The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,242 views: 586,911
Dallon426 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,039 views: 785,876
Pete Kaine 1 day ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 258 views: 44,369
ozraves 2 days ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 33 views: 1,970
thermal 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,197
George Necola 13th September 2005

Strictly looking at the AD/DA Conversion is the Hilo worth all the extra money compared to these other two units?

thedancer
replies: 13 views: 2,048
dreamth 15 minutes ago

I recently installed Windows 10 and realized my file copy speeds were abysmal - I'm talking around 10MB/s. I have a fix, and...

chrismeraz
replies: 0 views: 3
chrismeraz 29 minutes ago

Samsung now has an 8TB SSD thanks to 3D memory tech

hodshonf
replies: 9 views: 518
MediaGary 35 minutes ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 647 views: 66,742
rulito 42 minutes ago

With Apollo Thunderbolt, I can only have one audio application open at a time and I have to manually change the sample rate in...

chrismeraz
replies: 3 views: 478
chrismeraz 1 hour ago

Hi, I have an external drive the porsche design by lacie and I have a question about using it for plugins. I need to save space...

coffeebean7
replies: 1 views: 87
burp182 1 hour ago

Hey GS, I have made up my mind on purchasing the RME Fireface UFX+ (II) -- thanks to several threads here, as well as feedback...

sanctified
replies: 15 views: 1,233
hello people 3 hours ago

My DAW is maxed out at 24 GB of RAM, and this is filled to the brink with VSL samples (18GB), Spectrasonics, and some Kontakt...

Emanuel23
replies: 9 views: 493
nspaas 4 hours ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 32 views: 2,359
Alndln 4 hours ago

Hi, I have a question about presets loading slow. I was wondering if increasing my computers ram will fix this? To put it in...

coffeebean7
replies: 6 views: 364
Alndln 5 hours ago

So I've got an older cheese grater 12 core 3.33ghz Mac Pro w 48gb RAM. It runs great. It is however, very hot in my studio. ...

kslight
replies: 9 views: 498
Alndln 6 hours ago

Since Symphony essentials is included in Komplete 11 ultimate, is there an upgrade pathway to the symphony series collection (all...

Electricblue73
replies: 2 views: 216
deuc647 7 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,721 views: 355,682
rcprod 7 hours ago

Not sure exactly which forum to post this in: I am losing my mind trying to solve an issue I am having with high pitched...

Zinc2005
replies: 20 views: 416
ponzi 8 hours ago

I've been digesting a bit on Mics, classic consoles, and also looking into future upgrades to a thunderbolt interface. Maybe...

Maiakaat
replies: 2 views: 209
bill5 8 hours ago

Peak Studio XT 7 – Peak Audio Editor Mac OS 10.5 or higher (incompatible with El Capitan OS 10.11, but Sierra 10.12 and...

ValliSoftware
replies: 3 views: 238
burp182 8 hours ago

I wish to transfer my many ADAT tapes to a PC (as .WAV files) so I can get rid of those bulky tapes (and the ADAT machine) and be...

cyberry_fields
replies: 5 views: 338
johnnyc 9 hours ago

Are there any dynamic EQ plugs? I'm not talking about compression in any way. What I'm asking for is this: As the signal...

elegentdrum
replies: 70 views: 6,425
Moon Unit Sound 10 hours ago

Anyone know where to find direct installation files for Softube products, specifically CL 1B? I have been trying to get this...

EMMST
replies: 87 views: 9,892
biksonije 11 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 651 views: 91,155
Monkey Man 13 hours ago

I've owned my RME Babyface Pro for more than two years, I bought it right after its release. And I just realized it might have...

Jason Leo
replies: 0 views: 181
Jason Leo 13 hours ago

Best online band rehearsal software ? I need to rehearse with my band over the computer as traveling around the NYC area...

fuzzblaster
replies: 54 views: 19,300
markjarvis 14 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 582 views: 165,784
Moon Unit Sound 15 hours ago

I´ve read a couple of posts in other forums where people claiming to have succeded in using a Digi003 as a Control Surface with...

