The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,739 views: 672,996
Braindedzluney 1 hour ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 175 views: 16,115
ELI-173 2 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,801 views: 853,575
Pictus 4 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,385
George Necola 13th September 2005

I hope this helps other readers - I just spent the best part of a year figuring the below out! There are a several major...

Mark64
replies: 88 views: 20,886
skyshaver 18 minutes ago

Though I doubt anyone from Aardvark/Antelope would be listening or care, I signed this petition anyway... Petition Online Based...

Steve Fogal
replies: 28 views: 2,276
Steve Fogal 19 minutes ago

With Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales approaching, I'm going to be in the market for a monitor to go with the 2018 Mac Mini. Any...

MattDawg5
replies: 1 views: 197
radiant 24 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,944 views: 397,095
augustusarnone 31 minutes ago

How do I convert a stereo track in RX7 to mono?

zamboknee
replies: 1 views: 83
JCBigler 47 minutes ago

Looking for something not too expensive to record band rehearsals. Would like to keep it down to laptop and interface with 8...

mrmike186
replies: 3 views: 87
JCBigler 59 minutes ago

After 15 years using Cubase (and sometimes suffering it), I think that it's time to look around to see what's happening in the...

Antonio Escobar
replies: 89 views: 15,346
timtoonz 1 hour ago

I'm in the market for an SSL style channel strip plugin to serve as the framework for the majority of my mixing. I've done a lot...

Markdude
replies: 6 views: 205
CrunkThanAMug 2 hours ago

I'm looking to update my external drives to SSD to go with my new 2018 Mac Mini. Currently I have a Thunderbolt 2 drive dock....

moog man
replies: 0 views: 68
moog man 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 895 views: 82,882
sysexguy 3 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,550 views: 503,345
ponzi 3 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 443 views: 25,804
KorgAddict 3 hours ago

I'm trying to figure out how to properly setup my return tracks in Ableton so that I can use them when summing OTB. I have it...

drainyoo
replies: 17 views: 463
drainyoo 3 hours ago

Hi, Any user opinions on 'Samplitude Pro X' ? http://pro.magix.com/en/samplitude/overview.459.html i.e. What makes 'Object...

muziksculp
replies: 192 views: 48,235
troggg 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 790 views: 63,034
wakestyle 5 hours ago

Having an issue with translation but it seems to be the opposite of what most people talk about. On higher end speakers like my...

thevisi0nary
replies: 3 views: 130
GrammynOut 5 hours ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 151 views: 5,904
Mho 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,408 views: 1,033,765
Orcel 6 hours ago

I just got the behringer 404 and I am happy with it. It is doing what it supposed to do. however, i have a problem when using it...

uglijimus
replies: 6 views: 189
Deepmind12 7 hours ago

Not sure if I posted this in the right thread before so here's another shot: I'm in the process of bouncing out stems to send...

orangepanels
replies: 1 views: 142
lestermagneto 7 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 62 views: 8,447
The Beatsmith 9 hours ago

Haven't found anything about it here, but if there is please refer me to it. I'm wondering about getting an Crane Song Avocet...

ohdecay
replies: 4 views: 600
SlickB 9 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,281 views: 608,357
FabienTDR 10 hours ago

Hi, As per the title, I'm looking for some recommendations for a new audio interface. I'm a little bit out of touch, and while...

Ving
replies: 5 views: 629
fuz39485 10 hours ago

Hello. I am looking for a DAW controller. As I am new in this world of the pc use for music, I don't know what are the limits...

Dawero
replies: 36 views: 1,283
Yann Leon 10 hours ago

hi there, has anyone experienced any 2d performance increases by installing a newer than 5870 flashed GPU in their old mac...

tomylee
replies: 5 views: 171
kslight 11 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 85 views: 8,966
Jimbguitar 11 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 38 views: 4,057
climber 12 hours ago

Hi, I've been searching for information on the Sound Devices MixPre-10M working as a conventional audio interface, connected to...

thiagoscp
replies: 3 views: 258
ardis 12 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 45 views: 1,641
Henrik Hjortnaes 12 hours ago

Hello, I've been running my Mac Pro 3.1 since 2009, and yesterday it has failed on me ( won't startup, doesn't find the...

djanogil
replies: 9 views: 248
djanogil 13 hours ago

Long story short.... Used to be a mac so... I'm building myself a new pc with windows 10 to do both (I7 8700k....) since I...

webstersp
replies: 24 views: 5,033
hodshonf 13 hours ago

I created a package of 33 impulse responses of my EMT 140, and I want to share them here. Since no two plates are alike, you...

recordinghopkins
replies: 186 views: 49,945
miscend 14 hours ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 36 views: 3,776
Steve Fogal 14 hours ago

Buy Cubase Pro 10 now | Steinberg Online Shop

Quantum7
replies: 2 views: 1,028
The Tenant 15 hours ago

For all of us not focused on walking on the scary, yet rewarding path of building our own desktop Macs, Apple CEO Tim Cook's...

Mikael B
replies: 2,125 views: 101,758
rezoneight 15 hours ago

Hello, Recording a voiceover into Ableton Live 9 through an Audient ID14, I am experiencing skips in the audio during...

mmillerm
replies: 7 views: 456
mmillerm 15 hours ago

Hey Guys, I'm on a PC and have for the last few years used a TB UAD Apollo silverface as interface (and Asio driver) in...

joris de man
replies: 1 views: 288
joris de man 15 hours ago

AVG was fine - then the popups started Avira was beyond annoying with trying to take over the whole operating...

Gusss
replies: 37 views: 3,554
Ufogus 16 hours ago

Hello All! DISCLAIMER: I'm perhaps the worst person to start this thread due to the fact I'm beginning to explore these plug...

ardis
replies: 60 views: 3,654
mutetourettes 16 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a USB powered MIDI keyboard with slender keys. I think they're called mini keys? I'm not bothered...

Alex Banks
replies: 3 views: 218
Alex Banks 16 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am sorry for this but I'll be the guy posting pictures of spectrum analyzer. I know they don't explain...

WheelieR
replies: 121 views: 6,657
WheelieR 16 hours ago

I am very interested in the SPL Crimson but how is the sound quality? Yes I have read almost all threads and reviews about...

cube66
replies: 6 views: 4,433
jazmanaut 16 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 6 views: 617
M.Retra 17 hours ago

hi all. does anyone know of any alternative packs or plugins that have useful 'retro loops' that are royalty free and good for...

benjiboko
replies: 4 views: 251
iLex 17 hours ago

i know that question is pretty broad, so i try to specify as good as i can.. i have a vision of a interface that offers me a...

ein fisch
replies: 5 views: 382
PearlOn3 17 hours ago

Hi all, I am considering the new Mac Mini. I am waiting for a new mac pro for a while now. It Seems Apple will renew the Mac...

Sanderb
replies: 1 views: 229
Sascha Franck 17 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,206 views: 431,399
Andy McGroarty 17 hours ago

Let me preface this by saying I am on the verge of building a new system. I plan to take advantage of the Black Friday sales to...

LashoutMedia
replies: 4 views: 320
tribedescribe 18 hours ago

Today Overloud released Echoson.... ECHOSON: Legendary Magnetic Drum Delay ECHOSON is the Overloud recreation of a...

David Carlyon
replies: 31 views: 1,787
Drowl 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search