The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,218 views: 1,409,810
Psychlist1972 4 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 39 views: 3,637
MattyJoe 3 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,481 views: 1,175,685
soupiraille 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,178
George Necola 13th September 2005

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 168 views: 57,375
miscend 3 minutes ago

iLok down for anyone else? Just failing to authorize then does then dies mid session. Super frustrating.

Rukas
replies: 15 views: 194
zsarbomba 20 minutes ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 167 views: 7,246
siniarch 23 minutes ago

What is the best DAW at the moment for editing midi software and instrument/samples?

kite
replies: 6 views: 293
J.Good 30 minutes ago

Hi, How to roll back to the previous major update in Windows 10? The latest update 1904 has plenty of problems with USB...

kite
replies: 2 views: 151
J.Good 40 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,017 views: 1,079,138
Will The Weirdo 57 minutes ago

Waves Audio Introduces V12, the New Version of Waves Plugins, Featuring Plugin Resizing and More Exciting New Features ...

The Press Desk
replies: 86 views: 5,047
musicman691 1 hour ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,878 views: 640,533
juiseman 1 hour ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 324 views: 18,167
Monotremata 1 hour ago

Hi there! I am using Garritan CFX Concert Grand as my virtual instrument and I am wondering if there is a possibility to use a...

castellanos
replies: 21 views: 659
castellanos 1 hour ago

Trying to make a decision between two motherboards for new music PC - the Z490-P, or the more expensive Z490-A. Main reason is...

alligatorlizard
replies: 1 views: 234
popmann 2 hours ago

Hi , I'm the owner of a Multiface 1 / HDSP 9632 and an HDSP 9652 PCI cards . These 2 have been working in separate PC's for...

diaolosh
replies: 8 views: 380
diaolosh 2 hours ago

I think it's time to bring back this discussion. A few introductory premisses (that can of course be contested cooge...) -...

OwDU7
replies: 846 views: 48,206
mattiasnyc 2 hours ago

Mac Mini 2018 i7 64GB RAM OS 10.14 Mojave / OS 10.15 Catalina ProTools 2019 / 2020 iLok3 for authorizations Running latest...

absrec
replies: 3 views: 395
absrec 2 hours ago

Hi! I just entered the RME world by purchasing an HDSPe Aio PCIE Card. Honestly very happy. Thinking of buying a second card,...

maostudios
replies: 1 views: 115
msmucr 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I wanna know what pultec EQ you mostly use for mixing low-end, or vocals. Please let me know your reason why you...

llanea
replies: 5 views: 298
Drumsound 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,464 views: 2,482,006
Will The Weirdo 4 hours ago

Hi Y'all! I have an RME UFX which I recently added a couple focusrite clarett octopre's to for ADAT expansion, to get the a...

flx
replies: 5 views: 288
msmucr 4 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,170 views: 335,049
edwinhurwitz 5 hours ago

This thread attempts to create a dedicated thread for discussing the Waves WUP. To avoid diluting the other thread that discussed...

OK1
replies: 5 views: 255
Whitecat 6 hours ago

Hey all, got an Orion last week, and while I have contacted customer support 2x they assured me that "ALL" my routing...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 4 views: 128
msmucr 6 hours ago

Does anyone know of a way to simulate the sound of a crappy bedroom or living room? I want something to sound like I'm playing...

CrackheadBill
replies: 8 views: 218
vze26m98 6 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 709 views: 107,992
opcode81 7 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 12 views: 550
Toasty 7 hours ago

I've been very happy with my UCX, but I want to start summing through my mixer, so I need an interface with more outputs. ...

