The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,194 views: 1,084,874
PeteJames 5 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,942 views: 1,295,336
Pictus 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 72,201
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello everyone, im currently thinking about to switch a bit of studio gear and start using again more of my outboard...

InfamousBoy
replies: 0 views: 1
InfamousBoy 1 minute ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 133 views: 13,700
Classic 3 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,641 views: 156,287
Kyle P. Gushue 3 minutes ago

I am looking to get a new interface. I've it down to a Prism Lyra 2 or a higher end RME. Mainly for mixing and using outboard...

HOTC
replies: 27 views: 1,263
Teej 39 minutes ago

Anyone using Hollywood Backup Singers? If so, need some help with the Word Builder. Thanks

SEA
replies: 1 views: 107
blayz2002 1 hour ago

What are your specs?! Lets see who has the oldest machine and still working comfortably on it. Looking to see who is still...

play.exe
replies: 5 views: 146
Monotremata 2 hours ago

Paul Frindle - Digital Truth's and Myth's Paul Frindle - Product Design Paul Frindle has 35 years' experience in the pro audio...

M2E
replies: 1,757 views: 220,129
raal 2 hours ago

I'm looking for a VST filter for making instruments sound like they are coming through a tinny, old-timey radio. I recall an...

DaveJes1979
replies: 15 views: 395
trevon 2 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,594 views: 609,363
Psychlist1972 2 hours ago

I’m about to upgrade my laptop to the new MacBook Pro, pretty much fully specked out. With the new 8 core processors and SSD...

Javy Montoya
replies: 6 views: 291
Javy Montoya 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 10,639 views: 710,434
bowzin 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,347 views: 911,940
tcc 3 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,879 views: 664,935
Tui 3 hours ago

Hi, I am in a bit of a dilemma! I want to purchase an interface with 8 mic pres. I currently own an MBox 3 Pro and want to...

jamiet
replies: 0 views: 68
jamiet 3 hours ago

I still have to buy my first audio interface - something I wanted to do 2 years ago - to use on windows 10 system. I'll use it...

Black Imp
replies: 28 views: 1,505
BrettB 3 hours ago

Hey Slutz, Hope your all doing well, Iv been culling my plugin collection today, As I have way to many. But one thing I am...

VirusB
replies: 3 views: 118
traumerei1838 3 hours ago

Howdy Soundtoys is running a Covid sale: Effects Rack for 100$ or Full Bundle for 200$ It's a significant difference in...

miecznik88
replies: 9 views: 312
Pingafuego 3 hours ago

Is anyone familiar with using the Macstorm i9 Macstorm IV Rack Thunderbolt – i9–9900K 3.6GHz 8 Core CPU – 64GB DDR4 RAM -...

Raymond888
replies: 3 views: 140
brousseau6933 4 hours ago

(Thread simplified for stressed ppl; I am looking for an analog mixer with 16/16 or 24/24 in/out over usb/firewire conection,...

Mesmerized
replies: 1 views: 160
studer58 5 hours ago

I've given up looking at "best plugins" lists because they're all so different. Like they seem not to overlap at...

Samion
replies: 23 views: 722
mjw63 5 hours ago

Anyone out there a big fan and cant mix without them? Anything else included in T-Racks that are particular favourites on...

johnonguitar7
replies: 19 views: 1,096
mjw63 5 hours ago

Hi, so I realize that using ASIO drivers whenever possible is always recommended, but I am trying to use my USB mixer with some...

fullmental
replies: 4 views: 113
fullmental 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,914 views: 2,078,628
swartzfeger 5 hours ago

I hadn't used REW in awhile and was going to check for updates. Looks like avnirvana.com and roomeqwizard.com are both gone. Is...

Clbraddock
replies: 0 views: 89
Clbraddock 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
lizardpq 6 hours ago

I'm knowledgeable and proficient on both Windows and MacOS. I prefer MacOS. I used to use Macs for my music system but moved from...

BrockJon
replies: 11 views: 420
ChrisLudwig 6 hours ago

I thought I’d start a thread about this one because strangely there isn’t one, and it doesn’t even come up in the GS gear...

microwave
replies: 70 views: 12,992
ardis 6 hours ago

Hi all! New member here and I am already loving this forum. Hoping you can help me solve a problem I have been hitting my head...

whittin3
replies: 0 views: 83
whittin3 6 hours ago

Hi, I hope someone can help me because Im having a lot of problems with my Symphony IO. I have just bought a new iMac retina I7...

