The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,780 views: 677,636
aero 1 hour ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 221 views: 18,778
Beatworld 6 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,821 views: 856,861
12Bass 9 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,470
George Necola 13th September 2005

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 490 views: 32,217
galactic orange 4 minutes ago

Komplete 12 Select: $199 Kontakt 6: $199 They both have 55GB of stuff and it seems that Select doesn't have the Kontakt 6...

laughingboy9000
replies: 2 views: 3
laughingboy9000 5 minutes ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 63 views: 2,137
hello people 16 minutes ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 65 views: 5,128
kirkwoodwest 21 minutes ago

Edit: right after submitting the post I was able to figure out where the problem lies. Thread can be closed or deleted.

Tiyotsu
replies: 0 views: 11
Tiyotsu 35 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,255 views: 434,180
b0se 2 hours ago

In the next few months I'm going to be thinking about buying a Windows based computer as my DAW. I'm leaning towards laptops....

hello people
replies: 51 views: 3,405
hello people 2 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 132 views: 14,225
bruno6thstring 3 hours ago

Just curious if anyone here is using VMR on the Master channel?

Dallon426
replies: 2 views: 137
Gee 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,457 views: 1,041,357
waffleneck 4 hours ago

I have a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 second gen , and am trying to get the output of my ADAT recognized by the interface. I’ve...

zekmoe
replies: 4 views: 154
ShadowsOfLife 4 hours ago

Since we aren't supposed to list deals here but can't discuss deals in the Deals area, thought we could have a place where we can...

bill5
replies: 2 views: 190
bill5 4 hours ago

I know there is a discount thread, but lets talk about the deals! What are you interested in this BF? For...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 11 views: 713
bgood 5 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 823 views: 64,903
musicman691 5 hours ago
replies: 19 views: 1,616
sumskilz 5 hours ago

Hey guys! I´m trying to install my v9 Waves plugins on Mojave with no luck... Waves Central 10 wont show v9 plugins, Waves...

JulianFernandez
replies: 4 views: 175
JulianFernandez 6 hours ago

Hey guys, happy black Friday week. SoundToys 5 bundle comes in at 249USD. Me and my friend produce together as a duo, and we're...

babaduku999
replies: 0 views: 127
babaduku999 6 hours ago

Hey all, I've been out of the recording industry for a while and recently moved into a new home that has the space to get back...

MatrixClaw
replies: 6 views: 723
sumskilz 6 hours ago

hi there, has anyone experienced any 2d performance increases by installing a newer than 5870 flashed GPU in their old mac...

tomylee
replies: 9 views: 365
tomylee 6 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am sorry for this but I'll be the guy posting pictures of spectrum analyzer. I know they don't explain...

WheelieR
replies: 125 views: 7,011
WheelieR 7 hours ago

Hi, I've had an ESI [email protected] since 2008. Yesterday it froze my PC and the driver will no longer install properly (it's recognized...

yonyz
replies: 13 views: 835
Pollo 7 hours ago

I would love product advice on an upcoming purchase. I will list the two options I've come down to below after I explain my...

tkimball8
replies: 5 views: 300
sounddevisor 8 hours ago

X8P looks awesome, love the dsub, has ADAT input,headphone and combo jacks ..that puts me where I need to be ..as long as its a...

RightOnRome
replies: 1 views: 212
fhames 8 hours ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 73 views: 12,310
dr_Jezz 9 hours ago

Hi all. I just got a new Mackie Onyx 1620i yesterday. I really love it! Finally have a way to connect and record everything in my...

Graphic
replies: 13 views: 1,389
Homebreed 9 hours ago

Hi! The Output bundle is on sale for Black Friday for a significant discount and is $562 for all their instruments (rev, rev x...

zahush76
replies: 1 views: 113
login 9 hours ago

Wal-Mart has a gaming PC lineup that should theoretically be excellent for music production applications. I am not joking, look...

doom64
replies: 1 views: 133
Poinzy 10 hours ago

Hi, any favorites for vst Preamps similar to UADs unison? Looking to record vocals and acoustic guitar. Thanks!