TheGetDown
replies: 30 views: 3,414
Gnarmageddon 7 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 2,053 views: 193,229
mattiasnyc 8 hours ago

I use Linux, Reaper natively as the DAW, budget of around $3k for this setup. I'm looking to get an interface that has: 1....

lightnb
replies: 3 views: 242
lightnb 8 hours ago

is there a real multiband limiter plugin? for what I understand plugins like L3 use the multiband just for the sidechain, but...

ayskura
replies: 3 views: 244
DGillespie 8 hours ago

I’m about to invest in a new music PC – my current one is all 7200rpm HDD’s (was built over ten years ago...), so looking...

alligatorlizard
replies: 12 views: 396
gearstudent 9 hours ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 127 views: 37,624
kmgiants 10 hours ago

Hi I can't find the answer i'm looking for anywhere, so i hope someone here can help me. I have a Scarlett 18i20 gen 3, and...

minimalmartin
replies: 2 views: 228
MediaGary 12 hours ago

Hi!! I'm looking for a Neve-type plugin that is closest to the hardware version. There are lots of options out there, and I'm...

Tommy Zai
replies: 13 views: 977
llanea 12 hours ago

I have a Huawei Matebook X Pro 2018 with an i7 and 16gb ram. Full specs: CPU: 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U (quad-core, 8MB cache,...

RubenP
replies: 25 views: 622
HSi 12 hours ago

I was reading a review of a monitor controller, and this paragraph jumped out at me: If you control the volume digitally using...

WAD
replies: 9 views: 501
HSi 12 hours ago

Hi! Trying to find the best guitar VSTi for clean sound. Interested in the sound of a stratocaster or telecaster. Do you know...

Adres Niki
replies: 2 views: 350
wakestyle 13 hours ago

Recently got a MADI card for my Cymatic Audio uTrack24 with the intention of using the converters in my Antelope Orion 32. ...

davernoise
replies: 1 views: 168
davernoise 14 hours ago

I'm not shure if NI approves this post in their community forums (still under moderation), so i repost it here: Hey Guys...

strzlee
replies: 13 views: 10,825
DistressedDamsel 15 hours ago

Anyone got the sound card running on newest macOS? Doesn't seem to be working, at least in my case :/

egoless
replies: 45 views: 10,067
Tomas_R 17 hours ago

Hi guys,i,ve searched on all the web but i didn’t find anything. I’ve an old liquid mix 32,not more supported by...

808lab
replies: 10 views: 621
Pizzetto Records 18 hours ago

Hi all, I know there is not a lot of info about these interfaces but was hoping to get some opinions. I am especially...

J Dallas
replies: 1 views: 156
J Dallas 18 hours ago

Just received an email from the fine folk at reFX which included the following. Vanguard2 is on its way! 64-bit and fully...

mattrixx
replies: 30 views: 13,953
dj.anti.matter 19 hours ago

I personally missed out on the earlier iteration of Tunca's work. I gather there were some bugs and odd pricing schemes. The...

Dirk Churlish
replies: 4 views: 386
Dirk Churlish 20 hours ago

Hi guys, I’ve been using a MOTU 828 MKiii along with a MOTU 8Pre for recording, however I’m thinking of upgrading soon and...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 1 views: 149
kite 22 hours ago

Power surge blew up the onboard NIC on my PC mobo, so I ordered and installed a TP Link TG 3468 pcie network card and everything...

bgood
replies: 14 views: 290
Mr.vybz 22 hours ago

The pen tablet screens cost quite a bit more but I suspect they will be better for those busy DAW GUIs with their tiny buttons....

Treebase DMX
replies: 16 views: 1,616
chudslayer 23 hours ago

Hi! I want your opinion on these interfaces and which one do you recommend me? im on a budget so these are the only choices i...

arkada
replies: 8 views: 377
bill5 23 hours ago

Have done a lot of research and I’m looking to buy one of the newer UFX interfaces in the near future. I am having a tough time...

z11111
replies: 5 views: 354
Scragend 1 day ago

I've worked with Pro Tools since 1999. It's what I started using after I switched from recording to 2" analog tape. I tend...

The Mule
replies: 11 views: 454
The Mule 1 day ago

Hi, Couldn’t find a thread on this. Is anybody using their SSL Alpha-Link with a new MAC, and if so, what solution is...

Anderock
replies: 2 views: 594
bernardschomaker 1 day ago

I have a Digiface USB connected to a Pulse 16 via 2 x ADAT. So 16 channels. 1-12 are my monitors and 4 channels left. I have...

lgabor
replies: 1 views: 147
msmucr 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search