The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,236 views: 888,919
playon 4 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,918 views: 714,624
michalgrim 4 days ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 303 views: 32,084
Nu-tra 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,374
George Necola 13th September 2005

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,583 views: 615,898
crystalmsc 36 minutes ago

Whacha got?

bill5
replies: 22 views: 2,049
bill5 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,162 views: 108,062
brucerothwell 1 hour ago

Hi All, I have recently super-upgraded my setup from an 8 Core AMD FX processor to an Intel i9 9980xe 18 Core chip. Playing...

Chaz_Pez
replies: 27 views: 1,091
lllubi 1 hour ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 192 views: 23,472
ZjRush 2 hours ago

I am looking to get a kickass HP amp combined with the a great DAC which should be the RME ADI-2 DAC. I will also need an audio...

mixdoctor
replies: 9 views: 410
mixdoctor 2 hours ago

I'm using a Shure SM7B with a Audient ID14 interface to connect to my desktop. I get great clarity, but with one side effect. If...

GearsGoneWild
replies: 6 views: 196
GearsGoneWild 2 hours ago

I tried posting a thread about this subject on the AA forums but apparently they didn't allow me to AA had the resources to go...

ward0
replies: 4 views: 372
SameOh 3 hours ago

I've looked but haven't seen anything specifically about this. I'm running ProTools 12.6.1 on Windows 10 on a i7 3770 3.4GHz...

pcstudios
replies: 0 views: 57
pcstudios 3 hours ago

My current interface has died and I desperately need a new one. Features I want: - Two mic inputs. - Very low noise level. I...

keman
replies: 34 views: 2,210
ken_bless 4 hours ago

Hi, Just picked up an ID22 and currently have it routed as follows: DAW > Outputs 3/4 > Outboard > Insert Returns...

Retouch
replies: 2 views: 299
leckel1996 4 hours ago

I purchased the RME Babyface and was earlier a user of the scarlett 2i2 which looked so much less confusing.. I literally have...

ein fisch
replies: 8 views: 472
NathanEldred 4 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 894 views: 66,348
Oop 4 hours ago

I've been trying, for a wee while now, to find VSTs that sound like the synths used in the creation of DBZ's soundtrack. The...

FiftyTifty
replies: 0 views: 72
FiftyTifty 5 hours ago

Hello Has anyone tried comparing these two? I am looking to get one or the other for some personal studio use but not sure if...

jumpkick527
replies: 8 views: 2,973
mixdoctor 5 hours ago

Bought a top of the line Asus Zephyrus laptop last week and I'm getting cracks and pops during playback in ProTools 12 using a...

analogboy
replies: 9 views: 1,417
Alndln 6 hours ago

Wanting to put together a more mobile rig for location recording, I went ahead and ordered 2 interfaces and did a very thorough...

analogcabin
replies: 1 views: 231
Alndln 6 hours ago

Currently rocking an Alienware 17 from 2013. Still going strong but I feel like 2019 is New Laptop Time. My desired specs...

kojak
replies: 23 views: 1,061
kojak 7 hours ago

Hello, you guys. Hope you're doing well. I want to buy a new audio interface. The thing is I want to get the highest quality...

Nitrouspizza
replies: 4 views: 225
dr. bibber 7 hours ago

Just a question. Opinions?

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 26 views: 789
Lourson 7 hours ago

Wondering if anyone has been using this box and how they are liking it? I'm mainly wondering about stability and whether it...

AllBread
replies: 11 views: 6,123
frn0003 8 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,709 views: 1,145,438
79adam79 8 hours ago

I’ve recently decided to switch to Cubase Pro 10 and also incorporate Harrison Mixbus 32c. It’s long time to dump my smaller...

