The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,088
Views: 2,088
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,021 views: 958,239
Pictus 2 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 396 views: 50,886
Monotremata 23 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,209 views: 783,827
Diogo C 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 60,070
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 2,647 views: 166,150
musicman691 3 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,614 views: 544,075
ceejay 15 minutes ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 12 views: 422
dublave 17 minutes ago

hey guys, i know this is going to be somewhat controversial but have any of you noticed that it can be somewhat challenging to...

ejsongs
replies: 37 views: 2,467
Eric Stravinsky 21 minutes ago

So Lexicon reverbs have recently gone on sale for 50% off. However, I'm actually more inclined (for various reasons) to get VSS3....

3saul
replies: 1 views: 254
Diogo C 47 minutes ago

It seems as though every audio interface on the market that boasts more than 4 in/outputs has two of those in/outputs being an...

Elsongs
replies: 5 views: 137
js1 48 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to music production. This forum has been very helpful as I can usually search and find answers to...

Jaycich
replies: 9 views: 248
Jaycich 1 hour ago

Greetings. It's 2019: for those of us who are working entirely digitally, how do you store and back up old projects? Obviously,...

JES
replies: 4 views: 127
ShogunOfHarlem 1 hour ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 128 views: 8,366
vanallen 1 hour ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,504 views: 456,510
Pali 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 17,790 views: 1,328,284
PhelixK 3 hours ago

Hey all, 20+ years producing and I wanna up my game. I’ce tried out most of the plugins within the 14 days trial yet I still...

amirgelman
replies: 20 views: 803
ardis 4 hours ago

Hello all - i have some cassette boombox recordings to "try and do something with" - they were recorded in a...

mutetourettes
replies: 1 views: 113
HSi 5 hours ago

I’m going to speculate that the plugin “industry” is plagued with the same market saturation that Apple is dealing with....

robert82
replies: 56 views: 3,696
joeq 5 hours ago

Its been nearly 5 months and I still cannot decide which DAW to this day suits my taste after months of searching and using trial...

Roiemen
replies: 15 views: 639
Alndln 5 hours ago

The bundle can be scooped up today for 49 bucks, and I'm curious if there is anything good in there. Particularly interested in...

motomotomoto
replies: 3 views: 166
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 5 hours ago

Hi Folks, I recently picked up a very cheap version of DSM V2. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but was wondering whether it...

cpsmusic
replies: 9 views: 881
boofa 6 hours ago

Hi, new here, hope this is the right area for this post. I’m looking to get back to work after a fairly long absence and am...

Aussieyankee
replies: 0 views: 86
Aussieyankee 6 hours ago

Correction to title request: How does this new Zombieload exploit affect new iMacs? Not an expert on these things, what I've...

SkyPirate
replies: 1 views: 139
techno*logic 6 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,566 views: 146,938
myles 6 hours ago

Hi, Does something like a "tilt equalizer" exist as a plug-in? I mean that kind of EQ where you have a given center...

nucelar
replies: 23 views: 8,770
elgee 7 hours ago

I'm curious which DAW OS is currently the most popular. I'm not so much interested in which version, just interested in the...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 170 views: 9,234
elgee 7 hours ago

Anyone know how to get MIDI data over Serial ports on an Intel-based Mac, with say, a PCIe serial port adapter? It would be...

quiet_storm
replies: 5 views: 323
msmucr 10 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 139 views: 8,389
Treebase DMX 10 hours ago

I'm after a plugin (if it actually exists) that will let me do the following: Split the audio signal into 3 or 4 bands (like a...

MrTinkle
replies: 10 views: 599
ericzang 11 hours ago

Waves has a new sub enhancement plugin called--appropriately--Submarine. The intro price is 29.00 and, of course, there is the...

LPXRH
replies: 21 views: 922
HSi 12 hours ago

hi all! I am trying to connect: Sony 40" 1360 x 768 @ 60 Hz Apple Cinema 30" 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz Philips 22PFT4031...

