The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,877 views: 982,244
pangea2003 4 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 68,185
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,379 views: 118,237
sinisterbr 1 minute ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,420 views: 1,824,297
miscend 3 minutes ago

Hello I am new to the DAW Logic Pro X... my problem is that I installed Logic Pro X on my MacBook Pro and now I would like to...

samuele
replies: 1 views: 143
ilikefruit 5 minutes ago

Hey My Audient ID22 has serious latency issues. Even when I run audio buffer on 1024 samples I get crazy amounts of pops and...

Frequency
replies: 9 views: 800
Frequency 9 minutes ago

I have EZ keys and know it has the function where you can tell it what chord you want and in what key, etc, and it'll create it...

johngrind
replies: 5 views: 438
ilikefruit 10 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,321 views: 522,559
tempsperdu 11 minutes ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,120 views: 76,683
sax512 40 minutes ago

I'm still using the discontinued Tascam UH7000 and while it's been just fine I'm wondering if it's time to get something new. Out...

UncleCharlie
replies: 0 views: 22
UncleCharlie 48 minutes ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,066 views: 260,289
TNM 55 minutes ago

Anyone else besides me being driven crazy by the constant upgrades to Win 10? They had version 1909 come out this week and from...

wrgkmc
replies: 19 views: 831
MediaGary 58 minutes ago

How do I convert a stereo track in RX7 to mono?

zamboknee
replies: 4 views: 2,217
Digipope 1 hour ago

I'm just curious because I have an HDX system however I remember hearing Fab Dupont talk about how a cue mix from...

Adonis Martine
replies: 18 views: 964
theblue1 2 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,353 views: 585,041
mattiasnyc 2 hours ago

Is there anyone using a 3DConnexion SpaceMouse for audio work? I’m thinking of getting one (compact version) for...

Sry
replies: 5 views: 544
Sry 2 hours ago

Hey Guys, I'm looking to price up a small ITX form factor PC rig that I can use in combination with my MacBook Pro for a...

joris de man
replies: 0 views: 57
joris de man 2 hours ago

Trouble with DANTE DANTE is very simple, when it works... As a freelance engineer i need be able to hook up to a Live-Rig to...

seedee701
replies: 15 views: 635
seedee701 3 hours ago

I recently picked up 2 TC Electronics M350s to use for live sound. Downloaded the software editor off the TC website but...

KDogg El Diablo
replies: 2 views: 167
KDogg El Diablo 3 hours ago

I realize this may sound like alchemy, but I've noticed that backing up mixes online and sending mixes (say, to a mastering...

burns46824
replies: 233 views: 8,527
monomer 4 hours ago

I found a really neat midi processing tool; MIDI Lab By Soundigy. My VST host is Gig Performer for live performance. Quite a...

PhilSound
replies: 5 views: 600
submarin 4 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,187 views: 1,193,974
Relaxed Man 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm using the following setup whilst tracking :- Input chain - Vanguard V13 > Warm Audio TB12 > Klark Teknik...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 318
dickiefunk 5 hours ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 77 views: 3,312
DJ Bechara 5 hours ago

Hey guys! I´m trying to install my v9 Waves plugins on Mojave with no luck... Waves Central 10 wont show v9 plugins, Waves...

JulianFernandez
replies: 35 views: 25,918
simon.billington 5 hours ago

Looking for some smooth sounding compressor plugins, one that is not specifically a 1176 since i already have a few. Any ideas or...

Deleted 4373f97
replies: 35 views: 3,973
MIA Laboratories 5 hours ago

Hey there! I wanted to get your opinion on my situation and what to do / buy. I am mixing with Ableton on a Macbook Pro from...

roman_
replies: 7 views: 363
roman_ 6 hours ago

I recently stumbled across a video by Hainbach (German synth Youtuber) who visited Willem Twee Studios in the Netherlands, which...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 0 views: 122
EasyToAssemble 6 hours ago

Hi guys! Well Im really desperate and need some help ´cause the guys of Focursite didn´t answer. Well I have this issue. I...

Alsviik
replies: 45 views: 87,355
Netluxe 6 hours ago

Hello everyone, I've been saving up for quite a while and I want to upgrade all of the mixing and mastering plugins I have to top...

Altenhoffen
replies: 6 views: 458
SameOh 6 hours ago

I think/hope this is a straightforward question. Is Apollo worth the extra $, as compared to interfaces with similar i/o...

K.Lastima
replies: 89 views: 3,745
tomtama 6 hours ago

I managed to record drums with click track. The drummer wants me to look after if he is in the beat. Do I check it manually or is...

Green78
replies: 0 views: 127
Green78 6 hours ago
replies: 677 views: 42,461
lowkey 6 hours ago

Hey guys I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd gen I believe and the sound to my monitors suddenly disappeared. What...

MiniMoose
replies: 0 views: 107
MiniMoose 6 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,719 views: 643,575
TNM 11 hours ago

Hi slutz, I need some help please. I wanted to be able to fully use my main machine while I am on vacation via my MacBook Pro....

derdiedasscheusa
replies: 0 views: 158
derdiedasscheusa 11 hours ago

A question for those of you who own a brainworx tmt emulation consoles. If i run a mono recording into the channelstrip...

colonelporridge
replies: 0 views: 174
colonelporridge 11 hours ago

Probably a simple question for someone but Google doesn't seem to have an answer. What, if any latency can I expect from the Zoom...

NachosGrande
replies: 0 views: 226
NachosGrande 12 hours ago

I have plugged in my electronic drums to the iMac via USB and while most of the drum sounds have mapped correctly (snare, floor...

Zabble
replies: 0 views: 206
Zabble 14 hours ago

Came across this http://www.auditory-lab.com/VinylFX.html and the video demo sounds good, but I'm on my phone and there's no...

trevon
replies: 0 views: 293
trevon 16 hours ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 286 views: 15,665
henryrobinett 17 hours ago

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System — Apollo-powered recording system features Accelerated Realtime...

The Press Desk
replies: 3,805 views: 281,110
jonljacobi 17 hours ago

Hi, is anyone having troubles using the RME HDSP 9652 or 9632 with windows 10 and a newer MOBO using a PCI E adapter?

Dallon426
replies: 20 views: 1,539
OK1 18 hours ago

What do you think is the best DAW ?boing

Simonia
replies: 60 views: 3,422
Quetz 19 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,868 views: 833,046
wagz 19 hours ago

Feel free to discuss N4 Nebula Third-Party Libraries here. Share tips and examples, discuss N4 settings/updates, recommend...

wagz
replies: 16 views: 1,115
wagz 19 hours ago

I am about to pull the trigger on a UAD apollo twin x audio interface... the only problem is I am on a custom windows pc and I do...

march
replies: 4 views: 482
Kerbkrawler 19 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 228 views: 13,084
mattiasnyc 20 hours ago

Hello, Had a chance to test out some interfaces this week. 1. Symphony MKii 8x8 2. Lynx Hilo 3. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 1st...

jumbopolish
replies: 63 views: 12,378
tjgjr 20 hours ago

Hi, I'm just getting started with doing more work at my home studio and it's time to get a controller. I saw the new Icon Qcon...

elduque
replies: 33 views: 11,954
blayz2002 22 hours ago

I am trying to use the motu 896mk3 firewire box as a slave input put device for my RME hamerfall 9652 card using the optical adat...

Sammysatic
replies: 1 views: 251
msmucr 22 hours ago

Hello, I'm currently looking at an Apollo x6 interface for my system. I currently own an Antelope Pure 2 but for different...

joulss
replies: 14 views: 2,970
JblKid95 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search