The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 433 views: 50,347
Lionscage 56 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,954 views: 1,167,652
Analogue Mastering 10 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,813 views: 959,436
daskeladden 21 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,276
George Necola 13th September 2005

There are a number of considerations to wade through here- My current rig: 1) 2012 Mac Mini i5 2.5GHZ- 16 Gigs RAM- 512Gig...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 2
EvilRoy 1 minute ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 7 views: 428
sound_of_ours 1 minute ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 185 views: 7,455
cyborgssc 5 minutes ago

Creating my new setup Part of my old setup was running sessions and running audio samples from two 7200rpm hard drives I'm...

thedeathadder
replies: 8 views: 354
Sleazy_Rider 6 minutes ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 107 views: 4,681
jwh1192 12 minutes ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 5,765 views: 237,874
b0se 13 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,400 views: 240,833
edwinhurwitz 20 minutes ago

Reaper

Is Reaper more powerful than Protools? EDIT: Clarification Is Reaper more powerful than Protools with regards to feature set,...

chrischoir
replies: 75 views: 2,312
IGotWorms 1 hour ago

Tascam Announce New ML-16D & ML-32D 16 & 32 Channel Analogue To Dante Converters — Pro Tools Blog TASCAM ML-32D |...

KIDBILL
replies: 52 views: 8,146
gitarplayntaylor 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,049 views: 495,058
ardis 1 hour ago

Anyone do this? It seems kind of back-asswards, and would mean your sending any insert effects to the preamp. But since plugin...

Jawsome
replies: 0 views: 51
Jawsome 1 hour ago

OS X Strictly a music computer Ableton GarageBand NI Komplete 12 Ultimate MOTU Mach 5 All sound libraries stored...

Pikelets
replies: 17 views: 346
mattiasnyc 2 hours ago

Im trying to record a electric guitar plugged to the instrument input on my babyface and im listening through headphones plugged...

Green78
replies: 11 views: 441
Mister Karloff 2 hours ago

How do you folks like EZMix? I've watched some videos and it looks pretty good...

foxwaves
replies: 14 views: 2,084
Derp 3 hours ago

Does anyone know any good screen recorder for FL studio? I used bandicam but the sound was muted in video so I changed the...

notfairchild
replies: 1 views: 482
lfoqueen 3 hours ago

I have my Scarlett 18i20 hooked up to my HDSPe AIO using ADAT (96kHz). I'm trying to use input one on the Scarlett to record...

neveser
replies: 2 views: 293
neveser 3 hours ago

For those that record video's of their own or someone elses playing, is there (windows) software that you recommend? I'm...

Rtje
replies: 2 views: 139
Rtje 3 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 39 views: 2,751
Bouroki 4 hours ago

Was helping a buddy today getting his new daw machine prepared.... He has a uad card and I was interested to compare it's...

bgood
replies: 88 views: 17,757
Eigenwert 4 hours ago

Here we go again with the Mackie 1640i and running into trouble! Upgraded to OXS Yosemite ... everything works flawless except...

avalonsutra
replies: 63 views: 28,940
Krauthammer 5 hours ago

1 x 4TB ssd to hold ALL my samples and ALL my projects Or 1 x 2tb ssd to hold ALL samples 1 x 2tb ssd to hold ALL...

Pikelets
replies: 1 views: 167
cprompt 5 hours ago

So as an Apple enthusiast I picked up a HomePod yesterday to listen to, not expecting much - and yet I was still disappointed -...

dannys1
replies: 11 views: 2,818
goom 5 hours ago

And I'm not talking about using them on the two bus and mixing into them. No plans on doing that. I mean using them on...

Mind Riot
replies: 8 views: 609
Volt9 5 hours ago

Hey all! Has anyone put the M-Audio Air 192 | xx series to ear test? I'm courious about the converters... Any review or...

5thString
replies: 0 views: 145
5thString 7 hours ago

Ok, it's that time again, the last one was 8 years ago when I bought my still awesome ASUS N76VZ. But now I'm travelling a lot...

