The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,157 views: 797,646
Dor 6 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 275 views: 50,199
mymuse77 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,327 views: 601,719
TNM 1 day ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 56 views: 3,974
b0se 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,701
George Necola 13th September 2005

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,215 views: 589,511
stinkyfingers 5 minutes ago
replies: 188 views: 9,130
LDStudios 34 minutes ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 88 views: 19,119
Quetz 38 minutes ago

I feel like I'm up to my neck in saturation plugins that I own: Trash 2, Saturn, Melda Multiband Saturator, PSP Vintage Warmer2...

LGK_Dude
replies: 35 views: 5,174
Kisame 43 minutes ago

Sorry for the long title. Checked both stickied threads on latency, and USB interfaces, but the latency thread is mostly...

joru100
replies: 24 views: 1,849
PeteJames 44 minutes ago

Interested in people's experience with Acustica Audio and drums. Wondering which one will give lots of slap, snap and pop to a...

Moon Unit Sound
replies: 4 views: 411
Moon Unit Sound 1 hour ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 105 views: 8,911
Eklo 2 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 69 views: 4,457
chazmar 2 hours ago

hi. im going to be getting komplete 11 soon. ive had a quick look at the installation guide and it says i need to select target...

Richarddthompson
replies: 9 views: 228
arT2 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 545 views: 45,749
Monkey Man 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,815 views: 365,925
raal 3 hours ago

My first experience purchasing a sample pack from 8DIO.com resulted in No invoice nor download code subsequent to submitting my...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 15 views: 1,384
Naturligasteg 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 341 views: 27,311
pounce 5 hours ago

first of all i cant update firmware(it failed after initialize) anybody has any idea how to fix this? (tried both 3.2.0 driver...

stagio
replies: 3 views: 867
[email protected] 6 hours ago

I am curious as to everyone's opinion as to what sub $1000 recording interfaces have the best a/d d/a converters. I currently run...

pwrmac7600
replies: 24 views: 3,779
Goldberg 9 hours ago

Hey all, I'm having some troubles with my Apollo Twin (gen. 1) and am looking at upgrading my interface. I have been hearing...

pingpongdelay
replies: 15 views: 698
kakao 9 hours ago

Hi all! I've been getting some weird gremlins with my audio printing early or late. I've encountered this issue repeatedly...

Kroc
replies: 0 views: 134
Kroc 11 hours ago

I keep looking to do the same two things in various circumstances, and not seeing via the manual or videos how to do them: 1) ...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 7 views: 307
james_bond 11 hours ago

It has been Presonus' position since day one that hardware workstations such as the Roland Jupiter 50 I had and the Korg M3 I use...

troggg
replies: 0 views: 154
troggg 11 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,173 views: 891,082
jfjer 12 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,560 views: 551,437
kirky 14 hours ago

Basically, I'm not happy with the scrolling waveform displays I have. I'd like one that can get very big, is well designed, is...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 15 views: 365
Ain't Nobody 16 hours ago

Hey folks, For the sake of easy recall and flexibility, I am trying to get rid of any hardware on my mixbus. I usually use...

WheelieR
replies: 24 views: 751
WheelieR 19 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 236
Eklo 21 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,217 views: 478,740
Nate Wade 22 hours ago

Greetings! I have an issue with the UAC-2. ​ Setup: MB: Asus H310I-plus RAM: 2x 4GB Ballistix Sport LT CPU: Intel...

Abarus
replies: 5 views: 324
Tui 23 hours ago

As the title says, looking to find something to replace Wave Hammer. There's something about the texture it gives off that I...

killahtone
replies: 0 views: 132
killahtone 23 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 48 views: 6,720
danyg 1 day ago

I'm looking for a sampler with a price tag below 100 Euros, that can handle layered drums better than TX16Wx Pro. TX is great...

Ghost Dog
replies: 18 views: 2,013
chrisdee 1 day ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 738 views: 99,489
samzilla 1 day ago

Hi there, Looking for some really good drumagog files to do some sample blending with the drums I've recorded. I'd record the...

Transcendence
replies: 5 views: 389
Transcendence 1 day ago

Windows 10 vs. Windows 7 on gig machine and ms defender antivirus solutions? I am considering updating to win10 because of audio...

golem
replies: 15 views: 608
Alndln 1 day ago

Hi everyone. I just got MAC PRO 2012 (got it on ebay) I'm thinking about buying an converter and PCI-E card for it. I need...

tex viler
replies: 26 views: 613
LDStudios 1 day ago

I'm using Melodyne for the first time in a while and I'm encountering this issue. When I try to transfer an audio file it goes...

chefelf
replies: 4 views: 425
mchillak 1 day ago

I have a 2011 17 inch MacBook Pro and Symphony Mobile card that are totally useable but won't be compatible with Mac OS Mojave. ...

bxt403
replies: 0 views: 223
bxt403 1 day ago

Addictive Drums has its small console inside the plugin: some routing and FX. A) Do you mix in that AD-Console? And use the FX...

Arseny
replies: 18 views: 2,203
dullfangs 1 day ago

Hi all. Been working on a mid 2009 MacBook Pro using Studio One for the longest time, and since I've been doing more serious...

Anm15
replies: 3 views: 402
Anm15 1 day ago

Are there any dynamic EQ plugs? I'm not talking about compression in any way. What I'm asking for is this: As the signal...

elegentdrum
replies: 88 views: 7,704
Moon Unit Sound 1 day ago

I want to replace the m-audio box I've been using to send 8 extra channels to my Apollo over ADAT. Both the Apollo and 4-710D...

blackmajik2021
replies: 1 views: 583
FutureLegends 1 day ago

I'm confused by what MOTU's website is saying about compatibility. We have a Stage B-16 which was last used just over a year ago...

justinhill
replies: 0 views: 249
justinhill 1 day ago

Hi all! Looking to upgrade to a new interface (I've been rocking the internal AD/DA on a Mackie 1640i for some years now) and...

grahambo!
replies: 1 views: 303
Mister Karloff 1 day ago

Has anybody compared the two versions of MDW EQ5. I'm demoing UAD's version that sounds really well but the one sold by Avid...

mihhhy
replies: 0 views: 298
mihhhy 1 day ago

I'm using MXXX, though I assume the issue is the same for any of the plugs since the MultiParameter is madular. I have a...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 296
Ain't Nobody 1 day ago

I spent 20 years making music , 5 on an atari , no problem , i then built 2 pc systems , neither ever failed hardware wise , last...

Ksp
replies: 2 views: 446
starise 1 day ago

For those who have been waiting.. iD Driver V4.0.0 – Audient Help Desk Go to the bottom of the page for a link to your...

liv4ree
replies: 15 views: 1,474
Jim Rosebrook 1 day ago

While some of the distinctions like MultiBand brickwall limiting, or special features of something like DSM or Match EQ migh set...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 24 views: 720
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

EDIT: Wanted to add that I've since come across this video which addresses some of the questions, though others...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 9 views: 542
Ain't Nobody 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
MThorrez 1 day ago

SSD4 is crashing Cubase, Reaper and S1 here, Mac OS X current Sierra. I run EZ2, Superior 2, AD 2, BFD2 with no issues at all....

shanabit
replies: 18 views: 1,137
macleodgrant 1 day ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,849 views: 387,930
David Ray 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search