Dallon426
replies: 14 views: 613
db9d9 10 hours ago

In the market for a new interface, just wanted a different conversion sound for fun, can anyone give me their thoughts on this...

slimmie01
replies: 373 views: 44,046
ArmorDarks 10 hours ago

I’m putting together a list. Any known deals out there to check out? Any others that are likely to pop up that you know of?...

jazzcabbage
replies: 14 views: 2,029
Diogo C 11 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,732 views: 575,664
hellofishy 11 hours ago

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 75 views: 11,453
Tui 11 hours ago

For those that can tell me is it still worth grabbing the old silver faced uad 2 firewire as opposed to the newer thunderbolt...

Audio Child
replies: 3 views: 193
Quetz 12 hours ago

Hi Gearslutz :) I was never really satisfied with my seven year old Laptop when it comes to performance in ProTools 10 HD: A...

StefanAustria
replies: 3 views: 164
engmix 12 hours ago

Current situation I know there are lots of audio interface threads already, but I wanted to have your opinions on a more...

Afroham
replies: 5 views: 310
Pete Kaine 13 hours ago

I've decided to move over from Windows to Mac for music production. I mainly use Ableton, but will look at Logic as another...

pramster
replies: 58 views: 6,573
ataylor 14 hours ago

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2018 MBP but worried it has all the nightmare issues of the 2017. I've heard that the new...

mctoad
replies: 16 views: 451
ataylor 14 hours ago

Ive watched a lot of reviews and tutorials on you tube. Ive also seen a lot of producers use this plug-in within Ableton and for...

iamgod
replies: 42 views: 3,534
Yuus2 14 hours ago

I'm trying to get the pros and cons of the sampling oscillators in Falcon vs Serato Sampler. SS is less expensive (like $200...

Yuus2
replies: 0 views: 98
Yuus2 14 hours ago

With Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales approaching, I'm going to be in the market for a monitor to go with the 2018 Mac Mini. Any...

MattDawg5
replies: 10 views: 759
zekmoe 14 hours ago

Hi, I am curious for anyone using the 610-B as a unison MIC pre. What settings do you generally like for Male Folk/Rock...

Dallon426
replies: 0 views: 98
Dallon426 16 hours ago

Here's a question for you. UAD Arrow or RME Babyface pro. Reasons why? The Babyface and arrow have very similar rtl...

Dallon426
replies: 5 views: 168
Dallon426 16 hours ago

I am very interested in the SPL Crimson but how is the sound quality? Yes I have read almost all threads and reviews about...

cube66
replies: 7 views: 4,549
donald trump 17 hours ago

I am testing the demo versions of these two plugins. both sound very good and I want to buy one of the two for the black friday...

masterlogic
replies: 28 views: 1,618
masterlogic 17 hours ago

Hello all! I decided to create a new thread about Frontier's Design TranzPort because I did not found the information that I...

TheoKontonis
replies: 0 views: 105
TheoKontonis 18 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 929 views: 86,105
mh_bj 18 hours ago

Hi there as Focusrite remove all legacy drivers from their website I am asking if someone can send me drivers for Saffire Pro 26...

icecubeman
replies: 1 views: 151
icecubeman 18 hours ago

Hi guys, Having an issue with CPU usage that I cannot work out is simply hardware limitations or something I can solve. I am...

nothingexpert
replies: 2 views: 139
nothingexpert 19 hours ago

I want to ween myself away from Mac because of the ridiculous pricing and decreasing user serviceability. I hate Windows with...

goom
replies: 26 views: 887
ShadowsOfLife 19 hours ago

I'm looking for a preset similar to this sound. ​ Its some sort of reggae bass, used in the bassline of these 2...

MonarkSix
replies: 0 views: 108
MonarkSix 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search