D2K
replies: 29 views: 893
p.pan 13 hours ago

I went to install efx and afterwards its been pure ****. So i moved activated the demo license on my ilok and then went to run...

sadix
replies: 1 views: 259
sadix 13 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 74 views: 11,085
exwel 14 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 152 views: 32,055
simon.billington 15 hours ago

Echo Audio have just released Mac OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) drivers within the last few days for their Audiofire range....for anyone...

studer58
replies: 8 views: 986
tuttoo 17 hours ago

I need to get a new laptop for hobbyists music production. Looking to spend around $500 upwards of $750ish. Currently use an 8...

Volt Thrower
replies: 6 views: 359
Alndln 18 hours ago

Opinions on whether I should buy a laptop or desktop for running a lot of cpu intensive plugins and midi for both live gigs and...

cpjofarrell
replies: 2 views: 234
Alndln 18 hours ago

Hi folks, I know there have been a few of these threads but they generally seem to boil down to "these are decent" and...

Rohann
replies: 23 views: 2,348
Fleer 18 hours ago

Not mine, it just popped up in my YouTube recommendations and is a decent shootout with a relatively small amount of...

TheSweetSpot
replies: 1 views: 400
Fleer 18 hours ago

Any thoughts or opinions on this new kontakt instrument I looked at some of the videos and I wasn't sure how useful it would be...

audiofunken
replies: 2 views: 307
Fleer 19 hours ago

So I have Cubase Artist 7.5 and I noticed I cannot change the output of my fx sends (which I believe are the same thing as aux...

ty45
replies: 0 views: 152
ty45 20 hours ago

There are quite a few "smart" plugins now that analyze a track and remove unwanted resonance. I own Slick EQ GE and...

79adam79
replies: 7 views: 453
Sybille 20 hours ago

I’m totally stumped and it seems all the computer and Mac experts I know are stumped too. Maybe I’ll give it a whirl here and...

henryrobinett
replies: 38 views: 868
seclusion 21 hours ago

Does anyone know about ScanScore? Is it worth the money? I just received a $20 voucher for it, but I don't know if it's a good...

pianowillbebach
replies: 1 views: 317
pianowillbebach 23 hours ago

Hello all, I've been using a Steinberg MR816csx interface for years now, and it's still as rock solid as ever. My problem is...

LSP
replies: 5 views: 479
LSP 1 day ago

hello gearlsutz, simple question, what is your favourite synth? mine is still absynth.

blaugruen7
replies: 53 views: 4,502
vitocorleone123 1 day ago

In desperate need. I’ve called dozens of stores and trolled eBay and letgo for a month. I bought a 2016 MacBook Pro with 16gb...

jml designs
replies: 20 views: 1,001
fastlanephil 1 day ago

Hi, I'm producing in "Temper" by Angry Red Planet and wonder why the sum always sounds so flat in comparison to other...

Elden
replies: 139 views: 4,384
HSi 1 day ago

Longtime Saffire user, new problem: sometimes, the input LEDs flash erratically sometimes, the input LEDs are ALL lit up,...

jaschanarveson
replies: 2 views: 858
jaschanarveson 1 day ago

Anyone have experience with this? Can I have all the faders be 14-bit? I'm using Novation 25SL MKII, Cubase 10 DAW. Some of...

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 192
BrainCheck123 1 day ago

Apologies, if this is already posted -- did not find it in a search. Go at it! My list is not ready yet... and to draw...

theMuzzl3
replies: 34 views: 4,557
kite 1 day ago

Hey everybody, I've done my best to troubleshoot some confusing audio blips I've been encountering on my own, but have only...

wilchett
replies: 5 views: 313
fireberd 1 day ago

Running PT9. What is the best way to calibrate my meters (Coleman MB2 if that matters)? - Level from Signal Generator to = 0...

jeffinaustin
replies: 6 views: 5,230
chrismeraz 1 day ago

Must haves for the sale? I currently have Soundtoys Echoboy for my Delay and Pure Plate for Reverb (came with my UAD...

mikoo69
replies: 6 views: 634
lllubi 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search