The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByMeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,489 views: 849,088
dickiefunk 6 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,946 views: 1,035,537
Pictus 10 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,243 views: 89,201
zedsdeadbaby 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 483 views: 68,542
ResidentRenzo 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 62,550
George Necola 13th September 2005

I’m just curious what people here think is the best FREE DAW available. I’m planning to get back onto Cubase eventually,...

Raleigh
replies: 4 views: 137
Timbone 5 minutes ago

Hey Gearslutz – I'm wondering why there are no reviews of the Slate Digital VRS8 audio interface. No threads, no tests on...

snm10
replies: 24 views: 2,040
Arthur Stone 18 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,350 views: 1,495,236
Synonym Music 21 minutes ago

Which VST GUI's do you find the best/worst and why? I have a dislike for low contrast GUI's.

Lemon Squeezer
replies: 5 views: 186
jbastienmusic 50 minutes ago

Looking at specifically "acoustic" sounds - Piano, Strings, Winds, Brass, etc. when you take a top of the line flagship...

stevieotomy
replies: 16 views: 1,076
Tom Barnaby 1 hour ago

Is there any plug-in comp that does that "hardware snap" (or "bite") properly? As in e.g. API...

soundmodel
replies: 10 views: 642
Pali 1 hour ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 444 views: 37,096
daskeladden 2 hours ago

After buying lots of analog gear from behringer. I realized that the deep mind is ummmm eh.. not horrid but not that great. And...

Disease Factory
replies: 45 views: 1,596
Disease Factory 2 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 294 views: 47,629
Graeme Woller 2 hours ago

Hey Guys! I'm currently thinking about using Channel Strip VST's in my mixing process. Can you recommend some? I'm...

lolomo
replies: 37 views: 2,188
papaki23 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,917 views: 184,806
Mark Rich 3 hours ago

I need some honest opinions here... About 2 years ago I bought a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 to replace my aging Firepod, which...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 6 views: 426
EvilRoy 3 hours ago

I have the opportunity to purchase some plugins from someone with a wide variety of them from the companies below, but need to...

bill5
replies: 13 views: 930
bill5 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 5,903 views: 329,086
MustacheVerra 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,454 views: 669,108
V4nger 3 hours ago

Shaun Martin was demoing Waves' latest VI, an acoustic piano named Grand Rhapsody. It sounds good (although there were audible...

zephonic
replies: 217 views: 30,291
jbl4311 3 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 620 views: 47,134
FoxInABox 4 hours ago

Running on 2018 MacBook Pro, i9, 32gig ram. Current versions (Sep 1, 2019) of MacOS 10.14.6 Current versions (Sep 1, 2019) of...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 52 views: 2,192
norbury brook 4 hours ago

Okay, so I've been playing with Quadraverb again. This time I've not paid attention to the maybe naive view that "Quadraverb...

soundmodel
replies: 0 views: 133
soundmodel 5 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 129 views: 21,124
dickiefunk 6 hours ago

Hello I would like to hear your opinion about the double CPU on a PC DAW (no MAC). With Cubase and Win7 x64 pro How much the...

andy3
replies: 25 views: 6,647
BrainCheck123 6 hours ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 189 views: 27,698
ensoniq 6 hours ago

Hey, does anyone have experience with these systems? Wanting to build a new system for Cubase/Nuendo DAW. Lynx Aurora (first...

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 124
BrainCheck123 6 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 164 views: 12,606
skqurl 9 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,963 views: 621,516
softska 10 hours ago

I did the "group buy", bought Amplitube 4 and wound up with all of guitar collections free. Now I am wondering if I...

Old Gretscher
replies: 2 views: 543
Old Gretscher 10 hours ago

I like the j37 more even tho it costs $50 less. they are both amazing plugins

rjo361
replies: 19 views: 38,565
QNote 10 hours ago

What is your favourite subharmonic enhancer?? Thanks Dave

eclipse
replies: 4 views: 426
Tod Slaughter 11 hours ago
replies: - views: -
axs1 11 hours ago

Hello, I got the FX Rack plugins from Apogee, but just by curiosity, how can I check if FX Rack plugins are running inside...

brmusician
replies: 16 views: 1,107
Clbraddock 12 hours ago

Hi, I record vocals, acoustic guitar, electric bass and guitar in singer-songwriter, pop genre. I bought an Apollo Twin MKII...

hekho
replies: 4 views: 749
hekho 14 hours ago

This is something software seems to have a real problem with. I am going to say it again, U-he nails envelopes, no one, not...

Disease Factory
replies: 2 views: 316
Disease Factory 15 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,615 views: 628,893
raymondwave 15 hours ago

Any Motu Ultralite mk4 owners here? I'm looking to get one but need some clarifications before making the decision. I have a Dell...

izzymusa
replies: 39 views: 8,429
AdrianGin 15 hours ago

Getting signal from microphones in the Audient but theres no lock in the controlpanel and no sound off course in to my RME...

Iconica
replies: 3 views: 411
msmucr 16 hours ago

Trying Airwindows plug-ins today and I'm very impressed. Particularly some of the "emulations" such as ToTape sound...

soundmodel
replies: 21 views: 5,971
soundmodel 18 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 119 views: 28,699
Mark Alpine 18 hours ago

Hello, I'm having issues with my Presonus Quantum 2 behaviour. When switching between apps, typically Logic X and Safari...

aero
replies: 0 views: 241
aero 20 hours ago

Looking for real, unprocessed kick and snare samples. For anything other than heavy stuff, I find all the slate samples way too...

Hyder boy
replies: 6 views: 654
psycho_monkey 20 hours ago

Setting up a new PC and went to download Omnisphere. Logged in to Spectrasonics site, go to download ... YOU HAVE TO PAY $10...

mahoobley
replies: 6 views: 661
jollyr 23 hours ago

Ok guys - firstly a big thanks for your time, patience, kindness and expertise here! I'm upgrading my audio interface, which...

HenryTozer
replies: 5 views: 2,443
pablometal 23 hours ago

just migrated from Mac to custom built Windows 10 DAW PC. the motherboard is Gigabyte Z390 with ThunderBolt expansion...

TS-12
replies: 10 views: 1,350
Noctambulant 1 day ago

I may be leaving the UAD world and wanted to ask for suggestions to replace the UAD EMT140 and Lexicon Reverbs in native, for...

oceantracks
replies: 15 views: 476
oceantracks 1 day ago

What are the bottlenecks surrounding a macOS/Windows/Intel/AMD computer regarding achieving extremely low latency that ELK can...

slutter
replies: 2 views: 402
slutter 1 day ago

Hi Can anyone recommend a plug in or technique that simulates the phase shift effect of distance from a source? ie a mic at...

Broken whammy
replies: 26 views: 731
Broken whammy 1 day ago

I'm going to finally take the Windows 10 plunge here in a week or so upgrading from Windows 7. I know many of you have upgraded...

DevonB
replies: 9 views: 666
loopy 1 day ago

Working on some pop-is stuff. I feel like my vocal tracks are the best they can be with the tools I have, probably 80% of the way...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 4 views: 559
housegezeichnet 1 day ago

I’ll keep this short. Last week I used both of these plugins extensively. If you’re thinking about saving some $ , and buying...

johnscalia
replies: 4 views: 433
jeamsler 1 day ago

i'm getting CPU spikes in protools intermittently ... i run the activity monitor .. cpu usage is 12% running an 86 track 24 bit...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 288
Sigma 1 day ago

So, I don't have a lot of plugins, but this sale looked great, so I bought the Scheps 73 for cheap, liked it a lot, so I got the...

patshep
replies: 2 views: 434
adampaulson1217 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search