The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 47 views: 3,590
e-are 1 minute ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,308 views: 599,327
Dallon426 58 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,117 views: 795,233
mathewjumps 3 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 273 views: 49,194
TurboJets 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,609
George Necola 13th September 2005

I don't care if a "breath of God" plugin is invented. If I have to plug any sort of apparatus that is small and...

Moon Unit Sound
replies: 23 views: 809
Moon Unit Sound 4 minutes ago

EDIT: Wanted to add that I've since come across this video which addresses some of the questions, though others...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 6 views: 410
Ain't Nobody 21 minutes ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 74 views: 7,009
b0se 23 minutes ago

I'm looking for a replacement for cubase' reverb B. It was so bad it was good. Anything comes close to this almost grainy...

Limit54
replies: 11 views: 700
pilopio 25 minutes ago

WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO Draw a simple "flat" response curve at a given slope. HOW I WOULD ASSUME IT WORKS Use...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 36
Ain't Nobody 33 minutes ago

anybody used this before? trying to create custom .midname/.middevice files for PC so I can't use CherryPicker

DonnyLuvd2Bowl
replies: 0 views: 1
DonnyLuvd2Bowl 43 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,785 views: 363,599
Progmatic-Studios 1 hour ago

Hi simple question, I have a basic studio with 3 hardware synths and a few old samplers, My question is on the MOTU 828ES would i...

Benjamin Cazaly
replies: 4 views: 176
Midnight Oil Audio 1 hour ago

Hey GS, I havent posted in a long time, but needed some advice so I figured I'd come back to the community for your...

overgrown
replies: 33 views: 8,982
osiemtrzy 2 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,553 views: 550,484
kirky 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 294 views: 23,750
sliwowitz 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm thinking of upgrading from my Duet 2 to something that's a bit more of an all in one solution. This is what...

Le_Tigre
replies: 0 views: 54
Le_Tigre 3 hours ago
replies: 124 views: 5,385
T_R_S 3 hours ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 101 views: 4,716
waltercruz 3 hours ago

Hey guys, After years of thinking to buy the RME AIO I finally did and so far I'm very dissapointed because it's not working any...

skyform
replies: 91 views: 2,543
Stuart B 3 hours ago

In my studio I’ve got an iMac with a total of 2TB hard drive space I actively use (for Logic projects, sample libraries...

astonjoel
replies: 2 views: 233
astonjoel 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,130 views: 887,218
robshrock 4 hours ago

The issue: Audio playback during recording & mixing drop outs for 1-3 seconds at a time randomly and often. This makes...

yxz
replies: 71 views: 9,489
osiemtrzy 5 hours ago

I just downloaded a trial version of Isotope RX6 in the hope of using the Spectral Repair to remove coughs and noises from an...

kdf
replies: 20 views: 848
tonydavidcray 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
DAW PLUS 5 hours ago

Essentially I am looking to upgrade the audio interface on my DAW box. I am currently using a Steinberg UR28M, but I need more...

Iostream
replies: 2 views: 206
Iostream 5 hours ago

Hey Slutz, Spent a good few hours going through the 'Wow' thread and was very impressed with some of the Knobs people had modded...

smartfreq
replies: 4 views: 366
Progmatic-Studios 6 hours ago

In my research on EQ plugins I've found that the DMG EQuilibrium is the closest to being the highest praised EQ plugin I've read...

79adam79
replies: 459 views: 47,257
Digital coconut 6 hours ago

Hi Does anyone know what type of bells are used at the beginning of Mariah Carey's version of All I Want for Christmas is...

celebritymusic
replies: 0 views: 142
celebritymusic 7 hours ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 13 views: 574
DAW PLUS 9 hours ago

VST & AU: LinearPhaseGraphicEQ2 The most transparent eq plugin I've found. To me especially Waves eq plugins add a color...

col
replies: 337 views: 99,823
col 10 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 54 views: 6,322
HCMarkus 11 hours ago

Hi, I'm trying to find something native that matches UAD in the FET/1176 style, for vocals and snares mostly. I'm ok, but not...

Sailor Hope
replies: 37 views: 3,452
BM Grabber 11 hours ago

I know this will probably come down to preference, and those with only one will most likely swear by whichever one they...

serious
replies: 108 views: 52,342
simon.billington 12 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,191 views: 477,524
alexis 14 hours ago

Hi guys, I have a question and observation regarding high converters. I’ve read most posts about this already, but a lot are...

njv
replies: 26 views: 734
Vdub 15 hours ago

Just received my Apogee Symphony I/O 8x8 MK II and what a great sounding unit it is! It’s easy to get excited at first...

DarkWoods
replies: 33 views: 4,198
DarkWoods 16 hours ago
facej 17 hours ago

"The Final Sale - everything must go! I have decided to close the SCARBEE web shop as it is no longer possible to run it...

Tui
replies: 22 views: 1,333
galactic orange 18 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 710 views: 218,633
Fleer 19 hours ago

Hello guys! So basically I have discovered the iD44 this night and now I'm having trouble deciding which one to buy. Firstly,...

PabloJordan
replies: 30 views: 2,753
DistortingJack 19 hours ago

Just started to use Sonimus plugins this week. What the heck? How'd we miss these guys?! Great products. The free SonEQ,...

Animal Rescue
replies: 40 views: 3,460
Drumsound 21 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,777 views: 385,828
Will The Weirdo 21 hours ago

I already posted this over at KVR, but there were not that many responses and I think this might be because KVR is a lot more...

Jens L.
replies: 4 views: 322
Jens L. 22 hours ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 83 views: 18,666
ardis 22 hours ago

Here is my point: I’m seriously considering buying a (used) SSL Nucleus. Not only because it’s sexy but also because...

Dutch Dave
replies: 218 views: 25,685
icecubeman 23 hours ago
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

Hi All, Looking for advice on if there is a drum machine plugin out there that can help me out. Basically I want to be...

scottymh
replies: 3 views: 262
rockreid 1 day ago
blinkSaunders 1 day ago

Hi, I've been using the Apollo Twin for a few years now and it's time for me to upgrade my A/D & D/A. My budget is around...

musicminister187
replies: 14 views: 1,158
musicminister187 1 day ago

Hi, I'm looking firmware update version 2.1.2 for Mackie MCU (first edition with black surface). Mackie website doesn't share...

Monroy
replies: 4 views: 872
Mike Samson 1 day ago

Hi, I have a dumb question that I can't wrap my head around. I have an Apollo Twin (one TB port). I also have a MOTU 828x (one...

Seamus TM
replies: 4 views: 371
Seamus TM 1 day ago

EDIT: I'm rewriting the OP to reflect more specifics. LOOKING FOR MASTER BUS LIMITER WITH FOLLOWING QUALITIES: 1) Brickwall...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 178 views: 3,276
Ain't Nobody 1 day ago

Hey Guys, Any experience with this little fella ? Behringer MONITOR2USB | Sweetwater.com I never liked behringer but this...

JanZoo
replies: 49 views: 8,903
Tonehenge 1 day ago

The brainworx console E is now available (at $179). Wonder how it will shape up vs the UAD SSL plugs?

briaboy
replies: 38 views: 11,865
simon.billington 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search