421
toyhouse 13 hours ago

Hi, I’m looking for an alternative to the Waves Vocal Rider. I’ve had a quick look and found products by Melda...

dickiefunk
replies: 15 views: 1,673
Mundox 16 hours ago

I'm looking to emulate the sound of the live room of Studio A in Electric Lady Studios. Can yall recommend a reverb plugin...

Tpaone93
replies: 1 views: 170
Mundox 18 hours ago

Hi all I just bought a couple of libs that are .wav files @ 96, and would like to batch convert them to 48. I just googled, and...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 7 views: 227
Jeff Hayat 19 hours ago

Hi, Which web browser would be the least disruptive/resource demanding for a Windows 10 audio PC? Are they all pretty similar...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 174
dickiefunk 20 hours ago

Hi i'm new the the forum so forgive me if i'm posting in the wrong area. I've looked around for awhile but can't find an answer...

tyr297
replies: 0 views: 151
tyr297 21 hours ago

I enjoy and use Slate FG-Grey and FG-Red for their punchy character, but I'm tired of the noise and the fact, that these plug-ins...

Henrik Hjortnaes
replies: 0 views: 191
Henrik Hjortnaes 21 hours ago

Hi, there is not a lot of reviews about Antelope FX and how good they are compared to UAD. Antelope is giving the FX suite for...

Sofort
replies: 39 views: 11,553
T_R_S 22 hours ago

The HR16B EPROM Editor software is now available for download. It is an application for generating custom EPROM's for the Alesis...

dustindustrial
replies: 5 views: 4,436
Blatboy 1 day ago

Hello, I was hoping someone could give me a piece of advice about sound cards. My old motu just died and I am looking for...

imot3p
replies: 1 views: 340
d.dot 1 day ago

Hello guys i wanted to test these audio interfaces so to hold one thats better..But! Presonus quantum seems little airy and...

dimosz
replies: 1 views: 3,022
maio996 1 day ago

I know there’s been a million threads about this already but seeing the number of fabulous new plugins that have been released...

OwensDrumming
replies: 83 views: 17,639
swartzfeger 1 day ago

Hi there I was wondering if someone could help me. I used to use my m-audio delta 1010lt card for recording years ago and I...

SkyeForger
replies: 7 views: 684
Smylar 1 day ago

I am considered the following setup. MacBook Pro Mid 2015 ($1,000) 2.2 i7 intel quad core 16GB Ram 512 SSD UAD Apollo...

IndridCold
replies: 3 views: 254
taichber 1 day ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,141 views: 642,640
mustream 1 day ago

My current interface has died and I desperately need a new one. Features I want: - Two mic inputs. - Very low noise level. I...

keman
replies: 47 views: 4,417
aewon 1 day ago

I've recently upgraded to an apollo X8P from a Clarett 8pre. I do a bit of live looping using ableton with various instruments...

doonunit
replies: 1 views: 213
msmucr 1 day ago

As of now I’ve been strictly recording/mixing ITB with an Apollo Twin MK2 + Satellite and using an external Neve 1073>CL1B...

Chase Orion
replies: 4 views: 429
Chase Orion 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I always have issues with using hardware w/Pro Tools. At the moment my setup is: MacPro + ProTools 2018 + RME UFX +...

noam_rightway
replies: 5 views: 396
RiF 1 day ago

Hi guys so I currently use Fruity Loops, Pro Tools, and now I'm trying to get into Logic but the bad news is I only have a...

sophiarhodes
replies: 4 views: 2,436
MrKahuna 1 day ago

I'm looking at a complete system overhaul here. Here's what I have: IZ Radar 24 (machine is bunk, malfunctioning) but I have...

Jonk
replies: 2 views: 668
Jonk 1 day ago

I'm currently in the market to build a new pc. My current one has been a trooper for years but its about that time. I admit up...

MERC476
replies: 6 views: 379
vitocorleone123 1 day ago

Hey all, I've been using a PC setup with an Antelope Orion interface for the past few years. I'm still on Pro Tools 10.3.7...

gregjfrancis
replies: 2 views: 282
gregjfrancis 1 day ago

I have several keyboards, outboard synthesizer modules and MIDI devices that I want to use in my Windows 7/Reaper environment. I...

dluther
replies: 26 views: 2,100
Ramsammy 1 day ago

I want to start by saying I really like the drum sounds here and the play ability is great. I have a Mimic Pro module too. Having...

monkeymanx
replies: 3 views: 643
GP_Hawk 1 day ago

Shaun Martin was demoing Waves' latest VI, an acoustic piano named Grand Rhapsody. It sounds good (although there were audible...

zephonic
replies: 198 views: 29,217
kodebode 1 day ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 91 views: 7,078
DK666 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search