The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,999 views: 1,303,486
DEA 12 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,197 views: 1,090,828
Marando 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 72,487
George Necola 13th September 2005

I am considering buying new monitors for my home studio. One alternative is Genelec SAM monitors that have a DSP. It however...

smoltron
replies: 13 views: 381
Muser 7 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 10,698 views: 719,491
trg 13 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,021 views: 2,104,748
wiz1der 31 minutes ago
replies: 810 views: 59,598
marshallguitar 42 minutes ago

Hello I have been seeing conflicting reports on various message boards. Is the USB 2.0 interface dropout issue fixed on...

lossleader
replies: 1 views: 206
marshallguitar 46 minutes ago

Today in the studio I want to put together a kit of a massive gated reverb Toms. Can anyone point me toward a Reverb that excels...

Lazer Toms
replies: 12 views: 3,010
emperor 48 minutes ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 585 views: 71,370
rezoneight 49 minutes ago

I have some discussions about supporting companies For 4K screens These screens have been around for almost 2013 or even...

Ehabmxd
replies: 12 views: 351
markusschloesser 1 hour ago

F*&@ing SOLVED!! NO NEED TO WORRY!! Sooooooo, Tomorrow got a vocal session planned for recording, now setting everything up...

Modde
replies: 1 views: 59
Modde 2 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 155 views: 17,447
hello people 2 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,648 views: 158,363
DEA 2 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 203 views: 32,858
Dan83 2 hours ago

Hello, I've purchased some new hardware for my music production computer (PC running Windows 10). However, I've only found one...

koppeti
replies: 3 views: 186
AudioGaff 3 hours ago

Im gonna go ahead and guess this is a Mac OR PC universal issue. In 2020, what about your backup method is worth bragging about?...

johnscalia
replies: 11 views: 300
Primativ 3 hours ago

Hi guys. I am having a real problem and it has caused my recording process to be stopped completely. After trying every...

konkon
replies: 14 views: 1,040
AGmixing 3 hours ago

I have been researching getting a custom built audio PC with serious specs as I've found that you can get unreal performance for...

PeteJames
replies: 1 views: 203
Ehabmxd 4 hours ago

Hi all, this is my first post. I’m curious of any plugin (synths, effects, anything) that you have come across and thought...

greenevolver
replies: 3 views: 175
vitocorleone123 4 hours ago

Hello to all! I have a 1073 pre-amp and i want to pair it with a nice two channel AD-DA converter to use it as an audio...

AlmightyCat
replies: 19 views: 463
msmucr 4 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 171 views: 22,581
Mikael B 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,478 views: 925,948
JoeyM 5 hours ago

I know there is both a pc building and ryzen 3000 thread, but I am really just looking for someone that can explain to me how the...

thevisi0nary
replies: 0 views: 98
thevisi0nary 6 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 427 views: 78,672
Pianolando 6 hours ago

By accident, I found out that I have to pay in order to transfer my existing Silent Way license to iLok. If not doing so before...

Eigenwert
replies: 6 views: 473
androlic 7 hours ago

Waves just released Waves Central V11 as many of you probably know. I upgraded from V10 right away...and that is when **** hit...

zez
replies: 6 views: 7,372
darmiato 7 hours ago

Lifelong Windows Luddite here (been running the same core2 quad/XP rig since 2008) suddenly presented with an opportunity to...

bulls hit
replies: 3 views: 225
J_O_P 7 hours ago

Hi all. Does anyone know if there is an app which lets you scan through all your plugins and check if there are updates...

benjiboko
replies: 1 views: 142
nonstatic 7 hours ago

Hi all. Just wondering what your opinion is on the best designed plugins out there? Can you pls share ones that are simple to...

benjiboko
replies: 1 views: 135
nonstatic 7 hours ago

Greetings, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on an MOTU 16L and an 828es. As I've been studying the AVB options, I have come...

b3player
replies: 1 views: 153
sensing 8 hours ago

Tried to figure this out on my own, read a lot in here but I find it really hard to decide what direction to take and really...

totallyclueless
replies: 6 views: 311
popmann 9 hours ago

Hi can somebody please tell me how to get the ensoniq esq1 to communicate with Ableton 10 live. Not sure what the esq1 should be...

broomy
replies: 0 views: 95
broomy 9 hours ago

Let's say I want to connect 4 synths to a Mac via MIDI. Is it true that routing them via a dedicated MIDI interface such as one...

Chri
replies: 0 views: 98
Chri 10 hours ago

I have a Focusrite 8i6 and a ART Tube MP Project Series preamp. Even when the preamp isn't connected, and I select either one of...

SantaOMG
replies: 0 views: 106
SantaOMG 12 hours ago

Hi everyone, I am currently using laptop with i5 8250u / 8GB RAM + Audient iD14. I am going to get a new laptop and buy RME...

jamesarrecifior
replies: 9 views: 376
telecode 12 hours ago

I am surprised I have not seen any yet.... Hmmm

Dallon426
replies: 4 views: 243
MediaGary 12 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 159
MediaGary 12 hours ago

Hello, I've been looking around for a bit in the forum about this but got no final answer. Issue is: using a string bass preset...

n_f
replies: 0 views: 91
n_f 14 hours ago

What's your favorite plugin for notching out specific problem frequencies in vocals? Waves Q2 can do a very high Q, probably the...

imloggedin
replies: 29 views: 810
UltraByte 15 hours ago

I think RME should release an audio interface with 2 in 2 out and nothing else. Many young producers become frustrated because...

Dallon426
replies: 169 views: 5,703
Rakaman121 15 hours ago

Good morning, afternoon, evening, night, whatever may be the case. Instead of asking which is the best DAW, because it's...

RequiemSymphonia
replies: 6 views: 335
RequiemSymphonia 15 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,100 views: 899,748
Sound Arch 15 hours ago

ReValver 4

Peavey Electronics®, one of the industry’s most progressive musical instrument and audio equipment manufacturers, is proud to...

aaronsmith
replies: 91 views: 33,877
jeronimo 19 hours ago

Hello there! Recently I purchased the Slate VMS which includes the VMS One Preamp and the ML1 mic. I LOVE how this thing sounds...

epicproductions
replies: 6 views: 1,750
bgood 19 hours ago

Probably a simple question for someone but Google doesn't seem to have an answer. What, if any latency can I expect from the Zoom...

NachosGrande
replies: 13 views: 920
Magnus_N 19 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 633 views: 53,429
b0se 21 hours ago

Hey all, I am in dire need of your collective wisdom, and thank you much (in advance): I’m trying to expand the abilities of...

anaymark
replies: 14 views: 670
anaymark 21 hours ago

I have a home studio that is providing me income. For years I’ve always used a desktop Mac to run Logic Pro X , and be the...

johnscalia
replies: 4 views: 687
johnscalia 22 hours ago

Hi, I am new here. I am a UAD user, recently I was considering purchasing some Acustica Audio Plugins. However, I saw many bad...

citytape
replies: 58 views: 3,105
citytape 23 hours ago

Hey there guys, My volume knob on my Clarett 2Pre is extremely jumpy while turning. This leads to audio stuttering and makes it...

fgimian
replies: 8 views: 474
Muser 1 day ago

We all want them, right? :) Developers around the world, have a look at how the plugins of Valhalla do it: Drag the corner of...

putte
replies: 1 views: 151
bill5 1 day ago

Hey guys! Question. Does gain staging even matter if I'm using stock plug-ins? (DAW: Studio One). Im running all...

rallycapmusic
replies: 54 views: 1,848
hello people 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search