The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,177 views: 885,130
daskeladden 19 minutes ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 302 views: 30,971
climber 16 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,916 views: 711,407
DAW PLUS 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,292
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi All, I have recently super-upgraded my setup from an 8 Core AMD FX processor to an Intel i9 9980xe 18 Core chip. Playing...

Chaz_Pez
replies: 8 views: 435
Chaz_Pez 21 minutes ago

Hi all, Since PACE hasn't got back to me in 3 days I thought I'd come here for help! I'm getting fatal error and sync...

orangefridge
replies: 1 views: 59
wrgkmc 23 minutes ago

Which plugin companies allow you to use one licence on (at least) two computers – as simple as possible (no hardware needed...

Arseny
replies: 19 views: 5,895
wrgkmc 35 minutes ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 154 views: 21,019
Sleazy_Rider 35 minutes ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 177 views: 13,974
AlpacaRoom 49 minutes ago

Plase help me to decipher problem. I have no audio error sign but incoming signal yes. Clock is Green (ok)

makasi
replies: 2 views: 79
Derick 53 minutes ago

The plugin opens but all of the samples are missing. I have reinstalled 3 times. I logged into my Slate account and was told...

no1yuno
replies: 0 views: 35
no1yuno 1 hour ago

Hi guyz, wondering if a RME digiface could works with a Rosetta 800. i wanna upgrade my interface with some good converter (i...

prp
replies: 6 views: 575
Faderjockey 1 hour ago

Just a question. Opinions?

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 19 views: 536
zvenx 2 hours ago

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 62 views: 4,171
FoxMulderFBI 2 hours ago

In my research on EQ plugins I've found that the DMG EQuilibrium is the closest to being the highest praised EQ plugin I've read...

79adam79
replies: 467 views: 56,474
Rapollo 2 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 853 views: 63,715
Black Fan 3 hours ago

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 129 views: 6,664
aj113 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 952 views: 76,023
Karloff70 4 hours ago

Hello all! I decided to create a new thread about Frontier's Design TranzPort because I did not found the information that I...

TheoKontonis
replies: 16 views: 823
fireberd 4 hours ago

Hi all, I have a problem when sending to external gear. I run Windows 7, cubase 5 Pro and also cubase 9 le with a focusrite...

Nikko1052
replies: 0 views: 76
Nikko1052 4 hours ago

I'm looking for something I can use to host VST/AU effects and route any audio application to that before it goes to my sound...

strange loop
replies: 2 views: 196
strange loop 4 hours ago

So I just picked up another Pro 40, giving me 16 channels into my iMac, which only has one FW 800 port. What would best...

yvesmalone
replies: 14 views: 335
msmucr 5 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,044 views: 413,384
blayz2002 5 hours ago

Hi everyone! I have a big problem with antelope orion 32 HD and protools. We have a recording studio in a third floor...

mamumel
replies: 0 views: 75
mamumel 5 hours ago

For the last year I've been recording and mixing some live Vocal Jazz gigs. I'm using:- 2x RME Fireface 400s 1x RME Quad...

pavoni
replies: 12 views: 1,099
pavoni 6 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,709 views: 513,719
Braindedzluney 6 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,619 views: 1,136,620
theothermarkwilliams 6 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 55 views: 2,992
cravedsp 7 hours ago

Hi GSers. I have a Mackie Control C4 which was running fine up until recently. One day I went to use it and I got this message...

archetypemusic
replies: 0 views: 73
archetypemusic 8 hours ago

I've got a lexicon PC 81 and 90. I like them but my setup has changed.. Tell me some plug ins that will beat these older...

Unknown soldier
replies: 8 views: 447
bgood 8 hours ago

I decided to get the iD44. But there are only a few comparisons between this one and the 22. How do the Cirrus Logic converters...

Horizon7777
replies: 9 views: 890
Farm sounds 9 hours ago

Have been running through some interfaces as I'm working through an upgrade on some essential gear. Was previously using Lynx....

Critic
replies: 13 views: 914
Farm sounds 10 hours ago

Dear Slutz, I have an old friend who's had a rough life, but he's back on track and is a talented announcer and musician....

