The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,885 views: 985,809
throbert 5 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 68,316
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,396 views: 120,420
azathot 24 minutes ago

Anyone else besides me being driven crazy by the constant upgrades to Win 10? They had version 1909 come out this week and from...

wrgkmc
replies: 32 views: 1,363
ponzi 31 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,217 views: 1,197,413
Glass 35 minutes ago

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System — Apollo-powered recording system features Accelerated Realtime...

The Press Desk
replies: 3,858 views: 287,234
Universal Audio 45 minutes ago

I created a video, showcasing the results of installing an eGPU, and the effect it has on CPU usage within your DAW. Let me know...

jbehrmusic
replies: 31 views: 1,484
mat1 47 minutes ago

I think/hope this is a straightforward question. Is Apollo worth the extra $, as compared to interfaces with similar i/o...

K.Lastima
replies: 97 views: 4,402
Universal Audio 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,356 views: 526,984
64gtoboy 1 hour ago

I managed to record drums with click track. The drummer wants me to look after if he is in the beat. Do I check it manually or is...

Green78
replies: 6 views: 569
joeq 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,493 views: 252,011
edwinhurwitz 3 hours ago

So I got the Neumann U87 ai, and was wondering what interface I should get with it? I'd prefer a USB connection as that's what I...

Exdeavor
replies: 5 views: 342
joeq 3 hours ago

First, here are 2 links so you can check this out before responding in case you're not already familiar with it. KVR: Concert...

wagtunes
replies: 65 views: 11,786
Gutz 4 hours ago

Any thoughts on the Zen Tour product from Antelope? Conversion? are these lower range converters compared to the other...

Pchicago
replies: 1 views: 271
Pchicago 4 hours ago

I'm seriously considering the Lynx Aurora (n) TB and I'm just wondering how are the drivers in terms of latency and stability? ...

nas
replies: 12 views: 683
jetairship 4 hours ago

Hey guys Been reading up alot of techniques for better sounding drum grooves and seeing mapping velocity to filters/attacks...

OisinE95
replies: 0 views: 125
OisinE95 5 hours ago

Hello, I am currently using 2CAudio Breeze 1.x for a live setup. I am quite happy with the sound and the versatility. It's...

amundsen
replies: 2 views: 307
msmucr 5 hours ago

I just set up an old Dell Optiplex specifically to run a very scaled down version of Win XP Pro SP3. I installed a PCI firewire...

Thisiscobras
replies: 2 views: 182
Thisiscobras 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I’m in the market for a computer for my studio. I have been running a 2013 MacBook Pro Retina with 8gb ram with...

dkelaart
replies: 8 views: 689
jasonekratz 6 hours ago

I am thinking of getting a MacBook Pro 15" 8 core because it is the most powerful Macbook that can be back graded to Mojave...

unheard80s.com
replies: 4 views: 502
unheard80s.com 6 hours ago

Greetings Slutz... I have an OLD license that I totally forgot about sitting on my iLok. Didn't realize that I could upgrade...

Agno
replies: 52 views: 10,320
Kisame 7 hours ago

Hi all. I'm brand new and very green. I was on the verge of ordering an iMac as I would like to give Logic a try but also want to...

Ryno1330
replies: 11 views: 741
gdoubleyou 8 hours ago

So as long as I'm getting a Furman to protect my audio gear I thought: "why not protect my iMac Pro as well?" Id...

meymia
replies: 3 views: 385
nukmusic 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a way to control my Roland SE02 from the computer (managing patches, tweaking patches, loading &...

Some1
replies: 6 views: 352
vitocorleone123 9 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,490 views: 1,832,476
Mage 9 hours ago

I have to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7 and was wondering if simply downloading and installing the upgrade within my current...

