The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,149
Views: 2,149
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,033 views: 958,951
Emanuel23 12 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 396 views: 51,057
Monotremata 2 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,209 views: 784,414
Diogo C 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 60,081
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi, I have to replace an old M-audio Fast track Ultra AI. I'm looking for a 1U, something with 8 inputs and capable to do...

damian_84
replies: 4 views: 317
chrischoir 14 minutes ago

I found many on the forums that like the Waves V Series....I do. But I never noticed anyone every saying how it compared to the...

Tube World
replies: 33 views: 23,406
Hamsterdam 48 minutes ago

Its been nearly 5 months and I still cannot decide which DAW to this day suits my taste after months of searching and using trial...

Roiemen
replies: 26 views: 865
coolfog09 53 minutes ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,224 views: 99,115
MarkR 54 minutes ago

I'm looking to upgrade my current soundcard (RME FireFace UC) and am mostly interested in the best sound quality - converters,...

Arcadia
replies: 3 views: 379
Alndln 1 hour ago

Hello, I’m a long time MOTU 828mkII user but after some testing I’ve decided to update my converters and buy an Audient ID22...

chupacabras
replies: 3 views: 110
bgulian 1 hour ago
replies: 1 views: 103
bforest4 2 hours ago

Hey everybody, I've done my best to troubleshoot some confusing audio blips I've been encountering on my own, but have only...

wilchett
replies: 8 views: 363
markusschloesser 3 hours ago

Why did it take so long? What a time saver.

xmission
replies: 9 views: 349
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

Dear friends, I have a request to those of you who know something about using a DAW and control surface if you are visually...

Snail
replies: 26 views: 4,585
Snail 3 hours ago

hello gearlsutz, simple question, what is your favourite synth? mine is still absynth.

blaugruen7
replies: 60 views: 4,813
bill5 4 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,515 views: 457,046
Jeezo 4 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz! How are you? I'm looking to upgrade my converters, and my choice have been set on either the newest Orion 32+...

Tsuko G.
replies: 5 views: 926
vicenzajay 4 hours ago

Exists. Only just got it, it'a not as fully featured as LFOtool or as slickly presented, but it seems to work well and it cost...

HSi
replies: 2 views: 201
dione 4 hours ago

It seems as though every audio interface on the market that boasts more than 4 in/outputs has two of those in/outputs being an...

Elsongs
replies: 13 views: 413
charlieclouser 4 hours ago

I have a USB Midi controller and a USB midi interface, both connected to my computer. In order to trigger sounds on my Virus C...

Psy_Trance
replies: 14 views: 234
BadYodeler 5 hours ago

Remotely Access USB dongle for License Authentication? I am NOT talking about any sort of software piracy or...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 1 views: 75
facej 6 hours ago

This is basically a job offer. I have worked as a studio engineer and musician most of my life. I'm very familiar with the...

Jadestar
replies: 0 views: 75
Jadestar 6 hours ago

I've browsed some threads about storage and gotten the basic idea of your boot drive and apps being on an SSD, and your other...

solomonjki
replies: 6 views: 267
solomonjki 6 hours ago

Hi all, I recently moved into an apartment and am experiencing ground loop noise in my monitors, headphones, and in recordings....

StevieD009
replies: 23 views: 225
nosebleedaudio 6 hours ago

hey guys, i know this is going to be somewhat controversial but have any of you noticed that it can be somewhat challenging to...

ejsongs
replies: 49 views: 2,746
IM WHO YOU THINK 7 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 2,661 views: 167,204
mxbf 9 hours ago

I have a lower end 2017 MacBook Pro. Until now I have been producing in Ableton using Ableton plugs plus older vsts from...

supersuper
replies: 3 views: 219
HSi 9 hours ago

I'm curious which DAW OS is currently the most popular. I'm not so much interested in which version, just interested in the...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 173 views: 9,385
Monotremata 11 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 153 views: 32,264
nightchef 11 hours ago

I need to get a new laptop for hobbyists music production. Looking to spend around $500 upwards of $750ish. Currently use an 8...

Volt Thrower
replies: 10 views: 433
bill5 11 hours ago

Waves has a new sub enhancement plugin called--appropriately--Submarine. The intro price is 29.00 and, of course, there is the...

LPXRH
replies: 25 views: 1,019
HSi 11 hours ago

I went to install efx and afterwards its been pure ****. So i moved activated the demo license on my ilok and then went to run...

sadix
replies: 7 views: 326
MacMacMac 11 hours ago

Greetings. It's 2019: for those of us who are working entirely digitally, how do you store and back up old projects? Obviously,...

JES
replies: 10 views: 347
Pali 12 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,568 views: 147,304
sliwowitz 13 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 136 views: 8,555
SWAN808 14 hours ago

Hello all - i have some cassette boombox recordings to "try and do something with" - they were recorded in a...

mutetourettes
replies: 4 views: 261
mutetourettes 14 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,621 views: 544,955
mxbf 15 hours ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 16 views: 806
stepone 15 hours ago

* My use environment Products: icon Platform M + DAW: Cubase v10.0.20 (windows) software: Platform M + iMap v2.01...

w9w9bc
replies: 0 views: 143
w9w9bc 18 hours ago

A supposedly quick reboot yesterday led me on a nightmarish journey with Windows 10 - Fall Creators Update(FCU) (late 2017 for...

kodebode
replies: 9 views: 7,677
kodebode 18 hours ago

Apologies, if this is already posted -- did not find it in a search. Go at it! My list is not ready yet... and to draw...

theMuzzl3
replies: 36 views: 4,744
HSi 19 hours ago

Anyone know how to get MIDI data over Serial ports on an Intel-based Mac, with say, a PCIe serial port adapter? It would be...

quiet_storm
replies: 10 views: 366
msmucr 19 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 142 views: 8,497
joshka 22 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 27 views: 3,747
sharky 23 hours ago

I am using a Roland Fantom G8 as a master keyboard in a live situation. Is there software I can use that allows me to select a...

Dirk Malone
replies: 0 views: 166
Dirk Malone 23 hours ago

What are some great unique plug ins you would recommend? whether it be experimental or ones that just really stick out against...

nickcrizzle
replies: 1 views: 228
bill5 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Jaycich 1 day ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 17,792 views: 1,329,663
LPXRH 1 day ago

Hi, new here, hope this is the right area for this post. I’m looking to get back to work after a fairly long absence and am...

Aussieyankee
replies: 1 views: 232
Murky Waters 1 day ago

So Lexicon reverbs have recently gone on sale for 50% off. However, I'm actually more inclined (for various reasons) to get VSS3....

3saul
replies: 1 views: 437
Diogo C 1 day ago

Hey all, 20+ years producing and I wanna up my game. I’ce tried out most of the plugins within the 14 days trial yet I still...

amirgelman
replies: 20 views: 833
ardis 1 day ago

I’m going to speculate that the plugin “industry” is plagued with the same market saturation that Apple is dealing with....

robert82
replies: 56 views: 3,761
joeq 1 day ago

The bundle can be scooped up today for 49 bucks, and I'm curious if there is anything good in there. Particularly interested in...

motomotomoto
replies: 3 views: 319
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

Hi Folks, I recently picked up a very cheap version of DSM V2. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but was wondering whether it...

cpsmusic
replies: 9 views: 911
boofa 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search