London Acoustics
replies: 0 views: 96
London Acoustics 7 hours ago

Hey guys Looking to get some help here. I'm not sure when it started, if it was with a Logic update, the move from Gobbler to...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 4 views: 151
Rasmus Faber 7 hours ago

I used DDMF Metaplugin to oversample Decapitator from Soundtoys! (Yes I am discovering the world!) And I challenge you to find...

Thavma
replies: 18 views: 1,338
ZenMaster 8 hours ago

I run StudioOne 4.6 in Windows10 through a Presonus Studio 192 mobile interface - which integrates very fine with the DAW. It...

andogs
replies: 0 views: 87
andogs 8 hours ago

I haven't seen a thread on this yet, nothing via Google either. How does the new Apogee 'Symphony' desktop audio...

ihavezippers
replies: 1 views: 165
Theo Desktop 9 hours ago

Hey Slutty Slutz! I just splurged and bought myself a holiday gift ... I feel a bit guilty cuz I don't know how much I needed...

ThePremiere
replies: 6 views: 671
VOMike 10 hours ago
replies: 598 views: 35,250
MattyJoe 10 hours ago

Hi There, I'm working on a project that incorporates a recording a community choir. Said choir is composed of enthusiastic but...

citrusburst
replies: 3 views: 402
citrusburst 13 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,749 views: 813,043
Blue Man 13 hours ago

Hi. I've recently bought this interface and can't get the midi to work and the only articles that I've found online have told me...

StepRecorder
replies: 3 views: 561
standingwave 15 hours ago

Hey, trying to get my subpac to play nice with my new apollo twin x interface. I have my monitors in the L and R channel, and my...

garyjones42
replies: 0 views: 352
garyjones42 15 hours ago

Just purchased my new Alienware Area 51M for music production purposes only! Spent a lot of money on it so I want to ensure I do...

amrindersandhu
replies: 34 views: 947
psycho_monkey 15 hours ago

Hi! Does somebody know some good alternative to the Sonnox Oxford EQ? I think it has a clean, transparent sound and i´m...

dyonmusic
replies: 8 views: 2,193
chrischoir 16 hours ago

Ok routing and setup question. I’m using studio one as a DAW. Currently have my presonus interface working well, and using my...

BruceSokolovic
replies: 3 views: 466
deedeeyeah 17 hours ago

conversesamplelibrary.com - SERVER DOWN? I have had long-time plans to download a lot of the available drum samples on...

planist
replies: 1 views: 477
Avenue Road 17 hours ago

Do you have any experiences you might be willing to share regarding any AVB virtual soundcard?

JRT_in_WMass
replies: 6 views: 528
msmucr 17 hours ago

Hi! Moved to a new Mac Mini yesterday and everything is working except for Slate’s VMR. I have tried everything, trashed AU...

Lionscage
replies: 2 views: 599
Lionscage 18 hours ago

Looking at the Ryzen 9 3950X, what motherboard for DAW use? Need TB3 as well, currently using a Focusrite Clarret but I'm...

Gordon
replies: 6 views: 646
Gordon 18 hours ago

Hello, I have an Audient ID22 interface which works with USB. The thing is I'm planning to purchase a Macbook which only has...

moumoute
replies: 3 views: 353
init0 18 hours ago

I've recently had a painful experience with my Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd gen, which I purchased last April. And I cannot get...

CrashTest
replies: 4 views: 296
biksonije 18 hours ago

Is there a DDMF Plugindoctor (AU, VST) for Pro Tools AAX? If You don't know the plugin: "... if You a power user who...

kite
replies: 1 views: 630
Skwaidu 20 hours ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 34 views: 5,633
ZZZXXX 20 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 701 views: 58,344
joeq 22 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 177 views: 9,493
joeq 22 hours ago

Best online band rehearsal software ? I need to rehearse with my band over the computer as traveling around the NYC area...

fuzzblaster
replies: 59 views: 37,902
theblue1 22 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for an audio interface (USB or PCI express) that can do the following: Support ASIO VST playback with low...

oshogg
replies: 7 views: 332
oshogg 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search