The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,986 views: 1,301,968
Primativ 3 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,196 views: 1,089,694
TAFKAT 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 72,430
George Necola 13th September 2005

We're looking to upgrade to Antelope Orion 32HD or Lynx Aurora 32 (n) from 3 x first-generation Aurora 16 converters. Considering...

raal
replies: 35 views: 9,220
Currie 3 minutes ago

Hi, I am having issues with noise when recording in my apartment. There is a high pitched noise constantly when recording with...

tnipe
replies: 14 views: 706
Franktone 4 minutes ago

It's fantastic just before the limiter to eek out a bit more loudness/glue. 100% effect, input hitting the green bar...

b0se
replies: 109 views: 14,365
rhysmix 7 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,261 views: 598,399
jayfield 23 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,605 views: 610,766
Psychlist1972 30 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,994 views: 2,099,230
marchhare 31 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,472 views: 924,041
Patrick_ 49 minutes ago

Is this good? how does it compare to the ones by Focusrite etc by the same pricerange? Im just goign to be producing...

beyerman
replies: 1 views: 208
beyerman 1 hour ago

By accident, I found out that I have to pay in order to transfer my existing Silent Way license to iLok. If not doing so before...

Eigenwert
replies: 1 views: 164
Monotremata 1 hour ago

Hey guys! Question. Does gain staging even matter if I'm using stock plug-ins? (DAW: Studio One). Im running all...

rallycapmusic
replies: 51 views: 1,687
Bouroki 2 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 148 views: 16,424
blayz2002 2 hours ago

Hi, I have a project with a bridge that requires a very simple acoustic guitar part - downstrummed quarter notes alternating...

Nola111
replies: 0 views: 58
Nola111 2 hours ago

Hi, very impressed with these things indeed.. the 49800HS and H especially. Has anyone else been following these closely? the...

TNM
replies: 45 views: 2,743
TNM 2 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 420 views: 78,072
Bwogo 2 hours ago

Hey there guys, My volume knob on my Clarett 2Pre is extremely jumpy while turning. This leads to audio stuttering and makes it...

fgimian
replies: 5 views: 410
SkyPirate 3 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 574 views: 70,723
rezoneight 3 hours ago

Hello to all! I have a 1073 pre-amp and i want to pair it with a nice two channel AD-DA converter to use it as an audio...

AlmightyCat
replies: 3 views: 168
AlmightyCat 3 hours ago

I have some discussions about supporting companies For 4K screens These screens have been around for almost 2013 or even...

Ehabmxd
replies: 1 views: 184
Ehabmxd 5 hours ago

I think RME should release an audio interface with 2 in 2 out and nothing else. Many young producers become frustrated because...

Dallon426
replies: 168 views: 5,515
nonstatic 5 hours ago

At the moment, I'm having to swap out my current Thunderbolt Clarett 8Pre for a USB version (no thunderbolt on the new PC)....

imdurc
replies: 1 views: 190
maticomp 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, I am currently using laptop with i5 8250u / 8GB RAM + Audient iD14. I am going to get a new laptop and buy RME...

jamesarrecifior
replies: 1 views: 135
skkain 6 hours ago

Geoff Barrow from Portishead has talked about really liking the SPL Transient Designer effect for eliminating reverberation...

plainofjars
replies: 18 views: 834
the fxs 8 hours ago

Hi all. I've had an idea for an app which would help producers organise and access their sounds really quickly and easily. I've...

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 92
benjiboko 8 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm in the market to upgrade my computer. Thinking of going from a 5.1 Mac Pro to a 2019 iMac with the i9 option. ...

geocities
replies: 0 views: 81
geocities 9 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 10,690 views: 718,418
parnarules 9 hours ago

Anyone else having ilok problems right now? I can't login to the ilok manager and more importantly I can't open any slate plugins...

chrisaiken
replies: 18 views: 3,249
SpoiltheChild 9 hours ago

This sound has stopped me from recording for the time being. It occurs every time I record... after 5-10 seconds of recording. ...

DavidMadeIt
replies: 10 views: 375
Drumsound 10 hours ago

Hi everyone, I know this is a very known issue but I've read a lot of forums and watched a lot of videos on YouTube and still...

fictionman
replies: 24 views: 2,786
vinagrepuro 10 hours ago

Probably a simple question for someone but Google doesn't seem to have an answer. What, if any latency can I expect from the Zoom...

NachosGrande
replies: 11 views: 843
Magnus_N 10 hours ago
replies: 798 views: 58,876
marshallguitar 11 hours ago

Hi, Im having real issues trying to set up my RME Fireface 800/Totalmix to use with external effects. Ive been using this for...

Warren Duprey
replies: 5 views: 225
bgood 11 hours ago

Hey everyone, I’m currently working to upgrade my tape emulation plugin. Currently I’m using U-he Satin and was thinking...

Altenhoffen
replies: 7 views: 759
Jeffguitar 11 hours ago

Good morning, afternoon, evening, night, whatever may be the case. Instead of asking which is the best DAW, because it's...

RequiemSymphonia
replies: 3 views: 189
V Gardiakos 12 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 263 views: 23,815
smj7 13 hours ago

Hello, By request of the developer (@newsonicarts), I'm creating a new thread for feature requests and general discussions for...

JC Biffro
replies: 96 views: 10,190
newsonicarts 13 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 163 views: 21,885
bluestyle 14 hours ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 41 views: 4,048
vsthalion 14 hours ago

Hi there, USB 2 or USB 3? I’ve been using the Antelope Orion 32 via USB on my MacBookPro for 10 months now. Sadly i never...

Patrick Lerjen
replies: 6 views: 2,383
vsthalion 14 hours ago

USB with the Orion has been good. I'm experimenting with MADI. I just bought an RME MADI PCIe and can't or don't know if...

audiokid
replies: 8 views: 3,090
vsthalion 14 hours ago

Hi there, I'm running a PC based studio with a beast of an i9 computer from Scan. I've been using a MOTU 828 Mk3 Hybrid...

Megahertz
replies: 5 views: 240
monkeyxx 14 hours ago

I'm looking for a drum plug-in that can satisfy my needs. The ideal plug-in should offer the following: 1. Lots of...

Chri
replies: 10 views: 378
greggybud 15 hours ago

I have three Roland hardware synths, each of which works as an independent usb audio interface via Roland drivers. I'm going to...

Chri
replies: 0 views: 100
Chri 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Cashhewn 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Anthony Quinn 16 hours ago

Hi Getting a new laptop mbp 16" and lpx and wondering if need 32 gb ram if using say 4 or 5 detailed sample instruments...

pjk
replies: 20 views: 750
Reverb 16 hours ago

Don’t laugh at me but This DAW is from about 2012, or Atleast that’s when I got it, it’s probably older. I just love it, it...

aguy5656
replies: 2 views: 180
aguy5656 18 hours ago

Hi everybody! i'm open to other choices. But I've limited down to two desktops straight from the manufacturers website (this way...

richay13
replies: 4 views: 312
ilikefruit 19 hours ago

Running on 2018 MacBook Pro, i9, 32gig ram. Current versions (Sep 1, 2019) of MacOS 10.14.6 Current versions (Sep 1, 2019) of...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 61 views: 4,201
marshallguitar 19 hours ago

Currently have an Apollo Twin mkii. I was going to wait for the Symphony Desktop but the website now says August and don't want...

etrella
replies: 7 views: 323
kellyd 19 hours ago

Any alternatives to Ozone 9? Any other plugins with AI like the master assistant in Ozone?

erike123
replies: 7 views: 675
dickiefunk 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search