The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,164 views: 770,806
Funkybot 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,862 views: 943,869
ponzi 2 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 369 views: 46,551
Mark Ambler 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 59,700
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hey, I'm looking to buy a music production pc. I'm want to switch from my macbook pro 2012, which had some cpu problems, to a...

Toon Bosch
replies: 12 views: 556
Pictus 1 minute ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,442 views: 528,187
Synonym Music 19 minutes ago

Anyone else find this curious? It's always 4, 8, 16 etc. I almost never see 6, or 12, etc. Does the industry have some odd...

bill5
replies: 20 views: 797
Noisewagon 30 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 2,101 views: 139,389
mymuse77 44 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,994 views: 534,147
thenoodle 1 hour ago

This is kind of a rant. I think I've given Windows 10 a fair chance; But after 2 1/2 years.. I'm going back to Windows 7....

juiseman
replies: 332 views: 14,606
throbert 1 hour ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,219 views: 96,854
mikeka 1 hour ago

Hello all, I've been making music solely on the Novation circuit for the past few years as my Mac mini has been too painful to...

BillPayer
replies: 0 views: 33
BillPayer 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 17,412 views: 1,288,405
OMU 1 hour ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 98 views: 8,365
Pictus 1 hour ago

Just wondering if any of you have compared this classic to other offerings today, i.e. from UVI, Wavesfactory, etc. I...

Ishkash
replies: 80 views: 9,710
junior 2 hours ago

Hi all, Long time listener, first time caller. I love the sound and the (relative) ease of programming of Superior Drummer...

Ed Driscoll
replies: 0 views: 53
Ed Driscoll 2 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,462 views: 449,963
augustusarnone 2 hours ago

hi all...1st of all, im a newbie in gearslutz... i need some opinions from the pros here... i involved in this music...

sullycram
replies: 9 views: 6,992
MrSoundExplorer 2 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 25 views: 3,208
fehl_tadel 3 hours ago

Hi there! Im using for now a SPL Crimson Audio Interface. But I am not satisfied at all with the latency. I always searched...

UtopiaBlues
replies: 34 views: 1,440
UtopiaBlues 3 hours ago

Anyone experiencing Byome freezing Cubase 10.0.20 issues here? Thanks.

Pilp
replies: 0 views: 74
Pilp 3 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 344 views: 82,681
xojjt222 4 hours ago

Just wondering how many of us switch off the internet PERMANENTLY when our system is fine tuned to perfection and working...

Orchestrion
replies: 12 views: 409
Orchestrion 4 hours ago

Hi, I own Waves Q10 - a 10 band parametric EQ, which was included in a Waves bundle I bought. I'd like a similar product - free...

kodebode
replies: 29 views: 936
kodebode 5 hours ago

I’m going to speculate that the plugin “industry” is plagued with the same market saturation that Apple is dealing with....

robert82
replies: 37 views: 2,122
ardis 5 hours ago

How is the Motu 16A holding up these days? Anything comparable in the same price range? I’m looking to potentially upgrade my...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 14 views: 766
thismercifulfate 5 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 115 views: 7,343
fbaldauf 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, I have to take a decision between an RME interface (probably UC or UCX) and a MOTU interface with ESS Sabre32...

adrjork
replies: 5 views: 248
adrjork 6 hours ago

Hey There, I'm struggling to pigeon hole specifically what I'm trying to research into. Essentially, If say I have recorded a...

jrbrown
replies: 3 views: 307
David Ray 7 hours ago

Had an hardware warranty issue with my PRO 40 and Focusrite has offered to either repair my PRO 40 or replace it with a Scarlette...

j3threejay
replies: 0 views: 89
j3threejay 7 hours ago

I've been searching for a guitar plugin that will create single-note guitar plucks/staccato (sometimes called "chicken...

thetizzler
replies: 0 views: 91
thetizzler 7 hours ago

I have a Windows 10 64-bit laptop and am starting to use "Stereo Mix" for recording internally. I did have a weird...

flsh333
replies: 0 views: 91
flsh333 8 hours ago

I'm in need of a plugin to warm up my digital, cold and lifeless sounds with someone warm and colourful. Basically what a analog...

ChayaFFM
replies: 25 views: 1,191
ChayaFFM 8 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 60 views: 4,540
mattiasnyc 9 hours ago

I'm planning my shopping, I need a reliable thunderbolt interface, a new laptop and some DAW software. 1. MacBook Pro 13"...

Skrzak
replies: 2 views: 364
Skrzak 10 hours ago

After exhaustive research, I’m between the and the new or UA Twin MkII Quad. I’m struggling to decide between these...

NightWriter
replies: 212 views: 42,334
djrustycans 13 hours ago

For the life of me I could not figure out how to control simple transport functions, primarily Start/Stop for practice &...

Steve Fogal
replies: 20 views: 590
RobC335 16 hours ago

I am getting some pretty good gear going in my home studio, from an API A2D, Germanium, as well as some nice mics like the...

Reag1502
replies: 5 views: 1,643
Dlane 19 hours ago

Heya folks, I'm considering switching my SSL setup (Alpha Link AX) from PC to Mac. The PC is pretty much nearing the end of...

cpinto
replies: 27 views: 2,150
EvilRoy 20 hours ago

I need a way to load ARC2 on a high quality media player. So far I've been able to get Foobar and Winamp running it, but both do...

system100m
replies: 26 views: 747
msmucr 22 hours ago

hi, I decided to check the write speed on my two Samsung 860 EVO's on my music production pc, but I don't fully understand the...

daskeladden
replies: 3 views: 485
daskeladden 23 hours ago

Hi all I'm sharing this here because I know there's a lot of interest in TB in Windows. Normally we wouldn't make a formal...

Psychlist1972
replies: 313 views: 65,499
thenoodle 23 hours ago

Hey there, First off, I'm new to the forum. My name is Tim, and I'm glad to be here. I have a Tascam x48 that I have only used a...

TimP
replies: 15 views: 5,157
RustyRafters 1 day ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 178 views: 24,715
Tnsl 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I just recently got myself a Kensington Expert Mouse after reading so many positive comments here in GS. I...

Ivorydom
replies: 28 views: 3,952
Detch 1 day ago

Hey, I'm currently using Mac OSX Sierra for Logic Pro X. But planning about upgrading. Which of the newest OSX is best for Logic...

toka
replies: 13 views: 589
Monotremata 1 day ago

Hi guys, Im slowly selling my hardware... Im a believer where simulated properly plugins work just the same, however I still have...

nyandres
replies: 9 views: 837
MrSoundExplorer 1 day ago

Greetings Slutz, I work for a small recording company on a college campus. We mostly do archival work for events in our...

Jazzdall
replies: 33 views: 10,808
ardis 1 day ago

What are three plugins you bought based on reviews/hype that didn't live up to what you expected and now you rarely if ever use...

noah440
replies: 95 views: 10,385
soundmodel 1 day ago

Hello, I have a weirdo problem with my Acustica (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G plugins) and my Mac Pro. I can put 30-40 plug ins from...

compuphonic2
replies: 3 views: 463
The Oracle 1 day ago

Couldn't find it from the manual: How to import a list of (drum) samples onto a mapping in one go? This is a big one. Is it...

Musician
replies: 13 views: 1,742
Lorenzop 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,517 views: 140,158
thermal 1 day ago

Hi there, I use Pro Tools 11 HD on El Capitan and the system works wonderfully. I also use this system as a dual boot that...

louissellers
replies: 0 views: 230
louissellers 1 day ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 616 views: 182,441
db9d9 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search