The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,278 views: 1,415,382
MediaGary 11 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,490 views: 1,180,001
brousseau6933 13 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 48 views: 4,495
GJ999x 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,269
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,602 views: 2,506,777
AcusticaCM 8 minutes ago

So... Which one do you use? I tend to use "Linear phase" for drum mics and multiple bass signals and many times on...

audioloud
replies: 11 views: 581
audioloud 15 minutes ago

Hey Guys, So i've been sticking with my Komplete 6 soundcard for a good 8 years now and its time for an upgrade. I'm kind of...

jonbongjovi
replies: 5 views: 336
jonbongjovi 24 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,817 views: 907,444
odod 26 minutes ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 83 views: 1,498
XDX 37 minutes ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 219 views: 10,006
Sleazy_Rider 54 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,226 views: 1,093,441
Barncore 54 minutes ago

Hello everyone. First of all I wanna say hello and let you know that I think this forum is a solid base of knowledge, thanks to...

n0vy
replies: 2 views: 191
johannburkard 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,213 views: 338,261
Sanchez 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I wanna know what pultec EQ you mostly use for mixing low-end, or vocals. Please let me know your reason why you...

llanea
replies: 21 views: 1,240
dickiefunk 3 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 152 views: 18,720
zvukofor 3 hours ago

Hello there, I just came across a some threads where people state and think, that Sonarworks corrects the phase response of...

TJ99
replies: 0 views: 120
TJ99 3 hours ago

I miss having two 24" Dell screens but side by side was getting in the way of my studio monitors and causing a sonic...

thehightenor
replies: 18 views: 535
joeq 6 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,902 views: 642,205
Psychlist1972 7 hours ago

I was told that Waves had a FREE VU meter plugin but I went to the site and it isn’t free - maybe I needed a coupon or...

Matthew_Knowes
replies: 2 views: 399
Matthew_Knowes 8 hours ago

I read a lot of horrors of running Universal Audio Thunderbolt interfaces on PC. Anyone that have it running smoothly, can you...

TS-12
replies: 2 views: 148
SpicyPonyHead 10 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 102 views: 16,864
dbanner 10 hours ago

Clearly old keyboards have their quirks. And one of them is how many used floppy drives. Assuming your floppy drive is...

markustg
replies: 1 views: 107
KitsapB 11 hours ago

Are there any users here who can comment one way or the other about Pale Moon? Also, they had a hack some time ago which was...

razorboy
replies: 4 views: 368
blueshirt 11 hours ago

Put this in "High End" because the Dante stuff is so 'spensive! But am wondering if any Dante experts can look at my...

Sunshy
replies: 58 views: 1,535
Kamurah 12 hours ago

Waves Audio Introduces V12, the New Version of Waves Plugins, Featuring Plugin Resizing and More Exciting New Features ...

The Press Desk
replies: 134 views: 8,782
storyteller 12 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 234 views: 32,475
J_O_P 12 hours ago

I understand what grounding noise is - it has, unfortunately plagued me in three different studios with the same gear - I moved a...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 7 views: 395
brousseau6933 13 hours ago

Hey, I record into a fostex 8 track and use an analogue mixing desk. Over the last few years, I have used an Audient ID with 2...

Leerude
replies: 0 views: 99
Leerude 15 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 349 views: 19,727
ProPower 15 hours ago

Looking for an alternative to equalizer APO for Windows 10. Need a utility that will allow me to use vst plugin to affect all the...

TS-12
replies: 9 views: 337
TS-12 15 hours ago

I'm in the market for a new audio interface and I'm looking for input on these interfaces in particular: - MOTU 828ES - Antelope...

vwruuska
replies: 16 views: 770
blayz2002 16 hours ago

I've been using an Apogee Quartet for a long time, but it is beginning to show its age. I want to upgrade to a Thunderbolt...

mam8dg
replies: 15 views: 1,879
nightchef 16 hours ago

First-time poster here, so sorry if this is a really basic newbie question... I've been recording on my home PC for about 10...

jeremyandstuff
replies: 368 views: 46,965
Scragend 18 hours ago

Thought I would throw this out to any SD3 gurus. I have my routing set up in PT and everything is working fine between SD3...

Oldone
replies: 0 views: 99
Oldone 19 hours ago

"Cheap interfaces all sound the same — what do you expect for under $500??" "The only difference is the...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 1 views: 166
mattiasnyc 20 hours ago

I think for a while I need to use the same plugins on the tracks (not bus). For my own education. I have 3 options: 1)...

MpaMusik
replies: 21 views: 1,051
Schmeckitup 20 hours ago

Hey guys! my first post here, but wanted to rave about this a bit hehe! As a previous owner of a Virus ti desktop, when I...

Eastiano
replies: 0 views: 118
Eastiano 21 hours ago

Hi all, just recently tried some of the free Acustica Acqua plugins and was floored, these plugins sound great! I'm looking to...

skycaptain
replies: 19 views: 11,359
ardis 21 hours ago

Hi, I'm having some trouble trying to route out from my Clarett 4Pre USB from my DAW to Clarett output 3 or 4, into a couple of...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 11 views: 374
LPTeleStrat 21 hours ago

I'm having an issue where Logic Pro X keeps changing the tempo of my imported guitar part that I edited using Warp in Ableton,...

ReubenWalton
replies: 1 views: 172
Jay Asher 22 hours ago

Unfortunately I ended up giving more money to Waves. But, now I get a free plugin. I'm not sure what I should choose, and would...

B. Toast
replies: 8 views: 378
DJ Bechara 23 hours ago

Hi All. I pulled out the IDE drive from my Akai Z8 and used one of those USB to IDE/SATA lead things and pulled a few samples...

stratblue
replies: 1 views: 180
stratblue 1 day ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 10 views: 882
buddamanix 1 day ago

Hello everybody - I am struggling with one problem that I will explain in addition (I hope this is the right place to ask this...

zunicc
replies: 3 views: 356
zunicc 1 day ago

So I bought the older RME Babyface Pro, and have been using it with my APS Klasik monitors, and have found the combination to be...

noisebleed
replies: 12 views: 546
noisebleed 1 day ago

what comments can you share about it? There's very little discussion about it anywhere it seems.....

NathanBarley
replies: 1 views: 156
rectifried 1 day ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 911 views: 107,849
dirtROBOT 1 day ago

More specifically I want to know if there's a software that does that quick slow down you get when you turn a deck off, like in...

youngpadawan42
replies: 10 views: 412
Schmidi 1 day ago

Hello, Since some time my Antelope Zen Studio developed a problem: When I powered it down it didn't power up again. I't had to...

rojaros
replies: 12 views: 1,991
RHaz 1 day ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 56 views: 2,119
Kyle P. Gushue 1 day ago

Hi, specs: 2020 iMac i9 (10 core 64gb ram, 2tb Hd, Radeon 5500 xt). These are some pics I took after working for about 30...

meymia
replies: 8 views: 342
ekwipt 1 day ago

Wondering if clocking an 828 mk2 to an Apogee Element via wordclock will improve its sound in a similar fashion to performing the...

trakzero
replies: 3 views: 291
trakzero 1 day ago

Updated my Ozone 8 standard to Ozone 9 advanced yesterday for 80 EUR @ Jrrshop. Found out that there's not much talk on the web...

Stikkers
replies: 8 views: 1,361
Stikkers 1 day ago

Hi all! I have an annoying issue with my "studio". I turn on my audio interface, midi controller and then Bitwig....

SneakyBeats
replies: 5 views: 264
SneakyBeats 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search