The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 1,344 views: 38,889
RyanC 7 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,205 views: 975,331
daskeladden 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,258 views: 798,161
Dallon426 4 days ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 401 views: 54,846
Diogo C 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 60,642
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 3,155 views: 192,211
musicman691 1 minute ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 6,406 views: 580,041
mxbf 8 minutes ago

Looking for an interface that focuses on 8+ hardware outputs. Inputs are not important for this rig. Driver stability is a...

LyrnxG
replies: 6 views: 420
DanielNMusic 20 minutes ago

this is a little off topic. I’m planning to get Bluetooth headphones to use with laptop, laptop doesn’t have Bluetooth. Is...

TS-12
replies: 2 views: 154
msmucr 23 minutes ago

Does anyone else agree that the pianos on keyscape are terrible? I was expecting to be blown away like I was with Omnisphere and...

djx611
replies: 33 views: 4,793
DanielNMusic 24 minutes ago

I am looking into getting a string library for some folk music I am working on. The thing is, I am not really trying to go for...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 29 views: 3,243
DanielNMusic 29 minutes ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 108 views: 5,818
daskeladden 46 minutes ago

Hi there. All off a sudden the white line between the effect slots has disappeared, so I cant drag and drop a copied...

tablatom
replies: 0 views: 55
tablatom 1 hour ago

Im not doing anything crazy as far as track counts and vi’s. Just singer songwriter stuff Some superior drummer. Im using a...

boomer81
replies: 1 views: 135
sardi 1 hour ago

I’m curious to know if anyone else does. I built my DAW more than 10 years ago and have been upgrading and replacing components...

Franco
replies: 7 views: 435
dethbyoogabooga 1 hour ago

Hey all, Antelope have just announced the next model in the Discrete series, the Synergy Core. The only difference between this...

LilQuestionAsker
replies: 2 views: 392
Sam Antelope Audio 2 hours ago

Hello, First of all sorry for my english. I work on a desk computer (a pc) and I need a laptop for live sessions. I'll...

caligory
replies: 0 views: 54
caligory 2 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 189 views: 13,627
ThirdHemisphere 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,614 views: 154,131
10pints 4 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 329 views: 32,822
kirkwoodwest 6 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 18,089 views: 1,361,831
Konfus 6 hours ago

I've deleted my account, it apparently takes 72 hours to be deleted so I thought I'd take the opportunity to say farewell and all...

Deleted e71ab78
replies: 0 views: 137
Deleted e71ab78 7 hours ago

I tried a few from Waves and some other one don't remember the name... they make the sound really weird, so I never use them....

Nuieve
replies: 26 views: 1,200
LineSicks 7 hours ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 132 views: 13,346
Psychlist1972 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, Still super bummed out about AR's decision to discontinue the RS124. It's the one compressor that I've never found...

theothermarkwilliams
replies: 73 views: 9,338
Local Man 8 hours ago

Hi! What do you think? I have a MacBook Pro mid 15 i7, the last line of MBP’s that use the old chassis with great I/O in the...

joachim_s
replies: 7 views: 388
Mikael B 8 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,244 views: 102,653
blayz2002 9 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,060 views: 544,141
markusschloesser 11 hours ago

Since about a year my computer shows a note that the Orpheus software is "old style 32 bit" and won't work with the new...

ruby06
replies: 6 views: 425
bmanic 11 hours ago

I'm all ITB currently and am very happy with the quality of modern plugins. I think most of the gap between where I am now,...

proxy
replies: 55 views: 8,089
spectrasound 12 hours ago

Hey, I was almost about to buy the ID22 when the new Sono interface from Audient got released today. However, I see that it...

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 22 views: 2,842
monkeyxx 14 hours ago

Sound quality at the end dither to 16 or export in 24 bit . Also when we analyze analoge sound wave , very people say “...

toofanstudio
replies: 47 views: 2,112
msmucr 15 hours ago

I know the question has been asked over the years, but it looks like it's been five years or so... and a lot has happened in the...

zachaction
replies: 20 views: 5,096
Sybille 16 hours ago

I was wondering if there are any reverb plugins available that have a built in ducking feature. Meaning, being able to control...

Bootlegger
replies: 5 views: 436
Mark Alpine 18 hours ago

Hi everyone, My friend ask me to build a very affordable PC for music production. I'm going to build a Ryzen 2400G (or maybe...

Nothing Left
replies: 18 views: 2,609
telecode 19 hours ago

Hello I have a Fireface UFX Using the AES connection in and out to my converters for outboard How do I use another...

kant3r
replies: 11 views: 519
kant3r 19 hours ago

Looking for the best external solution to add to my new Mac Mini. Not set yet on Sata 6 or NVME but would like a good solution....

Krubbadoo
replies: 3 views: 418
Krubbadoo 19 hours ago

Groove Music has a nice user interface, but I just can't get my live albums and Pink Floyd albums to play back seamlessly....

chrismeraz
replies: 1 views: 185
wakestyle 21 hours ago

I know of the Lynx Aurora audio interface that has analog ins and outs, and USB connection, as well as thunderbolt, etc options....

Trizo
replies: 15 views: 667
Sanchez 21 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,572 views: 464,983
Jeezo 23 hours ago

I just got off the phone with Will Shanks, Product Manager at Universal Audio. Well it's official. The majority of the UAD plugs...

hasbeen
replies: 35 views: 14,356
sramsay 23 hours ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 180 views: 25,822
Eldon Tyrell 23 hours ago

Help! Scenario: I load up Albion One, I pick strings and then load the "Pizzacato" patch (Note that this happens with...

Visephy
replies: 14 views: 1,852
Goober 1 day ago

Has anyone experienced an issue with the RME Fireface UC where when switching the power switch on the unit there is a noticeable...

patrick76
replies: 0 views: 179
patrick76 1 day ago

Hey guys I've made a video of the bugs in 10.4.4 YouTube These are real workflow killers I don't know why I'm not seeing any...

macgee
replies: 5 views: 534
d.dot 1 day ago

Has anyone had success loading PC VST (not with Bootcamp) within MacOS? I had some minor success using Winebottler and...

TimPani
replies: 0 views: 214
TimPani 1 day ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,590 views: 623,585
Directed 1 day ago

How do you use yours? I wanted to buy a tape machine for the saturation. But may said it is a money pit. So i was looking for low...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 382
swartzfeger 1 day ago

As the title says, I'm looking for a new "all around go to comp" for single channel use (vox, individual instruments,...

TriSoul
replies: 19 views: 938
Pali 1 day ago

I've decided to move over from Windows to Mac for music production. I mainly use Ableton, but will look at Logic as another...

pramster
replies: 97 views: 22,857
blayz2002 1 day ago

Hey guys! I´m trying to install my v9 Waves plugins on Mojave with no luck... Waves Central 10 wont show v9 plugins, Waves...

JulianFernandez
replies: 25 views: 12,065
pogo8884 1 day ago

Waves Gold Bundle - now $169 - lowest price ever Gold | Bundles | Waves For those for whom this news may be significant,...

kodebode
replies: 29 views: 2,871
simon.billington 1 day ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 69 views: 11,266
simon.billington 1 day ago

I've been experiencing eye fatigue ever since LED displays went mainstream, and I'm 99% sure it's down to PWM brightness control....

Scoox
replies: 0 views: 194
Scoox 1 day ago

VST & AU: LinearPhaseGraphicEQ2 The most transparent eq plugin I've found. To me especially Waves eq plugins add a color...

col
replies: 375 views: 105,796
dione 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search