The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,127 views: 1,493,916
blaugruen7 1 hour ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 217 views: 26,919
delay 3 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,702 views: 1,240,464
dickiefunk 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 76,482
George Necola 13th September 2005

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 682 views: 39,208
Lasperanza 1 minute ago

Why did I not pay attention before? The plug-ins have a night and day difference when sampling up to 96k from a project recorded...

heisleyamor
replies: 1,313 views: 129,487
Rentzen 15 minutes ago

Any favorite piano VSTs? I've yet to find one I like. I strongly prefer just recording a piano. I've tried Native Instrument's...

messofsound876
replies: 47 views: 1,434
Slava A 42 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,613 views: 2,757,874
jBranam 1 hour ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,258 views: 181,285
lowkey 3 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,162 views: 687,179
Suburban Studios 3 hours ago

I’m frustrated that there are no preditable ways of sending tempo data between DAWs, and I feel I want to do something about...

Carrero
replies: 2 views: 106
Carrero 3 hours ago

From a Jon Hopkins interview (https://xlr8r.com/gear/in-the-studio-jon-hopkins/): "Another key thing for me, which is...

Deleted 91769da
replies: 74 views: 2,663
OkTopic7028 3 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 252 views: 35,703
cuby 3 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,852 views: 128,163
Mikael B 3 hours ago

I know that the majority of people here are using a desktop, but there’s a sizable amount of people using laptops for daw...

thevisi0nary
replies: 1 views: 89
Schmidi 5 hours ago

4k looks great up close and I've heard people are using it as a pc monitor...if that's you, what video card are you using?

auriel
replies: 35 views: 5,826
clusterchord 5 hours ago

Been experimenting with multiple solutions for overcoming lack of firewire on current laptop to achieve multitrack into DAW in...

Disord_uk
replies: 4 views: 186
Disord_uk 5 hours ago

Hi folks, placing a UA Apollo 8p into my setup i am running into the limitations of Thunderbolt 3. I figured the longest cable...

tomteontour
replies: 16 views: 2,110
BusyBoxSt7 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm Loïc and I'm a Youth Worker. I try to connect with children in their free-time on the streets, parks and gathering...

De Stern
replies: 9 views: 264
Lunar Attic 6 hours ago

Hello, I am having a local store build a computer for me tomorrow. I'm going with the 3950x since the 5950x has been impossible...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 76
gearstudent 7 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,884 views: 687,548
augustusarnone 7 hours ago

Hello great people of gearslutz! I'm about to buy an Audient ID4 MKII, but I saw that the interface is connected and powered...

Takeshi8Kovacs
replies: 0 views: 127
Takeshi8Kovacs 8 hours ago
ToneAlive 8 hours ago

I've been looking for ages for a super quick and easy way to send MP3 or short WAV files to people online. The problem is that I...

DistortingJack
replies: 4 views: 254
ffjexas 8 hours ago

It's been quite a while since MaxxBass has been out. Is there a more contemporary plugin that sounds even better (i.e. makes bass...

Glo
replies: 3 views: 189
kite 8 hours ago
guildorf 9 hours ago

So Apollo USB versions of Apollos wont work with Macs. And Mac Pro 5,1 doesn't have TB port. There is now TB3 card available...

MisterBanzo
replies: 0 views: 74
MisterBanzo 9 hours ago

A while ago, I was just browsing through my computer and realized that my pair of JBL305s were set as rear or back speakers. I...

sk2000
replies: 0 views: 70
sk2000 10 hours ago

hello everyone. I have access to thunderbolt and usb 3.0 on my machine and would like to get advice on upgrading my...

Briandress
replies: 0 views: 73
Briandress 11 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 14,303 views: 1,084,790
NotTheNSA 12 hours ago

Today I installed a tuner/metronome utility on my Mac Mini (OS 10.14.6). The app's interface allows me to select an input...

nightchef
replies: 1 views: 92
nightchef 12 hours ago

Anyone have any tips for Humanising drums convincingly? I am not a drummer but using some MIDI drum and other than using the...

