The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,228 views: 1,410,414
musicstation.xs 58 minutes ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 39 views: 3,709
MattyJoe 4 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,481 views: 1,176,325
soupiraille 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,189
George Necola 13th September 2005

I was thinking of buying an used RME Multiface (the first version) for 300€.. this is my first "pro" interface and...

ultra171
replies: 23 views: 5,144
Baltimore 9 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,064 views: 1,081,351
sound_of_ours 16 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,532 views: 2,487,337
RJHollins 21 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,657 views: 899,975
StarfishMusic 31 minutes ago

Hey guys, I wanna know what pultec EQ you mostly use for mixing low-end, or vocals. Please let me know your reason why you...

llanea
replies: 8 views: 482
llanea 57 minutes ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 715 views: 108,256
Fleer 1 hour ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 20 views: 768
Kyle P. Gushue 1 hour ago

hello ! can i use this interface with my adat focusrite octopre mkll dynamic...

lunecha
replies: 0 views: 43
lunecha 1 hour ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 6 views: 305
slotools 1 hour ago

I’m sorry if this is a dumb question but I’m so lost on what to do. I just received my Apollo solo today and I’ve been...

HudsonBrownies
replies: 1 views: 136
Rick Dalton 1 hour ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 327 views: 18,479
padillac 3 hours ago

Hi, How to roll back to the previous major update in Windows 10? The latest update 1904 has plenty of problems with USB...

kite
replies: 4 views: 210
kite 3 hours ago

Waves Audio Introduces V12, the New Version of Waves Plugins, Featuring Plugin Resizing and More Exciting New Features ...

The Press Desk
replies: 103 views: 6,078
Sleazy_Rider 4 hours ago

Does anyone know of a way to simulate the sound of a crappy bedroom or living room? I want something to sound like I'm playing...

CrackheadBill
replies: 13 views: 344
DirkP 4 hours ago

I just recently purchased AudioLayer on my iPad. It works really great with how I am able to put each note into each key. But...

StefanLL1991
replies: 0 views: 73
StefanLL1991 4 hours ago

Even using my Shure SMB7 on my voice, singing a few inches away, I have some sibilance on my voice. I'm pretty sure that mic is...

bluesmonk
replies: 35 views: 2,996
zvukofor 5 hours ago

Hi there, Computerslutz, I've got a weird one. I have a drive that my Mac doesn't like. It keeps connecting and disconnecting...

Poopypants
replies: 2 views: 101
Poopypants 5 hours ago

Mac Mini 2018 i7 64GB RAM OS 10.14 Mojave / OS 10.15 Catalina ProTools 2019 / 2020 iLok3 for authorizations Running latest...

absrec
replies: 6 views: 446
absrec 5 hours ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 169 views: 7,633
Faint Brouhaha 5 hours ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 175 views: 57,777
electro 7 hours ago

I have a shortcut folder on my PC (Windows10) desktop that points to my "Public" folder on my Mac laptop. It has been...

mizzle
replies: 0 views: 85
mizzle 7 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,883 views: 640,772
Psychlist1972 7 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,185 views: 335,570
dft3670 8 hours ago

I recently installed a Phonic Firefly 808U audio interface and am using it with my Mac Mini running OS Sierra. For the first...

shabbyroad
replies: 1 views: 1,106
slimests 9 hours ago

I currently use a Rodecaster Pro. Considering picking up an Apollo Twin USB for better quality DA and Unison preamps /...

djhaystack
replies: 0 views: 89
djhaystack 10 hours ago

I think it's time to bring back this discussion. A few introductory premisses (that can of course be contested cooge...) -...

OwDU7
replies: 857 views: 48,516
mattiasnyc 10 hours ago

is there a real multiband limiter plugin? for what I understand plugins like L3 use the multiband just for the sidechain, but...

ayskura
replies: 4 views: 318
johannburkard 11 hours ago

Trying to make a decision between two motherboards for new music PC - the Z490-P, or the more expensive Z490-A. Main reason is...

alligatorlizard
replies: 3 views: 315
popmann 13 hours ago

I saw this article about a new feature of the latest W10 update and I wonder what "latency" exactly this is supposed to...

SoundSevenfold
replies: 5 views: 551
Northstar 13 hours ago

Hi, I want to use Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 with the Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver that comes with Steinberg VST Connect...

torpor
replies: 1 views: 110
thedberg 15 hours ago

Hey guys, I posted this to the RME forums, but I got no replies.. I hope someone will see this here. So, this question is for...

HeatMan
replies: 0 views: 73
HeatMan 15 hours ago

As the title says, I am looking for some clarity regarding preamps that connect to interfaces (in my case Antelope Orion 32+ gen...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 2 views: 147
msmucr 18 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 68 views: 9,744
Zed999 18 hours ago

Hello all, I've googled my heart out last night. It couldn't find an answer: I'm well aware how AD/DA conversion works etc. But...

Mannymac
replies: 20 views: 6,126
vjmashie 19 hours ago

Wondering if clocking an 828 mk2 to an Apogee Element via wordclock will improve its sound in a similar fashion to performing the...

trakzero
replies: 2 views: 229
trakzero 22 hours ago

Hi all. I'm just checking out the Apogee One, and was wondering whether the following configuration is possible with it: I...

mrseduce
replies: 0 views: 124
mrseduce 22 hours ago

What is the best DAW at the moment for editing midi software and instrument/samples?

kite
replies: 7 views: 388
fastlanephil 22 hours ago

iLok down for anyone else? Just failing to authorize then does then dies mid session. Super frustrating.

Rukas
replies: 19 views: 415
Piedpiper 22 hours ago

Hi there! I am using Garritan CFX Concert Grand as my virtual instrument and I am wondering if there is a possibility to use a...

castellanos
replies: 21 views: 680
castellanos 1 day ago

Hi , I'm the owner of a Multiface 1 / HDSP 9632 and an HDSP 9652 PCI cards . These 2 have been working in separate PC's for...

diaolosh
replies: 8 views: 416
diaolosh 1 day ago

Hi! I just entered the RME world by purchasing an HDSPe Aio PCIE Card. Honestly very happy. Thinking of buying a second card,...

maostudios
replies: 1 views: 200
msmucr 1 day ago

Hi Y'all! I have an RME UFX which I recently added a couple focusrite clarett octopre's to for ADAT expansion, to get the a...

flx
replies: 5 views: 308
msmucr 1 day ago

This thread attempts to create a dedicated thread for discussing the Waves WUP. To avoid diluting the other thread that discussed...

OK1
replies: 5 views: 319
Whitecat 1 day ago

Hey all, got an Orion last week, and while I have contacted customer support 2x they assured me that "ALL" my routing...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 4 views: 161
msmucr 1 day ago

I've been very happy with my UCX, but I want to start summing through my mixer, so I need an interface with more outputs. ...

TheGetDown
replies: 30 views: 3,454
Gnarmageddon 1 day ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 2,053 views: 193,354
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

I use Linux, Reaper natively as the DAW, budget of around $3k for this setup. I'm looking to get an interface that has: 1....

lightnb
replies: 3 views: 262
lightnb 1 day ago

I’m about to invest in a new music PC – my current one is all 7200rpm HDD’s (was built over ten years ago...), so looking...

alligatorlizard
replies: 12 views: 418
gearstudent 1 day ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 127 views: 37,685
kmgiants 1 day ago

Hi I can't find the answer i'm looking for anywhere, so i hope someone here can help me. I have a Scarlett 18i20 gen 3, and...

minimalmartin
replies: 2 views: 241
MediaGary 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search