The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,970 views: 1,298,727
Kyle P. Gushue 8 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,196 views: 1,087,550
TAFKAT 12 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 72,317
George Necola 13th September 2005

I just installed two MOTU 16a interfaces in my studio, and I have to say, I really like them. An electrical storm took out my...

Bowener
replies: 53 views: 9,722
sledge_ 19 minutes ago
replies: 48 views: 7,272
JohnRick 21 minutes ago

This sound has stopped me from recording for the time being. It occurs every time I record... after 5-10 seconds of recording. ...

DavidMadeIt
replies: 3 views: 162
Drumsound 28 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 10,670 views: 714,716
B.Collins 29 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,962 views: 2,089,690
wjmwpg 32 minutes ago

Hello all, I'm looking into upgrading my main DAW computer to windows 10. So far all of my software looks good, however I've...

MattStarling
replies: 28 views: 23,109
starfat 38 minutes ago

Of all digital things...EQ still seems the hardest thing to do right... I dont know if it is due to the fact I am still on...

Firechild
replies: 7 views: 135
T_R_S 49 minutes ago

Hi, first post here, excited to be part of the community. Also apologies in advance if something like this has been posted...

shzwhz
replies: 7 views: 211
T_R_S 1 hour ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 53 views: 2,966
Pictus 1 hour ago

Hey all, I am in dire need of your collective wisdom, and thank you much (in advance): I’m trying to expand the abilities of...

anaymark
replies: 6 views: 311
TheMagician 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,409 views: 918,304
xabilon 2 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 2 views: 204
Ehabmxd 2 hours ago

Hello Everyone! So I have always used Mac's before, but recently decided to try out going the PC route. I have an UAD Apollo 8...

SamZeMan23
replies: 0 views: 59
SamZeMan23 2 hours ago

I can't seem to get to the Samplicity site to download the free Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library. The page keeps hanging for...

krocksf
replies: 19 views: 8,330
goat76 3 hours ago

EDIT: My particular problem has been solved, and explained in this post, basically non locked CPU clock on windows was the...

brk303
replies: 57 views: 12,453
xav 3 hours ago

Hey guys! Question. Does gain staging even matter if I'm using stock plug-ins? (DAW: Studio One). Im running all...

rallycapmusic
replies: 44 views: 1,357
Mikael B 4 hours ago

Geoff Barrow from Portishead has talked about really liking the SPL Transient Designer effect for eliminating reverberation...

plainofjars
replies: 17 views: 700
KeithRichards 4 hours ago

I'm not happy with the USB hubs i have. I have a 16" Macbook Pro, so limited with USB-C. So I need some feedback on what...

Sui_City
replies: 8 views: 342
signalpudding 4 hours ago

In all versions of Mac OS before my connected AMT 8 was detected and the driver was installed automatically over the App...

torpor
replies: 29 views: 18,885
signalpudding 5 hours ago

I have been reading about the SampleBot version for Yamaha Montage but am gong Ableton Live instead. Is there an equivalent in...

Jupiter4
replies: 2 views: 186
Jupiter4 5 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,096 views: 898,898
stixstudios 5 hours ago

I though it may help to start this thread so we can discuss which of these new "smart" plugins we are using and where...

spectacular g
replies: 131 views: 6,959
streetbeats 5 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,252 views: 597,184
blayz2002 7 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,891 views: 666,338
Wilburguy 7 hours ago

Hi, so I realize that using ASIO drivers whenever possible is always recommended, but I am trying to use my USB mixer with some...

fullmental
replies: 12 views: 323
msmucr 7 hours ago

I've owned a Zoom Tac-8 now for about a year and it's a great interface. I love it. It's been a great upgrade from my original...

a_doggy
replies: 10 views: 1,394
TobyLB 9 hours ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 28 views: 1,947
chrispire 9 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I've been looking online all day and still unclear as to which is the best option. I know 'ideally' It's best to...

Andy Shaz
replies: 31 views: 1,108
eagle007 10 hours ago

Hi all! New member here and I am already loving this forum. Hoping you can help me solve a problem I have been hitting my head...

whittin3
replies: 6 views: 219
msmucr 10 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 626 views: 52,081
denork 11 hours ago

I would like to be able to accompany myself while playing instruments. I tried setting up a Studiologic MP-117 foot keyboard...

ttblum
replies: 1 views: 154
ttblum 14 hours ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 115 views: 32,931
captain54 16 hours ago

Hello! I have been using this mic preamp/converter for a year now and I couldn't be happier. I bought it as a real bargain on...

sigmatibet
replies: 17 views: 3,452
finguers 17 hours ago

Hey GS, I am having the strange's problem with my system. During playback of audio, I get these pops and dropouts. Its like...

AquaBoogie
replies: 0 views: 198
AquaBoogie 17 hours ago

Hi everybody! i'm open to other choices. But I've limited down to two desktops straight from the manufacturers website (this way...

richay13
replies: 2 views: 147
microwave 18 hours ago

Hello, I've purchased some new hardware for my music production computer (PC running Windows 10). However, I've only found one...

koppeti
replies: 1 views: 125
MediaGary 19 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,646 views: 157,384
Pictus 20 hours ago

Looking to get the best adc conversion bang for buck and saw this new...

Krush411
replies: 33 views: 17,366
prontom 20 hours ago

I opened up Superior Drummer 3 with a George Massenberg Yamaha drum kit in both DAWs. I turned off the tape emulation on the...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 0 views: 155
Glenn Bucci 21 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 260 views: 23,529
Primativ 21 hours ago

Hi, I recently updated my Mac OS to Catalina, and now when I connect my Apogee Duet 2 it says I need to update the firmware....

rsdbass
replies: 7 views: 721
hunkydory 21 hours ago

seems like these day there are oceans of plugins, virtual instruments, drum samples, loops, synths you name it. before I ask,...

sunken0887
replies: 0 views: 135
sunken0887 22 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,194 views: 294,547
6strings 22 hours ago

I'm currently using the Soundcraft 22MTK as my interface that is treating me pretty well. I like how the board sounds, but I'm...

JohnnyDemonic
replies: 34 views: 1,741
BrettB 1 day ago

Hi, I'm about to upgrade our studio mac to a new mac pro. I'm wondering wether it's time to rethink my hard drive strategy....

monobeat
replies: 16 views: 999
MediaGary 1 day ago

Been loving the slate vms system. Having some problems was wondering if others are having. The same problem. The first one I...

laddie.music2
replies: 15 views: 4,892
kaimusika 1 day ago

Hi guys! Well Im really desperate and need some help ´cause the guys of Focursite didn´t answer. Well I have this issue. I...

Alsviik
replies: 48 views: 95,329
Jesseworm 1 day ago

Hi there. I've been having this horrible problem with noise when recording audio direct into my PC's internal M-Audio delta1010lt...

mrkatswordfish
replies: 4 views: 1,181
theblue1 1 day ago

Hi all ! I'll present myself quickly, my name is Alexis, 24o, composer for short films, films, video games ads.. I have a...

ZosterX
replies: 7 views: 455
ZosterX 1 day ago

Just saw on the RME site, that the Fireface 800 from 2004 is still to this day being supported and updated, 15 years later....

|-|
replies: 15 views: 1,833
lerian 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search