Gorgechon
replies: 11 views: 2,586
phillus 6 hours ago

*SOLVED* Hello I'm using Sonar Platinum. My projects wont play unless the "Loops" button in the control bar is...

play/record
replies: 0 views: 71
play/record 7 hours ago

Hi! I use ez drummer ,i have a lot of expansions and i want to know how to get this sound with plugins, or mixing , etc etc, any...

arkada
replies: 1 views: 99
Local Man 7 hours ago

Not UAD -- I'm looking only for native plugins that replicate the Dimension D. There are other threads about this but none that...

noah440
replies: 3 views: 286
noah440 7 hours ago

Hi Everyone, What do you think about this combo: RME Babyface Pro (FS) + Shure SM7B Will it be better in noise level...

bartlomiej8484
replies: 4 views: 151
msmucr 8 hours ago

Hey all - I am helping a buddy get his Scarlett 2i2 running with ProTools First so that him and I can collaborate on some...

mungu
replies: 0 views: 78
mungu 8 hours ago

Hey guys! Question. Does gain staging even matter if I'm using stock plug-ins? (DAW: Studio One). Im running all...

rallycapmusic
replies: 14 views: 642
Bouroki 8 hours ago

Hello all, I have just used Sonorworks speaker calibration and I'm very pleased with the results on my DAW audio. Ideally I...

Nealeh
replies: 21 views: 2,242
dougb415 9 hours ago

Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD | Sweetwater.com Looks like crazy specs for a $100 interface right?

dullfangs
replies: 31 views: 13,596
Moulin 10 hours ago

Hi guys, So, I've been trying to get Jack trip going on PC without much success. Following the info here:...

drezz
replies: 1 views: 100
Drumfix 10 hours ago

Hello, all the good slutz, I recently recorded a tutorial on producing commercial/ad style vo track and did an experiment on...

Leveuho
replies: 1 views: 132
swartzfeger 10 hours ago

I have a Ultralite MK3 and I'm using it for live performance. I have two hardware synths - Moog Grandmother and DFAM that I'm...

beedoola
replies: 1 views: 119
beedoola 11 hours ago

Hi Guys, I am currently making music on a late 2012 Apple Mac Mini 2.6 GHz quad-core i7 with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD and using...

Raymond888
replies: 6 views: 216
Bignoniodes 11 hours ago

I'm thinking of getting a Mac. I have a few iPads (chock full of great music apps, thank you Audiobus Forum!) but I've always...

puppychumful
replies: 10 views: 304
JayJ1095 12 hours ago

There is such a huge volume of new great stuff out there, I know I am missing something cool! Let me know your favorite obscure...

astralpen
replies: 119 views: 10,316
vitocorleone123 13 hours ago

Hi, I am reaching out to you guys to help me out with a configuration that will provide me with up to 16 outputs from a...

JimK
replies: 8 views: 2,497
Freakyfreekie 13 hours ago

*** No software / piracy chat allowed *** This thread is for the discussion of picking hardware, settings, drivers, tweaks,...

b0se
replies: 130 views: 9,203
807Recordings 13 hours ago

I am considering buying new monitors for my home studio. One alternative is Genelec SAM monitors that have a DSP. It however...

smoltron
replies: 3 views: 155
smoltron 13 hours ago

Ok usually I am a very patient person who does not complain publicly about manufactures but I cannot hold it anymore. I invested...

Clemens Schleiwies
replies: 11 views: 656
BigBlackWolf 14 hours ago

It may be time to get a dedicated video card?? I know next to nothing about video cards....what's is or isn't necessary?. ...

Buss-me
replies: 3 views: 221
J_O_P 14 hours ago

What's your favorite plugin for notching out specific problem frequencies in vocals? Waves Q2 can do a very high Q, probably the...

imloggedin
replies: 20 views: 507
imloggedin 14 hours ago

Hi all ! I'll present myself quickly, my name is Alexis, 24o, composer for short films, films, video games ads.. I have a...

ZosterX
replies: 6 views: 372
biksonije 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search