Cajun Bob
replies: 5 views: 337
Cajun Bob 10 hours ago

Ive watched a lot of reviews and tutorials on you tube. Ive also seen a lot of producers use this plug-in within Ableton and for...

iamgod
replies: 43 views: 4,063
jsblack 13 hours ago

I was watching a tutorial on Multiband compression today. Which seemed to be a longer process compared to regular side chaining...

iamgod
replies: 1 views: 530
goom 13 hours ago

Hi all, I’ve just purchased a sm57 and a used sm7b. I’m now considering what preamp/interface to run it. I’ve been set on...

Jmw21
replies: 3 views: 180
MarkF48 14 hours ago

I purchased a trackpad around 3 years ago which has helped reduce my carpal tunnel which was happening in my right hand. I also...

Ernest Buckley
replies: 75 views: 4,046
studer58 14 hours ago

Hello everyone. After having reccuring problems when using 3rd party plugins with Ozone 8 adv in standalone mode i am getting...

spankoyo
replies: 0 views: 160
spankoyo 16 hours ago

I've been reading a lot of the threads here on taming digital harshness, something I've been struggling with for ages. I've...

mjw63
replies: 12 views: 962
jjdpro 16 hours ago

I want to pick up an old tower to run a DOS program for formatting and copying samples to 3.5" floppys. I know there are...

hagbard
replies: 18 views: 1,166
Amsoily 16 hours ago

I don't know about you guys but I do not understand this trend of forcing DSP chips with proprietary plugins into audio...

carlosdanger
replies: 19 views: 648
tekn0 17 hours ago

Hi, I have a Lynx Aurora 8 w/ Firewire card. I am having some problems with the Lynx Aurora Remote Control. I have the latest...

studiobuild
replies: 10 views: 452
bdarrett 17 hours ago

Hello all, I'm using a Roland A-88 at the moment, and I found something very unusual when connected via USB. Whether using...

grantozolins
replies: 12 views: 2,246
Javy Montoya 17 hours ago

Hello I am considering buying 2 Antelope Orion Studio 2017s or 1 Orion 2017 & 1 Zen Tour over the Apollos. Does anyone know...

Jgenadt
replies: 2 views: 401
pplg 17 hours ago

Ok, I already know I'm an idiot but I have searched and have not found an answer on this forum. I'm using Auto tune 5 and I...

guitargypsy
replies: 9 views: 2,958
robotchicken 18 hours ago

I thought the dual path fx/real time fx would be available on the symphony and just found out the won’t be. It also seems that...

Octopussy
replies: 8 views: 1,249
blayz2002 18 hours ago

I just checked out the possibilities with Metric Halo Mio 5.1 and the fantastic ( I love it!) Euphonix Artist controllers . So...

ensoniq
replies: 23 views: 4,115
mh_bj 18 hours ago

Simply amazing. I just spent an extended session tracking to tape for about a month and a few days dumping down to digital. At...

jlcl
replies: 36 views: 3,642
ELI-173 19 hours ago

Hi Guys, Have an Icon Qcon Pro x.. Things would be a LOT easier if when I clicked on a track in Cubase, it switched to that...

mikel33
replies: 2 views: 160
jamesbond 19 hours ago

DIGITAL PRO AUDIO| SAMPLES| MIDI| LOOPS| SOUNDFONTS| E-MU| EMULATOR X3 wondering if anyone here has bought this discounted...

supernova777
replies: 21 views: 2,894
simonjamie 19 hours ago

Hi! As many of you before me I am now having the typical Native Access issues. Apparently it will take 1000 years to download the...

iLex
replies: 1 views: 166
iLex 19 hours ago

Hey guys, has anyone of you compared a Metric Halo ULN-8 with The New Apollo X?

Asbasnowe
replies: 3 views: 384
Diogo C 20 hours ago

I have a Quantum 2 interface. I also have a Behr 8200 connected via ADAT. All is working properly with Studio One etc except...

jerrymorrison
replies: 0 views: 151
jerrymorrison 20 hours ago

Hello, as an owner of Nectar 2 I wanted to upgrade to 3 only to discover they're asking for $199 for me to do so (more expensive...

HangmanQ
replies: 2 views: 190
Asher Bay 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search