The_Bunker
replies: 14 views: 1,041
guitarkeys 13 hours ago

Hi all, I'm looking at incorporating an external 32 I/O board (Midas Venice 320) into my studio. Right now I'm just running a...

jgstarcaster
replies: 10 views: 2,344
Signals 13 hours ago

Like a lot of people I've received news of the impending Windows 10 release in late July (?) I was curious as to whether my Echo...

studer58
replies: 72 views: 21,185
Annex2 14 hours ago

Hey Guys, Any experience with this little fella ? Behringer MONITOR2USB | Sweetwater.com I never liked behringer but this...

JanZoo
replies: 55 views: 21,340
OkTopic7028 14 hours ago

I think we have all been there. a great piece of gear stops working because off upgrade crap. I'm on a mac and as I understand...

pelthor
replies: 6 views: 217
leighsmith 15 hours ago

I already have an interface with midi I/O capability (1 in, 1 out). Rather than buy a Midi thru box to control my 6 synths, and...

granto
replies: 2 views: 140
granto 15 hours ago

Hi Fellow Software Synth Users, I'm moving from hardware synths to software synths. I love the Roland XV-5080 stock sounds (I...

samstudio
replies: 0 views: 78
samstudio 15 hours ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 75 views: 15,644
blayz2002 15 hours ago

I am looking for an audio interface with the following requirements. I am planning to use it for playing Piano VST software...

oshogg
replies: 3 views: 147
DistortingJack 15 hours ago

Looking for an ongoing solution to a problem I keep having where I want to play things like toms chromatically (mapped across the...

Bongo Spank
replies: 1 views: 137
Bongo Spank 16 hours ago

What's your go to "tracking reverb" plugin...not thinking about the mix, but just your go to for the performers in...

Nightowl43
replies: 8 views: 217
thismercifulfate 16 hours ago

I've started tooling with Neo Ventilator & the VB3 plugin. I run Mainstage through a Duet 2 for live use. Problem - If I...

benlewismusic
replies: 2 views: 1,907
benlewispiano 17 hours ago

I think it's time to bring back this discussion. A few introductory premisses (that can of course be contested cooge...) -...

OwDU7
replies: 875 views: 50,371
jwh1192 17 hours ago

So I'm upgrading my interface. I'm trying to decide between an Apollo Solo or the Twin Duo Mkii for my 2020 MacBook Pro. I...

musicstuff
replies: 0 views: 101
musicstuff 18 hours ago

Hi, I have used many audio interfaces ie. Mbox, Focusrite Scarlett. Newer was so happy how they worked. I just bought a...

kite
replies: 1 views: 361
musicstuff 18 hours ago

Attached to this post is the original Behringer (by ploytec?) ASIO 64bit driver for Windows, this is no longer on the Behringer...

DGL
replies: 5 views: 1,550
Wizzomixer 20 hours ago

Yesterday I bought AD2 and am toying around with it to see what I can get out of it. Playing around in the beats window, i've...

che_guitarra
replies: 0 views: 100
che_guitarra 20 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,216 views: 1,216,579
Volt9 21 hours ago

Hi guys, Just finished building this hack mac: - Ryzen 9 3900x - PowerColor RedDragon 5700 XT - Trident Z Neo DDR4-3200 64GB -...

Bluespower
replies: 5 views: 774
thyun6 23 hours ago

Fill in the NUGEN Audio annual survey for a $100 voucher, to be used as part purchase on any of their products at:...

NUGEN Audio
replies: 2 views: 233
Tom NUGEN 23 hours ago

I've noticed in the past couple of weeks, the muscles in my right hand index finger are getting a bit wonky. I think the likely...

JTC111
replies: 73 views: 7,755
dbjp 1 day ago

Hi everyone! After twenty years of using Macs to create music, I've taken the plunge to build my very first MONSTER music PC....

~ufo~
replies: 7 views: 568
Psychlist1972 1 day ago

If your hardware has midi ports can you use your computer to control variables in it? Thinking this in terms of recalls of...

shortyboyboy
replies: 3 views: 201
BT64 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search