Freddie Flame
replies: 0 views: 179
Freddie Flame 15 hours ago

Hi ! For the ones who have this plugin (Akustix from TONE2) and unlike me, some good ears and some good technical knowledge,...

nonomagicstar
replies: 16 views: 2,789
wubzo 15 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,850 views: 862,764
schmeete 16 hours ago

In the next few months I'm planning on putting together a system for plug-in processing using a Focusrite Rednet PCIeR card...

Erockin
replies: 4 views: 562
Erockin 16 hours ago

Hi everyone. My recording setup at present is 2013 MacBook Pro, Focusrite Scarlett 18i8, Rode NTK, NT1000, Shure SM57, Avalon...

GuitarPaul
replies: 7 views: 700
GuitarPaul 17 hours ago

Sorry for the 2nd UAD post, I’m making the jump and super excited! I’m curious how much DSP you all recommend for mixing? ...

SDB_12
replies: 10 views: 540
Universal Audio 18 hours ago

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 66 views: 2,256
Ain't Nobody 18 hours ago

Hi All, its not ONE OF THOSE AGAIN but what i am trying to find out is what is the difference, not the sonic difference but the...

BasariStudios
replies: 122 views: 25,006
hodshonf 20 hours ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 46 views: 27,309
ChrisNunchuck 20 hours ago

Hi! After about 17 years in audio, I’ve finally decided to jump on the UAD train! I’m not going to go into exactly why on...

SDB_12
replies: 16 views: 723
SameOh 21 hours ago

I saw the new demo of Omnisphere 2.5 where they have set up the parameters to be controlled by analogue synths. YouTube Is it...

Tiggerdyret
replies: 0 views: 199
Tiggerdyret 21 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 158 views: 8,126
datapopstar 22 hours ago

looking for a new DC coupled interface for windows. searches led me to the MOTU 1248, seems a good choice for daisy chaining...

rasseru
replies: 13 views: 431
rasseru 22 hours ago

I've found an Apogee Rosetta 800 for 700$.I wonder if is worth to upgrade the converters.I manly work ITB and i do only Vocals...

Corona Radiata
replies: 0 views: 232
Corona Radiata 23 hours ago

Hi, I'm planning out my new studio build and wish to put my Win10 desktop PC in an ISO booth. Cable lengths will need to be...

DeadPoet
replies: 1 views: 236
fireberd 23 hours ago

For those who have been waiting. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a link to your ID unit. iD Driver V4.0.0 – Audient...

liv4ree
replies: 1 views: 380
DAW PLUS 1 day ago

I have a Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor, it is just a single speaker. I want to connect the RME Babyface Pro to the Roland speaker in...

hag01
replies: 3 views: 357
msmucr 1 day ago

Does anyone know what revision of the Prophet 5 the Arturia Prophet V based off of? Rev 1, Rev 2, or Rev 3? I think the U-he...

jazzyjacck
replies: 3 views: 458
waltercruz 1 day ago

It seems these two have not been directly compared. I heard the Apogee Element sounds better than the UA, but I wanted to make...

smoovemode
replies: 17 views: 3,641
swartzfeger 1 day ago

Keith McMillen k-mix I had problems with changing the samplerate and also connecting the unit to my windows system. I was told...

Dallon426
replies: 0 views: 227
Dallon426 1 day ago

Hi all. I have Halion Sonic SE3, which I d/l-ed to use with my recent purchase of Sample Fuel's libs. At first I was having...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 0 views: 282
Jeff Hayat 1 day ago

I want to revitalize my Steinberg MR816CSX and looking into both the Black Lion mod and pairing it with either the Black Lion...

rightovers
replies: 0 views: 280
rightovers 1 day ago

Hey guys! So basically, my setup for the past 4 years has been the following: - Macbook pro mid-2012 - Focusrite Scarlet...

Dudey
replies: 12 views: 555
Dudey 1 day ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,206 views: 585,646
FabienTDR 1 day ago

Starting a new recording at home. Trying to decide what's the most important to upgrade. Would going from my original MOTU 828...

Antaren123
replies: 13 views: 744
Monotremata 1 day ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,673 views: 376,348
Will The Weirdo 1 day ago

Hi there Guys. I recently bought a used Euphonix mc mix. Have tried to get the newest drivers from avid but they wont let me...

colinmk
replies: 33 views: 13,079
seratoguy 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search