The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By MeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,846 views: 114,084
Dayvi 21 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,094 views: 1,058,945
FoxInABox 5 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 52 views: 5,389
captainj 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,554 views: 869,887
Gomjab 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 63,468
George Necola 13th September 2005

Inspired by this thread Finally! My perfect little Waves SSL Channel Strip control surface - total cost $75 i took this idea...

coder
replies: 13 views: 6,289
aramism 14 minutes ago

I have these apps from the RME BabyFace (TotalMix and a second app of which I forgot the name) and they open every time I turn on...

Winegarden
replies: 14 views: 1,628
alaiho 16 minutes ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 97 views: 25,627
aramism 18 minutes ago

Hello! This is strange because i got the impression that this is something that was not occuring before. My Specs : Ryzen 5...

Matth30
replies: 7 views: 604
thedberg 23 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,750 views: 1,545,897
b0se 23 minutes ago

Anyone who has experience with the Duet and Symphony, from what I've read I'm sold on the idea that the Symphony has better DA...

soundofmai
replies: 7 views: 557
cjack2020 40 minutes ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 196 views: 23,391
aramism 49 minutes ago

I've narrowed my search down to these two options. I'll probably order both and listen. But is there anyone who has heard...

calebloveless
replies: 33 views: 4,104
dimosz 50 minutes ago

I wonder if such a thing exist? a plugin does nothing but keep unity gain. I don't mind latency. Only use it for mixing. So...

darkinners
replies: 13 views: 601
cjack2020 59 minutes ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 33 views: 6,286
cjack2020 1 hour ago

In particular, I’m looking for the best emulations/samples of the DMX, Linndrum, and maybe 707 too. If they offer more,...

pimket
replies: 7 views: 383
cjack2020 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 6,436 views: 365,921
ucanhatemenow 2 hours ago

+24 , +22 +20 , +18 , + 16 , +14 .... dBu this is number of more interface for input or output . cheaper interface number is...

toofanstudio
replies: 6 views: 373
brew 2 hours ago

Does anyone have audio from Brauers 2007 masterclass they are willing to share? I went to his website and most of the audio is...

selfmade811
replies: 1 views: 391
JSchlomo 3 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 71 views: 5,496
Tui 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,629 views: 694,433
zaphod 4 hours ago

After spending thousands over the last decade I’ve realized the best plugins I own and gravitate to the most are often the...

cjack2020
replies: 53 views: 3,001
optofonik 4 hours ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 19 views: 1,676
Vasily111 5 hours ago

Hi. I need to expand the analog output channels of my babyface pro. I really don´t need the mic preamps. I need 8 channels to do...

nahui
replies: 11 views: 492
nahui 5 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz! How are you? I'm looking to upgrade my converters, and my choice have been set on either the newest Orion 32+...

Tsuko G.
replies: 28 views: 3,286
JRT_in_WMass 6 hours ago

Happy weekend! How do you guys go about riding a mix manually (whether its a mouse or a fader controller), considering the given...

Rea
replies: 16 views: 598
psycho_monkey 6 hours ago

Hi guys, I’m sorry if this is a stupid question but I’d love some help here. How do you get existing Pro Tools files and open...

deuce42
replies: 2 views: 227
deuce42 7 hours ago

I want to stick with PC and I want to use a laptop for mobile options (unless Im convinced its better to use a desktop). There...

cap217
replies: 0 views: 147
cap217 8 hours ago

Hi everybody, this is my first post, so please apologise if I picked the wrong subforum. I've been recording at home for a...

Johnny_Virgil
replies: 1 views: 295
Alndln 8 hours ago

Does anyone have experience with using ADAT expansion on their interface? I borrowed a friends FR 18i20 to get more inputs on my...

ChrisW234
replies: 0 views: 144
ChrisW234 8 hours ago

Hi! First of all, I´m new to the Mac world, I came from normal Windows Desktops. Normally I use Reaper, Cubase and Ableton...

MusicAng3l
replies: 2 views: 491
Daniel Bloch 9 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 727 views: 59,107
Matth30 10 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 309 views: 50,897
hello people 11 hours ago

Hey guys, has anyone of you compared a Metric Halo ULN-8 with The New Apollo X?

Asbasnowe
replies: 4 views: 1,751
dimosz 12 hours ago

I am looking to work in pt on a Mac then export audio files to a hard drive that is compatible Mac to pc and then import those...

cap217
replies: 1 views: 256
msmucr 12 hours ago

Softube launches Console 1 Fader Building on the success of Console 1 was never going to be easy. But we believe in ambitious...

Softube
replies: 191 views: 7,353
JSchlomo 13 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for recommendations for a copycat program, preferably one that saves automatically to an external hard drive....

lydiajoy97
replies: 0 views: 330
lydiajoy97 13 hours ago

I recently upgraded my iMac 2019 to 10.15 (Catalina). I should of waited, but too late now. Works great except for one thing, my...

Guy Bacos
replies: 3 views: 307
Guy Bacos 13 hours ago

The new computers are now arriving without CD drives I notice. Does this mean the end of the CD? What will this mean for the...

kr236rk
replies: 43 views: 1,309
kr236rk 16 hours ago

Tired of all my flanger plugs. Many have a thin hollow sound that sort of attach itself to the surface of the sound instead of...

xlon
replies: 8 views: 727
wheever 18 hours ago

Hi there, anybody using a Presonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI mixer out there that can tell me: can I connect 2 different Laptops / Mac...

Simmer
replies: 0 views: 236
Simmer 19 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 112 views: 4,283
microwave 20 hours ago

Who is working with Addictive Trigger and has experienced these issues : When I trigger a bassdrum track I get weird timing...

joh
replies: 3 views: 1,354
lagwagon06 21 hours ago
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Anyone else experiencing an issue with the Slate FG-X plug where upon playback, the audio passes starting panned to one side (for...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 97 views: 12,689
Will The Weirdo 1 day ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 84 views: 14,896
darkinners 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've got 1000s of files that need to be renamed from numeric sequences to chromatic ones i.e. from "xxx_01",...

Joelistics
replies: 10 views: 1,307
funkycam 1 day ago
replies: 6 views: 5,993
goldi 1 day ago

While I understand the Aurora (n) was built as an upgrade to the old model and most people looking at it are going from something...

ChristianN
replies: 11 views: 1,191
dimosz 1 day ago

Hi What's a good computer for recording (mixing & mastering also) and video editing? The budget is $500... No macs

T E C H N I C A
replies: 8 views: 870
T E C H N I C A 1 day ago

Hi all! I've recently acquired Trigger for a project I'm working on and am highly impressed. I not using it on everything (and...

Beefyblue
replies: 23 views: 14,094
Alrod 1 day ago

Dear all, I don’t want to start a whole ‘Apple laptops are going down the toilet debate’. However, is there a Mac laptop...

mixkitchen
replies: 4 views: 560
mixkitchen 1 day ago

Hi All, i'm having an issue i hope you can help me with. I am getting audio dropouts every now and again while playing back...

TomTurner
replies: 1 views: 453
MediaGary 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,222 views: 563,491
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

I have an old ProTools system and it’s time for me to make the upgrade. I’m looking for some help from you guys who have been...

Protools Guy
replies: 1 views: 578
Alndln 1 day ago

Anybody knows what´s happening with the SUB parameter in the CLA BASS? It sounds to me like Rbass but which parameters? I don´t...

Mho
replies: 24 views: 4,225
Dr. Mordo 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search