JeffBatt
replies: 50 views: 1,632
MediaGary 9 hours ago

Anyone using a Zoom L-12 as an interface on Windows 10? I bought an L-12 October 2018 last year hooked it up to my Windows 10...

wolfy
replies: 1 views: 128
Alndln 9 hours ago

So I have this MTRX with a Dante Virtual Soundcard and it's got high latency for things like setting up a vocal with reverb and...

markchatwin
replies: 12 views: 4,986
el touristo 9 hours ago

There are a lot of "what DAW should I get" threads where people just recommend the one they have. This is...

dilznik
replies: 19 views: 785
iLex 10 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,751 views: 515,731
Psychlist1972 12 hours ago

Hi, For my band we need a 24track outputs multitrack recorder / player. We are an 80's band with alot of sequencer stuff to be...

saken
replies: 10 views: 1,339
Steve87 12 hours ago

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 78 views: 5,362
DeNto 12 hours ago

I'm currently using an apogee element 24 for recording 2 channels. I see I have 2 options within my budget..$1,000-$1,500 Latest...

ortofonchild
replies: 1 views: 189
ortofonchild 13 hours ago

I bought this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PYN7L5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 And i'm...

barakmaimon
replies: 5 views: 333
jwh1192 13 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,679 views: 468,385
Antagon1st 14 hours ago

hi guys. i m gonna cut it down to make it simple. Running a focusrite 18i8 2nd gen on a windows 10 with cubase 10 pro recording...

Koselig.
replies: 0 views: 140
Koselig. 15 hours ago

They don't try to invoke any kind of analog hardware. Do they lack character or is it even needed?

goom
replies: 23 views: 1,735
BM Grabber 16 hours ago

Running a Mac and PC. I formatted (exfat on the Mac) an external hardrive to read Mac and pc but can see only on the Mac ...

NoPro
replies: 3 views: 212
GP_Hawk 16 hours ago

I have been going crazy trying to isolate a high pitched whine I get during recording & playback I think I have narrowed it...

becks bolero
replies: 6 views: 908
becks bolero 20 hours ago

Has anyone ever built a VST using Flowstone? With a bit of help and patience I managed to build a single knob vst which applies a...

AlexDiGuardo
replies: 2 views: 356
AlexDiGuardo 20 hours ago

How are the new drivers (latest from February 2018) from Motu performing on a windows 10 system ? Are there still issues ? are...

Derick
replies: 10 views: 1,256
oratowsky 22 hours ago

Hi Guys I am looking for a kontakt library or sample pack that contains mechanical artifacts of a piano. No really looking for...

curry36
replies: 2 views: 268
Jeff D. 1 day ago

Hi. Do they exist audio interfaces that could work also without being connected to a PC? I’m looking for an audio interface...

AlexG67
replies: 5 views: 309
onewire 1 day ago

Hello all, I come to you looking for some advice concerning a really annoying and persistent issue with my new UMC22 (a few days...

Propheciah
replies: 4 views: 557
Sascha Franck 1 day ago

Any Motu Ultralite mk4 owners here? I'm looking to get one but need some clarifications before making the decision. I have a Dell...

izzymusa
replies: 35 views: 4,449
Logeeny 1 day ago

I'm curious what folks are tracking and mixing at when the intended medium for the songs is strictly digital release like iTunes...

monkeymanx
replies: 11 views: 506
chrisso 1 day ago

In the manual (Slate VMR1) it says that the VCC is designed to work with signals at -18dBfs. Makes sense. How do you guys...

fastlanestoner
replies: 10 views: 661
fastlanestoner 1 day ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 72 views: 9,672
robertgeorge 1 day ago

I've been recording music through an M-Audio Delta 66 PCI soundcard for almost 15 years now. But I'm thinking about upgrading my...

Lie Mf B
replies: 1 views: 296
Alndln 1 day ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 199 views: 15,541
thermos 1 day ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 97 views: 8,725
Br0ckout 1 day ago

The issue: Audio playback during recording & mixing drop outs for 1-3 seconds at a time randomly and often. This makes...

yxz
replies: 86 views: 11,707
osiemtrzy 1 day ago

I’m using a Behringer X-Touch for a control surface and have been finding it useful. But I find it hard to read the scribble...

franktree
replies: 13 views: 983
Afturmath 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search