The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,540 views: 1,531,703
J_O_P 1 hour ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 286 views: 35,359
smoke 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,765 views: 1,272,512
darkwavo 6 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,249
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 15,842 views: 1,186,253
Danielbest1 1 minute ago

Hi, I'm looking at getting an interface for my new mixing / writing studio. It will be used occasionally for tracking vocals but...

analogmanash
replies: 32 views: 4,266
pounamu 12 minutes ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 770 views: 51,915
Pictus 12 minutes ago

Seeing as we are rapidly approaching November and still no news on the release of the SPL Crimson... anyone have any news on why...

.Russ.
replies: 681 views: 138,669
apricotkilla 19 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,090 views: 2,839,244
Volt9 20 minutes ago

Hi Good news for those still running Powercores and wanting to run the latest OS..... unofficial PowerCore 4.5 beta 64...

Krzysztof
replies: 2 views: 3,106
Oliostro 27 minutes ago

Hi Folks, I realise that there are a few threads about the "best" saturation plug-in however I'm wondering about...

cpsmusic
replies: 46 views: 2,435
Calagan 35 minutes ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 497 views: 91,829
Phil Cibley 36 minutes ago

In all versions of Mac OS before my connected AMT 8 was detected and the driver was installed automatically over the App...

torpor
replies: 43 views: 23,951
signalpudding 1 hour ago
replies: 5 views: 378
bill5 1 hour ago

I am very interested in the SPL Crimson but how is the sound quality? Yes I have read almost all threads and reviews about...

cube66
replies: 23 views: 10,746
McNewlove 1 hour ago

Been shopping for x8s for a bit. Went to pull the trigger today and noticed the boxes are rebranded "heritage edition"...

rectifryer
replies: 32 views: 3,526
Mr Funk 1 hour ago

Hi, Last night my 3 year old Audient ID14 all of a sudden started smelling weird and it stopped functioning. I assume it has...

Evian
replies: 20 views: 596
bill5 2 hours ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 814 views: 164,909
Granata 2 hours ago

Hi all, Long-time lurker, first time poster. I've searched high and low for this answer but couldn't find a fix... I...

Lares
replies: 0 views: 52
Lares 2 hours ago

So I have my main PC connected to my 18i20 via usb. Now I brought in a second PC I also want to hear audio through, just from out...

Extenzo
replies: 5 views: 116
JayTee4303 3 hours ago

Hello Folks, I have a very stable running iMac Pro on Mojave with all my plugin arsenal installed and settings etc ... I am...

DJ Bechara
replies: 1 views: 77
Kozmos88 3 hours ago

I use an RME MADI card and an RME ADI-648 MADI/ADAT router, with all my converters routed through the MADI router. All my...

Burstwurst
replies: 0 views: 56
Burstwurst 3 hours ago

Hi, Thinking of buying the M1 VST from Korg. However, I deliberately (and refuse to change this), keep my music PC...

Kola
replies: 2 views: 110
Acid Mitch 4 hours ago

You guys see this?! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdp7RTEAdb/?taken-by=rustbeltstudios

brothertony
replies: 243 views: 37,999
Luny Tune 5 hours ago

I am considering buying new monitors for my home studio. One alternative is Genelec SAM monitors that have a DSP. It however...

smoltron
replies: 20 views: 1,140
sacrifices 6 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,453 views: 97,105
bace 6 hours ago

It looks like the MOTU M2/M4 looks great on paper, based on the reviews I have read and seems superior to the Audient iD14, at...

BrainGlue
replies: 19 views: 5,661
Stejo 7 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 302 views: 94,552
n4m 8 hours ago

Who is working with Addictive Trigger and has experienced these issues : When I trigger a bassdrum track I get weird timing...

joh
replies: 14 views: 2,633
stealthbalance 9 hours ago
replies: 38 views: 5,775
RiF 9 hours ago

Hi Guyz , i'm seeing more and more stuff dropping win 8 support and focusing on windwos 10 Stayed far from win 10 because all...

Jeezo
replies: 7 views: 189
ZenMaster 9 hours ago

I bought the hammered dulcimer Kontakt library from Cinematique on February 23rd. I was unable to download the full file; it...

CrackheadBill
replies: 0 views: 68
CrackheadBill 9 hours ago

A few threads about this interface but could not find many reviews. So whats the consensus ? Interested for iMac,...

nyne
replies: 6 views: 266
nyne 11 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 801 views: 130,367
jzero 13 hours ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 117 views: 24,458
PettyCash 13 hours ago

Hi guys, any of you here use Xidax custom PCs to run PT, Cubase, or other NLEs in your studio? These high-end Xidax machines look...

Coincidence
replies: 0 views: 77
Coincidence 14 hours ago

Hello, In every other DAW I have used, you are given the freedom to trigger several vst instruments at once from a single midi...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 74
gearstudent 15 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 126 views: 20,161
The Beatsmith 15 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 446 views: 26,372
solidstate 16 hours ago

A mix with and without the Britson console emulation. What do you think about the difference ? https://youtu.be/Auwcdih7Jp8

maartenl945
replies: 3 views: 204
maartenl945 19 hours ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 184 views: 66,159
screentan 19 hours ago

Greetings! We are BRAINGINES - a startup company who made an early prototype of GPU AUDIO technology. It works on your laptop...

Braingines
replies: 13 views: 2,925
PL Music 21 hours ago

This issue has been happening to me forever and I cannot seem to figure out why. Many times when the client who is sending me...

kholland65
replies: 0 views: 117
kholland65 21 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 197 views: 15,394
derajj 23 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,364 views: 1,255,389
kofein 23 hours ago

Fulfilling a promise made a long time ago. Two presets. Nothing special or out of the ordinary. I find that while the provided...

kodebode
replies: 9 views: 1,777
SeaDave 1 day ago

Hi to all the plugin developers :) We’re all (producers, engineers, programmers and musicians) are very grateful and depend...

mac black
replies: 0 views: 99
mac black 1 day ago

Logic Pro is a ****ing minefield for people with OCD. I've been using Logic since 2010 and let me tell you, the struggle has been...

Valvetronix
replies: 11 views: 772
Pchicago 1 day ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 387 views: 49,827
markiv2290 1 day ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 671 views: 70,626
nichttuntun 1 day ago

Looking for plugins recommendations for building DIY multiband effects in your daw, but not only. I also want to learn more...

AreYouHuman
replies: 3 views: 161
Tod Slaughter 1 day ago

Has anyone compared these units, specifically/exclusively with respect to their conversion quality and mic pre quality? I’m not...

paulwall
replies: 8 views: 938
darkwavo 1 day ago

Hi there everybody, I recently purchased soundforge pro 14 hoping to use this for editing waveforms (i.e. making volume...

AaronPaulReeves
replies: 0 views: 92
AaronPaulReeves 1 day ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 797 views: 96,566
Nightowl43 1 day ago

Moderators