Reverb
replies: 14 views: 844
vitocorleone123 9 hours ago

"Someone asked me to provide an mp3 with the following specifications. "The audio file should be 2 channel stereo...

johns9
replies: 8 views: 444
msmucr 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
some_turnips 13 hours ago

Hi all! Is anyone here connecting an external display to the thunderbolt out of an Apollo Twin X (using the Daisy chain in...

scolfaro
replies: 0 views: 262
scolfaro 13 hours ago

Hey Ladies and Gents of Gearslutz, I'm stuck and I need some desperate help with my (usually) trusty old piece of gear, Tascam...

MitchMunro
replies: 4 views: 365
NerdyFiddler 13 hours ago

Hey good people, I'm a live keyboardist/guitarist finally trying to get a home setup going for recording. Up until this point...

DSGN
replies: 20 views: 4,693
Svrma 14 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 225 views: 13,561
guigui 15 hours ago

Hi everybody, I managed to make a template in Pro tools for an MS matrix on 7 tracks and send it to HW but for some reason I...

JimmyBoyZ
replies: 3 views: 257
msmucr 15 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 121 views: 23,215
deedeeyeah 15 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,087 views: 262,596
DAW PLUS 16 hours ago

My Windows 10 workstation (Intel i7-4930k @ 3.4 GHz) shows a steady 50-60% CPU usage in Task Manager while Cubase falls to its...

Resort Records
replies: 5 views: 623
RiF 18 hours ago

Hi, just trying to get some ideas here. So I have 2 mac minis I used in my little studio. the main one is a 2012 model with...

telecode
replies: 3 views: 442
gdoubleyou 23 hours ago

I realize this may sound like alchemy, but I've noticed that backing up mixes online and sending mixes (say, to a mastering...

burns46824
replies: 252 views: 10,098
ShadowsOfLife 23 hours ago

Hi, I'm wondering if those with both can help me out, I'm wondering which colour mode in VVV is closest to the AMS RMX16 reverb...

Cabrone
replies: 15 views: 2,353
ziggysane 1 day ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,297 views: 80,603
sax512 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,399 views: 587,166
Gusss 1 day ago

Anyone have an opinion on one or the other? Eventide's Spring Reverb vs. U-He's Twangstrom? I'm looking to pick one up and...

auggybendoggy
replies: 0 views: 492
auggybendoggy 1 day ago

HI! I was wondering if it was possible to record in pro tools on two separate hard drive the same material simultaneously? I'm on...

laperlestudio
replies: 3 views: 287
msmucr 1 day ago

The last topic on this happened in 2013, and was about iLok 2, so I wanted to start a new topic. I am planning to build a super...

cmwolf
replies: 2 views: 327
cmwolf 1 day ago

I’ll try to keep this as clear as possible, as there’s probably a multitude of right answers. I have a MOTO Express 128,...

zekmoe
replies: 0 views: 422
zekmoe 1 day ago

Hello People, I have a problem with my RME Fireface UFX. For almost a year the unit worked fine. One day the unit's audio...

maveerman
replies: 27 views: 11,345
johndude 1 day ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,981 views: 552,499
babydaddymusic 1 day ago

I’m shocked to see that there is No discussion on the Dark8mai by Glensound. In fact, barely anything regarding...

muttong
replies: 1 views: 514
cyborgssc 1 day ago

So I have been running a fairly new build since last September. I have a Ryzen 2600x, OS and Ableton running on an m.2 SSD, 16 GB...

connorzman
replies: 7 views: 638
connorzman 1 day ago

Wonder if there are any solutions out there that solve this task and work like this: 1) in a DAW, an ASIO (or WASAPI, or...

DAH
replies: 0 views: 447
DAH 1 day ago

Hej dear gearslutz I sold my apollo twin mk2 quad cause i need more mic inputs (8 is enough) for my master thesis...

Pathetique
replies: 26 views: 978
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

I ma using a Dell Inspiron quad core, I have connected to it a GM keyboard with the midi cables connected to a Steinberg UR22...

BH61
replies: 2 views: 574
BH61 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search