The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,483 views: 1,178,256
5150 1 hour ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 44 views: 4,111
Metasfera 15 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,247 views: 1,412,834
daskeladden 18 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,239
George Necola 13th September 2005

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,200 views: 336,879
i_b_tulloch 6 minutes ago

Has anyone come across this problem before. See attached image of waveform being cut off on the top of ch1. I first thought it...

maccattack1
replies: 0 views: 1
maccattack1 19 minutes ago

I miss having two 24" Dell screens but side by side was getting in the way of my studio monitors and causing a sonic...

thehightenor
replies: 4 views: 177
adrianww 57 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,190 views: 1,088,522
Bleu Fontaine 57 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,716 views: 903,537
Eigenwert 1 hour ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 249 views: 18,045
ckett 1 hour ago

Hi all! I have an annoying issue with my "studio". I turn on my audio interface, midi controller and then Bitwig....

SneakyBeats
replies: 2 views: 118
Rick Dalton 1 hour ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 35 views: 1,421
5150 1 hour ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 724 views: 109,008
perrygoround 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,580 views: 2,498,077
Stone21 3 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 264 views: 40,381
rookas 4 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz! How are you? I'm looking to upgrade my converters, and my choice have been set on either the newest Orion 32+...

Tsuko G.
replies: 96 views: 10,994
Dan O 4 hours ago

I recently upgraded my music computer and I'm looking to buy some more software synths. I make mostly industrial music,...

7Wave
replies: 22 views: 858
random musican 4 hours ago

Anyone got a connect for good rock snare samps? No ez drummer, no slate etc. and no drum machine collection. Need something...

robotchicken
replies: 5 views: 380
random musican 5 hours ago

I understand what grounding noise is - it has, unfortunately plagued me in three different studios with the same gear - I moved a...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 1 views: 207
Muser 6 hours ago

I could use some advice on choosing the best interface(s) combination for my needs. I'm building a small home studio with three...

allegroconmolto
replies: 8 views: 355
apoclypse 7 hours ago

Do you think they will ever fix the "logic cuts off the first midi note" bug? I mean, just make it quantize the first...

illynoise
replies: 0 views: 126
illynoise 8 hours ago

Yo guys, anyone with a Motu 24i/o with a PCI 424 internal card managed to update to Windows 10 x64 successfully ? Its quite an...

gotama
replies: 14 views: 11,717
regebro 8 hours ago

This seems to be quite a common issue from what I've seen and I haven't seem to be able to find a fix. Basically a few months...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 16 views: 613
LPTeleStrat 8 hours ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 199 views: 8,882
TJe 8 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,897 views: 641,590
razorboy 8 hours ago

Ok I had half a albums worth of basic tracks complete. I was going out of town everything has just been saved on the desktop...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 105
boomer81 9 hours ago

I'm looking to augment my primary machine with a secondary machine loaded w/ softsynths, and would love to hear if anyone has...

roy_mattie
replies: 69 views: 27,521
Metasfera 9 hours ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 17 views: 2,847
simonschole 10 hours ago

Hi guys, Like some of you my fixed studio setup still revolves around a venerable (but much optimised) "cheese...

Fantomaz
replies: 14 views: 365
shatz 10 hours ago

I've read plenty about which software is better and for what, but I haven't been able to find a definitive chart which shows the...

siniarch
replies: 7 views: 401
RedBaaron 11 hours ago

I have looked for this and I couldn't find anything, I was wondering if there might be something out there that I have missed...

The_Bunker
replies: 5 views: 354
izish 13 hours ago

I'm looking for a downward expansion plugin to clean up drum tracks (kick and snare). The stock expander in Logic is really basic...

singaiya
replies: 1 views: 120
msmucr 14 hours ago
replies: 178 views: 24,792
izish 14 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 143 views: 33,660
brousseau6933 15 hours ago

Hi. (hope this is the right forum to post this thread). I am planning to upgrade my audio interface and at the end I am focusing...

nemo2000
replies: 37 views: 17,589
fgimian 15 hours ago

This is a basic question, but it's very hard to find info on Antelope plugins. I've been putting together a list of the hardware...

fulgentius
replies: 2 views: 864
mardyMcFly 16 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 147 views: 18,156
DamianL 16 hours ago

Has anyone else received this message while opening Pro Tools? I have just completed a shiny new build for PC but whenever I try...

SDAredditor
replies: 1 views: 143
Pictus 16 hours ago

Hi guys! Long story short, I bought a Soundcraft MH3, it has 40 inputs all with direct outs and I'm looking for the cheapest way...

DylanBradford
replies: 19 views: 757
Bassebjornen 17 hours ago

I'm about to order a new music PC, and had thought one thing I wouldn't have to worry about would be audio interface - just...

alligatorlizard
replies: 7 views: 250
msmucr 19 hours ago

Waves Audio Introduces V12, the New Version of Waves Plugins, Featuring Plugin Resizing and More Exciting New Features ...

The Press Desk
replies: 121 views: 7,824
SyneRyder 19 hours ago

Hey I have all my instruments going to an AUX bus in Logic. I just automated a filter sweep on this instrument bus. When I try to...

colbykeyz
replies: 3 views: 196
R.U. Wasted 19 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,593 views: 581,669
soundrage 20 hours ago

Hi there, Computerslutz, I've got a weird one. I have a drive that my Mac doesn't like. It keeps connecting and disconnecting...

Poopypants
replies: 3 views: 237
Poopypants 21 hours ago

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 104 views: 37,432
chasing8 22 hours ago

Hello all, Got my new Quantum 2626 in the mail today. Just wondering if link speeds appears to be correct for this kind of...

brousseau6933
replies: 2 views: 149
brousseau6933 22 hours ago

After testing my new MOTU Ultralite AVB for some weeks I found some recurring issues on a Windows 7 x64 machine: Independent of...

noou
replies: 58 views: 8,833
gottfried 1 day ago

Hi, specs: 2020 iMac i9 (10 core 64gb ram, 2tb Hd, Radeon 5500 xt). These are some pics I took after working for about 30...

meymia
replies: 0 views: 118
meymia 1 day ago

Hi! I want your opinion on these interfaces and which one do you recommend me? im on a budget so these are the only choices i...

arkada
replies: 10 views: 484
stella645 1 day ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 137 views: 9,657
mickey13 1 day ago

iLok down for anyone else? Just failing to authorize then does then dies mid session. Super frustrating.

Rukas
replies: 22 views: 636
Piedpiper 1 day ago

Hi all. I have an RME UFX+ but windows 10 can't see it. I installed the driver, even the totalmix can see the interface and my...

bohitomi
replies: 1 views: 187
msmucr 1 day ago

Hi all. I'm curious if this is possible or of anyone used this device as an audio interface through USB. My objective is to...

makasi
replies: 4 views: 344
regebro 1 day ago

Hi Friends, Does anyone have tried this interface and is happy with it? I´ve read the only thread in the forum about the...

sgventil
replies: 70 views: 21,380
Blue Eyed Tone 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search